Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

eurobrat wrote:
Are you really in business if you're going to bed worrying every night about your business folding and not being able to spend money. Normal business people don't have this approach to life only people who do shady things for money think that way.
Putting a years worth of income into any investment should have you wondering if that is the best thing to do. Normal business people would worry about cashflow first since that is the lifeblood of any business. Microsoft, Apple and other IT companies have billions overseas just sitting there. You don't really think it would be wise to drain the bank accounts and hope next year is just as good as last year? Wait, don't answer that, I already know your answer.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:If you are traveling around Europe, why the hell would you want to purchase a property? He has visa issues and buying a property may not even help him with a long term visa. That depends on the country. Roosh hasn't live in one country for years, he's been traveling all over the place. Now, you or eurobrat (who seems to be moving from place to place) may not think that is ideal, that is more of a personal decision.
Actually some countries will even give him residency that leads to citizenship or permanent residency which acts as a Schengen visa. This would kill two birds with one stone for him.

But he prefers to act as some longterm tourists which is weird. He's going on 8 years in Europe and 37 years old. Not a place i want to be in when that old.
Well, that is a personal thing. It sounds like he enjoys Europe but I haven't seen him post anything about where besides him making a comment living between Poland and Ukraine. That would get old to me but for some the freedom of moving around makes them happy.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

eurobrat wrote:
I do make all my money online I told you earlier i'm location independent and work from home. Why don't you leave for Roosh, you love him so much you should...
You're a sub contractor not a business owner. Not even close to the same thing as I said before. I have done both but keep living in your imaginary world. I'm looking forward to you and Winston's engagement party. ;)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
I do make all my money online I told you earlier i'm location independent and work from home. Why don't you leave for Roosh, you love him so much you should...
You're a sub contractor not a business owner. Not even close to the same thing as I said before. I have done both but keep living in your imaginary world. I'm looking forward to you and Winston's engagement party. ;)
You said I don't make my money online which is not true.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:It is truly remarkable watching people twist what has been said in order to feed their belief system and thus their ego.
It's truly remarkable an idiot like you would buy into the same bullshit that you would see on a late night infomercial.
I make my income off the internet selling my own products. Do you are you talking shit about stuff you don't know? I have to say you are a pretty big hypocrite dude. You were just talking smack in another thread about guys posting about things they don't have experience in and here you are.

Roosh bans everyone that disagrees with him. How much do you travel exactly?

If I where to guess, you're the average 5'7 - 5'9 White american male, average in looks, dark features, in his early twenties, lives at home somewhere on the west or east coast, wannabe player yet doesn't make much money and doesn't have any strategic advantage over everyone else so you turn to "game".

Am I right? :lol:
Roosh runs a tight ship which is one of the reasons his site is better than this one. He will ban someone he doesn't like. He already said he only wants people that he would hang with in real life there.

Man, your insecurity is coming through. You must have been picked on by white males or they got all the girls you always wanted.
Lol, he'll ban anyone that might be a threat to his livelihood. That's understandable. Without his online income it's back to the basement (that's gotta be scary) I tried out his forum after I met him in Poland. I use to see him walking and working alone all the time.

One day we talked a bit about how Wroclaw sucked. So I decided to post about it on his forum.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-31221 ... 05823.html

4 month later

http://www.rooshv.com/5-reasons-why-you ... -to-poland

:lol:
PaleoAltoGuy, why did Roosh ban you the first time? What did you do?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

inner wrote:
droid wrote:F*ck, so much dishonesty!
Something we can agree on! Twisting words and taking things out of context is dishonest.

Look through all of my posts. I talk about being able to access cash quickly. I talk about how money can dry up quickly. Well, that is in the context of working for yourself online. I don't see why this is so difficult. If Roosh lost half his traffic he would be making less money. That happen to people all the time. Hell, people lose all of their income because of a Google algorithm change.

This whole discussion is about making money online through selling ads or books.

You don't make money online and neither does Eurobrat. So for you guys to come here saying he should put all of his savings into a property is bullshit. Then you guys have the audacity to try an twist my words to say I don't think business can be done outside of America and so on.

Very dishonest and it shows your lack of character. No wonder people leave this forum for Roosh.
If Roosh lost half his income he'd still make $30K a year. So what? he can continue on thanks to his low expenses (his words). Even further if he didn't have to pay rent, but it seems you can't get this through your skull.

You're whole 'things can go south fast' is purely drivel, you haven't even shown anything to back that up and use the crutch that 'dealing online' makes you the only one qualified to opine on Roosh' scheme.
Show us decent data on how Roosh cannot continue for another two, three or four years at his current pace, that would actually be informative. And to think you entered this discussion defending his money claims.

"is bullshit" is that all you can argue? I gave you numbers and facts, as opposed to fearful speculation, yet you choose to ignore whatever is not convenient. You still need to show me a stock that makes a certain 30%/year.

And again you're the only word-twister here. I keep having to point out that I'm not saying he should put ALL his savings into the property. Go back a couple posts.
By your own words, he's probably hit this bracket in the last couple of years. So he probably has by now a healthy stash to buy something and leave a good safety buffer.

God you're full of it inner_hamster. How do you sleep at night? or do you actually buy your own adaptable bullshit, like some other posters do here?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

inner is right money goes up and down online. You guys dont have a clue. Inner your wasting your time talking to these guys. Even winston is clueless about the internet lol
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

There is a great interview here with Roosh by Matt Forney.

http://mattforney.com/2014/08/20/the-ma ... -paradise/

Roosh has a lot of good insight. He says he's already written 17 books so now wants to focus on YouTube videos. How much money can you make from youTube advertising?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Enough with the "game" and "PUA" crap.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Ghost wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:Enough with the "game" and "PUA" crap.
This. We all know it's bullshit and that PUAs are cockroaches. A lot of guys on this forum will complain about "trolls" (i.e. other men who express non-PC opinions), free speech, and having hurt feelings. But relatively few about PUA bullshit. And PUAs are some of the biggest trolls of all - selling bullshit to lonely guys and making up stories to make it look like it works for anyone. As I've said before, the biggest lies are the easiest to sell.
I agree with you 100%. Tell someone they can bang 100 girls a year then you'll get followers. Tell them they can do 2 and most people are too lazy to try! Same with get rich quick schemes. You can flip 3 house a month for big dollars! Nobody wants to hear you can sell one house a year and maybe make a couple thousand if you are lucky!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:Enough with the "game" and "PUA" crap.
This. We all know it's bullshit and that PUAs are cockroaches. A lot of guys on this forum will complain about "trolls" (i.e. other men who express non-PC opinions), free speech, and having hurt feelings. But relatively few about PUA bullshit. And PUAs are some of the biggest trolls of all - selling bullshit to lonely guys and making up stories to make it look like it works for anyone. As I've said before, the biggest lies are the easiest to sell.
I agree with you 100%. Tell someone they can bang 100 girls a year then you'll get followers. Tell them they can do 2 and most people are too lazy to try! Same with get rich quick schemes. You can flip 3 house a month for big dollars! Nobody wants to hear you can sell one house a year and maybe make a couple thousand if you are lucky!
They will wake up in numbers, he will have a good run but when it's done then it's done.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:It is truly remarkable watching people twist what has been said in order to feed their belief system and thus their ego.
It's truly remarkable an idiot like you would buy into the same bullshit that you would see on a late night infomercial.
I make my income off the internet selling my own products. Do you are you talking shit about stuff you don't know? I have to say you are a pretty big hypocrite dude. You were just talking smack in another thread about guys posting about things they don't have experience in and here you are.

Roosh bans everyone that disagrees with him. How much do you travel exactly?

If I where to guess, you're the average 5'7 - 5'9 White american male, average in looks, dark features, in his early twenties, lives at home somewhere on the west or east coast, wannabe player yet doesn't make much money and doesn't have any strategic advantage over everyone else so you turn to "game".

Am I right? :lol:
Roosh runs a tight ship which is one of the reasons his site is better than this one. He will ban someone he doesn't like. He already said he only wants people that he would hang with in real life there.

Man, your insecurity is coming through. You must have been picked on by white males or they got all the girls you always wanted.
Lol, he'll ban anyone that might be a threat to his livelihood. That's understandable. Without his online income it's back to the basement (that's gotta be scary) I tried out his forum after I met him in Poland. I use to see him walking and working alone all the time.

One day we talked a bit about how Wroclaw sucked. So I decided to post about it on his forum.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-31221 ... 05823.html

4 month later

http://www.rooshv.com/5-reasons-why-you ... -to-poland

PaleoAltoGuy, why did Roosh ban you the first time? What did you do?
It doesn't look good if you ban an acct for no reason. In other words, there no first time
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:inner is right money goes up and down online. You guys dont have a clue. Inner your wasting your time talking to these guys. Even winston is clueless about the internet lol
Lol, 1+
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
LOL So you took a photo of Roosh's back as he was working in an internet cafe? What was he working on?

Does he know that you took a photo of his back? If so, would he be pissed?

How did you get him to agree to meet you?

Did you learn about us from his forum?
What was he working on? I don't know. Whatever poor people do during the day

I found this forum from Google. Something about SF friendships