Main difference I have found between Asian/White women.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Main difference I have found between Asian/White women.

Post by Zionosis »

Well this is just from my own experiences but white women and Asian do seem to act quite differently from my experiences.

From my experience most white women have a weird concept of what they deserve, I am not sure if it's because they look at their little fantasy shows/serials on TV and see 9/10 men and these women start to grow the thought that they are going to get a man like that and live like the women on the show.

I notice white women also think less deeply and are rather just shallow thinkers a lot. talking to a white woman about anything half complex or philosophical and seeing them understand it is very rare. This might be just down the white women being less intellectual I think.

That being said there are still good white women even in western countries I have found.
Not many though.

Feminism is a problem but an equally large problem among white women is their stupid expectations and lack of being able to tell their own worth or what they deserve.
Seems 5/10 women reject 6/10, 7/10 men and expect to get with a 8+/10 man who has money.
It's crazy in a way when you think about it.

The good women I mentioned that live in western countries are only different in the rest of the women in one way. They are individual thinkers and introspective.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

No. The problem is Americanisation. Asian women can be Americanised whores just as much as their white counterparts. They are equally likely to go around with any old Smith, Jamal, or Ming.

This may sound radical from me, but i think any woman who dates interacially is damaged goods who have not been raised properly. You get nowhere near this level of nonsense with ethnic mixing in other societies. Yet, I will be branded a racist because I want my people and other races to be loyal to their own heritage.

I would happily cease all thought of interacially dating other women if segregation was enforced in the dating market. Blacks for blacks, whites for whites, Asians for Asians. Just the way it should be. That way, I don't need to see the indecency of a failed multicultural experiment in 'melting pot' societies.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Renatus wrote:No. The problem is Americanisation. Asian women can be Americanised whores just as much as their white counterparts. They are equally likely to go around with any old Smith, Jamal, or Ming.

This may sound radical from me, but i think any woman who dates interacially is damaged goods who have not been raised properly. You get nowhere near this level of nonsense with ethnic mixing in other societies. Yet, I will be branded a racist because I want my people and other races to be loyal to their own heritage.

I would happily cease all thought of interacially dating other women if segregation was enforced in the dating market. Blacks for blacks, whites for whites, Asians for Asians. Just the way it should be. That way, I don't need to see the indecency of a failed multicultural experiment in 'melting pot' societies.

I don't think the problem is Americanization, White women from most other countries are just as bad.
It's just biological behavioral differences.

Who created the white countries cultures and views? White people, Just saying.

I see some white people have views thinking that back 100 years ago in white countries it was wonderful and women were amazing and etc. They base this off movies and stuff. Pretty stupid when you think about it.

When in reality women were less likely to be much better back then than they are now. In fact Nikola Tesla had views just like many anti feminist men now. Nikola Tesla (born 158 years ago) also believed that women before his time were better. Seems to be some fantasy that men come up with a lot.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Asian women are only slightly better than white women though. I put it down to the higher intelligence and less aggressive behavior.

But it's still only slightly better. Some white men I have come across take it to fantasy levels. Basically they had bad experiences with white women then start to believe that Asian women are like Angels and white women are like Devil feminists.
That is taking the view too far.

It's their brains way of justifying things though. If Asian women treated them like crap then they would go elsewhere once again and believe some other women are like Angels. Probably Indian or Middle eastern or something.

Most men that go interracial seem to have had bad experiences with their own women (especially when really young). The other time is when you are exposed to the other race when you are little. Scientists have showed that what your mother looked like affects what type of women you like.
This may be why Bruce Lee went for a white woman because his mother was white and his brain would have associated the feminine traits with her face more. This happens in the young brains when looking up at their parents.

So for instance if you had a little white baby and had an attractive Asian woman mother it until it was 1.5 years old or something and then she left and the white woman took over. The man when he grows up probably wouldn't have memories of the Asian woman but would have a high chance of finding Asian women attractive and not know why it is.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Renatus wrote:No. The problem is Americanisation. Asian women can be Americanised whores just as much as their white counterparts. They are equally likely to go around with any old Smith, Jamal, or Ming.

Good luck with that, the elites want it that way, you would be shot before you even implemented such an idea
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

nicho12 wrote:

Good luck with that, the elites want it that way, you would be shot before you even implemented such an idea
The elites (majority Jewish Zionists in banks/Hollywood) want us to be gay loving, feminist, coffee coloured, obedient and politically correct according to their idea of what a national narrative should be. I.e. They want us to be as close to obedient robots as possible. No heritage, no history, ... just conspicuous consumers in constant debt buying shit they pedal to us that we don't need.
Mixed race people have a lack of a common culture, heritage, so much so that the elites narrative can define it for them because they are so lost. Just look at the amount of mixed race kids who write about having identity crises. It is so much easier to conquer such people.

Why do you think they find Muslims so threatening? Why do you think they find Asian men so threatening? These people come from cultures which run against what they believe in.

I will say this, there is a reason the elites want to do this. Because the USA has always been so close to the cliff edge in several parts of it's history. Not so much from foreign powers per se as those within it's borders. "Melting pot" implies many composite parts, but this also means that the pot boils and bubbles. Same as the north vs south divide, the elites needed to promote as much patriotism as possible of a "United States" to prevent any further civil war. They see the troubles across the world and they are doing what they must to unite the people in the way they see fit. Unfortunately, this way is not right for many people... whites and minorities included. I know that many whites also want to keep their own heritage and culture. But, the elites really see this as a possible danger... a divided country is a weaker country.

But, the way the elite go about setting couples they see as ideal is strange:
white women for black men/hispanic (those who pass off as white) men
all other groups of women for white men

What is their rationale for wanting white women to procreate with black/hispanic men? Is it because these are the biggest minorities?
The rationale for wanting white men to take as many minority women as possible is understandable. Since it is a white country really in its essence and does not want to just give away all of its women. So, every male race apart from whites, blacks and hispanics (those which pass off as white anyway) are really slandered in the dating game and the elite effectively do not want them to reproduce.

But, why blacks , hispanics and whites only? It does not make sense really.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zionosis wrote:When in reality women were less likely to be much better back then than they are now. In fact Nikola Tesla had views just like many anti feminist men now. Nikola Tesla (born 158 years ago) also believed that women before his time were better. Seems to be some fantasy that men come up with a lot.
Or women could have been better before his time and gotten worse since. :) Or he could have just been upset at women because of some bad experiences them like some of the men in the men's movement.

100 years ago in the US, women were less likely to divorce and probably were more likely to 'know their place.' At least they had society telling them to submit to their husbands. Loose women had more difficulty getting married, a powerful deterrent with the lack of high paying, developed country air conditioned office careers. Women are women no matter where they are. A man who gets married or has a girlfriend may have to deal with a little drama.

I've read that dating culture is about 100 years old. Maybe 100 or 120 years ago, suitors would visit young women in their homes, talk inside or on the porch, close enough for mom and dad to watch. I read the girls' father might light a candle, and the man knew it was time to leave when the candle burned all the way down. One of the men might propose. The parents might discuss it and dad might help make a decision, though bridal consent and her choice was more important than in years gone buy. Taking a girl out on a date became popular after automobiles become more common and more and more restaurants opened up.

The whole system seemed to be more likely to produce virgin brides.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

More conservative thinking so prevalent with the males on this website.

That kind of mindset will limit your dating pool considerably.

You can't change it even if you wanted to.

So find something more constructive to do with your time.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

SilverEnergy wrote:More conservative thinking so prevalent with the males on this website.

Some of us don't mind it that way, believe it or not. If I can't find a compatible partner from my own ethnic group, I'd rather be alone. Let me turn the question around, though: Why do those preferences of mine bother you? My private choices cause you no harm.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Could a Liberian date a Senegalese? Sure, they are both "Black", but they do not look the same. They have different facial features and different cultures.

Could a Japanese date a Chinese? If so, then why not a Thai? And if a Thai, why not a Cambodian? And if a cambodian, why not an Indian? And if an Indian, why not an Afghani? Where do you draw the line?

And what about a light-skinned Afghani woman and a dark Canarian? Which one is white---or both, or neither?
Let's get together and feel alright.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Post by rootlesscosmopolitan »

WindowLicker wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:More conservative thinking so prevalent with the males on this website.

Some of us don't mind it that way, believe it or not. If I can't find a compatible partner from my own ethnic group, I'd rather be alone. Let me turn the question around, though: Why do those preferences of mine bother you? My private choices cause you no harm.
ditto, why do you care so much silverenergy? You do you, and let us do us
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Post by rootlesscosmopolitan »

RickyRetardo wrote:

Could a Liberian date a Senegalese? Sure, they are both "Black", but they do not look the same. They have different facial features and different cultures.

Could a Japanese date a Chinese? If so, then why not a Thai? And if a Thai, why not a Cambodian? And if a cambodian, why not an Indian? And if an Indian, why not an Afghani? Where do you draw the line?

And what about a light-skinned Afghani woman and a dark Canarian? Which one is white---or both, or neither?
I think you're purposely being dense. I perfectly understand what renatus is saying. You on the other hand are pretty much saying that we shouldn't do something just because it would be confusing/unfeasible to do it consistently and perfectly. By that logic, people should never try doing anything unless they can ensure that they can do it perfectly from the get go. I guess by your logic I should never bother waking up in the morning and trying to get stuff done because I don't have a perfect and consistent plan of action for my day. Obviously the most reasonable approach in this kind of situation is to designate the overarching criteria and then let people work out the smaller details for themselves. Although I get the impression that you secretly dislike renatus' proposal, thus that's why you try to defeat it by acting like its completely unworkable even though you know as well as I do that people would figure it out on their own.