Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Women Don't Like Black Men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby romparoo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:24 am

In Australia, I keep seeing pairs of young black guys with old out of shape white women. Man, they can't be that desperate!
romparoo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:53 am

romparoo wrote:In Australia, I keep seeing pairs of young black guys with old out of shape white women. Man, they can't be that desperate!


Aboriginals, Africans or African-Americans?

I can't speak for Aboriginals but I can speak for African-Americans, at least some of the lower economic ones anyway.

They can be that desperate....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:14 pm

blueshogun96 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Successful Black men have married White women way before it was fashionable on both sides of the Atlantic.

Keyword: successful. If you're average, you can forget about getting a decent white chick, if that's what you're into. That's probably black men are with these trashy white women that even the white men don't want.

Shogun.


Define successful...

Because while one of my long-term GF's was a BBW (I made her lose weight), she's currently married a White guy so I'm not sure she would be "undesirable" to White men because obviously she wasn't to him.

I've dated plenty of attractive WW without being wealthy just middle class and not ghetto.

The truth is this -

The majority of women on this planet are interested in a man in the classical sense. Color has very little to do with it and most women have no experience dating a person of color anyway.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby blueshogun96 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:15 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Define successful...

Having the finances to attract females.

djfourmoney wrote:Because while one of my long-term GF's was a BBW (I made her lose weight), she's currently married a White guy so I'm not sure she would be "undesirable" to White men because obviously she wasn't to him.

White men typically don't like BBWs. I like fatties though, it's a major turn on for me.

djfourmoney wrote:The majority of women on this planet are interested in a man in the classical sense. Color has very little to do with it ...

I'll believe it when I see it (frequently).

Shogun.

EDIT: I didn't realize you were from L.A. I'm from Seattle, and it's totally different here. The man to woman ratio is quite off, and women love to play games while stringing lots of men along thinking they have a chance with them (especially the white ones). They get mad if you call them out on their BS though because they are f-ing hypocritical. Dating here is really a waste of time, no matter what colour you are.
User avatar
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:36 pm

blueshogun96 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Define successful...

Having the finances to attract females.

djfourmoney wrote:Because while one of my long-term GF's was a BBW (I made her lose weight), she's currently married a White guy so I'm not sure she would be "undesirable" to White men because obviously she wasn't to him.

White men typically don't like BBWs. I like fatties though, it's a major turn on for me.

djfourmoney wrote:The majority of women on this planet are interested in a man in the classical sense. Color has very little to do with it ...

I'll believe it when I see it (frequently).

Shogun.

EDIT: I didn't realize you were from L.A. I'm from Seattle, and it's totally different here. The man to woman ratio is quite off, and women love to play games while stringing lots of men along thinking they have a chance with them (especially the white ones). They get mad if you call them out on their BS though because they are f-ing hypocritical. Dating here is really a waste of time, no matter what colour you are.


I made her loose weight, she wasn't a Fattie anymore, only for a short period (about a year). She still had 50lbs or so too lose when I broke up but the difference was night and day and other men started to notice her more.

I don't like BBW's, it was a series of mistakes on my end that lead to me being with her.

Women don't care about skin color, what they do care about is how other people perceived WHY they picked X man over another. I am not saying women don't have preferences I have mine. I also don't worry about women that aren't interested in me, I can't make them like me so why even concern myself with it?

The truth again is there are more women interested in you as a man of color than you are willing to invest the time and money to try and meet.

Is Seattle different? I don't have any evidence; I would say women from that area of the country are overall less attractive because of the weather up there. I have spent time up there.

Finances to attract woman? Isn't that vague and quite broad?

I can put a dollar amount on it because this has been researched by a Stanford Economist when he found himself to be divorced after 10-15 years of marriage.

$50,000 is the median income that college educated women expect you to make minimally. The only exceptions are people between 16-23/25, because when your broke and everybody around you is broke then it doesn't matter much. As long as you can afford to eat out or hit a movie on occasion most young women are just happy spending time with you and screwing you which is free. I have YET to hear any dude with a GF that's about 20-21 saying he's not getting enough sex from his GF... That isn't driven by money.

What changes is when women start to consider having children. That's where some people have stated that middle class life in America cost $100,000. Which dovetails with college educated women demanding their potential spouse make in exceed of $50,000.

So if your a guy that makes min wage which is between $19,000-$23,000 or slightly more. Women view that is enough for YOU to function on but not enough for you, your wife and future children to function on.

I have punished myself (If you wanna look at it that way) by working a series of jobs since high school that had made between $20,000-$32,000 annually.

Who are the women interested in guy at this economic level?

WOMEN WITH CHILDREN WHO ARE STRUGGLING THEMSELVES!

They figure two incomes are better than one, giving them more purchasing power. What you have to come to terms with is raising another man's child. If this isn't a problem I don't know why men are a) single and b) posting on this forum. The world is full of women who had children at a young age and are no longer with the child's father, especially Dominican Republic.

Hell my friend just married a Dominican woman who had two children. She is 36, he's 54. She is light skin, I am not sure how much "African" she is. He didn't want any more kids since his youngest is 14 and his oldest is 28 I think. At 36 I can assure you most men in DR are not interested in that woman other than for a sport f**k.

This is one of the reasons I have steered clear for the moment DR, while my friend champions it. The majority of lower class women have children by 25...

Since most information online is mostly from sex tourist on DR who don't dare pull the same BS with upper class Dominicans, It's hard to gauge what these women will accept.

You do get bonus points for being American by the way.

So I am sticking with my original plan.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby blueshogun96 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:06 pm

djfourmoney wrote: I made her loose weight, she wasn't a Fattie anymore, only for a short period (about a year). She still had 50lbs or so too lose when I broke up but the difference was night and day and other men started to notice her more.

Hence my point. A thin woman has a greater set of options than a fat one, especially in a predominately white country.

djfourmoney wrote: Women don't care about skin color

Yes, they do. It's been proven time and time again.

djfourmoney wrote: Is Seattle different? I don't have any evidence; I would say women from that area of the country are overall less attractive because of the weather up there. I have spent time up there.

Very different. It's not the weather. In fact, it's sunny all the time during the summer and late spring. Doesn't change a dammed thing.

If you don't believe me, here's 3 million+ results on google: https://www.google.com/search?q=seattle+dating+is+hard&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

djfourmoney wrote: Finances to attract woman? Isn't that vague and quite broad?

No, it's just Darwinian evolution and natural selection at it's finest. It's not politically correct to call women gold diggers, but face it, no money == no wife 99% of the time.

On my last job, I made $75k. Got laid off a few weeks ago, so I'm looking for another job now. I could pay to take care of myself, and then some. Since I am frugal, refuse to own a car or a house, etc. women don't look at me as a potential partner. I am considered cheap, and IMO, it's the best way to live.

And I don't date single moms either. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Period.

Shogun.
User avatar
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 am

There might be some truth to what your saying about my ex, but that said, I wanted to marry her I could have and we would still be married. Based on that, I am not sure if they proves your point much, other than to say thinner women are responded to better, which is obvious in a country obsessed with working out, staying in-shape and being young.

Which is really interesting when more than half the public in some areas is obese.

Some women care about skin color, I don't notice or see those women it doesn't reduce my dating pool at all. 9 times out of 10, I can get a woman that looks just as good or better than the one that only considers White men. It might take me longer but I can accomplish it and have done so previously.

Weather is a factor, who is talking about summer? I am talking about the winter and spring time when it's still in the 80's here and convertible weather. Yet its snowing or raining in much of Washington State that time of year. Seattle was never really on my short list, I don't consider it any more liberal than Los(t) Angel(es) so I am not sure what makes it harder, maybe you dudes are corny or something, I dunno.

So you decide to live your life without a car and a house even if you could afford it comfortably and your mad that most women would see you as being a Cheap Charlie?

I got news for you most women would call you cheap if you don't want to provide a secure environment to have children in. But then next you'll tell me, you have no plans to get married and no plans to have children, yet you know most women don't like Black men, hmmmm. You sure it's not something else your doing? I make 1/4 of what you make and lived at home the majority of the time and could have married two or three different attractive White women but messed those chances up and can only blame myself.

So I was unemployed for almost five years but when I decided to find work, I easily found it? In fact my companies are continually increasing my workload....

There are if ton of lonely Latinas and Black women around here, if i made it a point to be with one of them and build a life off that, they would be down.

I aspire to reach for the brass ring; I want what most men won't work hard to achieve.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby blueshogun96 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:23 am

djfourmoney wrote:There might be some truth to what your saying about my ex, but that said, I wanted to marry her I could have and we would still be married. Based on that, I am not sure if they proves your point much, other than to say thinner women are responded to better, which is obvious in a country obsessed with working out, staying in-shape and being young.

Which is really interesting when more than half the public in some areas is obese.

Well, it's basic natural selection. Thinner women with the right hip to waist ratio are seen as more attractive because they are seen as more fertile. There was a study on this. Even if women are mostly fat, it's not going to stop men from hitting on them when women are in short supply, or when a man knows that he has to broaden his horizons to get a girl.

djfourmoney wrote: Some women care about skin color, I don't notice or see those women it doesn't reduce my dating pool at all. 9 times out of 10, I can get a woman that looks just as good or better than the one that only considers White men. It might take me longer but I can accomplish it and have done so previously.

Maybe in LA it's different, when it comes to dealing in person. Here, white women want as little to do with black men as possible. They won't even sit next to us in public if they can avoid it. I'm not the only one who says so either.

Read this: http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/08/black_millennials_and_online_dating_race_remains_at_the_forefront.html

djfourmoney wrote: Weather is a factor, who is talking about summer? I am talking about the winter and spring time when it's still in the 80's here and convertible weather. Yet its snowing or raining in much of Washington State that time of year. Seattle was never really on my short list, I don't consider it any more liberal than Los(t) Angel(es) so I am not sure what makes it harder, maybe you dudes are corny or something, I dunno.

Did you click any of those google links? I'll be honest though, this city is full of pussywhipped white knight manginas that have no game. Prostitution is a rather big business here.

djfourmoney wrote:So you decide to live your life without a car and a house even if you could afford it comfortably and your mad that most women would see you as being a Cheap Charlie?

Mad? No.

djfourmoney wrote:I got news for you most women would call you cheap if you don't want to provide a secure environment to have children in. But then next you'll tell me, you have no plans to get married and no plans to have children, yet you know most women don't like Black men, hmmmm. You sure it's not something else your doing? I make 1/4 of what you make and lived at home the majority of the time and could have married two or three different attractive White women but messed those chances up and can only blame myself.

Okay, just to clear a few things up, I'm a MGTOW, so I have minimal to no genuine interest in dating, marriage, or any of that stuff. So I'm not actively trying to pick up any one. Second the majority of women here are plastic, and are disingenuous. The city is literally 90% white last I checked, and there's more Asians than latinas and blacks. I primary go by what I've seen. My own personal experiences could vary, but I do think that race matters more than what people are willing to admit.

djfourmoney wrote:I aspire to reach for the brass ring; I want what most men won't work hard to achieve.

I do not, and most men just refuse to achieve it, and for good reason.

Shogun.
User avatar
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby romparoo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:57 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
romparoo wrote:In Australia, I keep seeing pairs of young black guys with old out of shape white women. Man, they can't be that desperate!


Aboriginals, Africans or African-Americans?

I can't speak for Aboriginals but I can speak for African-Americans, at least some of the lower economic ones anyway.

They can be that desperate....


Africans, not the refugee type.
They may as well be African Americans expats or tourists, or Africans originally from South Africa.
There aren't a lot of Africans here, and most belong to the refugee group.
romparoo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby romparoo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:09 pm

djfourmoney wrote: $50,000 is the median income that college educated women expect you to make minimally. The only exceptions are people between 16-23/25, because when your broke and everybody around you is broke then it doesn't matter much. As long as you can afford to eat out or hit a movie on occasion most young women are just happy spending time with you and screwing you which is free. I have YET to hear any dude with a GF that's about 20-21 saying he's not getting enough sex from his GF... That isn't driven by money.

What changes is when women start to consider having children. That's where some people have stated that middle class life in America cost $100,000. Which dovetails with college educated women demanding their potential spouse make in exceed of $50,000.

So if your a guy that makes min wage which is between $19,000-$23,000 or slightly more. Women view that is enough for YOU to function on but not enough for you, your wife and future children to function on.



While income is important, I believe online discussions tend to over-emphasize its role as a deal breaker. Truth be told, a woman on the street or in the bar does not know how much the passing man earns. The bigger issue is most men never get close to initiating let alone maintaining meaningful connection with any woman at all, so even if he's making $100,000 it's invisible because no woman knows that. Income is probably something that is brought up much later probably after a few dates. But how many men last more than a few dates? He can try to blow it off with flashy cars and stuff, but it attracts gold digger more than marriageable women. My personal opinion: physical appearance is pretty much the gate keeper, everything else is negotiated and tolerated.
romparoo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:04 pm

You are astute romparoo.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:21 pm

blueshogun96 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:There might be some truth to what your saying about my ex, but that said, I wanted to marry her I could have and we would still be married. Based on that, I am not sure if they proves your point much, other than to say thinner women are responded to better, which is obvious in a country obsessed with working out, staying in-shape and being young.

Which is really interesting when more than half the public in some areas is obese.

Well, it's basic natural selection. Thinner women with the right hip to waist ratio are seen as more attractive because they are seen as more fertile. There was a study on this. Even if women are mostly fat, it's not going to stop men from hitting on them when women are in short supply, or when a man knows that he has to broaden his horizons to get a girl.

djfourmoney wrote: Some women care about skin color, I don't notice or see those women it doesn't reduce my dating pool at all. 9 times out of 10, I can get a woman that looks just as good or better than the one that only considers White men. It might take me longer but I can accomplish it and have done so previously.

Maybe in LA it's different, when it comes to dealing in person. Here, white women want as little to do with black men as possible. They won't even sit next to us in public if they can avoid it. I'm not the only one who says so either.

Read this: http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/08/black_millennials_and_online_dating_race_remains_at_the_forefront.html

djfourmoney wrote: Weather is a factor, who is talking about summer? I am talking about the winter and spring time when it's still in the 80's here and convertible weather. Yet its snowing or raining in much of Washington State that time of year. Seattle was never really on my short list, I don't consider it any more liberal than Los(t) Angel(es) so I am not sure what makes it harder, maybe you dudes are corny or something, I dunno.

Did you click any of those google links? I'll be honest though, this city is full of pussywhipped white knight manginas that have no game. Prostitution is a rather big business here.

djfourmoney wrote:So you decide to live your life without a car and a house even if you could afford it comfortably and your mad that most women would see you as being a Cheap Charlie?

Mad? No.

djfourmoney wrote:I got news for you most women would call you cheap if you don't want to provide a secure environment to have children in. But then next you'll tell me, you have no plans to get married and no plans to have children, yet you know most women don't like Black men, hmmmm. You sure it's not something else your doing? I make 1/4 of what you make and lived at home the majority of the time and could have married two or three different attractive White women but messed those chances up and can only blame myself.

Okay, just to clear a few things up, I'm a MGTOW, so I have minimal to no genuine interest in dating, marriage, or any of that stuff. So I'm not actively trying to pick up any one. Second the majority of women here are plastic, and are disingenuous. The city is literally 90% white last I checked, and there's more Asians than latinas and blacks. I primary go by what I've seen. My own personal experiences could vary, but I do think that race matters more than what people are willing to admit.

djfourmoney wrote:I aspire to reach for the brass ring; I want what most men won't work hard to achieve.

I do not, and most men just refuse to achieve it, and for good reason.

Shogun.


I can't comment on problems with interracial dating in Seattle. I do have a contact in Seattle but he's leaving soon plus he's over 40. He is not a good case study let's put it that way.

Sigh, race matter in America because America makes it matter. Based on how the media portrays all the different ethnic groups that automatically puts White men on the top of the food chain. Though if you read some of the rhetoric around here, you would think otherwise; Their problem is strictly economic.

Demand is somewhere around 20% using co-habitation statistics. Some will claim it's rebellious behavior and that they'll grow out of it. That reality is inside the margin of error. These women will make a choice and stick with it as long as you satisfy the economical component. It's also an insult to women; that the weaker sex can't make complicated decisions.

I will maintain that if you a Black, reasonably attractive and won't settle for low hanging fruit that you can find success.

I have no faith in the Under 30 crowd - http://news.berkeley.edu/2011/02/11/onlinedating/

I would be more interested in your life pre-MGTOW than post MGTOW because I don't find many MGTOW's lifestyles to be all that interesting.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby gibraltar » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:50 pm

African Americans are still slaves in the United States. Black women dream about marrying and having "master's" kids. They are the most disgusting, untrustworthy women I've ever seen.

Even when the white race is dying off from the planet, women of all races run to the true losers - the white man who is the least fertile and dying off because he cannot reproduce himself. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/white-deaths-outnumber-births-for-first-time/2013/06/13/3bb1017c-d388-11e2-a73e-826d299ff459_story.html)

Europe, North America and Australia are aging societies where there are more older adults than kids.

In Africa, it's full of children. Black men are the most fertile and the original man. It's sad that the original man cannot get any women in America.

Why? Because American women worship evil and it's a den full of devils. As the world starts to favor white men, it means the entire world population will begin to decline and die off.

Brothers, get your passport and leave your slave masters. He is dying and wants to take you to hell with him. Come back home to Africa and Asia. See what many countries have in store for you.

African women make the best girlfriends and wives. You will be in heaven. Leave the nasty American women to fight over these "white" guys. If they got removed from the earth, we wouldn't miss them.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby chanta76 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:03 pm

I don't know man....I seen black guys who have good jobs and their act together with white or latin girls...maybe black women.. A part of the reason why some black women complain is that the educated successful black man goes after white or latin women sometimes Asians...they have a term for that call black barbie dolls being left at the alter. THis pushes some black women to open up to white or non-black men.

HOwever, in te ghetto it's a totally different story..ghetto or blue collar working black man will have HARD time getting white or non-black girls.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Postby blueshogun96 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:57 am

djfourmoney wrote: I can't comment on problems with interracial dating in Seattle. I do have a contact in Seattle but he's leaving soon plus he's over 40. He is not a good case study let's put it that way.

Sigh, race matter in America because America makes it matter. Based on how the media portrays all the different ethnic groups that automatically puts White men on the top of the food chain. Though if you read some of the rhetoric around here, you would think otherwise; Their problem is strictly economic.

Demand is somewhere around 20% using co-habitation statistics. Some will claim it's rebellious behavior and that they'll grow out of it. That reality is inside the margin of error. These women will make a choice and stick with it as long as you satisfy the economical component. It's also an insult to women; that the weaker sex can't make complicated decisions.

I will maintain that if you a Black, reasonably attractive and won't settle for low hanging fruit that you can find success.

I have no faith in the Under 30 crowd - http://news.berkeley.edu/2011/02/11/onlinedating/

I would be more interested in your life pre-MGTOW than post MGTOW because I don't find many MGTOW's lifestyles to be all that interesting.

Well, that link kinda confirms what I've been saying (at least for online dating) that white women typically avoid black men. Black men also receive the lowest number of responses from their messages.

And I doubt you'd be interested in my pre-MGTOW life. I was a highly depressed individual throughout middle and high school because I felt obligated to be in a relationshit or be ostracized. Since I was in a rather protective bubble for the first 8 years of my life, moving to a hell hole known as NW Indiana made me very anti-social because I was surrounded by ill behaved and ghetto individuals who didn't like me because I "talked white" and carried myself differently. I didn't know how to handle this, so I was easily impressionable when it came to things I didn't understand, especially when it came to relationshits. Because I was a nerd, I wasn't a very outgoing individual, stayed at home during the weekends and was an introverted aspiring programmer. The issues continued into early adulthood, and in 2008, I finally snapped after being stood up for yet another date (I've been stood up for every date I've ever had btw) and knowing that she's been f**king the a-holes at work. Back then, I wasn't rational and didn't know what to do with my new found anger/bitterness after googling why this kept happening to me. Eventually I found influential people like Dick Masterson, Tom Leykis and Marc Rudov, etc. and discovered that I wasn't the only one who knew that there was something wrong with western society, the women and feminism in general. After forming logical and rational views, I accepted the truth about life and focused on building up myself and my career. Now I'm doing better than ever, and haven't felt this great since 1989.

Shogun.
User avatar
blueshogun96
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests