Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby inner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Winston wrote:Inner,
Quit the ad hominem attacks. They are stupid and discredit you.

The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Roosh is honest and is telling the truth. You prove it. Show us the math. All I'm doing is asking for evidence. I am not a hater. If he makes 60k a year, it means he's making $5,000 a month. Show us how he makes that. Add up the numbers for us.

Otherwise, don't waste my time. I am behind on all the stuff I need to do.

You are not a HAer because you are not humble or modest like foreign people and foreign women are. You are not down to earth or genuine. You act like a big talking bully, which is a total turn off.

If you are so tough, why don't you show yourself?

Again, please provide EVIDENCE and numbers that add up. You've only shown that he makes $785 a month from a banner on ROK. Where does the other $4,200 a month come from?

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE!

What if I told you that I make $5,000 a month from all the ads on this forum? Could you disprove it?


How about you prove he doesn't make what he said. As for the ad hominem attacks, you are no stranger to those. I suggest you take your own advice.

Would I believe you were making 5k a month? Depends, if your traffic was at the range Roosh's sites were, and you were selling ads, books and forum upgrades, I would give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you.

I believe you are making 24k a year and don't need proof.

At the end of the day, what you or Roosh makes has no bearing on my life. I just enjoy listening to some of you guys twist in the wind because he is more succesful than you.

Winston, thanks for the laughs, man. I quite enjoyed you thinking you are humble and modest. The lies we tell ourselves and that is a whopper.
Last edited by inner on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm







Postby inner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:41 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Roosh is honest and is telling the truth. You prove it. Show us the math. All I'm doing is asking for evidence. I am not a hater. If he makes 60k a year, it means he's making $5,000 a month. Show us how he makes that. Add up the numbers for us.


This is not after taxes, probably pay about 8-$10k in taxes.

Anyways he's not making that much, if he was then he would have bought a property in Poland or the Ukraine wherever. Instead he's wasting money on rent and spending a lot like $750/month.

You can buy a 2br, 1 bath place in Warsaw or Krakow for only $30-60k


He doesn't pay any fed or state tax on everything under 97k because he is out of country for 330 days.

So, in your mind, if he had the money he would buy a property and since he didn't buy a property he isn't making 60k.

Ok buddy, your logic is as good as Winston's.

Absolutely ridiculous at the assumptions you guys come up with in order to feel better about yourself.

Spending all your extra cash on a property is a stupid thing to do. You never know when your income could drop significantly. It's better to have a year in reserve and pay rent. Especially when it comes to being able to pick up and leave.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby The » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Winston wrote:Inner,
Quit the ad hominem attacks. They are stupid and discredit you.

The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Roosh is honest and is telling the truth. You prove it. Show us the math. All I'm doing is asking for evidence. I am not a hater. If he makes 60k a year, it means he's making $5,000 a month. Show us how he makes that. Add up the numbers for us.

Otherwise, don't waste my time. I am behind on all the stuff I need to do.

You are not a HAer because you are not humble or modest like foreign people and foreign women are. You are not down to earth or genuine. You act like a big talking bully, which is a total turn off.

If you are so tough, why don't you show yourself?

Again, please provide EVIDENCE and numbers that add up. You've only shown that he makes $785 a month from a banner on ROK. Where does the other $4,200 a month come from?

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE!

What if I told you that I make $5,000 a month from all the ads on this forum? Could you disprove it?


Why does Inner need to show evidence of RooshV making 60k a year??? WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US THE EVIDENCE? Since your the one WHO STARTED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE! NOT INNER, BUT YOU WINSTON!
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:49 pm

inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Roosh is honest and is telling the truth. You prove it. Show us the math. All I'm doing is asking for evidence. I am not a hater. If he makes 60k a year, it means he's making $5,000 a month. Show us how he makes that. Add up the numbers for us.


This is not after taxes, probably pay about 8-$10k in taxes.

Anyways he's not making that much, if he was then he would have bought a property in Poland or the Ukraine wherever. Instead he's wasting money on rent and spending a lot like $750/month.

You can buy a 2br, 1 bath place in Warsaw or Krakow for only $30-60k


He doesn't pay any fed or state tax on everything under 97k because he is out of country for 330 days.

So, in your mind, if he had the money he would buy a property and since he didn't buy a property he isn't making 60k.

Ok buddy, your logic is as good as Winston's.

Absolutely ridiculous at the assumptions you guys come up with in order to feel better about yourself.

Spending all your extra cash on a property is a stupid thing to do. You never know when your income could drop significantly. It's better to have a year in reserve and pay rent. Especially when it comes to being able to pick up and leave.


Really so spending money on property is stupid? No one makes money on real estate huh, boy I don't know how young you are but you need a spanking.

Real Estate is one of the best and safest investments one can spend their money on when you buy the right place at the right time. Renting is a waste of money when you can own.

You never know when your income could drop significantly. It's better to have a year in reserve and pay rent


When you own do you have to pay rent? Who are you paying rent to? Wow you must be really young and stupid.

Cash is useless in the bank if it isn't generating more cash. My condo is generating me a stable monthly income, but real estate is useless right?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby droid » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:34 am

I don't think you're being honest Winston. You keep brushing aside the thing with the e-books. Why do you find so hard to believe that the guy could be selling a few dozen units a day?
I'd risk to say that since he has no printing or publishing costs (on the ebooks) he's keeping $5-10 per unit.

America is a huge market, it's a huge pie. Remember the Pet Rock Lol.
What do you think he could be making, less than you? $30K?, $40K? Maybe he makes $50 and just exaggerated to bring it up notch, but that wouldn't be worth discussing.

Although I'm not a big fan of his, Roosh has actually 'done some stuff' (i.e. added value). I don't think it would be the same if he called the site darius.com and kept the 'uncool' middle eastern look etc.
Also I'm sure there is a lot of work in writing all the material, upload it, design the page etc. Well, you know that better than most of us here for sure.

The thing is, you're more authentic, like you admit. IMO If you were to rename your site, get a 'cooler' look, hid your failures more, etc, you could probably monetize this some more (I myself would hate it though).

my $0.02
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Repatriate » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:22 am

If Winston is making $2k a month on this site and gets like 50 users (including guests) browsing at a time then it's not far fetched at all that Roosh makes at least twice that amount of money that with 600-1200 users online daily. Roosh has been far more prolific with his guides and has mainstream exposure too.

Just take a peak at his forum traffic. He has a ton of regulars and the forum activity is very busy.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:31 am

eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Roosh is honest and is telling the truth. You prove it. Show us the math. All I'm doing is asking for evidence. I am not a hater. If he makes 60k a year, it means he's making $5,000 a month. Show us how he makes that. Add up the numbers for us.


This is not after taxes, probably pay about 8-$10k in taxes.

Anyways he's not making that much, if he was then he would have bought a property in Poland or the Ukraine wherever. Instead he's wasting money on rent and spending a lot like $750/month.

You can buy a 2br, 1 bath place in Warsaw or Krakow for only $30-60k


He doesn't pay any fed or state tax on everything under 97k because he is out of country for 330 days.

So, in your mind, if he had the money he would buy a property and since he didn't buy a property he isn't making 60k.

Ok buddy, your logic is as good as Winston's.

Absolutely ridiculous at the assumptions you guys come up with in order to feel better about yourself.

Spending all your extra cash on a property is a stupid thing to do. You never know when your income could drop significantly. It's better to have a year in reserve and pay rent. Especially when it comes to being able to pick up and leave.


Really so spending money on property is stupid? No one makes money on real estate huh, boy I don't know how young you are but you need a spanking.

Real Estate is one of the best and safest investments one can spend their money on when you buy the right place at the right time. Renting is a waste of money when you can own.

You never know when your income could drop significantly. It's better to have a year in reserve and pay rent


When you own do you have to pay rent? Who are you paying rent to? Wow you must be really young and stupid.

Cash is useless in the bank if it isn't generating more cash. My condo is generating me a stable monthly income, but real estate is useless right?


I used to do a lot in real estate, especially foreclosures, before the recession.

You were talking about buying for ownership, not rental income. Good job on changing the goal posts but I will continue playing your charade.

Purchasing a condo back at home is very different to purchasing a home in a foreign country. I had to laugh at you talking about Ukraine. Have you ever been there? I have and I wouldn't do any business in that country. Far too corrupt, especially when they smell foreigner.

Typically buying makes sense when you live in an area for 7+ years. That is when buying is advantageous to renting. It isn't like you don't have to pay taxes, insurance and property fixes/enhancements while you own so please don't try to make this a mortgage payment versus rent type of argument.

As for real estate being a safe investment, ask the people who lost their homes when they purchased at the top of the bubble. Not so safe for them unless you plan on holding for a long time. Now, why would a guy, like Roosh, want to buy a property when he may or may not want to live in a location for a long time. Yeah, you changing he goal posts didn't make me forget that this is about Roosh and you trying to disqualify his income claims because he didn't buy a property in Ukraine or Poland.


Cash is king, man. When you don't know if your income will dive the next year you need a buffer to sleep at night. Why the hell would you want to put all of that extra cash into real estate. Foreign real estate at that! You think he will be able to roll into a foreign bank and take out a loan? Hell, getting a loan while working for yourself is a lot tougher not to mention if his income took a decrease he may not be able to pay his mortgage.

Now, you don't know if has put some of his money into the stock or bond market. Do you? That would be a more sensible solution to real estate. Being able to pull out cash quickly is far more important than rent payments. If you had worked for yourself you would understand this.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:02 pm

inner wrote: I used to do a lot in real estate, especially foreclosures, before the recession. You were talking about buying for ownership, not rental income. Good job on changing the goal posts but I will continue playing your charade.

Purchasing a condo back at home is very different to purchasing a home in a foreign country. I had to laugh at you talking about Ukraine. Have you ever been there? I have and I wouldn't do any business in that country. Far too corrupt, especially when they smell foreigner.


There's plenty of countries here in Europe he could have bought in that aren't corrupt.

inner wrote:Typically buying makes sense when you live in an area for 7+ years. That is when buying is advantageous to renting. It isn't like you don't have to pay taxes, insurance and property fixes/enhancements while you own so please don't try to make this a mortgage payment versus rent type of argument.


He's been in Europe since 2007 he claims, if he was smart he should have bought something. He even claims to have 2 years worth of saving saved up, so he obviously could afford something and even pay cash for it.

Yes theres upkeep and taxes but you get the write-offs and your actually owning and not renting a place. He's been wasting $500-$800 a month on rent for the last 7 years thats roughly on average $7800 a year x 7 = $54,600 and you think thats being the better businessman? :lol:

He's risked and lost more not buying something.


inner wrote:As for real estate being a safe investment, ask the people who lost their homes when they purchased at the top of the bubble. Not so safe for them unless you plan on holding for a long time. Now, why would a guy, like Roosh, want to buy a property when he may or may not want to live in a location for a long time. Yeah, you changing he goal posts didn't make me forget that this is about Roosh and you trying to disqualify his income claims because he didn't buy a property in Ukraine or Poland.


Listen, you can defend your little boyfriend all you want. I still don't buy it, capisci?

inner wrote:Cash is king, man. When you don't know if your income will dive the next year you need a buffer to sleep at night. Why the hell would you want to put all of that extra cash into real estate. Foreign real estate at that! You think he will be able to roll into a foreign bank and take out a loan? Hell, getting a loan while working for yourself is a lot tougher not to mention if his income took a decrease he may not be able to pay his mortgage.


I disagree, I prefer assets that generate stable passive income over a bunch of cash sitting in the bank. He could get a loan in Europe with that kind of income and proof of it. If he really does do good business he wouldn't have to worry a "sudden drop" in income. There are lots of normal people who buy houses without such a worry. Plus I told you he could afford one cash.

inner wrote:Now, you don't know if has put some of his money into the stock or bond market. Do you? That would be a more sensible solution to real estate. Being able to pull out cash quickly is far more important than rent payments. If you had worked for yourself you would understand this.


You think real estate is risky but stocks aren't? Playing the stock market is like gambling in vegas, sure theres returns there but you can also loose it all in an instant.

Normal people don't have this I need to pull out all my cash quickly, only drug dealers and other low life people think that way. I have worked for myself for the last 7 years and never thought that way.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby droid » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Things are not black and white when it comes to cash vs investing.
If you can manage to buy a house for a decent price and pay part or most of it, it actually lets you start saving further immediately. You can have both, if you hit the right circumstances.
Having some cash buffer/liquidity, even if it just sits there, gives you a sense of freedom that's hard to match.

Roosh could probably get some property for peanuts in Greece or Italy theses days.
I got my (modest) house at the absolute rock bottom of the housing slump a few years ago, and have saved a ton of money in rent since.

I totally agree rent is a waste of money. People usually argue about the costs of ownership, but if you're a tenant you're paying those costs for your landlord anyway.
Last edited by droid on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:54 pm

droid wrote:I totally agree rent is a waste of money. People usually argue about the costs of ownership, but if you're a tenant you're paying those costs for your landlord anyway.


Bingo, these idiots don't seem to think that far ahead.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:24 pm


There's plenty of countries here in Europe he could have bought in that aren't corrupt.



Why the f**k would he buy somewhere he isn't living.


He's been in Europe since 2007 he claims, if he was smart he should have bought something. He even claims to have 2 years worth of saving saved up, so he obviously could afford something and even pay cash for it.

Yes theres upkeep and taxes but you get the write-offs and your actually owning and not renting a place. He's been wasting $500-$800 a month on rent for the last 7 years thats roughly on average $7800 a year x 7 = $54,600 and you think thats being the better businessman? :lol:

He's risked and lost more not buying something.



Sigh, you seem to think everyone should buy real estate in countries you don't live and rent it out. I can't help you if you think that is a good idea.


Listen, you can defend your little boyfriend all you want. I still don't buy it, capisci?



Says the slow witted retarded dude.


I disagree, I prefer assets that generate stable passive income over a bunch of cash sitting in the bank. He could get a loan in Europe with that kind of income and proof of it. If he really does do good business he wouldn't have to worry a "sudden drop" in income. There are lots of normal people who buy houses without such a worry. Plus I told you he could afford one cash.



You want him to put a years worth + income into a property. Cash! You never heard of house rich cash poor but that doesn't surprise me. The thing that cracks me up is you are actually serious about this.


You think real estate is risky but stocks aren't? Playing the stock market is like gambling in vegas, sure theres returns there but you can also loose it all in an instant.



Holy shit, you really have no clue as to what you're talking about. Stocks are as liquid as they come and hardly gambling. We're not talking day trading here. Damn dude.

Normal people don't have this I need to pull out all my cash quickly, only drug dealers and other low life people think that way. I have worked for myself for the last 7 years and never thought that way.


There is no way you are working for yourself. Someone must be paying you a salary or 1099. The fact you don't know there are cashflow in's and out's where you need quick cash shows your ignorance. I feel like I landed into a land of idiots here.

A quick search of your posts shows you talking about a job in Germany.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... ht=#186725

What's the income threshold for both $50k and $10k? If so for now I'm below both but I might find a better job soon in Germany that will put me above that.


Now that we know you like to stretch the truth at best and a liar at worst I know not to take anything you say as real. The funny thing was you talking shit in another thread about how you hated when people spoke about stuff they had no experience in. What a hypocrite!
Last edited by inner on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:26 pm

droid wrote:People usually argue about the costs of ownership, but if you're a tenant you're paying those costs for your landlord anyway.


Nope, there is no way you can pass on a major expense like a furnace or roof right away. It may not happen every year but it does happen. You can't just charge whatever you want for rents and expect it to rent out. My best bud had over 100 rentals at one time. I have seen what he went through, no thanks.

Eurodumbass thinks Roosh should purchase in a country he doesn't live in and rent it out. I just can't get over how stupid of an idea that is.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 pm

inner wrote:Sigh, you seem to think everyone should buy real estate in countries you don't live and rent it out. I can't help you if you think that is a good idea.


He's been living there for 7 years lol, so does he need to live in Europe for 20 years to buy a place? Sounds like neither you or him know what you want in life so you have one foot in the door and one foot out.


inner wrote:Says the slow witted retarded dude.


Dude I don't care if you call me names, I'm not stooping to your level.

inner wrote:You want him to put a years worth + income into a property. Cash! You never heard of house rich cash poor but that doesn't surprise me. The thing that cracks me up is you are actually serious about this.


Ok, listen if he put his money into a good property then where did the money go? What you actually believe the money vanished.

inner wrote:Holy shit, you really have no clue as to what you're talking about. Stocks are as liquid as they come and hardly gambling. We're not talking day trading here. Damn dude.


inner wrote:There is no way you are working for yourself. Someone must be paying you a salary or 1099. The fact you don't know there are cashflow in's and out's where you need quick cash shows your ignorance. I feel like I landed into a land of idiots here.


I am a private contractor but that constitutes as working for yourself. There is no such thing as quick, fast cash it's all work. Work = money, it's only Americans who buy into the cash fast mentality and often get burned.

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed and I hate to think what your life is really like.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 pm

inner wrote:
droid wrote:People usually argue about the costs of ownership, but if you're a tenant you're paying those costs for your landlord anyway.


Nope, there is no way you can pass on a major expense like a furnace or roof right away. It may not happen every year but it does happen. You can't just charge whatever you want for rents and expect it to rent out. My best bud had over 100 rentals at one time. I have seen what he went through, no thanks.

Eurodumbass thinks Roosh should purchase in a country he doesn't live in and rent it out. I just can't get over how stupid of an idea that is.


Wtf are you talking about? I own in a country I don't live in and rent mine out. It's ok though that idiots like you think it's impossible because it means more opportunity for me.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 pm

eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:
droid wrote:People usually argue about the costs of ownership, but if you're a tenant you're paying those costs for your landlord anyway.


Nope, there is no way you can pass on a major expense like a furnace or roof right away. It may not happen every year but it does happen. You can't just charge whatever you want for rents and expect it to rent out. My best bud had over 100 rentals at one time. I have seen what he went through, no thanks.

Eurodumbass thinks Roosh should purchase in a country he doesn't live in and rent it out. I just can't get over how stupid of an idea that is.


Wtf are you talking about? I own in a country I don't live in and rent mine out. It's ok though that idiots like you think it's impossible because it means more opportunity for me.


Where do you own?

You can't even follow your own train of thought. First it was about Roosh wasn't making 60k because he still rents and now you have him becoming a landlord in countries he has never never lived nor speaks the language. You telling me your stupid enough to become a landlord in a country that you can't speak the language and don't understand the tenant laws? Are you really that stupid.

So, about that working for yourself for years... why the job then?
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests