Americans are mad at Russians mocking Obama.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Americans are mad at Russians mocking Obama.

Post by Johnny »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/0 ... 56732.html

Read the comments from Americans.

I wish i was on tv just to Mock and diss Americans just to get them mad.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Americans are mad at Russians mocking Obama.

Post by OutWest »

Johnny wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/0 ... 56732.html

Read the comments from Americans.

I wish i was on tv just to Mock and diss Americans just to get them mad.
The Huff Post is a left wing publication, so readership would tend to be such.
I suspect more than half of the USA is laughing. They are not very bright, but they have finally figured out what an idiotic buffoon they elected. I thought the laser of Obammy with a party hat and eating a banana was quite becoming and a good laugh.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Non-American people always notice, that there is a BIG difference between the US-government and US-citizens themselves.
The US-government is acting like a bully or a braggart against other nations. Not so much difference from China.

When travelling overseas for the first time, often US citizens expect to be received with hostility, even here in Japan.

This is however rarely the case - and US-citizens living abroad for a longer time all agree, that US-external politics, but also the entire justice system within USA is a total mess and a huge waste of money.

Many also expected after arrival in Asia to find 'poverty everywhere' and are somehow astonished when they see the first time large Asian cities and how people are living here.

They soon understand that something is wrong with the 'American Dream'.

For sure, US-citizens with some experience beyond their US-territory can only laugh when they see a picture of the US-president with a banana in his mouth on the wall of the US-consulate in Moscow.
Last edited by Yohan on August 8th, 2014, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Encouraging thread!

Thanks guys.

It's coming down, Lord Jesus, it's coming down. In your name I pray. Father God, in the name of Jesus, bring it down.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."