Should we use Twitter to promote HA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Should we use Twitter to promote HA?

Post by Winston »

Does anyone here know anything about Twitter? How do you use it? Do you just create a page and post updates on it? Should we use Twitter to promote HA?

When I look at Twitter, it looks kind of cheesy and dumb. I can't believe it's so popular.

How do you promote something on Twitter? And how do you get followers? Do you just put a Follow Me button on your site? If so, where do you get it from?

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lets not.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Got any strong feelings about demographics? Twitter will bring a lot of Millennials over here. That could be a bad or good thing, depending on whom you wish to target.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Tw**ter is an immoral site. It has lewd language. It is stupid because it uses only 10 words many times, resulting in broken english. It reveals personal actions {(such as eating ice-cream)}.

By the divine powers, I say that Tw**er should be banned forthwith!!!!!

WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATOR SIR??? ADMINISTRATOR SIR!!!!??? WHERE ARE YOU????? IMMEDIATELY RESCIND ALL TW**TER ACCOUNTS!!!!! BAN IT!!! BAN IT!!!!!!
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

Tw**ter is an immoral site. It has lewd language. It is stupid because it uses only 10 words many times, resulting in broken english. It reveals personal actions {(such as eating ice-cream)}.

WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATOR SIR??? ADMINISTRATOR SIR!!!!??? WHERE ARE YOU????? IMMEDIATELY RESCIND ALL TW**TER ACCOUNTS!!!!! BAN IT!!! BAN IT!!!!!!

Aspie forgot his meds again...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

WindowLicker wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

Aspie forgot his meds again...
:lol:
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Let's be real Winston....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

no dont promote on social media. We dont need young guys jumping on a plane and pummeling even more women.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Post by Richardrli »

Winston I thought you were vehemently against these social media sites?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

HELLO,

I SAY AGAIN: BAN THE FILTHY AMERICAN SITES LIKE F****OK AND TW**TER!!!!! BAN THEM!!!! BAN THEM!!!!!

SAVE YOURSELVES FROM THE EVIL!!!!!!

KILL THE EVIL IMMORAL WEB-SITES!!!! KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THE SERVANTS OF THE DEVIL NOW!!!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a great article on how to use Twitter for marketing.

http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how- ... marketing/

It looks pretty easy and similar to Facebook. I will set up a Twitter page for us and let you all know about it so you can follow it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Winston wrote:Here is a great article on how to use T***r for marketing.

It looks pretty easy and similar to F****ok. I will set up a Twitter page for us and let you all know about it so you can follow it.

Hello Administrator Sir,

F****ok and Tw***er are bad sites. They are immoral and should be banned!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anatol wrote:

It looks pretty easy and similar to F****ok. I will set up a Twitter page for us and let you all know about it so you can follow it.

Hello Administrator Sir,

They are not immoral. They are social media tools that can be used for good or bad. Tools, like shovels, can be used in good ways or bad ways.

But that's not the point here. The question is, are they good marketing tools that will promote our movement? That's the relevant question.

Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:

Hello Administrator Sir,

They are not immoral. They are social media tools that can be used for good or bad. Tools, like shovels, can be used in good ways or bad ways.

But that's not the point here. The question is, are they good marketing tools that will promote our movement? That's the relevant question.
Hello Administrator Sir,

I disagree with you! The internet is a technology that is good but it must be regulated and changed. Not everything on the internet is good, such as you*ube and fa**book, etc. These should be shut-down. There is simply no reason for the internet to exist. What is the purpose of chat-rooms and forums like these??? They are foolish and I would never allow them. The only reason I come here is because the real-world is a total mess. If the real-world was right, there would be no reason to come here.

Also Sir, your photo is immoral. You must change it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I just set up our HA Twitter Page. Here it is. Go to the link below and click Follow to subscribe. Thanks.

http://www.twitter.com/happier_abroad