Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Should we use Twitter to promote HA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should we use Twitter to promote HA?

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:54 am

Does anyone here know anything about Twitter? How do you use it? Do you just create a page and post updates on it? Should we use Twitter to promote HA?

When I look at Twitter, it looks kind of cheesy and dumb. I can't believe it's so popular.

How do you promote something on Twitter? And how do you get followers? Do you just put a Follow Me button on your site? If so, where do you get it from?

Thanks,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Cornfed » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:05 am

Lets not.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby WindowLicker » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:19 am

Got any strong feelings about demographics? Twitter will bring a lot of Millennials over here. That could be a bad or good thing, depending on whom you wish to target.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby Anatol » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:30 am

Hello,

Tw**ter is an immoral site. It has lewd language. It is stupid because it uses only 10 words many times, resulting in broken english. It reveals personal actions {(such as eating ice-cream)}.

By the divine powers, I say that Tw**er should be banned forthwith!!!!!

WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATOR SIR??? ADMINISTRATOR SIR!!!!??? WHERE ARE YOU????? IMMEDIATELY RESCIND ALL TW**TER ACCOUNTS!!!!! BAN IT!!! BAN IT!!!!!!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby WindowLicker » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:15 am

Anatol wrote:Hello,

Tw**ter is an immoral site. It has lewd language. It is stupid because it uses only 10 words many times, resulting in broken english. It reveals personal actions {(such as eating ice-cream)}.

By the divine powers, I say that Tw**er should be banned forthwith!!!!!

WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATOR SIR??? ADMINISTRATOR SIR!!!!??? WHERE ARE YOU????? IMMEDIATELY RESCIND ALL TW**TER ACCOUNTS!!!!! BAN IT!!! BAN IT!!!!!!



Aspie forgot his meds again...
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:58 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

Tw**ter is an immoral site. It has lewd language. It is stupid because it uses only 10 words many times, resulting in broken english. It reveals personal actions {(such as eating ice-cream)}.

By the divine powers, I say that Tw**er should be banned forthwith!!!!!

WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATOR SIR??? ADMINISTRATOR SIR!!!!??? WHERE ARE YOU????? IMMEDIATELY RESCIND ALL TW**TER ACCOUNTS!!!!! BAN IT!!! BAN IT!!!!!!



Aspie forgot his meds again...


:lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby The » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:44 am

Let's be real Winston....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:03 am

no dont promote on social media. We dont need young guys jumping on a plane and pummeling even more women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Richardrli » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 am

Winston I thought you were vehemently against these social media sites?
Richardrli
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 7:52 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Anatol » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 am

HELLO,

I SAY AGAIN: BAN THE FILTHY AMERICAN SITES LIKE F****OK AND TW**TER!!!!! BAN THEM!!!! BAN THEM!!!!!

SAVE YOURSELVES FROM THE EVIL!!!!!!

KILL THE EVIL IMMORAL WEB-SITES!!!! KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THE SERVANTS OF THE DEVIL NOW!!!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 am

Here is a great article on how to use Twitter for marketing.

http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how- ... marketing/

It looks pretty easy and similar to Facebook. I will set up a Twitter page for us and let you all know about it so you can follow it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Anatol » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:09 am

Winston wrote:Here is a great article on how to use T***r for marketing.


It looks pretty easy and similar to F****ok. I will set up a Twitter page for us and let you all know about it so you can follow it.



Hello Administrator Sir,

F****ok and Tw***er are bad sites. They are immoral and should be banned!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:39 am

Anatol wrote:
Winston wrote:Here is a great article on how to use T***r for marketing.


It looks pretty easy and similar to F****ok. I will set up a Twitter page for us and let you all know about it so you can follow it.



Hello Administrator Sir,

F****ok and Tw***er are bad sites. They are immoral and should be banned!


They are not immoral. They are social media tools that can be used for good or bad. Tools, like shovels, can be used in good ways or bad ways.

But that's not the point here. The question is, are they good marketing tools that will promote our movement? That's the relevant question.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Anatol » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:09 am

Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Winston wrote:Here is a great article on how to use T***r for marketing.


It looks pretty easy and similar to F****ok. I will set up a Twitter page for us and let you all know about it so you can follow it.



Hello Administrator Sir,

F****ok and Tw***er are bad sites. They are immoral and should be banned!


They are not immoral. They are social media tools that can be used for good or bad. Tools, like shovels, can be used in good ways or bad ways.

But that's not the point here. The question is, are they good marketing tools that will promote our movement? That's the relevant question.


Hello Administrator Sir,

I disagree with you! The internet is a technology that is good but it must be regulated and changed. Not everything on the internet is good, such as you*ube and fa**book, etc. These should be shut-down. There is simply no reason for the internet to exist. What is the purpose of chat-rooms and forums like these??? They are foolish and I would never allow them. The only reason I come here is because the real-world is a total mess. If the real-world was right, there would be no reason to come here.

Also Sir, your photo is immoral. You must change it.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:05 am

Update:

I just set up our HA Twitter Page. Here it is. Go to the link below and click Follow to subscribe. Thanks.

http://www.twitter.com/happier_abroad
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests