Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Women Don't Like Black Men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Women don't like men who say shit like "women don't like" or "women want" because not all women like and want the same thing and not all women have the same tastes.

This topic is retarded.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Postby djfourmoney » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:26 pm

zboy1 wrote:To Djfourmoney and GooMacgle: you guys should post on the "Expat and Dating VIP forum," where you don't have to deal with racists and can have a civil discussion (unlike the main board).


Wait didn't you say you wouldn't add me to the VIP forum because of corny beefs I had with a few idiots and degenerates?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:28 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Women don't like men who say shit like "women don't like" or "women want" because not all women like and want the same thing and not all women have the same tastes.

This topic is retarded.


LOL, aren't most of the topics retarded?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:48 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:To Djfourmoney and GooMacgle: you guys should post on the "Expat and Dating VIP forum," where you don't have to deal with racists and can have a civil discussion (unlike the main board).


Wait didn't you say you wouldn't add me to the VIP forum because of corny beefs I had with a few idiots and degenerates?


I just added you two to that forum; just make sure to behave there as I moderate that forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Fri May 22, 2015 12:33 am

To The OP

I'm a black man and I opened up an account because I came across this post.

People have has NO IDEA the challenges that are faced when it comes to women for black men. This does not mean being white is a ticket to women's panties, it means that women cut white men WAY more slack. They cut white men way more slack, as far as their looks go, their job and their game and their flaws.

I don't think I have EVER met or heard of a woman of ANY race that does not find white men attractive. Sure - They may be picky about the specific white men that they go for, but nevertheless they still find white men attractive.

I did a profile on an online dating site of an average looking white dude, and the replies I got where INSTANT and across the board (Black, White, Asian).

I was left thinking "WOW !! Is this is what it's like for white men ?"

This is why I just don't get sites like this. White men you have it good. Real good. If white man has a little bit of game and swag, you should be getting your share and if you're handsome white men with his S**T together ? Man - You are a JEDI in this world.

Trust me if you asked woman to pick from two guys

1) He has handsome. Good job, no kids and an all round nice guy
2) He is average looking, ok job, has a child, from an x, like a drink, bit of Temper, but an ok guy

Most women would choose Guy #1. Right ? Now if you said guy #1 was black and guy #2 was white. A lot of women would switch in a heartbeat.

This does not mean that black or Asian men can't get women. Hell there are whole continents to prove me wrong, it just means that white men have broader range of women to choose from.

I have NEVER believed in all that "Black guys get the girls" "Black guys are smooth with women" that's a crock of B.S.....sure if your Will Smith that might be true, but any black man who thinks that is going to get his feelings hurt.

We live in a world were white men promoted as sexy, charming, nice, powerful and that starts early, hell my 9 year old niece has "One Direction" and Justin Bieber posters all over her wall.

Black men have a stigma on our head and that stigma is VERY-VERY-VERY unattractive women.

If an Indian woman get's with a black man ? She's GONE
If an Oriental women get's with a black man ? She's GONE
If an white women get's with a black man ? Often she's GONE

Look at Kim K and Kanye, go on youtube vid with them in and look at the racist comments. (Because of the internets relative anonymity the internet is a great place to see what people really think) below, and it's not like Kayne West is just an everyday guy, so if he's get's S**T then can you imagine what's it's like for regular black guys on the street ?

You can say that beauty is subjective and all that but honestly, you're right in that women prefer not just white guys, but men who have Caucasoid features. This means Latinos and Middle Easterners also are considered more attractive to women than Blacks. Someone mentioned in a different article that day game works well for black guys as opposed to a club or bar. Society isn't perfect but you gotta work with what you're dealt. Remember that there are plenty of white guys without jobs who can't even take women out and white guys who are flat out ugly (there are actually lots of ugly white guys out there)... So work with what you got.
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby Ghost » Fri May 22, 2015 2:02 am

I did a profile on an online dating site of an average loking white dude, and the replies I got where INSTANT and across the board (Black, White, Asian).

I was left thinking "WOW !! Is this is what it's like for white men ?"

This is why I just don't get sites like this. White men you have it good. Real good. If white man has a little bit of game and swag, you should be getting your share and if you're handsome white men with his S**T together ? Man - You are a JEDI in this world.


The operative word there is "handsome." Women like handsome men. They'll take an attractive black man over an ugly white man. Now, perhaps she'd probably choose handsome white guy over handsome black guy, but the fact is it is all about physical attractiveness.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby The » Fri May 22, 2015 2:44 am

Wow...how boring....yet another thread about how no one likes black men, when you have ALL races of women dating BLACK MEN!?!? Can you figure this shit out? :roll:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby gibraltar » Mon May 25, 2015 12:46 am

Yes, Black men have it bad in most western countries. That's because western countries are dominated by light skinned whites. This makes complete sense. There is no reason to complain.

The world doesn't see black men in America as "Americans". We are lost Africans that were stolen from Africa. We are African. Women who live in America want WHITE MEN. It's perfectly okay, but this lack of understanding is the downfall of most brothers.

1. Accept White countries for what they are good for - making money. Not for marriage, social freedom, spiritual freedom. MONEY.

2. Think outside the White western world. Black people spend so much time desperately trying to be accepted in a White world that our life passes us by. Venture out into BLACK COUNTRIES. Africa, Brazil, Parts of India, The Carribean. Seek your own where you will be respected and admired. I got plenty of marriage proposals when I traveled to Black countries. How many do I get in the USA? NONE. You figure it out.

3. Do for self. Build a business and learn a trade. The job market is too competitive for us in White countries. We must do for self. That means business and entrepreneurship. Look at Winston's site. He works hard and makes good income from his efforts. Learn from HappierAbroad.com that if you build something of value, people will spend money with your business and make it worth your time.

If you really want some tips on the best countries to visit, check out my Amazon book in my signature: "Best Countries for Black Men." I'm not wasting time on race, class, etc. I get results. And if you read my books, you will get good results too.

GO where you are wanted. Do for self. and Seek your own. These tips will remove a lot of grief and frustration. I sometimes forget them myself but they are golden rules for brothers. Especially brothers that travel.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby travelsouth » Mon May 25, 2015 12:50 am

gibraltar wrote:Yes, Black men have it bad in most western countries. That's because western countries are dominated by light skinned whites. This makes complete sense. There is no reason to complain.

The world doesn't see black men in America as "Americans". We are lost Africans that were stolen from Africa. We are African. Women who live in America want WHITE MEN. It's perfectly okay, but this lack of understanding is the downfall of most brothers.

1. Accept White countries for what they are good for - making money. Not for marriage, social freedom, spiritual freedom. MONEY.

2. Think outside the White western world. Black people spend so much time desperately trying to be accepted in a White world that our life passes us by. Venture out into BLACK COUNTRIES. Africa, Brazil, Parts of India, The Carribean. Seek your own where you will be respected and admired. I got plenty of marriage proposals when I traveled to Black countries. How many do I get in the USA? NONE. You figure it out.

3. Do for self. Build a business and learn a trade. The job market is too competitive for us in White countries. We must do for self. That means business and entrepreneurship. Look at Winston's site. He works hard and makes good income from his efforts. Learn from HappierAbroad.com that if you build something of value, people will spend money with your business and make it worth your time.

If you really want some tips on the best countries to visit, check out my Amazon book in my signature: "Best Countries for Black Men." I'm not wasting time on race, class, etc. I get results. And if you read my books, you will get good results too.

GO where you are wanted. Do for self. and Seek your own. These tips will remove a lot of grief and frustration. I sometimes forget them myself but they are golden rules for brothers. Especially brothers that travel.


Women don't propose to men in the USA. But I get your point on travel destinations to meet interested women.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Mon May 25, 2015 11:31 am

gibraltar wrote:Yes, Black men have it bad in most western countries. That's because western countries are dominated by light skinned whites. This makes complete sense. There is no reason to complain.

The world doesn't see black men in America as "Americans". We are lost Africans that were stolen from Africa. We are African. Women who live in America want WHITE MEN. It's perfectly okay, but this lack of understanding is the downfall of most brothers.

1. Accept White countries for what they are good for - making money. Not for marriage, social freedom, spiritual freedom. MONEY.

2. Think outside the White western world. Black people spend so much time desperately trying to be accepted in a White world that our life passes us by. Venture out into BLACK COUNTRIES. Africa, Brazil, Parts of India, The Carribean. Seek your own where you will be respected and admired. I got plenty of marriage proposals when I traveled to Black countries. How many do I get in the USA? NONE. You figure it out.

3. Do for self. Build a business and learn a trade. The job market is too competitive for us in White countries. We must do for self. That means business and entrepreneurship. Look at Winston's site. He works hard and makes good income from his efforts. Learn from HappierAbroad.com that if you build something of value, people will spend money with your business and make it worth your time.

If you really want some tips on the best countries to visit, check out my Amazon book in my signature: "Best Countries for Black Men." I'm not wasting time on race, class, etc. I get results. And if you read my books, you will get good results too.

GO where you are wanted. Do for self. and Seek your own. These tips will remove a lot of grief and frustration. I sometimes forget them myself but they are golden rules for brothers. Especially brothers that travel.

Good Post. Very good post.

The thing is, in England even a fair proportion of black woman want white men (Not all) of course and it's not even about me wanting a white women. But I'm a man and sometime you just wanna bang, you know what I mean ? But I do think economic empowerment is the way forward. Because one thing I've noticed about rich people, is that they don't even think about women. Women are a side issue. They're automatic.
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby romparoo » Mon May 25, 2015 12:39 pm

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:But I do think economic empowerment is the way forward. Because one thing I've noticed about rich people, is that they don't even think about women. Women are a side issue. They're automatic.


This is a point most happier abroaders will never get.
romparoo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby Winston » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:20 pm

BlackManFromEngland,
Check out this other thread called "Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?"

viewtopic.php?t=17275

Maybe you can respond to it. Also, have you lived in England? I heard that there is less stigma against interracial dating there. Is that true? The black men from there are supposedly less jaded and happier and able to date white English women easily. Is that true?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Winston wrote:BlackManFromEngland,
Check out this other thread called "Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?"

viewtopic.php?t=17275

Maybe you can respond to it. Also, have you lived in England? I heard that there is less stigma against interracial dating there. Is that true? The black men from there are supposedly less jaded and happier and able to date white English women easily. Is that true?

I live in England.

It's not so much interracial dating. It's not about me wanting or craving white women. I like all women, if anything I'm probably more attracted to black women if I'm being honest, but hey, it's always pink in the middle.
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby cardinalattentive » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Why so? what is their mistake if they are black.
User avatar
cardinalattentive
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 11:45 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:16 am

I don't date BW and haven't done so for a very long time. If anything BW are easy so if find it difficult to date them (besides the other cultural issues) the problem isn't them it's you.

People that haven't spent one minute outside this country spin yarns about what could possibly happen. The basic theme is that woman are the same as they are in America... That's utter nonsense.

I like all women, but I'd be lying if I didn't have a preference and that preference has served me well.

Some threads have amazing mileage....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests