Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is there any point to voting in the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is there any point to voting in the US?

Postby Mr.Darcy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:23 pm

The Republican/Democrat candidate will just lie and further bourgeoisie interests. Voting for any other party is a waste of vote. The safest bet is to vote Republican because at least you know they support bourgeoisie interest.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Votes are not even counted in America. Its just a show for the TV and Sheeps.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2959877/posts

In Some places. Mitt Romeny did not even got a single vote, there were 59 districts in which Romney got zero votes.

http://www.naturalnews.com/037901_prop_ ... asure.html

All Presidents in America are freemasons. Presidents are selected not elected.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby The » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:35 am

In short no...I gave up voting after voting for against Obama in 2012....I cant wait for my name to be purges from the voter rolls which will be in 4 years...
The
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:55 am

There isn't any point in voting in America. I would sell my 2016 Presidential Vote for $50 if I knew I wouldn't be charged with a crime or fined. Republic or Democrat, it's meaningless. Third Parties and Independents have no chance. Then there's the Congress which does nothing and stops everything...or ruins everything...or breaks everything or ruins something when they do something. They can't fix anything or anything positive. It's all corrupt.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby WindowLicker » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:27 am

I believe not. I abandoned the vote several years ago.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Re: Is there any point in voting in the US

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:27 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:The Republican/Democrat candidate will just lie and further bourgeoisie interests. Voting for any other party is a waste of vote. The safest bet is to vote Republican because at least you know they support bourgeoisie interest.

Winner takes all.
Show us where voting for the one who came in third was any more of a "waste" than voting for the one who came in second. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 am

Well here in Australia it's mandatory so we just do it. In the USA it apparently isn't.

I wouldn't vote because I think it's rigged anyway. It's just an illusion to keep the people happy and make us think we are in control.

Even if the voting was legit the two major parties are the same anyways. It's all pointless.

You are controlled but be thankful for the things you do have. At least you aren't living like Africans.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:30 am

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions