Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dangers of the Asian race becoming extinct in the USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re:

Postby DDuana » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Renatus wrote:
rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:I agree with nicho12, while some of what you are saying is technically correct, you miss the forest for the trees and fail to see the bigger picture. Its not just asians that are being targeted from the race mixing propaganda, its everybody. White, black, asian etc. As for what the exact implications of this are, I'm not quite sure yet, but I have a few ideas...

I get what you are saying. Let us say a mixed race child of a Chinese man and a White woman has grown up and is looking for a partner. I also think he/she will be looking for a White partner instead of a Chinese one. In fact, he/she will actively discriminate in many cases against the Chinese side. So, ANY race mixing is bad, whether it be from the Chinese men or Chinese women. The key is what is happening inside the minds of these minority kids... whether they are already white biased in their minds. You can guarantee that when someone starts race mixing, then the kids these people have will likely marry whites and other minorities. Creating whiter offspring (thus killing off eventually the asian part) or mixing with other races (e.g. blacks).

Implications? I am not sure myself. I am not sure what the overall goal for this whole race mixing bullshit is. I have nothing against white people, I really don't. It is just that I don't want my future generations to become white. We both have strong civilsations with a lot of pride, to mix them is to lose a lot of identity.

And besides, for every white man who mixes with Chinese women and yet hates Chinese men... don't they find it a bit weird that their sons look Asian? And that their sons may have inherited supposedly smaller dicks? I mean, just look at Elliot Rodger and other mixed race kids like him, it was not like he was welcomed into white society. He was just seen by everyone as a mongrel... one drop rule.

Yeah, but Asian women are probably not their first choice. Asian women are merely seen as "the other white meat" by white losers who cannot get a white woman. The funny thing is that in order to procreate and pass down their genes, these white supremacists are willing to "mix the races", so to speak. I don't know who is worse. Asian women with low self-esteem who thinks a white supremacist is a real catch, or a white supremacist who has to slum it with Asian women to continue their pathetic bloodline.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby DDuana » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:27 pm

S_Parc wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:This country was founded by and for Anglos; full stop. Even the Irish, Italians, etc., are here courtesy of Anglos' generosity.!

Are you channeling my father, with his *long live the British Empire* meanderings?

Seriously, ppl of all different ethnicities (granted many were caucasians), have been coming here, continually since the Revolutionary war.

The fact is the the USA, despite England being its primary influence, is a confluence of many nationalities. The Anglican church is not the primary denomination of the land.

I guess he forgot about all the natives who used to live here, and the africans who were brought here kicking and screaming. America as a white anglo country? Hardly, not with all the black people brought into this country ever since the time of Columbus. I know racist white people reject black people, but they are as "American" as any white folk.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Re: Dangers of the Asian race becoming extinct in the USA

Postby Chrissays » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:39 pm

Even though there's heavy brain washing aka perception manipulating in America, what a girl finds attractive will ultimately be up to her preference. Good looks, money, the "it" factor, always trump. Trump trump trump
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Postby Traveler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:35 am

So there is a white supremacist conspiracy to exterminate the Chinese race? Okay.... whatever you have to think to feel better about your own datelessness in America. How about doing something about the problem by moving abroad? Notice that Winston has never blamed his problems on race.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Postby DDuana » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:40 am

Traveler wrote:So there is a white supremacist conspiracy to exterminate the Chinese race? Okay.... whatever you have to think to feel better about your own datelessness in America. How about doing something about the problem by moving abroad? Notice that Winston has never blamed his problems on race.

Yeah, that was a hilarious hypothesis. That was why I did not even bother disproving it. I was more annoyed by the stormfront types that Winston allows to spew their garbage here.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Postby DDuana » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:44 am

Chrissays wrote:Even though there's heavy brain washing aka perception manipulating in America, what a girl finds attractive will ultimately be up to her preference. Good looks, money, the "it" factor, always trump. Trump trump trump

The main problem with American women is that they always aim for the unattainable. The super rich guy, the really handsome and buff bad boy, the rock star. It's the 20:80 rule. 80% of the women pursue 20% (that is a tad generous, I would assume the real % to be 10% or even 1%) of the unattainable men. So if you are in that prime 10% or 1%, you do not understand why these guys are complaining online, because to them, they can score any chick by cold approaching them on the street or in any setting. But if you are not in that prime demographic, an American woman will scream rape on you or accuse you of sexual harassment.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:44 am

DDuana wrote:I know racist white people reject black people, but they are as "American" as any white folk.

If I throw a sack full of disease-ridden sewer rats through your window, and then the rats disperse throughout your house and commence breeding like crazy, will the rats' descendants be as much legitimate residents of the house as you are?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:01 am

Cornfed wrote:
DDuana wrote:I know racist white people reject black people, but they are as "American" as any white folk.

If I throw a sack full of disease-ridden sewer rats through your window, and then the rats disperse throughout your house and commence breeding like crazy, will the rats' descendants be as much legitimate residents of the house as you are?

When it's your ancestors who brought the rats in, theirs is the blame. They did not crawl into your house by their own free will, they were thrown.

As for the breeding like crazy, blacks nowadays have birth rates just about as low as whites in America. Latino's are the one outbreeding everyone in America, with a few religious whites bravely standing their reproductive ground. Speaking of which... how many white or half-white children have you brought into this world to save the white race you are so concerned about? :wink:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Postby OutWest » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

When it's your ancestors who brought the rats in, theirs is the blame. They did not crawl into your house by their own free will, they were thrown.

As for the breeding like crazy, blacks nowadays have birth rates just about as low as whites in America. Latino's are the one outbreeding everyone in America, with a few religious whites bravely standing their reproductive ground. Speaking of which... how many white or half-white children have you brought into this world to save the white race you are so concerned about? :wink:

ZING! I and my brother have 9 kids in total...white or Eurasian. The people who spend their time bitching rarely get down to the primal side of all this.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Re:

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:32 pm

OutWest wrote:ZING! I and my brother have 9 kids in total...white or Eurasian. The people who spend their time bitching rarely get down to the primal side of all this.

Exactly. They have an impotent rage and an "us versus the world" mentality, coupled with a tendency to always find excuses and blame outside factors for their own misfortune. I have seen many such people on the internet, complaining about how their race has too little children, is dying out or mixing too much... then when you ask such a man, or woman: "How many children do you have?" it's typically a "No, but..."

That's why I find it very hard to take such racists serious. Plus, I think once people start having families, wives, serious responsibilities like that, they will see the error of their ways and how illogical their way of thinking is. Frankly, they realize they have something better to do with their time on this earth.

It's like some people are forever destined to be that little kid in the toystore, looking up at that big red firetruck high up the shelves that they cannot reach... but they never get the ladder, even though they easily could.

I myself have four biological children, three white sons in my country of origin (as a sperm donor) and a half-Filipina daughter with my wife. So even though you'll rarely (if ever) hear me complain about racial issues, I did more to "preserve the white race" then Corny, and so did you.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions