Women Don't Like Black Men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GooMacgle wrote:I really do not get all of the race related discussion on this forum. I travel the world frequently and I see plenty of black and african guys dating european, latin and even asian women in many different cities...

Even in Asia, I've seen black guys do well in Tokyo and Singapore.

I see no reason for all the complaining. Just get out there and make it happen and stop whining. No woman likes a whiner.
I fully agree with you, and about USA, race issues do exist, but unlike other countries, nobody is willing to find any compromise. Personally I find all this racist BS-talk seriously exaggerated and to be blown totally out of all proportions.

This is a forum mainly based on members from USA, therefore persistently all this disgusting race related discussion is coming up all the time.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Post by rootlesscosmopolitan »

Yohan wrote:
GooMacgle wrote:I really do not get all of the race related discussion on this forum. I travel the world frequently and I see plenty of black and african guys dating european, latin and even asian women in many different cities...

Even in Asia, I've seen black guys do well in Tokyo and Singapore.

I see no reason for all the complaining. Just get out there and make it happen and stop whining. No woman likes a whiner.
I fully agree with you, and about USA, race issues do exist, but unlike other countries, nobody is willing to find any compromise. Personally I find all this racist BS-talk seriously exaggerated and to be blown totally out of all proportions.

This is a forum mainly based on members from USA, therefore persistently all this disgusting race related discussion is coming up all the time.
I don't think the forum has to be either or. Its not like every single thread on here is about race. This forum is big enough for everybody.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Post by SilverEnergy »

skateboardstephen wrote:
fatestar wrote:I get so sick of hearing about how women like black guys....it's utter BS! Women do not like black guys! I am a black guy who lives in the united states and i can speak from personal experience when i say this. I always see women smiling and flirting with the good looking white guy, and the good looking hispanic guy, no matter how the guy dresses or how he acts, but when a black guy walks into the room all the women act like they smell something rotten and their gag reflex kicks in, and they run out of the room. So where does this falsehood about black men come from!?!? Its not realistic. Most women want the popular, good looking white guy, not the ugly, lonely black guy whos desperate for affection. White and hispanic bad boys who are popular seem to get all the women.
I agree and co-sign to this post.Brazilian women (especially lighter mixed ones and White ones)tend to lean more towards White men as well(Latino/Hispanic is not a race by the way),but at least where i am a Black man can easily find decent Black women that knows how to be behave a lot better and respects men.As for the U.S...it's hopeless for normal Black men.
Women want men who can provide and this is in extreme quantities in America.

Black men are broke as hell in America.

If a black man has money and status, people, particularly women will forget about your race.

A black man with money and status can get women anywhere.

Unfortunately women equate status and money with WHITE SKIN, which more latino and white men have over black men.

It's just that in America, women are overly addicted to money and status than in most places in the world.

That's why it's easier for black men to get women in Canada, Europe and Australia than in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
fatestar wrote:I get so sick of hearing about how women like black guys....it's utter BS! Women do not like black guys! I am a black guy who lives in the united states and i can speak from personal experience when i say this. I always see women smiling and flirting with the good looking white guy, and the good looking hispanic guy, no matter how the guy dresses or how he acts, but when a black guy walks into the room all the women act like they smell something rotten and their gag reflex kicks in, and they run out of the room. So where does this falsehood about black men come from!?!? Its not realistic. Most women want the popular, good looking white guy, not the ugly, lonely black guy whos desperate for affection. White and hispanic bad boys who are popular seem to get all the women.
I agree and co-sign to this post.Brazilian women (especially lighter mixed ones and White ones)tend to lean more towards White men as well(Latino/Hispanic is not a race by the way),but at least where i am a Black man can easily find decent Black women that knows how to be behave a lot better and respects men.As for the U.S...it's hopeless for normal Black men.

If a black man has money and status, people, particularly women will forget about your race.

Unfortunately women equate status and money with WHITE SKIN, which more latino and white men have over black men.

It's just that in America, women are overly addicted to money and status than in most places in the world.

That's why it's easier for black men to get women in Canada, Europe and Australia than in America.
If women really cared about money, then all Asian-American women wouldn't have problems with women in America because Asian men are richer on the average than white men, Indian men too. And get this, black men are usually preferred over Asian men despite the fact that they're broke
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

SilverEnergy wrote:

When I was in law school, white women were all over me. I even had white women introducing their blonde, blue-eyed friends to be and they were starry-eyed because I was a future lawyer (or so they thought).

A successful black man can do best OUTSIDE the USA which is too confounded with racial stigma ethnocentrism, but even in the US can black men find non-black women so long as they use a little social panache.

One word of warning, no matter how much they behave to the contrary, WHITE AMERICAN MEN are not your friend in this area. They resent it and will covertly cock-block at every turn. White women disclosed that to me and I've seen it.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:

When I was in law school, white women were all over me. I even had white women introducing their blonde, blue-eyed friends to be and they were starry-eyed because I was a future lawyer (or so they thought).

A successful black man can do best OUTSIDE the USA which is too confounded with racial stigma ethnocentrism, but even in the US can black men find non-black women so long as they use a little social panache.

One word of warning, no matter how much they behave to the contrary, WHITE AMERICAN MEN are not your friend in this area. They resent it and will covertly cock-block at every turn. White women disclosed that to me and I've seen it.
White American men can be some of the biggest misandrists out there.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

nicho12 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

If women really cared about money, then all Asian-American women wouldn't have problems with women in America because Asian men are richer on the average than white men, Indian men too. And get this, black men are usually preferred over Asian men despite the fact that they're broke
An asian guy will be seen as inferior to white, black and hispanic men in America but can still get women with enough status and money.

Any asian guy with money in America can get women, the problem is that a lot of them want WHITE WOMEN.

These white women will usually choose white men, latino men and black men over them in many cases.

Of course asian men struggle in the dating department but every asian dude I knew in college who had money, was able to date women, maybe not the hottest women but were able to get women in some capacity.

If an asian guy has money and has a network of white friends, then he will be accepted and find it very easy to date women.

The problem is that many asian men are left alone by their asian women and the fact that asian men are stereotyped in the media.

Another problem is that a lot of asian men are left in the dark socially by their own women and other races of people.

Compared to white men and latino men, black men are seen as inferior.

But in asian countries, asian men are king.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on August 16th, 2014, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

SilverEnergy wrote: Any asian guy with money in America can get women, the problem is that a lot of them want WHITE WOMEN
There are only few Asian Americans in USA, the majority of the US-population is white.

The proportion of Asian American men : white women is maybe 1 : 10 (or more if you count only 'yellow race males' as Asian Americans), and if they fail to be successful in USA and cannot find a suitable girlfriend or spouse, they have a good chance to date women in Asia from their own native country and to invite them to visit USA.

This is of course also true for African American men, they also can look around overseas for a black woman, if they fail to find a suitable woman in USA. Latin America and Africa are wide areas, why to insist on dating American women anyway?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Silver and CE are correct.

People don't understand how they have engineered their lives to be sub-servant to family member who don't encourage them to find success. Blacks are especially guilty have this and it's called crabs in a barrel.

They use fear based tactics to keep you in your "place", with them and to always fear the uncharted and unknown.

I would regard the OP as a bit of a troll or somebody that just wants to excite a response out of the forum since racial issues tend to come up quite a bit around here, usually negative and coming from a few White Supremacist that venture these forums.

In any event, men take action, boys make excuses and blame others.

Latin America is less than $500 R/T from almost anywhere in the US and you'll find it abundantly more efficient to find women there than in the US, once you got over the language barrier.

Why? Because there are more women than men and around the world you'll find there's no shortage of women (except maybe in China) and there more women of marrying age (18-35) in these country than men or men willing to come from other countries to scoop one up.

The wish for this forum to turn into ideas of how to solve problems is wishful thinking.

There is nothing but complaints and nothing but ranting and raving. Fug your feelings and fug getting sh*t off your chest and anybody justifying it isn't doing anything themselves just protecting their right to bitch, moan and complain as well.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

nicho12 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

Because stereotypes trump possible income advantages.

Nobody is silly enough to associate Jeremy Lin with Kobe Bryant. One is a future HOF, the other may have a decade long career in the NBA but will likely not lead a team to a title, but back into it as a 2nd team player later in his career, maybe...

You see more Black male Sports Superstars than Asians. You also see more Black males with leading roles in movies; only Jackie Chan and Jet Li can make that claim currently. For Jackie it's never been a serious role, more like comic relief.

The point being that because of stereotypes and society conditioning; Black men are second behind White men, because Latins tend to be shorter and have the same problem of being less prominate in society where they constantly show you Black male sports figures and other masculine roles in general.

The best some Latins can do is wear a wife beating, tats and beat his girl's ass, but he's still only 5'7....
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

nicho12 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

That's because Asian men are not that much richer on the average than any other race. Dominance is what puts other men on top. Asian men are just not dominant males in the West.

viewtopic.php?t=24107
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

That's because Asian men are not that much richer on the average than any other race. Dominance is what puts other men on top. Asian men are just not dominant males in the West.

viewtopic.php?t=24107
Ummm based on the H1B US visa, a lot of Asians have economic power whom are in IT, and they send their money back to India or E. Asia. If I"m not mistaken, Obama curtailed any H1B visa Indians from coming into the US of Gay because too many of them were taking IT jobs. Can anybody shot me a fair one and tell me if I'm right or not?
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

This thread seems to be taking some odd turns, but I think djfourmoney is right. Instead of doing so much bitching, we should be using this forum as a way to find solutions.

Two things generally stand in the way of this on these boards - one, guys generally have a hard time asking for help, so it's easier to just bitch and moan and wait for the chorus of replies to pile on to your bitch session, and two, when guys do ask for help on this forum, other guys will often slam them for being stupid, beta, weak, or inexperienced and use their replies as a way to show their supposed brilliance. So it's easier to just bitch and moan, particularly when the culture on the board is more about showing brilliance and dominance than it is about helping one another. This board does not have a culture of being helpful to one another. Add all the occasional white supremacist stuff in here because this board values free speech over civil discussion and it's a wonder that anyone ever finds anything of value on these boards.

So in the spirit of finding solutions as suggested by djfourmoney, can we start with probably the only common thought we all seem to have which is what drove many of us to this board in the first place - American women are horrible, if not impossible to have a decent relationship with, so how do all of us, white, black, yellow, brown, blue, green, red - who cares what color - find great non-American women to have great relationships with. I don't have all the answers to that problem, but I'm sure collectively we can come up with some great solutions.

One last thought: if more of us were having great relationships and having great sex more often with these non-American women, there probably would be a lot less bitching and moaning around here.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

GooMacgle wrote:This thread seems to be taking some odd turns, but I think djfourmoney is right. Instead of doing so much bitching, we should be using this forum as a way to find solutions.

Two things generally stand in the way of this on these boards - one, guys generally have a hard time asking for help, so it's easier to just bitch and moan and wait for the chorus of replies to pile on to your bitch session, and two, when guys do ask for help on this forum, other guys will often slam them for being stupid, beta, weak, or inexperienced and use their replies as a way to show their supposed brilliance. So it's easier to just bitch and moan, particularly when the culture on the board is more about showing brilliance and dominance than it is about helping one another. This board does not have a culture of being helpful to one another. Add all the occasional white supremacist stuff in here because this board values free speech over civil discussion and it's a wonder that anyone ever finds anything of value on these boards.

So in the spirit of finding solutions as suggested by djfourmoney, can we start with probably the only common thought we all seem to have which is what drove many of us to this board in the first place - American women are horrible, if not impossible to have a decent relationship with, so how do all of us, white, black, yellow, brown, blue, green, red - who cares what color - find great non-American women to have great relationships with. I don't have all the answers to that problem, but I'm sure collectively we can come up with some great solutions.

One last thought: if more of us were having great relationships and having great sex more often with these non-American women, there probably would be a lot less bitching and moaning around here.
Nobody has all the answers and nobody around here has more than 30% of the answers anyway.

That said women respect action and men who take action, not complain. If men around here complain to foreign women about American society without securing a relationships first is going to be seen as a cry baby and this will not play well with Latin or Eastern European women; I would also say Western European women.

Single men generally complaining about being single are not the people to ask about being married. Men divorced for all sorts of corny reasons and take almost no responsibility himself are not the people to ask for advice about relationships either.

That cuts down who to take advice from on this board tremendously.

White men should not be complaining at all, because around every corner there's a will, a way and a solution. If your fat, goofy and short, well do something about being fat. Goofy might get you a few disarming laughs and there's nothing you can do about being short. If you got glasses get some stylish frames, have the edges polished to cut down on the thickness if you have strong prescription or have lasik if you're under 40.

Above all there are plenty of magazines and websites that will help you dress nicely without spending a ton of money. Presentation is key, all you get is one impression make it count.

Have something to say. IMHO this is very hard for some men especially if they spent most of their time NOT socializing with others. One of the key problems I have seen with some or in fact lots of men and some of this is the fault of racism and other issues. Many men don't have male friends....

You generally have friends that you share hobbies with. If you don't have varied interest, then you need to make your life interesting by traveling.

No excuses!

I have not generated more than $4,000 each of the last three years. But I recently made the decision to return to mobile DJ'ing so I bought some hardware to make my setup look professional -

I recently did a birthday party -

The podcast and other projects are still happening as well.

Not having any transportation is a major issue so round the end of the year I will see if I can get it back. Shouldn't be hard I just hope it's not costly.

There are lots of ways to get paid, I think one of the bigger problems is that some people have convinced themselves they are not good at anything. You can live or a lot less in many countries, Mexico being one, Dominican Republic being another. In many developing countries $1,500 give or take will allow you to live like you would pretty much anywhere in America.

This is assuming you have an apartment, car, smartphone, broadband internet, cable tv and be able to go out on a regular basis. So unless you wanna be a hermit, get any idea of living on $500 a month out of your mind.

Use http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/

If New York and Los Angeles are some of the most expensive places to live; you'll find that $1,500 doesn't go that far. But as I said, rent can be as much as 80% lower than Los Angeles in Latin America and much of SEA.

However you'll have to figure out how to make money overseas, I can't do that for you. Also I get tired of Winston pointing out how others don't make what they claim especially compared to him when he offers a similar product. Maybe Winston isn't that good at self-promotion; without seeing somebody's tax returns there is no way of knowing so why worry about it?

It's that sort of thing that brings this website down and why I don't come around much. I've been also writing content that could easily be on my blog or I could talk about in a podcast.

The number one thing however is STOP COMPLAINING!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

To Djfourmoney and GooMacgle: you guys should post on the "Expat and Dating VIP forum," where you don't have to deal with racists and can have a civil discussion (unlike the main board).