Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Ghost wrote:Bullshit sells, people. The bigger the lie, the easier the sell. If you found a way to make, say, $1500 a month online, most people are going to look past it because they want more. This means they could be passing up a good opportunity for a legit passive income.

But what do we always see? Someone claiming to make many thousands of dollars a year. Why? Because that's what sells. Legit doesn't sell. People want the big money, not some legit but modest way to make a living. Sell high priced bullshit and you're golden. They could in theory be making $60K a year or more or whatever. But most don't. And that's not the point. Even if they are, they're having to bullshit people to do it.

And these con men have another thing in their favor: unshakeable confidence in their bullshit. Hence PaloAltoFraud can come on here, post links to his websites that look worse than a high school project, and get at least a portion of people to believe him. His belief in his bullshit never wavers, even though he has been exposed already.

Best example I know of is Peter Popoff. He was a "televangelist" that pretended to cure people of ailments and make people prosperous. Well, he was exposed some 20 years ago. But guess who is still on TV? Same guy, defrauding as many people as ever. He sold big time bullshit, and he was and still is incredibly successful with it.


+1
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm







Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:55 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
Ghost wrote:Bullshit sells, people. The bigger the lie, the easier the sell. If you found a way to make, say, $1500 a month online, most people are going to look past it because they want more. This means they could be passing up a good opportunity for a legit passive income.

But what do we always see? Someone claiming to make many thousands of dollars a year. Why? Because that's what sells. Legit doesn't sell. People want the big money, not some legit but modest way to make a living. Sell high priced bullshit and you're golden. They could in theory be making $60K a year or more or whatever. But most don't. And that's not the point. Even if they are, they're having to bullshit people to do it.

And these con men have another thing in their favor: unshakeable confidence in their bullshit. Hence PaloAltoFraud can come on here, post links to his websites that look worse than a high school project, and get at least a portion of people to believe him. His belief in his bullshit never wavers, even though he has been exposed already.

Best example I know of is Peter Popoff. He was a "televangelist" that pretended to cure people of ailments and make people prosperous. Well, he was exposed some 20 years ago. But guess who is still on TV? Same guy, defrauding as many people as ever. He sold big time bullshit, and he was and still is incredibly successful with it.


+1


The games on him though, he's painting himself into a bad corner where a lot of people hate him. To me there's no amount of money worth me sleeping a good nights sleep at night.

But him and PaloAlto guy are probably meeting up for Martinis at Warsaws finest bar pulling up this post and laughing at us :lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2259
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby celery2010 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:29 am

15K a month is hardly balling or "rolling in dough". In a high cost area like NY or CA, 15K a month is just a middle class lifestyle if you had a wife and kids. I hardly blame anyone for saving their income. He could also leave the option of returning to the US or Europe with that money.

There are plenty of ways to make 15K a year online. Just use this special tool called "Google".





publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I dont say for a reason because i dont want competition. What im saying to winston is he needs to work harder instead of prancing around in taiwan, angeles city, and now all over the southwest wasting his time and money. If i work 7 days a week most of the day EVEN while on vacation then winston is doing something wrong. He keeps talking about murphys law and stuff but hell i live like a hermit. Another thing is he is quite anal retentive and perfectionist which is a huge negative to making money online in my opinon. Also he focuses his energy on the wrong stuff 80/20 rule applies on the internet more than anywhere else.


As Eurobrat said above, if you really started in 2007 then you shouldn't fear competition, as you're leaps and bounds ahead. Thing is, those of us who work in any permutation of IT and Internet technologies, online sales and marketing, have a hard time believing you. The web is a big game of diminishing returns, meaning that as a web entrepreneur you will be making less money, not more, as time goes by. This, unless you have a company that has hundreds of employees, or has been (force-)fed by consecutive rounds of VC funding, or boasts a compelling PhD-level intellectual property. Possibly all 3 of them.

And finally, if you really were that successful and financially bright, would you really come down here whining that a bunch of destitute Filipinas don't give you their time of the day? With $15K a month you would slip easily into the Forbes Park jet-set and never even think of complaining about quality poon. Your amazing travelling lifestyle which you like to slap on Winston's face doesn't seem to bring you much luck nor happiness, not even a measure of inner peace.

Too many contradictions, which quickly build your persona as delusional and a borderline troll.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby celery2010 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:41 am

Ghost wrote:Bullshit sells, people. The bigger the lie, the easier the sell. If you found a way to make, say, $1500 a month online, most people are going to look past it because they want more. This means they could be passing up a good opportunity for a legit passive income.

But what do we always see? Someone claiming to make many thousands of dollars a year. Why? Because that's what sells. Legit doesn't sell. People want the big money, not some legit but modest way to make a living. Sell high priced bullshit and you're golden. They could in theory be making $60K a year or more or whatever. But most don't. And that's not the point. Even if they are, they're having to bullshit people to do it.

And these con men have another thing in their favor: unshakeable confidence in their bullshit. Hence PaloAltoFraud can come on here, post links to his websites that look worse than a high school project, and get at least a portion of people to believe him. His belief in his bullshit never wavers, even though he has been exposed already.

Best example I know of is Peter Popoff. He was a "televangelist" that pretended to cure people of ailments and make people prosperous. Well, he was exposed some 20 years ago. But guess who is still on TV? Same guy, defrauding as many people as ever. He sold big time bullshit, and he was and still is incredibly successful with it.


If you drive enough traffic to a crappy site and have good partnerships/relationships-- you can still do quite well.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby hammanta » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:37 am

And these con men have another thing in their favor: unshakeable confidence in their bullshit. Hence PaloAltoFraud can come on here, post links to his websites that look worse than a high school project, and get at least a portion of people to believe him. His belief in his bullshit never wavers, even though he has been exposed already.


:lol:
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby hammanta » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 am

15K a month is hardly balling or "rolling in dough". In a high cost area like NY or CA, 15K a month is just a middle class lifestyle if you had a wife and kids. I hardly blame anyone for saving their income. He could also leave the option of returning to the US or Europe with that money.

There are plenty of ways to make 15K a year online. Just use this special tool called "Google".


From my understanding, he is making that in the Philippines, which would no doubt put him in the top 1% in the country. 15K a month in a country who's broadband speed is the worst in Asia seems pretty impressive to me.

Don't get me wrong, I have no reason to not believe him and internet business is not my game but I can understand others being skeptical.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby chanta76 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:53 am

But what kind of online business does newlifeinphilippines do? Is it online porn?
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby celery2010 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:52 am

hammanta wrote:
15K a month is hardly balling or "rolling in dough". In a high cost area like NY or CA, 15K a month is just a middle class lifestyle if you had a wife and kids. I hardly blame anyone for saving their income. He could also leave the option of returning to the US or Europe with that money.

There are plenty of ways to make 15K a year online. Just use this special tool called "Google".


From my understanding, he is making that in the Philippines, which would no doubt put him in the top 1% in the country. 15K a month in a country who's broadband speed is the worst in Asia seems pretty impressive to me.

Don't get me wrong, I have no reason to not believe him and internet business is not my game but I can understand others being skeptical.


Yeah but it's a business, he isn't a doctor-- who practically has a guaranteed income for life. Internet based incomes can change very quickly-- for that matter, any business.

He's from a western country, so unless he plans to spend the rest of his life in the PI-- it would be prudent to save most of that money-- rather than live like a noveau riche bachelor.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby inner » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:44 am

Roosh isn't making money just from his books.

He is selling ad space on ROK. Not only banners but there are popups which may or may not be adsense or other types of offers. He also has monthly sponsorships. I can see multiple income streams just from that one website which has a ton of traffic. I would say that site was a big boost of income for him.

Roosh is also selling membership upgrades on the forum. Quite a few people upgraded and I don't doubt there are more upgrades coming in since people don't have to wait until the first to sign up if they purchase an upgrade.

He is hitting up youtube but I doubt he makes much from that but may change since he is talking about becoming a youtube celebrity.

Then you have his books. He is getting better at selling his books by offering bonuses. He is also selling packages of several books for higher prices.

He also was playing around with affiliate marketing or at the least had some PPC going. I don't know if that was something he got more involved with but that does show he may have other stuff going on in the background.


All of that stuff adds up. He could/should be making a lot more money with the type of traffic he gets.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:06 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ebooks are not that profitable in general as a niche from my experience. I get a few sales from ebooks (not ones i wrote) and i only use that for my pocket money it never was nor never will be something you can make a lot from but i think there is some that can get a steady income from Im not sure what he is making cause I dont really follow him but its possible since he is the writer of the book im assuming and he gets all the profits and gets a lot of traffic. Winston dont hate 60,000 is nothing.

Im making 15 to 16,000 a month right now purely online and im not some internet celebrity. I been at this since 2007 the same time as winston. I actually never thought I would hit this level i used to be happy making 1 or 2K a month. I used to post videos of my filipina girlfriends being naughty on youtube under this same alias but i make so much money I dont need to do that for scraps so I privated them cause youtube is a lot of work for small rewards. No I dont run a p**n site.

Im trying to get to 20K a month but i might have finally plateaued :( No I dont have a reason to brag or lie or even talk about what I do im a private person and I intend to stay that way.


But hey winston HARD WORK pays off. I work 7 days a week even when i was in phil for 6 months i worked every day of the whole 6 months. Hard works pays off in the end instead of running around on permanent vacation in the southwest and taiwan and philippines and making excuses. Time for you to reflect what your doing wrong compared to others.


Why are you posting things here if you're making that kind of money

http://howtomakemoneyonlinewhileyousleep.com/are-you-saving-or-becoming-wealthy/

NewLifeInPhilippines says: April 19, 2014 at 11:32 am
Abdul do you have any business ides that could work in philippines? You
used to have a shop in nicaragua and the local income and economy in philippines is similiar to there.


:roll:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2259
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Cornfed » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:17 pm

inner wrote:Roosh isn't making money just from his books.

He is selling ad space on ROK. Not only banners but there are popups which may or may not be adsense or other types of offers. He also has monthly sponsorships. I can see multiple income streams just from that one website which has a ton of traffic. I would say that site was a big boost of income for him.

Roosh is also selling membership upgrades on the forum. Quite a few people upgraded and I don't doubt there are more upgrades coming in since people don't have to wait until the first to sign up if they purchase an upgrade.

You would get peanuts from that shit. The fact is, he has nothing to offer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby inner » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:41 am

Cornfed wrote:You would get peanuts from that shit. The fact is, he has nothing to offer.


Do you do business online selling products and ad space?

It doesn't sound like it. I get it, most people who can't or don't make money online don't believe others can do it. It's easier for them to make up excuses for their own inadequacies and say it's a scam and it's not possible.

Yet many sites that get a lot of traffic make a lot of money from advertisements. Google is a billion dollar company and most comes from selling advertisements. Facebook as well.

60k is Peanuts in the grand scheme of things. Funny how it's believable that Winston makes 24k a year but many can't conceive Roosh making 60k a year.

His sites get a lot of traffic so he must be offering something.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:44 pm

inner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:You would get peanuts from that shit. The fact is, he has nothing to offer.


Do you do business online selling products and ad space?

It doesn't sound like it. I get it, most people who can't or don't make money online don't believe others can do it. It's easier for them to make up excuses for their own inadequacies and say it's a scam and it's not possible.

Yet many sites that get a lot of traffic make a lot of money from advertisements. Google is a billion dollar company and most comes from selling advertisements. Facebook as well.

60k is Peanuts in the grand scheme of things. Funny how it's believable that Winston makes 24k a year but many can't conceive Roosh making 60k a year.

His sites get a lot of traffic so he must be offering something.


Own3d :lol:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby The » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Man its a damn shame for grown men on this forum to be complaining how another man makes his own bread and laughing at how much he makes....I mean $60k is not that bad especially if hes living in Eastern Europe...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby fightforlove » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:40 pm

His Day Bang book is pretty solid, I'm enjoying the conversational pointers he gives for chatting up women in coffee shops. Has anyone read any of his other books like Dead Bat in Paraguay or Bang Colombia?
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests