Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:16 pm

eurobrat wrote:
He's been living there for 7 years lol, so does he need to live in Europe for 20 years to buy a place? Sounds like neither you or him know what you want in life so you have one foot in the door and one foot out.



Oh, so you have to purchase a property and only then you know what you want.

Dude I don't care if you call me names, I'm not stooping to your level.


You mean like calling me an idiot. Another lie from you.



Ok, listen if he put his money into a good property then where did the money go? What you actually believe the money vanished.


What the hell are you talking about now. You want him to pay cash for a property equivalent to a year's worth of income. You still don't get why that is bad. Part of owning real estate is leverage. Paying cash loses that leverage.


I am a private contractor but that constitutes as working for yourself. There is no such thing as quick, fast cash it's all work. Work = money, it's only Americans who buy into the cash fast mentality and often get burned.



Yep, you rely on someone paying you. You don't have to worry about fluctuations in sales from month to month. No, you don't work for yourself. You work for someone else willing to pay you.

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed and I hate to think what your life is really like.


Seeing some of your posts here I am quite happy that you see me in a far different life than yourself. Life is just grand but that is because I don't tolerate idiots such as yourself.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm







Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:16 pm

eurobrat wrote:
He's been living there for 7 years lol, so does he need to live in Europe for 20 years to buy a place? Sounds like neither you or him know what you want in life so you have one foot in the door and one foot out.



Oh, so you have to purchase a property and only then you know what you want.

Dude I don't care if you call me names, I'm not stooping to your level.


You mean like calling me an idiot. Another lie from you.



Ok, listen if he put his money into a good property then where did the money go? What you actually believe the money vanished.


What the hell are you talking about now. You want him to pay cash for a property equivalent to a year's worth of income. You still don't get why that is bad. Part of owning real estate is leverage. Paying cash loses that leverage.


I am a private contractor but that constitutes as working for yourself. There is no such thing as quick, fast cash it's all work. Work = money, it's only Americans who buy into the cash fast mentality and often get burned.



Yep, you rely on someone paying you. You don't have to worry about fluctuations in sales from month to month. No, you don't work for yourself. You work for someone else willing to pay you.

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed and I hate to think what your life is really like.


Seeing some of your posts here I am quite happy that you see me in a far different life than yourself. Life is just grand but that is because I don't tolerate idiots such as yourself.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:16 pm

inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:
droid wrote:People usually argue about the costs of ownership, but if you're a tenant you're paying those costs for your landlord anyway.


Nope, there is no way you can pass on a major expense like a furnace or roof right away. It may not happen every year but it does happen. You can't just charge whatever you want for rents and expect it to rent out. My best bud had over 100 rentals at one time. I have seen what he went through, no thanks.

Eurodumbass thinks Roosh should purchase in a country he doesn't live in and rent it out. I just can't get over how stupid of an idea that is.


Wtf are you talking about? I own in a country I don't live in and rent mine out. It's ok though that idiots like you think it's impossible because it means more opportunity for me.


Where do you own?

You can't even follow your own train of thought. First it was about Roosh wasn't making 60k because he still rents and now you have him becoming a landlord in countries he has never never lived nor speaks the language. You telling me your stupid enough to become a landlord in a country that you can't speak the language and don't understand the tenant laws? Are you really that stupid.

So, about that working for yourself for years... why the job then?


In the US. I have since 2009, I bought mine at a steal for 58K and it's now worth 100k and now rent it out. Yes there's been costs but so what.

There's plenty of people who buy in other countries. He could have bought a nice place in Poland, all real estate agents and banks in the bigger cities speak English. There's tons of Americans who buy overseas and don't fluently speak the language.

Someone who makes 60k a year and has 60k in savings doesn't waste money on rent. Like I said, it sounds like you and Roosh just don't know what you want out of life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:18 pm

eurobrat wrote:
In the US. I have since 2009, I bought mine at a steal for 58K and it's now worth 100k and now rent it out. Yes there's been costs but so what.

There's plenty of people who buy in other countries. He could have bought a nice place in Poland, all real estate agents and banks in the bigger cities speak English. There's tons of Americans who buy overseas and don't fluently speak the language.

Someone who makes 60k a year and has 60k in savings doesn't waste money on rent. Like I said, it sounds like you and Roosh just don't know what you want out of life.


Owning in the US is understandable since you are American. You don't own in a country like Italy or Spain, though. Why not? Why are you not buying more properties?

60k isn't that much money to be throwing it all in on a property. You have all your eggs into one basket and good luck getting any money out if you need it. I really shake my head in disbelief you can't grasp this concept yet there are people paying you as a contractor.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/home-f ... ll-renting

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/ ... LG20120215
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:39 pm

inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
In the US. I have since 2009, I bought mine at a steal for 58K and it's now worth 100k and now rent it out. Yes there's been costs but so what.

There's plenty of people who buy in other countries. He could have bought a nice place in Poland, all real estate agents and banks in the bigger cities speak English. There's tons of Americans who buy overseas and don't fluently speak the language.

Someone who makes 60k a year and has 60k in savings doesn't waste money on rent. Like I said, it sounds like you and Roosh just don't know what you want out of life.


Owning in the US is understandable since you are American. You don't own in a country like Italy or Spain, though. Why not? Why are you not buying more properties?

60k isn't that much money to be throwing it all in on a property. You have all your eggs into one basket and good luck getting any money out if you need it. I really shake my head in disbelief you can't grasp this concept yet there are people paying you as a contractor.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/home-f ... ll-renting

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/ ... LG20120215


It's amazing you can think renting for 10-20 years makes you richer. You would think one day you would wake up one day and pull out a calculator and see how much money you gave to someone else.

My "eggs" aren't in one basket. The condo is just a tool for me to make more money, yes it can be sold fast if I needed too but I don't think that way when I bought it I knew it was a lifetime investment. I don't buy into the get rich quick American financial fads that are like the American fad diets changing every year.

Those examples you posted are extreme examples of people biting off more than they can chew and choking in the process.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:42 pm

eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
In the US. I have since 2009, I bought mine at a steal for 58K and it's now worth 100k and now rent it out. Yes there's been costs but so what.

There's plenty of people who buy in other countries. He could have bought a nice place in Poland, all real estate agents and banks in the bigger cities speak English. There's tons of Americans who buy overseas and don't fluently speak the language.

Someone who makes 60k a year and has 60k in savings doesn't waste money on rent. Like I said, it sounds like you and Roosh just don't know what you want out of life.


Owning in the US is understandable since you are American. You don't own in a country like Italy or Spain, though. Why not? Why are you not buying more properties?

60k isn't that much money to be throwing it all in on a property. You have all your eggs into one basket and good luck getting any money out if you need it. I really shake my head in disbelief you can't grasp this concept yet there are people paying you as a contractor.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/home-f ... ll-renting

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/ ... LG20120215


It's amazing you can think renting for 10-20 years makes you richer. You would think one day you would wake up one day and pull out a calculator and see how much money you gave to someone else.

My "eggs" aren't in one basket. The condo is just a tool for me to make more money, yes it can be sold fast if I needed too but I don't think that way when I bought it I knew it was a lifetime investment. I don't buy into the get rich quick American financial fads that are like the American fad diets changing every year.

Those examples you posted are extreme examples of people biting off more than they can chew and choking in the process.


Who said anything about renting for 10 - 20 years makes you rich. Please quote my post where I said that otherwise you're full of shit.

Owning and renting a property isn't going to make you rich.

Selling a condo fast, eh? Sure, but you will take a loss if you want to sell it in one week while you can sell stocks very, very quickly. What the hell are you going on about financial fads?

Look, needing cash is not some out of the realm problem for many people. Things like medical problems can come up where you need cash. A lot of people are bankrupted because of medical bills. This isn't some fad or get rich scenario I am talking about here.

When you rely on making sales, it isn't like picking up a pay check from your boss. Sales can be up and then be down for whatever reason.

No, those examples are of rich people choosing to rent. According to you, they must not be rich because why would they rent when they can own. That is how silly your main argument is.

According to one of your posts, you spent a year in Italy and now you're in Germany. What is the deal, man? You don't know what you want. Why didn't you purchase a place in Italy?
Last edited by inner on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:58 pm

inner wrote:Oh, so you have to purchase a property and only then you know what you want.


Hey listen, you gave your opinion think Roosh is such a great business guy. Well I don't.

inner wrote:You mean like calling me an idiot. Another lie from you.


inner wrote:What the hell are you talking about now. You want him to pay cash for a property equivalent to a year's worth of income. You still don't get why that is bad. Part of owning real estate is leverage. Paying cash loses that leverage.


Yea and you gain leverage in other areas, it's actually a win win situation when you have the cash on hand thats why you should do it. You're going to have to grown up and buy sooner or later you might as well do it when you have the cash.

inner wrote:Yep, you rely on someone paying you. You don't have to worry about fluctuations in sales from month to month. No, you don't work for yourself. You work for someone else willing to pay you.


I still have to produce or I get let go. It's no different from owning your own business, and actually I have less control than if I was steering the ship. And yes we have monthly and even weekly goals.

inner wrote:Seeing some of your posts here I am quite happy that you see me in a far different life than yourself. Life is just grand but that is because I don't tolerate idiots such as yourself.


I can't be such an idiot if so far I'm doing everything right for my life. I have no regrets in anything i have done.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:You mean like calling me an idiot. Another lie from you.


inner wrote:What the hell are you talking about now. You want him to pay cash for a property equivalent to a year's worth of income. You still don't get why that is bad. Part of owning real estate is leverage. Paying cash loses that leverage.


Yea and you gain leverage in other areas, it's actually a win win situation when you have the cash on hand thats why you should do it. You're going to have to grown up and buy sooner or later you might as well do it when you have the cash.

inner wrote:Yep, you rely on someone paying you. You don't have to worry about fluctuations in sales from month to month. No, you don't work for yourself. You work for someone else willing to pay you.


I still have to produce or I get let go. It's no different from owning your own business, and actually I have less control than if I was steering the ship. And yes we have monthly and even weekly goals.

inner wrote:Seeing some of your posts here I am quite happy that you see me in a far different life than yourself. Life is just grand but that is because I don't tolerate idiots such as yourself.


I can't be such an idiot if so far I'm doing everything right for my life. I have no regrets in anything i have done.


I use to contract, it is very different to running a business. You rely on a specific skill while being a business owner entails a lot more skills. Sales, traffic, cashflow management, technical skills, and so on. They are not even close to being the same as you going to work and producing a specific task with a specific skillset.

Don't kid yourself.

According to one of your posts, you spent a year in Italy and now you're in Germany. What is the deal, man? You don't know what you want. Why didn't you purchase a place in Italy? Maybe you should grow up and settle down dude. Buy a property there and try to get a girlfriend or is the girlfriend part giving you a hard time?
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:21 pm

inner wrote:Owning and renting a property isn't going to make you rich.


I never said it would, I just said renting when you have that much cash is a dumb idea. But hey, people do dumb things all the time. No one actually likes renting except people who can't afford to own.

inner wrote:Selling a condo fast, eh? Sure, but you will take a loss if you want to sell it in one week while you can sell stocks very, very quickly. What the hell are you going on about financial fads?


I told you it was a lifetime investment. I'm not flipping properties for a quick buck, thats short sighted thinking and not longterm. I'm more into longterm investments.

inner wrote:Look, needing cash is not some out of the realm problem for many people. Things like medical problems can come up where you need cash. A lot of people are bankrupted because of medical bills. This isn't some fad or get rich scenario I am talking about here.


Well that's the doomsday mentality that can happen with anything. You can get hit by a car tomorrow, Russia can announce WW3, the stock market could tank, the US dollar could tank tomorrow, then what? I don't live like that because I like sleeping at night.

inner wrote:When you rely on making sales, it isn't like picking up a pay check from your boss. Sales can be up and then be down for whatever reason.


I rely on sales to keep my job and keep money coming in. It's not any different.

inner wrote:No, those examples are of rich people choosing to rent. According to you, they must not be rich because why would they rent when they can own. That is how silly your main argument is.


Only Americans have this mentality I make 100k therefore I must be in a 250k house. The rest of the world doesn't think this way.

inner wrote:According to one of your posts, you spent a year in Italy and now you're in Germany. What is the deal, man? You don't know what you want. Why didn't you purchase a place in Italy?


Because I just bought a place and that rental is paying for my rent here.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby inner » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:41 pm

eurobrat wrote:
I never said it would, I just said renting when you have that much cash is a dumb idea. But hey, people do dumb things all the time. No one actually likes renting except people who can't afford to own.



Who said he has 60k in cash. Like I said, he could have some in stocks. Only ignorant people think stocks have to be gambling.


I told you it was a lifetime investment. I'm not flipping properties for a quick buck, thats short sighted thinking and not longterm. I'm more into longterm investments.



Flipping in itself isn't short sighted. It is just a form of generating cashflow and that cashflow can be put into long term investments. Like I said, you are not a business owner.


Well that's the doomsday mentality that can happen with anything. You can get hit by a car tomorrow, Russia can announce WW3, the stock market could tank, the US dollar could tank tomorrow, then what? I don't live like that because I like sleeping at night.



lol Talk about short sighted. I take it you don't believe in insurance either since that means something bad could happen. You are a trip dude.


I rely on sales to keep my job and keep money coming in. It's not any different.



Why work for anyone then? Just work for yourself and stop having to punch a clock. After all, you say it's the same thing so it should be easy to just start selling your own stuff and not have to contract.


Only Americans have this mentality I make 100k therefore I must be in a 250k house. The rest of the world doesn't think this way.



What are you talking about? You are all over the place. I can post some articles from the UK saying rich people rent as well.

Because I just bought a place and that rental is paying for my rent here.


You should be buying some more. After all, you think it's the best investment out there. Why stop at one? One is short sighted while 10 is long term investing at it's best. Did you pay cash for your place in America?
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:30 pm

He said it in his video.

I'm not answering the rest of this because you seem to know it all and keep picking apart every response I have. I work as a private contractor because it's good money, I'm have done good at the job so far I'm location independent as long as I stay in CE time zone and I am happier abroad. When I find something passionate enough to start my own business in then I will, but for now I accomplished my dream on Happier Abroad.

My life is great at the moment and I really appreciate it.

http://www.vattenaffanculo.com
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby droid » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:50 am

inner wrote:
droid wrote:People usually argue about the costs of ownership, but if you're a tenant you're paying those costs for your landlord anyway.

Nope, there is no way you can pass on a major expense like a furnace or roof right away. It may not happen every year but it does happen. You can't just charge whatever you want for rents and expect it to rent out. My best bud had over 100 rentals at one time. I have seen what he went through, no thanks.


You're not being honest, and that ends the dialogue. You know those expenses are not passed right away but averaged out.

I could rent my house today for $1100/mo, put $600 of that on a maintenance fund and enjoy the rest, which will probably pay for my rent and partying in Guangzhou.
Additionally, my house is worth now 180% of what I bought it for. I could cash out right now but it wouldn't make sense (yet).
Oh yeah let's also not forget the $40K+ stash I have from all the rent I haven't had to pay in the last 3.5 years. (that's 100% return on the investment over 3.5 years, or 30% per year).

This is clear proof I'm doing this right, as opposed to perhaps having invested on uncertain stocks while paying rent. Now that doesn't make any sense to me.

Let me clarify I agree that Roosh probably does make $60K, but you guys turned this into a nasty flame war unfortunately.

inner wrote:Eurodumbass thinks Roosh should purchase in a country he doesn't live in and rent it out. I just can't get over how stupid of an idea that is.

You seem to have the mentality that anywhere except America is hell. But I don't agree you'll necessarily get ripped off. I don't see why Roosh couldn't get something in greece or italy and rent it out. Poland is not really that far anyway (he could "Bang" Greece while he visits his property on occasion Lol.)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:14 am

droid wrote:You seem to have the mentality that anywhere except America is hell. But I don't agree you'll necessarily get ripped off. I don't see why Roosh couldn't get something in greece or italy and rent it out. Poland is not really that far anyway (he could "Bang" Greece while he visits his property on occasion Lol.)


No he just seems to think he can't do business anywhere besides the US :roll:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:44 am

Inner is forgetting a basic principle of life:

Bullshit sells. Truth doesn't.

Especially in America. Americans love bullshit.

Inner probably loves bullshit too. He is not down-to-earth, humble or modest. He's the type of typical egotistical arrogant big-talking American that we are all trying to get away from.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby inner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:04 am

droid wrote:

You're not being honest, and that ends the dialogue. You know those expenses are not passed right away but averaged out.



You guys are not being honest. You seem to take one sentence and twist what I have been saying. Like when I said putting ALL of your extra cash into a property is a stupid thing. Eurobrat then claims I said putting money into real estate is stupid.

But I digress...

That was my whole point. He ends up taking a hit for a large repair and has no back up funds he is toast. He won't be able to get back that investment right away and will need to make it back from profits off of the rents long term. You can only charge so much rent and can't just boost up rent whenever you want otherwise no tenants.

That is the problem with putting all of your cash into a house like Eurobrat is saying he should do.

I actually love real estate but you need enough money to take care of any problems that may happen. That is why many investors lose their houses because they can't weather the storms and it takes cashflow to whether the storms.

I could rent my house today for $1100/mo, put $600 of that on a maintenance fund and enjoy the rest, which will probably pay for my rent and partying in Guangzhou.
Additionally, my house is worth now 180% of what I bought it for. I could cash out right now but it wouldn't make sense (yet).
Oh yeah let's also not forget the $40K+ stash I have from all the rent I haven't had to pay in the last 3.5 years. (that's 100% return on the investment over 3.5 years, or 30% per year).

This is clear proof I'm doing this right, as opposed to perhaps having invested on uncertain stocks while paying rent. Now that doesn't make any sense to me. You could rent it out but that isn't the same as purchasing a house, in another country, and renting it out as an investment. You will have language issues, legal issues that you have no clue about. Not to mention a place like Ukraine would totally mess you up because of corruption.

Not let's stay honest here and not talk about you owning a home, where you live and what you could possibly do. That isn't the scenario eurobrat has brought up. He keeps changing the scenario but your situation isn't what is being discussed.



Did you pay all cash for your house? That is what Eurobrat is saying to do. When you do business online, you understand that today's profits could end anytime. It isn't like he is getting a pay check every week for showing up like Eurobrat.


You seem to have the mentality that anywhere except America is hell. But I don't agree you'll necessarily get ripped off. I don't see why Roosh couldn't get something in greece or italy and rent it out. Poland is not really that far anyway (he could "Bang" Greece while he visits his property on occasion Lol.)


Now you are not being honest. I never said anything like that. In fact, I have worked outside/lived outside America. Some of you guys just seem to make things up in order to try and debate. Eurobrat first claimed he should have purchased for ownership and to avoid paying rent (this was how he was trying to diqualify Roosh's earnings). I said unless you plan in living in an area for a long time you should rent.

If you are traveling around Europe, why the hell would you want to purchase a property? He has visa issues and buying a property may not even help him with a long term visa. That depends on the country. Roosh hasn't live in one country for years, he's been traveling all over the place. Now, you or eurobrat (who seems to be moving from place to place) may not think that is ideal, that is more of a personal decision.

Again, purchasing a property isn't always the best option depending on your lifestyle. It has nothing to do with how much you earn.

I really wonder how you guys can't understand these things but that is probably why this forum is dead.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], yick and 4 guests