Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby inner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:04 am

droid wrote:

You're not being honest, and that ends the dialogue. You know those expenses are not passed right away but averaged out.



You guys are not being honest. You seem to take one sentence and twist what I have been saying. Like when I said putting ALL of your extra cash into a property is a stupid thing. Eurobrat then claims I said putting money into real estate is stupid.

But I digress...

That was my whole point. He ends up taking a hit for a large repair and has no back up funds he is toast. He won't be able to get back that investment right away and will need to make it back from profits off of the rents long term. You can only charge so much rent and can't just boost up rent whenever you want otherwise no tenants.

That is the problem with putting all of your cash into a house like Eurobrat is saying he should do.

I actually love real estate but you need enough money to take care of any problems that may happen. That is why many investors lose their houses because they can't weather the storms and it takes cashflow to whether the storms.

I could rent my house today for $1100/mo, put $600 of that on a maintenance fund and enjoy the rest, which will probably pay for my rent and partying in Guangzhou.
Additionally, my house is worth now 180% of what I bought it for. I could cash out right now but it wouldn't make sense (yet).
Oh yeah let's also not forget the $40K+ stash I have from all the rent I haven't had to pay in the last 3.5 years. (that's 100% return on the investment over 3.5 years, or 30% per year).

This is clear proof I'm doing this right, as opposed to perhaps having invested on uncertain stocks while paying rent. Now that doesn't make any sense to me. You could rent it out but that isn't the same as purchasing a house, in another country, and renting it out as an investment. You will have language issues, legal issues that you have no clue about. Not to mention a place like Ukraine would totally mess you up because of corruption.

Not let's stay honest here and not talk about you owning a home, where you live and what you could possibly do. That isn't the scenario eurobrat has brought up. He keeps changing the scenario but your situation isn't what is being discussed.



Did you pay all cash for your house? That is what Eurobrat is saying to do. When you do business online, you understand that today's profits could end anytime. It isn't like he is getting a pay check every week for showing up like Eurobrat.


You seem to have the mentality that anywhere except America is hell. But I don't agree you'll necessarily get ripped off. I don't see why Roosh couldn't get something in greece or italy and rent it out. Poland is not really that far anyway (he could "Bang" Greece while he visits his property on occasion Lol.)


Now you are not being honest. I never said anything like that. In fact, I have worked outside/lived outside America. Some of you guys just seem to make things up in order to try and debate. Eurobrat first claimed Roosh should have purchased for ownership and to avoid paying rent (this was how he was trying to diqualify Roosh's earnings). I said unless you plan in living in an area for a long time you should rent.

If you are traveling around Europe, why the hell would you want to purchase a property? He has visa issues and buying a property may not even help him with a long term visa. That depends on the country. Roosh hasn't live in one country for years, he's been traveling all over the place. Now, you or eurobrat (who seems to be moving from place to place) may not think that is ideal, that is more of a personal decision.

Again, purchasing a property isn't always the best option depending on your lifestyle. It has nothing to do with how much you earn.

I really wonder how you guys can't understand these things but that is probably why this forum is dead.
Last edited by inner on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm







Postby inner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:07 am

Winston wrote:Inner is forgetting a basic principle of life:

Bullshit sells. Truth doesn't.

Especially in America. Americans love bullshit.

Inner probably loves bullshit too. He is not down-to-earth, humble or modest. He's the type of typical egotistical arrogant big-talking American that we are all trying to get away from.


Winston, look at your temper tantrums on this forum. You're like a small child in a chubby man-like body. You are not humble or modest at all. The whole idea that you think so has my laughing.

And fix your forum to make it stop double posting.
Last edited by inner on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby inner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:07 am

Winston wrote:Inner is forgetting a basic principle of life:

Bullshit sells. Truth doesn't.

Especially in America. Americans love bullshit.

Inner probably loves bullshit too. He is not down-to-earth, humble or modest. He's the type of typical egotistical arrogant big-talking American that we are all trying to get away from.


Winston, look at your temper tantrums on this forum. You're like a small child in a chubby man-like body. You are not humble or modest at all. The whole idea that you think so has my laughing.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby droid » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:48 am

Inner:
Please clean up your second quote, it appears as If I stated your words.

Yes we're taliking about buying in cash, that's the whole point of the Roosh sub-discussion here.
I don't think anybody is saying invest 100% in the property. You can leave some aside for the repair expenditures you're talking about.
For example, you've made $60K and buy a $45K property (very possible on these slumps) I believe my case was very similar to EB's.

That leaves you a $15K buffer. If your income is half stable (that's of course open for debate), you'll soon increase the buffer, since you're not paying rent. that's the whole point.
And besides, If you're a tenant and your income hits a problem, you're in deep-shit too. So the whole thing is moot anyway.

Eurobrat first claimed Roosh should have purchased for ownership and to avoid paying rent (this was how he was trying to diqualify Roosh's earnings)

I disagree with EB in infering that Roosh didn't make the 60K because he rented. I understand that, I only jumped in to discuss the side-track investment stuff.

If you are traveling around Europe, why the hell would you want to purchase a property? He has visa issues and buying a property may not even help him with a long term visa. That depends on the country. Roosh hasn't live in one country for years, he's been traveling all over the place. Now, you or eurobrat (who seems to be moving from place to place) may not think that is ideal, that is more of a personal decision.

If Roosh has visa issues that's a whole different point, but we're discussing some principles. Otherwise I think there should be no problem since he is in the euro/schengen area. And he has the time flexibility, not a fixed job.

*Attacking Winston on his physique is low dude.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby droid » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:10 am

Check out this kick-ass apartment in Poland itself for $E50K, right next to Czech republic!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-pro ... 09430.html
Last edited by droid on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby inner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

droid wrote:Inner:
Please clean up your second quote, it appears as If I stated your words.

Yes we're taliking about buying in cash, that's the whole point of the Roosh sub-discussion here.
Nobody is saying invest 100% in the property. You can leave some aside for the repair expenditures you're talking about.
For example, you've made $60K and buy a $45K property (very possible on these slumps) I believe my case was very similar to EB's.

That leaves you a $15K buffer. If your income is half stable (that's of course open for debate), you'll soon increase the buffer, since you're not paying rent. that's the whole point.



What are we talking about here? This discussion is all over the board. Are we talking buying to rent out or to live in? Sure, the sensible thing to do is to keep a shit fund when things go south.

Again, we are talking about a place in a foreign country. Different tenant laws, different tax laws, etc... Before the bankrupcy laws changed here, there were people able to live rent free for a year because they knew how to work the system. There are some states I would be a landlord in and some states I wouldn't simply because of the laws in those states.

Numbers don't really mean anything because we don't know what 45k would buy. Eurobrat things he should just pick a country and purchase. I am still shaking my head thinking about that.


And besides, If you're a tenant and your income hits a problem, you're in deep-shit too. So the whole thing is moot anyway.


Yeah, I have seen that type of argument but it is silly, imo. You can move to a cheaper place. You can't walk away from a property you own and can't afford any longer without losing everything.

Access to 60k whether it be in cash or stocks will allow you to live for years before having to worry. Having that money tied up in a property is disaster. Good luck getting a loan on the place especially in a foreign country.

I disagree with EB in infering that Roosh didn't make the 60K because he rented. I understand that, I only jumped in to discuss the side-track investment stuff.


But the whole context is about Roosh and how he lives. You can't just break off a piece of the conversation and say someone is wrong because you fit a different narrative. This is about how Roosh makes money and how he lives. If someone had 60k saved up and was making 60k for 10 or so years steadily it would have been an entirely different scenario. I think Roosh has only been hitting toe 60k mark in the last year or so. I don't think this was a steady income type of thing. It may increase or decrease, who knows, but Roosh has mentioned that in the video.

If Roosh has visa issues that's a whole different point, but we're discussing some principles. Otherwise I think there should be no problem since he is in the euro/schengen area. And he has the time flexibility, not a fixed job.


Euro/Shengen doesn't matter. He is bouncing around because he is living on tourist visa's. Poland has a reciprocal visa law that allows Americans to leave once every 90 or so days and they can come back right away. Ukraine you have to leave the country for 90 days before you can come back. I believe Shengen is 90 days and you need to leave. This all matters in the context of this discussion.

On a personal note, I like being able to live in different locations throughout the year. Two to three would be perfect. It keeps things interesting and renting is the best option for that type of lifestyle.

*Attacking Winston on his physique is low dude.


If he can dish out the attacks he needs to be a big boy and handle what he gets back.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby droid » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:39 am

inner wrote:What are we talking about here? This discussion is all over the board. Are we talking buying to rent out or to live in? Sure, the sensible thing to do is to keep a shit fund when things go south.
Again, we are talking about a place in a foreign country. Different tenant laws, different tax laws, etc... Before the bankrupcy laws changed here, there were people able to live rent free for a year because they knew how to work the system. There are some states I would be a landlord in and some states I wouldn't simply because of the laws in those states.
If you're not the type to do that kind of homework that has to be done, well that's personal like you said.

Numbers don't really mean anything because we don't know what 45k would buy. Eurobrat things he should just pick a country and purchase. I am still shaking my head thinking about that.

?? It's easy to look-up what 45K would buy.

inner wrote:Yeah, I have seen that type of argument but it is silly. You can move to a cheaper place. You can't walk away from a property you own and can't afford any longer without losing everything.
What the hell are you even talking about? losing everything? You keep pulling the worst-case of those that bought way over what they could afford/maintain.


But the whole context is about Roosh and how he lives. You can't just break off a piece of the conversation and say someone is wrong because you fit a different narrative. This is about how Roosh makes money and how he lives. If someone had 60k saved up and was making 60k for 10 or so years steadily it would have been an entirely different scenario. I think Roosh has only been hitting toe 60k mark in the last year or so. I don't think this was a steady income type of thing. It may increase or decrease, who knows, but Roosh has mentioned that in the video.
Euro/Shengen doesn't matter. He is bouncing around because he is living on tourist visa's. Poland has a reciprocal visa law that allows Americans to leave once every 90 or so days and they can come back right away. Ukraine you have to leave the country for 90 days before you can come back. I believe Shengen is 90 days and you need to leave. This all matters in the context of this discussion.
We'll only Roosh knows the numbers, but I don't think he spiked to 60k overnight from nothing. You see the property deed (no pun intended) as extraordinarily difficult. I rest my case.




*Attacking Winston on his physique is low dude.

If he can dish out the attacks he needs to be a big boy and handle what he gets back.

He attacked your character. Attacking the physique is lower I'd say.
Last edited by droid on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby inner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:51 am

droid wrote:If you're not the type to do that kind of homework that has to be done, well that's personal like you said.


So you think Roosh should start researching different countries, different laws and contact different attorneys who can speak English in order to invest 60k into a property? Or, he could just invest it in the stock market which can also be stable long term no matter what some here think.

Come on man! Let's think for a little, shall we?

What the hell are you even talking about? losing everything? You keep pulling the worst-case of those that bought way over what they could afford/maintain.


Yes, things could dry up. I have had it happen to me before in my business. I have also seen others lose everything due to a simple Google change. You have any experience making money online? It doesn't sound like it.

We'll only Roosh knows the numbers, but I don't think he spiked to 60k overnight from nothing. You see the property deed (no pun intended) as extraordinarily difficult. I rest my case.


Again with taking what I said and twisting it. I said it probably happened in the last year or two. The big income increase looks like to have come from ROK. He amassed a lot of traffic to that site partly because of twitter and the viral articles that pissed people off. Add that and the various media, in different countries, ending him traffic because of the books he has written.

All of this boost in traffic happened within the last couple of years from what I can see

That and the forum upgrades he has now were two sources of additional income that came into affect in the last couple of years. Before that, I remember him saying he was making around 2k to 3k a month off of ebooks.

More traffic more book sales and also more money from ads.

[
He attacked your character. Attacking the physique is lower me thinks.


Well, I believe attacking someone's character is worst. Maybe others who lack character would think otherwise.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby droid » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:08 am

inner wrote:
droid wrote:If you're not the type to do that kind of homework that has to be done, well that's personal like you said.

So you think Roosh should start researching different countries, different laws and contact different attorneys who can speak English in order to invest 60k into a property? Or, he could just invest it in the stock market which can also be stable long term no matter what some here think.
Come on man! Let's think for a little, shall we?

Yeah, my $40K stash doesn't lie. I'm sure he could pull it off too. Show me a stock that'll make you (with reasonable certainty) 100% in 3.5 years.


What the hell are you even talking about? losing everything? You keep pulling the worst-case of those that bought way over what they could afford/maintain.

Yes, things could dry up. I have had it happen to me before in my business. I have also seen others lose everything due to a simple Google change. You have any experience making money online? It doesn't sound like it.
I don't make money online. But your previous argument was instead that if someone couldn't afford repairs he would 'lose everything', which is ludicrous. Now you yourself twisted it, crap you really made a knot out of this one.

We'll only Roosh knows the numbers, but I don't think he spiked to 60k overnight from nothing. You see the property deed (no pun intended) as extraordinarily difficult. I rest my case.

Again with taking what I said and twisting it. I said it probably happened in the last year or two. The big income increase looks like to have come from ROK. He amassed a lot of traffic to that site partly because of twitter and the viral articles that pissed people off. That and the forum upgrades he has now were two sources of additional income that came into affect in the last couple of years. Before that, I remember him saying he was making around 2k to 3k a month off of ebooks.
Ok, it depends on whether he has the money to invest in some property or not we don't now for sure.


He attacked your character. Attacking the physique is lower me thinks.

Well, I believe attacking someone's character is worst. Maybe others who don't have character would think otherwise.
You just did.


I'm done I'm frickin' tired of editing the quotes, now I rest my case
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby inner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:14 am

droid wrote:I don't make money online. But your previous argument was instead that if someone couldn't afford repairs he would 'lose everything', which is ludicrous. Now you yourself twisted it, crap you really made a knot out of this one.



No, you just don't want to accept you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. This whole thread is about Roosh and how HE makes his money. It isn't about you or Eurobrat or me. I probably have more in common with Roosh than most of you since I make my money online and have done so for the past 10 years.

You may want to try and change the context by picking up specific sentences, but that has little to do with the discussion at hand.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby droid » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 am

F*ck, so much dishonesty!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby inner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:24 am

droid wrote:F*ck, so much dishonesty!


Something we can agree on! Twisting words and taking things out of context is dishonest.

Look through all of my posts. I talk about being able to access cash quickly. I talk about how money can dry up quickly. Well, that is in the context of working for yourself online. I don't see why this is so difficult. If Roosh lost half his traffic he would be making less money. That happen to people all the time. Hell, people lose all of their income because of a Google algorithm change.

This whole discussion is about making money online through selling ads or books.

You don't make money online and neither does Eurobrat. So for you guys to come here saying he should put all of his savings into a property is bullshit. Then you guys have the audacity to try an twist my words to say I don't think business can be done outside of America and so on.

Very dishonest and it shows your lack of character. No wonder people leave this forum for Roosh.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:57 am

droid wrote:Inner: Please clean up your second quote, it appears as If I stated your words.

Yes we're taliking about buying in cash, that's the whole point of the Roosh sub-discussion here. I don't think anybody is saying invest 100% in the property. You can leave some aside for the repair expenditures you're talking about. For example, you've made $60K and buy a $45K property (very possible on these slumps) I believe my case was very similar to EB's.

That leaves you a $15K buffer. If your income is half stable (that's of course open for debate), you'll soon increase the buffer, since you're not paying rent. that's the whole point. And besides, If you're a tenant and your income hits a problem, you're in deep-shit too. So the whole thing is moot anyway.


Are you really in business if you're going to bed worrying every night about your business folding and not being able to spend money. Normal business people don't have this approach to life only people who do shady things for money think that way.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2262
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:06 am

inner wrote:
droid wrote:F*ck, so much dishonesty!
You don't make money online and neither does Eurobrat. So for you guys to come here saying he should put all of his savings into a property is bullshit. Then you guys have the audacity to try an twist my words to say I don't think business can be done outside of America and so on.

Very dishonest and it shows your lack of character. No wonder people leave this forum for Roosh.


I do make all my money online I told you earlier i'm location independent and work from home. Why don't you leave for Roosh, you love him so much you should...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2262
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 am

inner wrote:If you are traveling around Europe, why the hell would you want to purchase a property? He has visa issues and buying a property may not even help him with a long term visa. That depends on the country. Roosh hasn't live in one country for years, he's been traveling all over the place. Now, you or eurobrat (who seems to be moving from place to place) may not think that is ideal, that is more of a personal decision.


Actually some countries will even give him residency that leads to citizenship or permanent residency which acts as a Schengen visa. This would kill two birds with one stone for him.

But he prefers to act as some longterm tourists which is weird. He's going on 8 years in Europe and 37 years old. Not a place i want to be in when that old.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2262
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zerowing1 and 4 guests