Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:51 am

Cornfed wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Seriously, Happierabroad could be making over 10-15k a month with the right set up. First off, I would redo the whole site with a custom CMS and create a f***ing WIKI style cityguide section and have business owner kissing my a** to be included. This would also give me access to the country's elite :wink:

A likely problem with that would be that the customer base is too diffuse. Only a small percentage of HAers would want to travel to a given city and spend much money for given services, so there would be no motivation for businesses to pay to be included rather than advertising on the major travel sites.

It's all about presentation and marketing. With more than say 5,000 wiki articles per city, HA will exponentially rise to the top of search and you'll get a new user base.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:38 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:Aha, I'm surprised Roosh v remembered our talk in Wroclaw Poland. I told him he could double his income with a gallery section. Alpha males would upload nude picture/videos of girls they seduce and beta males would pay for access. Back in the early 2000s, I was making over $5000/mo with just that idea!

Seriously, Happierabroad could be making over 10-15k a month with the right set up. First off, I would redo the whole site with a custom CMS and create a f***ing WIKI style cityguide section and have business owner kissing my a** to be included. This would also give me access to the country's elite :wink:

Man, you really are a nutter :lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 am

eurobrat wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Aha, I'm surprised Roosh v remembered our talk in Wroclaw Poland. I told him he could double his income with a gallery section. Alpha males would upload nude picture/videos of girls they seduce and beta males would pay for access. Back in the early 2000s, I was making over $5000/mo with just that idea!

Seriously, Happierabroad could be making over 10-15k a month with the right set up. First off, I would redo the whole site with a custom CMS and create a f***ing WIKI style cityguide section and have business owner kissing my a** to be included. This would also give me access to the country's elite :wink:

This coming from a guy who thinks 60k a year is a lot of money :lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:16 am

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:40 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

$60k a year living in a place where the average person makes $6,000 a year is 10x more so yes it is a lot of money you wanker :roll:

That's like a rich guy in San Francisco saying $200,000 in the Bay Area isn't a lot of money (which it isn't).
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:44 am

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:15 am

eurobrat wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

$60k a year living in a place where the average person makes $6,000 a year is 10x more so yes it is a lot of money you wanker :roll:

That's like a rich guy in San Francisco saying $200,000 in the Bay Area isn't a lot of money (which it isn't).

Wtf are you talking about you backwards idiot? You said he was lying about the amount of money he was making because you're a broke joke. You have never made any money in your life without a job. So you don't see how anyone else can. You're not creative and you don't know anything about making money. I was making 30k a month in the early 2000s from websites. Big deal. I had a forums operating on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship years before happier abroad.

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:15 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Wtf are you talking about you backwards idiot? You said he was lying about the amount of money he was making because you're a broke joke. You have never made any money in your life without a job. So you don't see how anyone else can. You're not creative and you don't know anything about making money. I was making 30k a month in the early 2000s from websites. Big deal. I had a forums operating on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship years before happier abroad.

Let me ask you something, does this even get you anywhere? I mean if you're making $20k a month shouldn't you be busy and not on here.

What so now you're going to tell me you make $20k a month in your sleep without working for it? You're not even a skilled web designer/engineer and you think we all should believe you based on the lies you post here?

Like Winston said, you have no Alexa ranking and without one NO ONE is making any real money 100% off the internet.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Banano wrote:60k per year / $164 per day includes e-books and his websites not just ebooks

it is still a big money if you live in 3rd world countries

How do you know? On what basis? Don't you get it? His websites do not have any ads. He only sells ebooks. So that must be his only online income. Look at his website. If you can see any other way he monetizes his site, let us know. I've asked you guys how he makes money many times. All you guys can say is that he sells ebooks. No one seems to know any other way that he sells ebooks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:27 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ebooks are not that profitable in general as a niche from my experience. I get a few sales from ebooks (not ones i wrote) and i only use that for my pocket money it never was nor never will be something you can make a lot from but i think there is some that can get a steady income from Im not sure what he is making cause I dont really follow him but its possible since he is the writer of the book im assuming and he gets all the profits and gets a lot of traffic. Winston dont hate 60,000 is nothing.

Im making 15 to 16,000 a month right now purely online and im not some internet celebrity. I been at this since 2007 the same time as winston. I actually never thought I would hit this level i used to be happy making 1 or 2K a month. I used to post videos of my filipina girlfriends being naughty on youtube under this same alias but i make so much money I dont need to do that for scraps so I privated them cause youtube is a lot of work for small rewards. No I dont run a p**n site.

Im trying to get to 20K a month but i might have finally plateaued :( No I dont have a reason to brag or lie or even talk about what I do im a private person and I intend to stay that way.

But hey winston HARD WORK pays off. I work 7 days a week even when i was in phil for 6 months i worked every day of the whole 6 months. Hard works pays off in the end instead of running around on permanent vacation in the southwest and taiwan and philippines and making excuses. Time for you to reflect what your doing wrong compared to others.

STOP LYING you piece of shit. Did you stop raping your sister? Sheesh. Otherwise, I will ban you as others have been calling for.

I've been working 12 hour days the last few weeks without must sleep and no exercise. I watch some movies but I am working the rest of the time. I have made HUNDREDS of updates and changes and additions to this site. Each one takes a long time and takes up the whole day.

I'M f***ing TIRED AS HELL YOU MOTHER f***ing PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I DON'T WORK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORK MY f***ing ASS OFF AND GET NO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! I AM OBSESSED WITH ALL MY INTERNET WORK AND PROJECTS SO I AM LIKE A f***ing WORKAHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT HAD A REAL VACATION IN A LONG TIME YOU STUPID SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORK HERE ALL DAY! DUH! WHAT THE f**k DO YOU THINK I AM DOING HERE EVERYDAY? GOD YOU ARE SO f***ing STUPID, I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I'M HERE IS BECAUSE I CAN WORK IN PRIVACY. THAT'S ALL I f***ing DO HERE! THERE'S NO SOCIAL LIFE OR FRIENDLY SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE, SO WHAT ELSE CAN I DO BUT WORK???? DUH! WHAT A MOTHER f***ing STUPID SHIT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!! f**k YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ME OR I'LL f***ing BAN YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't make $15,000 a month. What a delusional twit and loser you are. No one believes you. So stop insulting our intelligence you piece of shit. You just make up shit with zero evidence and zero credibility. We all know you're full of shit and so do you.

I ought to ban you for lying.

You'd better apologize for lying about me never working, or else I will ban you, you f***ing asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most men lie about their income for some reason. You are no exception.

$60,000 is a lot of money you stupid twit. Try getting a job that pays that much. It's not easy at all. You'd have to work in a management position or have special skills in a profession. You don't know shit about the real world. You are a delusional poser and you know it.

I can say that I make $60,000 a year. Doesn't make it true. Words are cheap. You have no critical thinking skills. No successful person talks like you. You are full of shit and you know it.

Even though I make $24,000 a month, I am still able to buy anything I want. I eat out at nice restaurants nearly everyday. I do not have unfulfilled needs other than sex and romance. Anything else I need, I can buy. I keep my expenses low so I can eat out everyday. Yet I'm still able to save plenty of money. I'm Chinese and am super efficient with money yet I do not suffer from lack of money. I'm not a delusional stupid twit like you.

Your world is fiction. Mine is reality. I am credible. You are not. Anyone can verify everything I say. No one can verify anything you say.

Get the f**k out of here you lying loser piece of shit poser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Winston wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ebooks are not that profitable in general as a niche from my experience. I get a few sales from ebooks (not ones i wrote) and i only use that for my pocket money it never was nor never will be something you can make a lot from but i think there is some that can get a steady income from Im not sure what he is making cause I dont really follow him but its possible since he is the writer of the book im assuming and he gets all the profits and gets a lot of traffic. Winston dont hate 60,000 is nothing.

Im making 15 to 16,000 a month right now purely online and im not some internet celebrity. I been at this since 2007 the same time as winston. I actually never thought I would hit this level i used to be happy making 1 or 2K a month. I used to post videos of my filipina girlfriends being naughty on youtube under this same alias but i make so much money I dont need to do that for scraps so I privated them cause youtube is a lot of work for small rewards. No I dont run a p**n site.

Im trying to get to 20K a month but i might have finally plateaued :( No I dont have a reason to brag or lie or even talk about what I do im a private person and I intend to stay that way.

But hey winston HARD WORK pays off. I work 7 days a week even when i was in phil for 6 months i worked every day of the whole 6 months. Hard works pays off in the end instead of running around on permanent vacation in the southwest and taiwan and philippines and making excuses. Time for you to reflect what your doing wrong compared to others.

STOP LYING you piece of shit. Did you stop raping your sister? Sheesh. Otherwise, I will ban you as others have been calling for.

I've been working 12 hour days the last few weeks without must sleep and no exercise. I watch some movies but I am working the rest of the time. I have made HUNDREDS of updates and changes and additions to this site. Each one takes a long time and takes up the whole day.

I'M f***ing TIRED AS HELL YOU MOTHER f***ing PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I DON'T WORK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORK MY f***ing a** OFF AND GET NO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! I AM OBSESSED WITH ALL MY INTERNET WORK AND PROJECTS SO I AM LIKE A f***ing WORKAHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT HAD A REAL VACATION IN A LONG TIME YOU STUPID SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORK HERE ALL DAY! DUH! WHAT THE f**k DO YOU THINK I AM DOING HERE EVERYDAY? GOD YOU ARE SO f***ing STUPID, I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I'M HERE IS BECAUSE I CAN WORK IN PRIVACY. THAT'S ALL I f***ing DO HERE! THERE'S NO SOCIAL LIFE OR FRIENDLY SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE, SO WHAT ELSE CAN I DO BUT WORK???? DUH! WHAT A MOTHER f***ing STUPID SHIT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!! f**k YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ME OR I'LL f***ing BAN YOUR a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't make $15,000 a month. What a delusional twit and loser you are. No one believes you. So stop insulting our intelligence you piece of shit. You just make up shit with zero evidence and zero credibility. We all know you're full of shit and so do you.

You'd better apologize for lying about me never working, or else I will ban you, you f***ing asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$60,000 is a lot of money you stupid twit. Try getting a job that pays that much. It's not easy at all. You'd have to work in a management position or have special skills in a profession. You don't know shit about the real world. You are a delusional poser and you know it.

I can say that I make $60,000 a year. Doesn't make it true. Words are cheap. You have no critical thinking skills. No successful person talks like you. You are full of shit and you know it.

Even though I make $24,000 a month, I am still able to buy anything I want. I eat out at nice restaurants nearly everyday. I do not have unfulfilled needs other than sex and romance. Anything else I need, I can buy. I keep my expenses low so I can eat out everyday. Yet I'm still able to save plenty of money. I'm Chinese and am super efficient with money yet I do not suffer from lack of money. I'm not a delusional stupid twit like you.

Your world is fiction. Mine is reality. I am credible. You are not. Anyone can verify everything I say. No one can verify anything you say.

Maybe he's making 16,000 pesos :lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:60k per year / $164 per day includes e-books and his websites not just ebooks

How do you know? On what basis? Don't you get it? His websites do not have any ads. He only sells ebooks. So that must be his only online income. Look at his website. If you can see any other way he monetizes his site, let us know. I've asked you guys how he makes money many times. All you guys can say is that he sells ebooks. No one seems to know any other way that he sells ebooks.

Lol, monthly ad space on ROK goes for $785/mo (that's actually pretty cheap if he's sending you 20k visitors).

http://www.returnofkings.com/sponsorships

ROK has likely increased his ebook sells 50 -60%. So 400 - 500 ebook sells out of a million visitors a month sounds about right to me.

:wink:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Winston wrote:

Lol, monthly ad space on ROK goes for $785/mo (that's actually pretty cheap if he's sending you 20k visitors).

http://www.returnofkings.com/sponsorships

ROK has likely increased his ebook sells 50 -60%. So 400 - 500 ebook sells out of a million visitors a month sounds about right to me.

:wink:

So a 0.5% conversion rate, he should rethink his approach to business. No one is arguing that he doesn't get traffic everyone has agreed on that. But I still don't think it's worth tarnishing your name and trust in people for life.

But of course he wanted to be the famous guy that's hated.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Winston wrote:

I'M f***ing TIRED AS HELL YOU MOTHER f***ing PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I DON'T WORK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORK MY f***ing a** OFF AND GET NO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! I AM OBSESSED WITH ALL MY INTERNET WORK AND PROJECTS SO I AM LIKE A f***ing WORKAHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT HAD A REAL VACATION IN A LONG TIME YOU STUPID SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORK HERE ALL DAY! DUH! WHAT THE f**k DO YOU THINK I AM DOING HERE EVERYDAY? GOD YOU ARE SO f***ing STUPID, I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I'M HERE IS BECAUSE I CAN WORK IN PRIVACY. THAT'S ALL I f***ing DO HERE! THERE'S NO SOCIAL LIFE OR FRIENDLY SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE, SO WHAT ELSE CAN I DO BUT WORK???? DUH! WHAT A MOTHER f***ing STUPID SHIT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!! f**k YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ME OR I'LL f***ing BAN YOUR a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I said about myself is true but Ill apologize for not knowing your whole story. yes I really do make that much I have no reason to say otherwise but you dont have to believe it since im not selling anything or going out of my way to convince you. I dont lie about women conquests as you can see on the board so Im not gonna lie about my income either.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Bullshit sells, people. The bigger the lie, the easier the sell. If you found a way to make, say, $1500 a month online, most people are going to look past it because they want more. This means they could be passing up a good opportunity for a legit passive income.

But what do we always see? Someone claiming to make many thousands of dollars a year. Why? Because that's what sells. Legit doesn't sell. People want the big money, not some legit but modest way to make a living. Sell high priced bullshit and you're golden. They could in theory be making $60K a year or more or whatever. But most don't. And that's not the point. Even if they are, they're having to bullshit people to do it.

And these con men have another thing in their favor: unshakeable confidence in their bullshit. Hence PaloAltoFraud can come on here, post links to his websites that look worse than a high school project, and get at least a portion of people to believe him. His belief in his bullshit never wavers, even though he has been exposed already.

Best example I know of is Peter Popoff. He was a "televangelist" that pretended to cure people of ailments and make people prosperous. Well, he was exposed some 20 years ago. But guess who is still on TV? Same guy, defrauding as many people as ever. He sold big time bullshit, and he was and still is incredibly successful with it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions