Asian American men have no excuses

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Asian American men have no excuses

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Quit acting like a fob Asian and you will get girls. Here in Tn, you will beat the black and hispanic guy with girls.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Asian American men are financially good off in USA, they are a minority but they are known to be hard working. Their income is the highest of all US-citizens, higher than those of white men in average.

Many of them are holding dual nationality, can speak several languages, keep a business connection between their own native countries and USA, and often own land in both, in their native country and in USA.

Many of them are quite happy with their life in USA, and there is only a very small group of verbally strong Asian Americans, who are persistently complaining about everything and blaming others, usually the bad white man for their own shortcomings.

About dating, I see no reason why an Asian man cannot get a date in USA, and should he really fail, what is the problem? He can always get on an airplane and check out for women in his own Asian native country.

The only problem I see is the fact that there are only few Asian Americans, and they are not monolithic. Very different from each other. It's difficult to find a date if the entire group is only consisting of a few 100 or 1000 people within a city in the USA, distances are often remarkably long.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yohan wrote:Asian American men are financially good off in USA, they are a minority but they are known to be hard working. Their income is the highest of all US-citizens, higher than those of white men in average.

Many of them are holding dual nationality, can speak several languages, keep a business connection between their own native countries and USA, and often own land in both, in their native country and in USA.

Many of them are quite happy with their life in USA, and there is only a very small group of verbally strong Asian Americans, who are persistently complaining about everything and blaming others, usually the bad white man for their own shortcomings.

About dating, I see no reason why an Asian man cannot get a date in USA, and should he really fail, what is the problem? He can always get on an airplane and check out for women in his own Asian native country.

The only problem I see is the fact that there are only few Asian Americans, and they are not monolithic. Very different from each other. It's difficult to find a date if the entire group is only consisting of a few 100 or 1000 people within a city in the USA, distances are often remarkably long.
Yohan, how are you an expert when you're not even an American (European), you're White and you've never even lived in the USA for any long amount of time? LOL...

Anyway, yes, I agree: strong alpha male Asians do well in the States; I don't doubt that. Any alpha male will do well, regardless of color, in the States.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If you want people to take your complaints seriously, then don't trivialize or dismiss the complaints of other men.

The angry Asian male archetype is growing in America. Some of them are hurting themselves, and there is a growing pattern of them hurting other in mass killings.

The link is a good explanation of one reason: http://modelminority.com/joomla/index.p ... &Itemid=56

Yet another: http://www.racismreview.com/blog/2014/0 ... tereotype/

One seldom acknowledged reason, in my opinion, is that Asian men tend to be the most blue pill of all American men, but when they don't receive the rewards of being the "model minority" in blue pill culture, frustration and anger set in.

Their complaints are real, but I find that cultural and family issues prevent them from breaking off into red pill freedom. There are exceptions, of course, and Winston and zboy1 are just two of many.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

How do you know? Well, I spent almost my entire life as the only white man among African black people, Arab people, Malay Muslims, Japanese people, Philippine people... and yes, I spend some time also in USA with Asian Americans.

Nobody can deny that under certain circumstances Asian Americans are frequently financially better off than white Americans as they speak several languages and often are holding dual nationalities. This is a very important prerequisite for any international lucrative business, especially when they are active together with family members in their own Asian native country and in USA.

Many white men in USA have never been abroad, have not even a passport and speak often only English. They often do not even find well-known countries on a world map. You need not to be an expert to research this, I need only to visit USA, meet my members of our extended family in Hawaii, SF and Vancouver (all Asian-Americans) and look around and talk with ordinary people next to me in a nearby supermarket...

The income of Asian Americans is the highest in USA among all groups, even higher than that of the large white population. This is a fact, you need not to be an expert to calculate it.

Simply said, some people are doing well in USA, and others fail. If an Asian American fails, (despite many of them are known to be successful) he blames the 'white man' for that. That's something what is not understandable and not acceptable for me.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yohan wrote:How do you know? Well, I spent almost my entire life as the only white man among African black people, Arab people, Malay Muslims, Japanese people, Philippine people... and yes, I spend some time also in USA with Asian Americans.

Nobody can deny that under certain circumstances Asian Americans are frequently financially better off than white Americans as they speak several languages and often are holding dual nationalities. This is a very important prerequisite for any international lucrative business, especially when they are active together with family members in their own Asian native country and in USA.

Many white men in USA have never been abroad, have not even a passport and speak often only English. They often do not even find well-known countries on a world map. You need not to be an expert to research this, I need only to visit USA, meet my members of our extended family in Hawaii, SF and Vancouver (all Asian-Americans) and look around and talk with ordinary people next to me in a nearby supermarket...

The income of Asian Americans is the highest in USA among all groups, even higher than that of the large white population. This is a fact, you need not to be an expert to calculate it.

Simply said, some people are doing well in USA, and others fail. If an Asian American fails, (despite many of them are known to be successful) he blames the 'white man' for that. That's something what is not understandable and not acceptable for me.
Income does not equal happiness, Yohan. Look at Robin Williams...famous, rich and married; yet, he was unhappy in life and committed suicide. Being rich should not be the only metric for success in life.

And who said all Asians are blaming "White people"? Some are, but not all...Whites are only part-of-the-problem--being part of the system that inherently is unstable and unfair; even White men are beginning to suffer from this system, as evidenced by high suicide rates and depression, high divorce rates, feminism and an unfair court system stacked against men.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This will be my last post on this thread, for a while...(I appreciate Yohan's civil discourse on such a controversial issue, and I hope he stays on this forum. I consider him an interesting poster, despite our disagreements.)

Here are my final thoughts:

White people like to dismiss racism towards Asian men--as if they think Asian men only like to whine and complain--with no substance; I can understand that; racial issues bring anger on both sides, and it's why I oppose multiculturalism and diversity in countries.

It's why I like being in Asia; I rarely have to deal with racial issues over there...The real solution for most overseas Asian men is to stay in Asian countries and not immigrate to Anglo Western countries like the US or Australia. But of course, I doubt that will happen--due to brainwashing and endless self-hatred among Asian people. Sigh...

I'm glad that you are doing well in Asia, Yohan, but please...I don't want to hear about how Asians are racist towards Whites, and how Asians are better-off in America, and how White people are not racist...blah, blah, blah...

We're just going to have to respectfully disagree...I appreciate your civil discourse on this subject, Yohan, and I hope we can still be friends in the forum. It's just that I don't want to continue to discuss this really 'sore subject,' as I get quite angry and heated on topics related to Asian American men. Haha...

BTW, Yohan, here are some links to blog posts that Contrarian Expatriate (a Black person) posted, dealing with Asian American male issues:

A Threatened Manhood? Exploring the Myth of the Angry Asian Male

http://modelminority.com/joomla/index.p ... &Itemid=56

Positive Stereotype, Tragic Outcome: Elliot Rodger and the Model Minority Stereotype

http://www.racismreview.com/blog/2014/0 ... tereotype/
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Yohan wrote:How do you know? Well, I spent almost my entire life as the only white man among African black people, Arab people, Malay Muslims, Japanese people, Philippine people... and yes, I spend some time also in USA with Asian Americans.

Dude, Money is only a small requirement in trying to get them modern american woman, the average man in America not just Asian has been stripped off his natural rights. What you fail to understand is that women in America have almost everything the man has, on top of that she has a long line of dicks waiting for her, so even if the Asian guy has money, most of the time it means nothing if the woman also has a good job or even making more than you, so what if Asian men are fluent in many languages and have the whole world map in their heads, those things don't matter to young American women, they're only interested in the Hollywood trends, like who Kim Kardashian is banging next shit like that. The only time an Asian guy may do well with money is if he's a millionaire or billionaire but even then his girlfriend or wife may get a bad boy on the side just to spice up her sexual life. In the current social climate, money can't save the beta male anymore, it may have saved the beta male 70 years ago but not anymore, I say move abroad
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Some of the blame lies with Asian American guys not trying hard enough in the dating scene in America but this is America we are talking about. At the same time there is climate of racism against Asian American men in the dating scene. It's so bad that even some Asian American girls got brain wash by American racism and they don't want to date Asian guys. The positive stereotype for Asian men is that we are smart, hard working and stable.

However, in America women like excitement , daring , and that so called bad boy image.

The sexual stereotypes hurts Asian guys the most but helps Asian women. The sexual stereotypes about Asian women are that they are submissive , exotic and supposedly tighter compared to other women. Asian men are supposedly weaker, smaller penis , and too feminine.

I'm not going into long details about where these stereotypes come from but that it still lingers to this day. It doesn't matter if the Asian American guy speaks two languages or has his own business and makes good income if the women believes in the negative sexual stereotype.

On the positive note I do see more Asian American guys dating out so there are some changes.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote: Here are my final thoughts:

White people like to dismiss racism towards Asian men--as if they think Asian men only like to whine and complain--with no substance; I can understand that; racial issues bring anger on both sides, and it's why I oppose multiculturalism and diversity in countries.

It's why I like being in Asia; I rarely have to deal with racial issues over there...The real solution for most overseas Asian men is to stay in Asian countries and not immigrate to Anglo Western countries like the US or Australia..

We're just going to have to respectfully disagree...I appreciate your civil discourse on this subject, Yohan...
Thank you!

Racial and religious discussions are always a way to nowhere with no compromise possible from all sides.

However I do not think we disagree so much about dating Asian women in USA, so let me also write a short summary:

1 - I think, we all agree, that USA is NOT a good place to look for any Asian girlfriend/wife.

2 - One of the reason for that is the small presence of Asians in USA, only 6 percent of the population is considered as Asians, less than 20 million people. White/Black : Asian = more than 15:1.

3 - These 20 million people figure contains however any Asian, any gender, any age, of any race (not only Asians of the 'yellow race') and many of them are not suitable for dating either out of cultural/religious reasons. What is remaining, young, female, single, 'yellow race' and suitable for dating is far less than these 20 million people.

4 - Asian population is limited to some few cities only, almost nonexistent in many parts of USA. Distances within USA are often considerably long. If you live in the wrong area, you will never have a good chance to date Asian women.

5 - If you really want to meet Asian women, you have to get on an international flight, direction Asia.

I think, that's about it...
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

You're precisely right. But I'm not after American women but neither do I complain about women in the US. Which is why in the future, I am heading back to my parents' hometown back in Asia. Partially this is because I want to preserve my sense of identity in this world, not becoming part of the melting pot of Asian-American culture that I do not identify with to a large extent, albeit with somewhat shared experiences. In addition, I disassociate myself from Asian-Americans, particularly females, because I did not get along with most of my ethnic Han-Chinese-American peers because most of them were from or had origins in the deep southern part of China and I was from somewhere a bit more up north, although still geographically (and culturally) a part of southern China (but quite close to northern China). Because I was different from them in terms of culture, regional origin and phenotype, I was often picked on and bullied and frequently got into fights with them. To them, I did not look Chinese, Taiwanese or whatever, but often Japanese or Korean, even though nearly all my recent ancestors are Han Chinese. There were a few exceptions, but I saw them as individuals whom I am on equal terms with and often as friends and acquaintances.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: One seldom acknowledged reason, in my opinion, is that Asian men tend to be the most blue pill of all American men, but when they don't receive the rewards of being the "model minority" in blue pill culture, frustration and anger set in.
As some posters mentioned, the term 'Asian American' is somewhat unclear. There are plenty of nationalities in this term included.

Some nationalities of Asian-Americans' are totally into so-called Blue Pill culture, others are not.

I think the blue pill culture exists merely in India and China in Asia - these two large countries which show up with a huge deficit of millions of young women missing due to cultural issues and wrong family policies.

Same situation obviously exists also in USA among the mainland Chinese and the Indians. A shortage of their own women.

However other Asian countries are not like that. Did you ever hear about Thai men or Japanese men to be into the blue pill syndrome?

About Asian-Americans, especially when reading the recent threads in this forum, it's almost always about Chinese-Americans.

http://modelminority.com/joomla/index.p ... &Itemid=56

Contrarian Expatriate posted this link, it is a little old already, written 14 years ago, all what I read is only about mainland-Chinese and their dating in college.

However not all 'Asian-Americans' are mainland-Chinese. About 1:5 only, so what is the situation about dating of the other 4 Asian-Americans who are not mainland-Chinese? Do they report similar problems?

I think, the expat or in this case the Asian-American man reflects the situation of his own native country. What is his social problem in China or India, seems to be also his social problem in USA.