male/female power balance in different countries

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
International Love
Freshman Poster

male/female power balance in different countries

Post by International Love »

i'm interested in which countries women have more power than men, which countries men have more power than women, and which countries men and women have equal power.

here's what i have so far, correct me if i'm wrong:

countries where women have more power than men: usa, canada, australia, new zealand, sweden
countries where men have more power than women: thailand, filippines, ukraine
countries where men and women have equal power:?

what do you guys think? do you have any info to contribute?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: male/female power balance in different countries

Post by green1976 »

International Love wrote:i'm interested in which countries women have more power than men, which countries men have more power than women, and which countries men and women have equal power.

here's what i have so far, correct me if i'm wrong:

countries where women have more power than men: usa, canada, australia, new zealand, sweden
countries where men have more power than women: thailand, filippines, ukraine
countries where men and women have equal power:?

what do you guys think? do you have any info to contribute?
Countries where women have more power than men:Definitely you can put all the Western world..Western Europe..Anglo countries...East Asia in some way as things are getting harder for men there.

With Eastern Europe it looks not so one leading the other..maybe men have still some advantages but the women there are getting the upper hand if they marry with a Western men.

For Thailand it's quit complicated but in no way men have more power than women.
It's a very feminine country,you have the huge amount of ladyboys,guys who are effeminate,in the countryside they prefer girls over boys.
It's true this women power has nothing to do with what we know in the Western world..no feminism..no hate against males..no shame to have sexual interest in men and many ladies there still wants to find a men to share their life.

Latin America looks like men have some more power but women their are in now way submissive.
I think it's a good compromise for an American men who wants to escape his servitude to females.

Now let's talk about the Middle East..Arab countries and Muslim in general.
Men have more power..that's real..but you can take in account that many men have a very bad position if they are poor.
They can't marry,they can't raise a family so they are condemned to a life of celibacy.
Women have many orders to follow but they have the advantage to being in a position to find a men more easily.
You see how in these countries guys there are quit sexually frustrated and anything can make them riot,resort to violence.
It's not at all the right place to go for those looking to relax in a sexual,flirtatious society so men dominating women there doesn't equal to be good.

African black countries are quite equal,as i witness African women are very dominative and not at all sweet or submissive.
Maybe some more power for men i presume in general.

The question is where a disapointed Western men have to go to enjoy easy dating,easy sex p4p or not,some kind of decent infrastructure and not a crime place.
Looks for me the options are clear:Some countries in Latin America and some countries in SEA.
I don't see any others places,maybe little bit EE,who will be the good combination to break the negative cirlcle of loneliness and sexual affective relationship frustration.