Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Women Don't Like Black Men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:03 am

djfourmoney wrote:I don't date BW and haven't done so for a very long time. If anything BW are easy so if find it difficult to date them (besides the other cultural issues) the problem isn't them it's you.

I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists. I believe a black man with a white women causes confusion and make the black person think "Look !! Not all white people are bad" I don't fall for the hype machine that's tryna brainwashing the world into making every1 think that white women are the hottest women out there.

As for black women being easy ? Yeah right. I would like you to see this in evidence. I would like to take you to a club or on the street or in library and let's see how if you could get these o so eay black women into bed. Now if you could do that. Then maybe I'd take what you say seriously. But me thinks you'd be one of them guys "Black women have attitude"
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am







Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 am

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I don't date BW and haven't done so for a very long time. If anything BW are easy so if find it difficult to date them (besides the other cultural issues) the problem isn't them it's you.

I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists. I believe a black man with a white women causes confusion and make the black person think "Look !! Not all white people are bad" I don't fall for the hype machine that's tryna brainwashing the world into making every1 think that white women are the hottest women out there.

As for black women being easy ? Yeah right. I would like you to see this in evidence. I would like to take you to a club or on the street or in library and let's see how if you could get these o so eay black women into bed. Now if you could do that. Then maybe I'd take what you say seriously. But me thinks you'd be one of them guys "Black women have attitude"


What makes you think they don't? Have you spent any time in the United States?

Ah Cornfed should love you, you're against race mixing by saying it's unnatural at some level.

Black Women are easy, how else do you explain 70% of BW being unmarried but have at least one child in the United States?

Black Women are most likely be single in ANY country

On Western Dating Sites, BW are the most aggressive but the least replied too.

In a strict game of numbers it wouldn't take long to date a handful of BW (lets say about 10) and half of those I would have fu*ked on the first night.

This has nothing to do with intelligence but in-fact has everything to do with positioning in the market. To pretend that dating isn't a market or that it doesn't have market or economic fundamentals gives no floor to your arguments.

Now to address some of your other contentions.

It's not rocket science but the reality is, idiots are born every single date to idiot parents. That means through social conditioning perspectives are formed; if the media shows you not much more than BM with saggy pants, seem to have the hots for violent behavior, indicators of hyper sexuality by exposing men who father as many as 23 children with random women yet the Duggars are lionized for doing the same thing but within a structure called marriage?

I don't claim to know what's going on in the UK, though I have my suspicions.

Did you just challenge me? To be fair my interest in BW of any stripe is near zero so I don't know if I have the heart to complete your challenge but I am task oriented so I would do whatever it is that needs to be done until it's finished.

I've been extremely busy and it's about to get worse actually... But near the end of the year when activity drops down to nearly no work I may take you up on your challenge.

Eh, like I said my heart wouldn't be in it, but if the goal is to prove to you I can bag a quality BW you underestimate me at your own risk. If I complete this task you going to refund my plane ticket?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:04 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I don't date BW and haven't done so for a very long time. If anything BW are easy so if find it difficult to date them (besides the other cultural issues) the problem isn't them it's you.

I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists. I believe a black man with a white women causes confusion and make the black person think "Look !! Not all white people are bad" I don't fall for the hype machine that's tryna brainwashing the world into making every1 think that white women are the hottest women out there.

As for black women being easy ? Yeah right. I would like you to see this in evidence. I would like to take you to a club or on the street or in library and let's see how if you could get these o so eay black women into bed. Now if you could do that. Then maybe I'd take what you say seriously. But me thinks you'd be one of them guys "Black women have attitude"


What makes you think they don't? Have you spent any time in the United States?

Ah Cornfed should love you, you're against race mixing by saying it's unnatural at some level.

Black Women are easy, how else do you explain 70% of BW being unmarried but have at least one child in the United States?

Black Women are most likely be single in ANY country

On Western Dating Sites, BW are the most aggressive but the least replied too.

In a strict game of numbers it wouldn't take long to date a handful of BW (lets say about 10) and half of those I would have fu*ked on the first night.

This has nothing to do with intelligence but in-fact has everything to do with positioning in the market. To pretend that dating isn't a market or that it doesn't have market or economic fundamentals gives no floor to your arguments.

Now to address some of your other contentions.

It's not rocket science but the reality is, idiots are born every single date to idiot parents. That means through social conditioning perspectives are formed; if the media shows you not much more than BM with saggy pants, seem to have the hots for violent behavior, indicators of hyper sexuality by exposing men who father as many as 23 children with random women yet the Duggars are lionized for doing the same thing but within a structure called marriage?

I don't claim to know what's going on in the UK, though I have my suspicions.

Did you just challenge me? To be fair my interest in BW of any stripe is near zero so I don't know if I have the heart to complete your challenge but I am task oriented so I would do whatever it is that needs to be done until it's finished.

I've been extremely busy and it's about to get worse actually... But near the end of the year when activity drops down to nearly no work I may take you up on your challenge.

Eh, like I said my heart wouldn't be in it, but if the goal is to prove to you I can bag a quality BW you underestimate me at your own risk. If I complete this task you going to refund my plane ticket?

Well dude, I'd to see you in action. Simple as that. But it's not gonna happen. So it's just talk. I love hearing these guys talk about how easy it is to pull women. Because I give every1 a chance. Sp I go out with them and they the worst at pulling women. Doing silly shit like tapping the women on the shoulder then saying "He did it". Then calling them b*itches when they get knocked back.

I'm not doubting you. But I'd just like to see you in action. I'd like to see you pull these easy black women on the street, take them home and sex them.

So you think you could do that on a consistent basis ? I mean they are easy right ?

Happen. Not. Gonna
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby IndiesPyrate » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:20 pm

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I don't date BW and haven't done so for a very long time. If anything BW are easy so if find it difficult to date them (besides the other cultural issues) the problem isn't them it's you.

I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists. I believe a black man with a white women causes confusion and make the black person think "Look !! Not all white people are bad" I don't fall for the hype machine that's tryna brainwashing the world into making every1 think that white women are the hottest women out there.

As for black women being easy ? Yeah right. I would like you to see this in evidence. I would like to take you to a club or on the street or in library and let's see how if you could get these o so eay black women into bed. Now if you could do that. Then maybe I'd take what you say seriously. But me thinks you'd be one of them guys "Black women have attitude"

"System of white supremacy" STFU , quit pulling the f***ing race card.
User avatar
IndiesPyrate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:38 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby Traveler » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:12 am

IndiesPyrate wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I don't date BW and haven't done so for a very long time. If anything BW are easy so if find it difficult to date them (besides the other cultural issues) the problem isn't them it's you.

I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists. I believe a black man with a white women causes confusion and make the black person think "Look !! Not all white people are bad" I don't fall for the hype machine that's tryna brainwashing the world into making every1 think that white women are the hottest women out there.

As for black women being easy ? Yeah right. I would like you to see this in evidence. I would like to take you to a club or on the street or in library and let's see how if you could get these o so eay black women into bed. Now if you could do that. Then maybe I'd take what you say seriously. But me thinks you'd be one of them guys "Black women have attitude"

"System of white supremacy" STFU , quit pulling the f***ing race card.

He sounds like an Afrocentric racist and a Marxist.

Why would some women avoid black men? Could it be because black men are disproportionately likely to be underachievers and criminals and they've become notorious for impregnating women and abandoning them?
Traveler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:23 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby BlackGuyFromEngland » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:27 am

Traveler wrote:
IndiesPyrate wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I don't date BW and haven't done so for a very long time. If anything BW are easy so if find it difficult to date them (besides the other cultural issues) the problem isn't them it's you.

I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists. I believe a black man with a white women causes confusion and make the black person think "Look !! Not all white people are bad" I don't fall for the hype machine that's tryna brainwashing the world into making every1 think that white women are the hottest women out there.

As for black women being easy ? Yeah right. I would like you to see this in evidence. I would like to take you to a club or on the street or in library and let's see how if you could get these o so eay black women into bed. Now if you could do that. Then maybe I'd take what you say seriously. But me thinks you'd be one of them guys "Black women have attitude"

"System of white supremacy" STFU , quit pulling the f***ing race card.

He sounds like an Afrocentric racist and a Marxist.

Why would some women avoid black men? Could it be because black men are disproportionately likely to be underachievers and criminals and they've become notorious for impregnating women and abandoning them?

O the irony. Some 1 calls me a racist, then cuts loose with his own racism.

Do I hate white people ? No. But then again. I don't hate Tigers but I understand a Tigers nature. I understand the nature of white people. The same way I understand the nature of a Tiger. Tigers kil. It's feels no remorse. It's not personal, it's their nature.

The past, present and future of Black people concern me most. And in that history whites are and still are main evil. That's just how it is.
User avatar
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby Yohan » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:35 pm

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists.


What about if a white man has sex with an Asian woman? Is this also rape under any circumstances?

Interracial relationship works well, at least in my case since over 30 decades.

I totally disagree with your comment, I am very supportive to international interracial dating and marriage.

This is also the reason why this forum was created by Winston. Happier-Abroad means you will meet and enjoy in many parts of this world women of different races and cultural backgrounds. This is of course also the reason why most members are signing up here, Happier-Abroad is not a good place to dump racist BS.

It seems, this forum is the wrong place for you, honestly.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:49 am

Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists.


What about if a white man has sex with an Asian woman? Is this also rape under any circumstances?

Interracial relationship works well, at least in my case since over 30 decades.

I totally disagree with your comment, I am very supportive to international interracial dating and marriage.

This is also the reason why this forum was created by Winston. Happier-Abroad means you will meet and enjoy in many parts of this world women of different races and cultural backgrounds. This is of course also the reason why most members are signing up here, Happier-Abroad is not a good place to dump racist BS.

It seems, this forum is the wrong place for you, honestly.

That's got to be some kind of record. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby Ghost » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:43 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
Yohan wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:I don't believe in interracial realtionship at it's core because for one they don't work. Two. I believe that if a white man has sex with a black woman that it should be classfied as rape, as long as the system of white supremacy exists.


What about if a white man has sex with an Asian woman? Is this also rape under any circumstances?

Interracial relationship works well, at least in my case since over 30 decades.

I totally disagree with your comment, I am very supportive to international interracial dating and marriage.

This is also the reason why this forum was created by Winston. Happier-Abroad means you will meet and enjoy in many parts of this world women of different races and cultural backgrounds. This is of course also the reason why most members are signing up here, Happier-Abroad is not a good place to dump racist BS.

It seems, this forum is the wrong place for you, honestly.

That's got to be some kind of record. :mrgreen:


Hey, even immortals want to be happier abroad. ;)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby blueshogun96 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Interesting topic. Now, before I share my opinion on this matter, I just wanted to say that as a black man, I do almost fully agree with the OP. Dating in the U.S. is indeed very hard for a black man. I live in a very liberal city where virtually everyone loves to say that they aren't racist (and I'm not saying that they all are either), but I noticed that white women tend to treat black men much differently than other races of men. Dunno about the bar thing, but the public transportation thing is. Nobody wants to sit next to a black man on the bus, especially white women. Many would rather stand than sit next to me, even when I'm well dressed, typing code on my way to work, and speaking proper English. That doesn't bother me though, I'd rather them be honest about now not liking me. It's also statistically proven that black men (and those of Indian decent) are the least desirable race in online dating sites. I've had women abruptly stop talking to me the moment they find out I'm black. I even did a rant on city-data.com about it, and the narcissistic white twats flooded the thread with angry responses along with the white knight manginas that infest Seattle. The only good abide I got was from the black women and a man from Idaho (a state that has a nasty reputation for being racist I might add).

The black guy from England brings up an interesting point, but I don't fully agree. Interracial marriages in fact DO work, except for white woman black man marriages. They are twice as likely to divorce as white couples last i checked. But white man and black woman marriages are more stable than white marriages by 44%. Since I'm on an iPad, it's kinda hard to dig this up again. I can speculate as to why that is, but I think it's because white women in general are the most feministic and entitled of all races of women. Black women tend to treat their men like kings, as long as they aren't black that is. I think that nearly all black American women secretly with they had a white man. My sister married one, and they are happily ever after.

That's just my view. I don't bother complaining, because hence the name of this forum :)

Shogun
User avatar
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby Chad N. Froyda » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:14 am

Some Black men really need this to be true. They need it so much they go running all over the internet posting it everywhere. It is easier on their pysche to believe that it is "Black men" in aggregrate instead of that maybe it may have a little something to do with themselves on an individual level. You could show them a 1000 pics of Black men in relationships with an attractive woman and they would emit 1000 reasons of why it is an exception.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 am

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby Yohan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:34 am

blueshogun96 wrote:Interracial marriages in fact DO work, except for white woman black man marriages.
Shogun

I think there is some truth in this comment, at least with reference to USA.

If a black young girl is acting in a clever way, attending school regularly, tries to avoid being overweight, stays away from all nightlife, alcohol and drugs and tries to keep a healthy life-style, I see no reason why she could not find any white man in a good position for a long-term relationship.

The point is about the white population is fairly large in USA, with white men often looking out for a female partner - on the other side, there are far less black people vs. white people living in the States. Maybe 1:5 or so. Similar to Asian girls, black girls also should find white men in USA easily.

The situation is quite different in typical African or Carribean countries where the black population is the majority and where local black men do not face any dating problems.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby blueshogun96 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:37 am

Chad N. Froyda wrote:Some Black men really need this to be true. They need it so much they go running all over the internet posting it everywhere. It is easier on their pysche to believe that it is "Black men" in aggregrate instead of that maybe it may have a little something to do with themselves on an individual level. You could show them a 1000 pics of Black men in relationships with an attractive woman and they would emit 1000 reasons of why it is an exception.

And God forbid that it has anything to do with "them". I've self evaluated myself for years and years. I used to believe it was me, until I discovered that no good deed goes unpunished. And as a previous poster already stated, a [black] man with money has more options.

Shogun.
User avatar
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:03 am

Successful Black men have married White women way before it was fashionable on both sides of the Atlantic.

But what was normalized and went before the Supreme Court is that the state of VA could not tell a White man he couldn't be married a Black woman. So while laws against IR is still on the books of many states it's not enforced because society doesn't want them to be; the majority.

If Black men want to date Black women fine but I don't quite get where some Black men want to spend their free time telling other Black men that our issues with Black Culture and Black women are invalid and that you agree with some form of White Supremacy?

C'mon you gotta do better than that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby blueshogun96 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:14 am

djfourmoney wrote:Successful Black men have married White women way before it was fashionable on both sides of the Atlantic.

Keyword: successful. If you're average, you can forget about getting a decent white chick, if that's what you're into. That's probably black men are with these trashy white women that even the white men don't want.

Shogun.
User avatar
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests