Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Opinions on South East Asian Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Post by SilverEnergy » August 10th, 2014, 11:35 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Hammanta wrote:Keep in mind I've never been able to get laid by non-obese western girls without paying, so this was quite a feat for me. These are the kind of girls I'm usually relegated to as an average lean (10% body fat) young guy in America:
AND/OR.... if you like BBW Jr's, BBWs's, and SSBBW's, then hence the facilitated track of keeping your d.i;ck wet.

That ugly fat b.itch I bet has good p.ussy. Usually most BBWs and SSBBWs do.

F,uck it: I'm creating a thread on "Which of these women would you d.ick down?" #MaybeMaybeNot
This ^^^ is one more example of the main reasons why the West is so fucced up today. This is black ghetto culture metastasizing to the entire rest of the population....among other things that you're probably spreading amongst the women whom you so love to exploit and to mistreat...
No. No. No.

Plenty of American white guys have to have sex with white fat chicks too because of the terrible dating options in America for men who don't earn enough money for American women.

And Erizzy is a latino, not black.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 651
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Post by hammanta » August 11th, 2014, 1:04 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Hammanta wrote:Keep in mind I've never been able to get laid by non-obese western girls without paying, so this was quite a feat for me. These are the kind of girls I'm usually relegated to as an average lean (10% body fat) young guy in America:
AND/OR.... if you like BBW Jr's, BBWs's, and SSBBW's, then hence the facilitated track of keeping your d.i;ck wet.

That ugly fat b.itch I bet has good p.ussy. Usually most BBWs and SSBBWs do.

F,uck it: I'm creating a thread on "Which of these women would you d.ick down?" #MaybeMaybeNot
This ^^^ is one more example of the main reasons why the West is so fucced up today. This is black ghetto culture metastasizing to the entire rest of the population....among other things that you're probably spreading amongst the women whom you so love to exploit and to mistreat...
No. No. No.

Plenty of American white guys have to have sex with white fat chicks too because of the terrible dating options in America for men who don't earn enough money for American women.

And Erizzy is a latino, not black.
That's just one slice of the pie. In my rural area and areas alike, redneck guys go gaga over bigger girls or other characteristics I find unattractive. I know some guys who love their ladies to chew tobacco, have farting contests, and go shoot and gut deer.

WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 129
Joined: July 23rd, 2014, 1:06 pm

Post by WindowLicker » August 11th, 2014, 2:18 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Hammanta wrote:Keep in mind I've never been able to get laid by non-obese western girls without paying, so this was quite a feat for me. These are the kind of girls I'm usually relegated to as an average lean (10% body fat) young guy in America:
AND/OR.... if you like BBW Jr's, BBWs's, and SSBBW's, then hence the facilitated track of keeping your d.i;ck wet.

That ugly fat b.itch I bet has good p.ussy. Usually most BBWs and SSBBWs do.

F,uck it: I'm creating a thread on "Which of these women would you d.ick down?" #MaybeMaybeNot
This ^^^ is one more example of the main reasons why the West is so fucced up today. This is black ghetto culture metastasizing to the entire rest of the population....among other things that you're probably spreading amongst the women whom you so love to exploit and to mistreat...
Black ghetto culture? You unmitigated peon, I'm not Black. See this is why I'm glad that in Europe that being a White American doesn't fly over there because this is a sick puritanical, endogamic, myopic-minded disease called the US of Gay.

Why don't you go to the Philippines since your brain is devoid of learning another idiom like most of the posters on this site?

So what am I supposed to do? Reject BBWs (of all sizes) and just masturbate to p.orn all day when I have fleshly options in the opposite sex [in the most feminized country in the world if not of all-time]??? Most women in the US of Gay are overweight alas BBW Jrs and on "up" (or fatter).

It's like cretins like this guy want my blood to be bludgeoned from my body and die from excessive, blood loss just because I was born the "wrong" nationality.

I will have a bone to pick with the admin if they ever let you into the VIP section. You're unfettered trash; you know it. How many Black ghetto culture can eloquently speak like this? Oooo I know your reBUTTal: you learned that in jail from reading. Come on, Homer, are we going to play this "quid pro quo"/"+1-up-on-ya"? Opting for suicide would be the better of your choices.


I wasn't talking about their weight; I was talking about your treatment of women in general. "That fat b1tch had good p***y", combined with a quick read through some of your past posts, tells it all in your own gibberish words: exploiting Dominican women, having rampant promiscuous sex with one-night strangers, refusing to use condoms, referring to your conquests as "that b1tch", and making dehumanizing remarks about their bodies, advocating "p4p" in the Third World, and on and on and on. Do you even recognize women as human beings? Are you a sociopath? What is wrong with you?

Typical US ghetto behavior, the very behavior that turns formerly-tolerant people into the "racists" about whom you so love to complain.

Another thing: Your great-something-grandfather being a distant Brazilian immigrant in some other century, doesn't make you a "Latino" by a long shot; by that logic, I'd be calling myself a Hungarian and running around dressed in a Cossack soldier's uniform.

You're one more sick, aggressive, illiterate black from some "urban" US hellhole; nothing more.

Richardrli
Freshman Poster
Posts: 27
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 8:52 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Richardrli » August 11th, 2014, 7:38 am

Is this true regarding Thailand?
http://www.bestgore.com/open-post/dangerous-thailand/

Certainly doesn't seem to be a nice and friendly place for foreigners.....

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2304
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 11th, 2014, 5:51 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Hammanta wrote:Keep in mind I've never been able to get laid by non-obese western girls without paying, so this was quite a feat for me. These are the kind of girls I'm usually relegated to as an average lean (10% body fat) young guy in America:
AND/OR.... if you like BBW Jr's, BBWs's, and SSBBW's, then hence the facilitated track of keeping your d.i;ck wet.

That ugly fat b.itch I bet has good p.ussy. Usually most BBWs and SSBBWs do.

F,uck it: I'm creating a thread on "Which of these women would you d.ick down?" #MaybeMaybeNot
This ^^^ is one more example of the main reasons why the West is so fucced up today. This is black ghetto culture metastasizing to the entire rest of the population....among other things that you're probably spreading amongst the women whom you so love to exploit and to mistreat...
Black ghetto culture? You unmitigated peon, I'm not Black. See this is why I'm glad that in Europe that being a White American doesn't fly over there because this is a sick puritanical, endogamic, myopic-minded disease called the US of Gay.

Why don't you go to the Philippines since your brain is devoid of learning another idiom like most of the posters on this site?

So what am I supposed to do? Reject BBWs (of all sizes) and just masturbate to p.orn all day when I have fleshly options in the opposite sex [in the most feminized country in the world if not of all-time]??? Most women in the US of Gay are overweight alas BBW Jrs and on "up" (or fatter).

It's like cretins like this guy want my blood to be bludgeoned from my body and die from excessive, blood loss just because I was born the "wrong" nationality.

I will have a bone to pick with the admin if they ever let you into the VIP section. You're unfettered trash; you know it. How many Black ghetto culture can eloquently speak like this? Oooo I know your reBUTTal: you learned that in jail from reading. Come on, Homer, are we going to play this "quid pro quo"/"+1-up-on-ya"? Opting for suicide would be the better of your choices.


I wasn't talking about their weight; I was talking about your treatment of women in general. "That fat b1tch had good p***y", combined with a quick read through some of your past posts, tells it all in your own gibberish words: exploiting Dominican women, having rampant promiscuous sex with one-night strangers, refusing to use condoms, referring to your conquests as "that b1tch", and making dehumanizing remarks about their bodies, advocating "p4p" in the Third World, and on and on and on. Do you even recognize women as human beings? Are you a sociopath? What is wrong with you?

Typical US ghetto behavior, the very behavior that turns formerly-tolerant people into the "racists" about whom you so love to complain.

Another thing: Your great-something-grandfather being a distant Brazilian immigrant in some other century, doesn't make you a "Latino" by a long shot; by that logic, I'd be calling myself a Hungarian and running around dressed in a Cossack soldier's uniform.

You're one more sick, aggressive, illiterate black from some "urban" US hellhole; nothing more.
Okay keyboard warrior. I see your point. If ghetto pieces of s.hit like me weren't so uncoothe and had etiquette, Feminism wouldn't be at the pervasive level that it is today. Remember, men like me wouldn't have such high disdain for stateside women if men didn't open the Pandora's Box (tm) to grant these women equal rights. Ghetto POS's aren't the culprit here. Are ghetto pieces of s.hit contributing to the cause? Yes, we sure are, but we had not fostered its genesis. Before you say, "Well Blacks use that same ol' excuse to justify their n.igger'ed attitudes and wreck havoc nationwide", it's not the same thing.

I recognize women as human beings. Au contraire, I don't recognize scallie wags, b.itches, tramps, tricks, etc. as women. Most of the aforementioned are byproducts created on the behest of passive liberal a.sscrack spineless mangina men. It's manginas like you whom let women walk all over you and that you think of most females as altruistic, "holier-than-thou" women. Females <> women. You have to learn how to ascertain the distinction.

P4P should be advocated. If you had meticulously followed me, which you have only followed me at random, you would have known that I don't go ahead and treat good women like w.hores, you nimwit of retriment.

Furthermore, you sound like an androgynous hermaphrodite whom cannot decide which tool he wants to stick with me. I can grab both of my lurid b.uttcheeks and let you go smooth-sailing in there, cat daddy. Feel better? Now you have a lowlife non-White fa.ggot lusting after you.

This is too comical. Why are you on my case? I'm not the culprit nor the epicenter of your personal problems with American skanks. WE men are supposed to band together, and you want to try to out me and +1 up on me.

Would you rather fight me like a man? Do you live near Oklahoma? We can go out to a remote cornfield in Ada or Bartlesville and duke it out like real men instead of this quid-pro-quo shaming. Trust me: if I were to beat you, you would not get the d.ick but a foot up your ass, and I'd make you lick it off the hoof of my right shoe as if you were Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange scene.

Since you lick windows, this should be second nature to you.

You're an unmitigated tool.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 129
Joined: July 23rd, 2014, 1:06 pm

Post by WindowLicker » August 12th, 2014, 2:46 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: AND/OR.... if you like BBW Jr's, BBWs's, and SSBBW's, then hence the facilitated track of keeping your d.i;ck wet.

That ugly fat b.itch I bet has good p.ussy. Usually most BBWs and SSBBWs do.

F,uck it: I'm creating a thread on "Which of these women would you d.ick down?" #MaybeMaybeNot
This ^^^ is one more example of the main reasons why the West is so fucced up today. This is black ghetto culture metastasizing to the entire rest of the population....among other things that you're probably spreading amongst the women whom you so love to exploit and to mistreat...
Black ghetto culture? You unmitigated peon, I'm not Black. See this is why I'm glad that in Europe that being a White American doesn't fly over there because this is a sick puritanical, endogamic, myopic-minded disease called the US of Gay.

Why don't you go to the Philippines since your brain is devoid of learning another idiom like most of the posters on this site?

So what am I supposed to do? Reject BBWs (of all sizes) and just masturbate to p.orn all day when I have fleshly options in the opposite sex [in the most feminized country in the world if not of all-time]??? Most women in the US of Gay are overweight alas BBW Jrs and on "up" (or fatter).

It's like cretins like this guy want my blood to be bludgeoned from my body and die from excessive, blood loss just because I was born the "wrong" nationality.

I will have a bone to pick with the admin if they ever let you into the VIP section. You're unfettered trash; you know it. How many Black ghetto culture can eloquently speak like this? Oooo I know your reBUTTal: you learned that in jail from reading. Come on, Homer, are we going to play this "quid pro quo"/"+1-up-on-ya"? Opting for suicide would be the better of your choices.


I wasn't talking about their weight; I was talking about your treatment of women in general. "That fat b1tch had good p***y", combined with a quick read through some of your past posts, tells it all in your own gibberish words: exploiting Dominican women, having rampant promiscuous sex with one-night strangers, refusing to use condoms, referring to your conquests as "that b1tch", and making dehumanizing remarks about their bodies, advocating "p4p" in the Third World, and on and on and on. Do you even recognize women as human beings? Are you a sociopath? What is wrong with you?

Typical US ghetto behavior, the very behavior that turns formerly-tolerant people into the "racists" about whom you so love to complain.

Another thing: Your great-something-grandfather being a distant Brazilian immigrant in some other century, doesn't make you a "Latino" by a long shot; by that logic, I'd be calling myself a Hungarian and running around dressed in a Cossack soldier's uniform.

You're one more sick, aggressive, illiterate black from some "urban" US hellhole; nothing more.
Okay keyboard warrior. I see your point. If ghetto pieces of s.hit like me weren't so uncoothe and had etiquette, Feminism wouldn't be at the pervasive level that it is today. Remember, men like me wouldn't have such high disdain for stateside women if men didn't open the Pandora's Box (tm) to grant these women equal rights. Ghetto POS's aren't the culprit here. Are ghetto pieces of s.hit contributing to the cause? Yes, we sure are, but we had not fostered its genesis. Before you say, "Well Blacks use that same ol' excuse to justify their n.igger'ed attitudes and wreck havoc nationwide", it's not the same thing.

I recognize women as human beings. Au contraire, I don't recognize scallie wags, b.itches, tramps, tricks, etc. as women. Most of the aforementioned are byproducts created on the behest of passive liberal a.sscrack spineless mangina men. It's manginas like you whom let women walk all over you and that you think of most females as altruistic, "holier-than-thou" women. Females <> women. You have to learn how to ascertain the distinction.

P4P should be advocated. If you had meticulously followed me, which you have only followed me at random, you would have known that I don't go ahead and treat good women like w.hores, you nimwit of retriment.

Furthermore, you sound like an androgynous hermaphrodite whom cannot decide which tool he wants to stick with me. I can grab both of my lurid b.uttcheeks and let you go smooth-sailing in there, cat daddy. Feel better? Now you have a lowlife non-White fa.ggot lusting after you.

This is too comical. Why are you on my case? I'm not the culprit nor the epicenter of your personal problems with American skanks. WE men are supposed to band together, and you want to try to out me and +1 up on me.

Would you rather fight me like a man? Do you live near Oklahoma? We can go out to a remote cornfield in Ada or Bartlesville and duke it out like real men instead of this quid-pro-quo shaming. Trust me: if I were to beat you, you would not get the d.ick but a foot up your a**, and I'd make you lick it off the hoof of my right shoe as if you were Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange scene.

Since you lick windows, this should be second nature to you.

You're an unmitigated tool.

Dude, WTF- drugs? Schizophrenia? Either way, this is pointless. Ignore time, champ. Ciao.

One final thought, though: Threatening violence against a random stranger at the slightest hint of criticism toward you, doesn't exactly help your case. Way to prove the so-called "racist stereotype" that your culture is impulsive, hypocritically intolerant, and violent.

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
Posts: 201
Joined: May 9th, 2014, 6:17 am

Post by sea_dragon » August 13th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Personally, they are not for me. I am not into Paleomongoloids or Sudsinids, but much rather those a similar Northeast Asian phenotype like myself.

Image
On the chart, I would be classified as Nordsinid, but with some Mittelsinid features.

I would want to have children someday, and I do not want them to look like this:

Image
Image
Image

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster
Posts: 527
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 1:42 am

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 » August 7th, 2016, 7:30 pm

Zionosis wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i also think most foreigners have zero taste but then after my experience there im realizing that most of the hot women are scammers or hoes even for similiar ages thats why you dont see to many hot filipinas with foreigners the guy usually gets sick of them and dumps them. Taco has mentioned this before. so most of the guys are willing to settle on the looks a bit. But also another reason is the guys are often much older or ugly themselves so they are lucky to even get an average girl when you think about it. The only hot girls ive seen go for much older foreigners or ugly foreigners (like me) are blatant hoes who want a big spender or milfs. Usually a hot girl wont go for a large gap she has dignity if she does there is usually somethign to the story. When i say hot im talking over a 6.5. Most guys on this forum their women are a 6.5 and below so they have a bit of a chance of success. They are just old and think their wives are hot when if you look they are just cute or slightly above average.
Not really, The Filipino women are just not that attractive on average. Also sorry but these 3/10 women like in the first image running off and trying to marry white men and get out of the Philippines isn't because they love the old or ugly white men.

These old white men just want a young woman and probably don't care if she only looks like 3/10 because it's still better than sex with an old woman. lol.

Seems in the Philippines or Thailand the attractive women are a minority and usually are women that have a lot of east Asian mixture that washes out their Negrito and are paler than the rest of the women.
Sort of like this Thai woman here(who has a lot of east Asian mixture).
Image
That's an attractive looking young Thai woman!!!!

drronnie
Freshman Poster
Posts: 317
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 2:50 am

Re: Re:

Post by drronnie » August 18th, 2016, 3:53 am

IraqVet2003 wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i also think most foreigners have zero taste but then after my experience there im realizing that most of the hot women are scammers or hoes even for similiar ages thats why you dont see to many hot filipinas with foreigners the guy usually gets sick of them and dumps them. Taco has mentioned this before. so most of the guys are willing to settle on the looks a bit. But also another reason is the guys are often much older or ugly themselves so they are lucky to even get an average girl when you think about it. The only hot girls ive seen go for much older foreigners or ugly foreigners (like me) are blatant hoes who want a big spender or milfs. Usually a hot girl wont go for a large gap she has dignity if she does there is usually somethign to the story. When i say hot im talking over a 6.5. Most guys on this forum their women are a 6.5 and below so they have a bit of a chance of success. They are just old and think their wives are hot when if you look they are just cute or slightly above average.
Not really, The Filipino women are just not that attractive on average. Also sorry but these 3/10 women like in the first image running off and trying to marry white men and get out of the Philippines isn't because they love the old or ugly white men.

These old white men just want a young woman and probably don't care if she only looks like 3/10 because it's still better than sex with an old woman. lol.

Seems in the Philippines or Thailand the attractive women are a minority and usually are women that have a lot of east Asian mixture that washes out their Negrito and are paler than the rest of the women.
Sort of like this Thai woman here(who has a lot of east Asian mixture).
Image
That's an attractive looking young Thai woman!!!!
Agreed but these girls either looking for a rich Thai Chinese guy or a white Chad

willymonfrete
Freshman Poster
Posts: 71
Joined: May 15th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Re: Opinions on South East Asian Women

Post by willymonfrete » February 10th, 2018, 12:22 am

I notice that even the pale filipinas have strange features,like their foreheads,their mouth area and nose.

Bao3niang
Junior Poster
Posts: 696
Joined: October 15th, 2013, 4:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Opinions on South East Asian Women

Post by Bao3niang » February 16th, 2018, 5:02 am

I disagree with generalizing NE Asian women as being more materialistic, though I have to say that many parts of NE Asia have women who tend to be quite materialistic (not to say that the men aren't guilty). If you're, let's face it, an average guy who's nice, not too bad looking, but really have nothing to offer apart from that, mainland China is perhaps where your most realistic chances lie when it comes to NE Asia as a region. Unfortunately even China is increasingly succumbing to materialism, and women from smaller cities who migrate to larger cities like Shanghai and Shenzhen tend to become corrupted. If a man in NE Asia cannot find a decent wife in China, he will likely have a much harder time in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. If you're into NE Asia, at least the mainland still has a fair number of decent women, I would say around 50-55%. America and the West, 4-5% would be a wildly speculative claim.

Have I drooled over Japanese and Korean women in the past? I certainly have. However, after understanding more about the culture and society that they are part of, my attractiveness didn't really go much beyond a physical level. To make it simple, I'm not a fan of most, if any, mainstream Japanese or Korean values ( and not all Chinese / Western values either). If you want Chinese-like SE Asian women, Vietnamese would probably be the closest thing. I found it easier to connect to Vietnamese women when it came to culture and I can even make out about 15% of their language without actually knowing it. You could also marry ethnic Chinese from whatever SE Asian country you're looking into, but I have almost no experience with them except with two Chinese-Viets. One was actually a fairly recent migrant to Viet Nam whose grandparents on both sides migrated to VN from Guangdong, she was a slut and told me she didn't want to marry a mainlander anyway. The other was this very petite girl that looked cute and was really sweet to me, at least over the internet. Unfortunately, she found out that I was talking to other Viet girls at the same time (I was a teenager and unsettled at that time), and it broke her heart. What did worry me about her was her expressing a desire to go to Canada.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Bao3niang
Junior Poster
Posts: 696
Joined: October 15th, 2013, 4:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Opinions on South East Asian Women

Post by Bao3niang » February 16th, 2018, 5:10 am

As for myself, I am of Chongqing ancestry but with a dash of northwestern (Shaanxi) from a branch I have no connection to. Since that branch is totally irrelevant to me whether in the past or the present (they are all deceased), I consider myself a full southerner by ancestry, heritage, and some traits. Usually when people look at me they can tell I'm from the south. I have really pale skin and deep set eye sockets. For the deep set eyes, I suspect it's either from the ancient non-Han indigenous inhabitants of the south, or from Central Asian / Tatar on that remote branch from the northwest. According to WeGene's old system I am more southern Han than northern Han, but for some reason I'm more northern according to their new system, which I am very skeptical of. Even though Chinese-SE Asian intermarriage isn't that common nowadays, it was more common in the past. My adoptive father in KL does know a woman from Beijing whose husband is a local Malay man, and an Australian woman married to a Malay from Brunei.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”