Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby The » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:10 pm

fightforlove wrote:His Day Bang book is pretty solid, I'm enjoying the conversational pointers he gives for chatting up women in coffee shops. Has anyone read any of his other books like Dead Bat in Paraguay or Bang Colombia?

Probably not...there too busy making 4 page threads on how a man makes his own cheddar and not focused on there own lives....and i have BANG from Roosh V sitting on my bookshelf that I have referenced from time to time...
The
Junior Poster

Postby eurobrat » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:28 pm

The wrote:
fightforlove wrote:His Day Bang book is pretty solid, I'm enjoying the conversational pointers he gives for chatting up women in coffee shops. Has anyone read any of his other books like Dead Bat in Paraguay or Bang Colombia?

Probably not...there too busy making 4 page threads on how a man makes his own cheddar and not focused on there own lives....and i have BANG from Roosh V sitting on my bookshelf that I have referenced from time to time...

If you really think your going to get laid reading about someone else getting laid, you need your head examined.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:55 pm

eurobrat wrote:
The wrote:

If you really think your going to get laid reading about someone else getting laid, you need your head examined.

Yeah, for real, you can't get learn anything from books! What's the point in reading about someone else's life?

Lol, what a idiot.

:lol:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
The wrote:

Yeah, for real, you can't get learn anything from books! What's the point in reading about someone else's life?

Lol, what a idiot.

:lol:

Sure you can learn, but thats not an experience. This is one of those things where your better off "learning by doing".
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:03 pm

And even if you do want to try to learn that from a book, better not to learn it from a book written by a fraud.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:57 am

I made just over $50,000 on the stock market in 2013, and didn't work a single day. I didn't withdraw a penny of it and reinvested it all. I made money some other ways too, such as Employment Insurance payments, renting out my apartment and selling my things. I lived off just those.

This year hasn't been as good on the markets, but I still am making good money and still haven't taken a penny out. I live off the rent I get every month, and my substantial savings account, and I'm still selling things online as a hobby and small profit maker. It also helps me de-clutter my life and mind.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:02 am

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im making 15 to 16,000 a month right now purely online and im not some internet celebrity. I been at this since 2007 the same time as winston. I actually never thought I would hit this level i used to be happy making 1 or 2K a month. I used to post videos of my filipina girlfriends being naughty on youtube under this same alias but i make so much money I dont need to do that for scraps so I privated them cause youtube is a lot of work for small rewards. No I dont run a p**n site.

Im trying to get to 20K a month but i might have finally plateaued :( No I dont have a reason to brag or lie or even talk about what I do im a private person and I intend to stay that way.

It's your naughty Filipina ex-gfs that haven't that much privacy anymore ;)

newlifeinphilippines wrote:But hey winston HARD WORK pays off. I work 7 days a week even when i was in phil for 6 months i worked every day of the whole 6 months. Hard works pays off in the end instead of running around on permanent vacation in the southwest and taiwan and philippines and making excuses. Time for you to reflect what your doing wrong compared to others.

You're no Paloalto, that's for sure, but you still haven't told us what you do to make $15,000 a month. Until that happens, it's all unsubstantiated claims and you are in no position to give Winston advice on how to make more of "his" money.

Actually, Paloalto guy is funny and entertaining. But newlifeinthephilippines is just stupid and tasteless. He insults our intelligence too by assuming that everyone ought to believe everything he says just because he says so. He has no credibility at all and has not shown any shred of evidence of his claims. Moreover, in his posts, he does not even sound like a serious, intelligent, efficient person either. Successful entrepreneurs are usually very intelligent and bright. Talk to them and you will see. But he does not sound like a bright guy at all.

Furthermore, the fact that he says, "Why would I lie? I have no reason to lie." is a red flag, because virtually all liars and bullshitters that I've known have used that line. So the fact that he uses it is a red flag.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby publicduende » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:I made just over $50,000 on the stock market in 2013, and didn't work a single day. I didn't withdraw a penny of it and reinvested it all. I made money some other ways too, such as Employment Insurance payments, renting out my apartment and selling my things. I lived off just those.

This year hasn't been as good on the markets, but I still am making good money and still haven't taken a penny out. I live off the rent I get every month, and my substantial savings account, and I'm still selling things online as a hobby and small profit maker. It also helps me de-clutter my life and mind.

To make that kind of return in a single year you must have almost a million invested. That's quite impressive.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:42 am

publicduende wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I made just over $50,000 on the stock market in 2013, and didn't work a single day. I didn't withdraw a penny of it and reinvested it all. I made money some other ways too, such as Employment Insurance payments, renting out my apartment and selling my things. I lived off just those.

To make that kind of return in a single year you must have almost a million invested. That's quite impressive.

2013 was spectacular year in stocks, the average rate of return was over 30%, while it is typically below 10%. I got a reverse mortgage and invested almost all of it with help from my financial investor. Then by reinvesting every profit and not withdrawing for the entire year is how I just cleared $50,000 in profit. Amount invested was just a bit less than $250,000. I started doing it 2 years ago once I had paid off my mortgage, and have re invested everything. I live off just my rental income now, plenty for my frugal lifestyle. I take trikes and jeepneys instead of taxis, cook my own food, and even do my laundry by hand and let it hang dry here.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:00 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:2013 was spectacular year in stocks, the average rate of return was over 30%, while it is typically below 10%. I got a reverse mortgage and invested almost all of it with help from my financial investor. Then by reinvesting every profit and not withdrawing for the entire year is how I just cleared $50,000 in profit. Amount invested was just a bit less than $250,000.

You probably think you are being smart and responsible by taking no money out. I would start taking some out in case the whole account gets wiped out, which it probably will at some point.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 am

Cornfed wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:2013 was spectacular year in stocks, the average rate of return was over 30%, while it is typically below 10%. I got a reverse mortgage and invested almost all of it with help from my financial investor. Then by reinvesting every profit and not withdrawing for the entire year is how I just cleared $50,000 in profit. Amount invested was just a bit less than $250,000.

You probably think you are being smart and responsible by taking no money out. I would start taking some out in case the whole account gets wiped out, which it probably will at some point.

Good for you Dowd. Don't listen to the naysayers and people who project their fear of investing onto you. They have not earned a penny in their lives and fear cripples them from making such moves.

If everyone had the balls to get skin in the game like you do, everyone would be wealthy. It is evident that poverty of mind and poverty of wealth is the destiny of some who nay say like the above.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Cornfed wrote:

Im actually waiting by the sidelines to throw in hundreds of thousands after the next crash. i want the buble to continue for a few years so i can save. Im glad there are suckers liek will n dowd who even with it being very overvalued have kept all their money in the bubble going so i can be an opportunist a few years from now.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:
publicduende wrote:

2013 was spectacular year in stocks, the average rate of return was over 30%, while it is typically below 10%. I got a reverse mortgage and invested almost all of it with help from my financial investor. Then by reinvesting every profit and not withdrawing for the entire year is how I just cleared $50,000 in profit. Amount invested was just a bit less than $250,000. I started doing it 2 years ago once I had paid off my mortgage, and have re invested everything. I live off just my rental income now, plenty for my frugal lifestyle. I take trikes and jeepneys instead of taxis, cook my own food, and even do my laundry by hand and let it hang dry here.

how come you dont make the girls your sleeping with do that? If your such a "god"? Even i got the women to do that. When one girl didn't really offer to do much around my hotel i got rid of her. She did my laundry one time over 5 days but that was it. I couldn't feel comfortable around her cause she was so shy and quiet and not really helpful. Of course i got rid of her.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:
publicduende wrote:

That sound great! Are you living in the Philippines? How much does it cost you to like there?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Ghost wrote:Bullshit sells, people. The bigger the lie, the easier the sell. If you found a way to make, say, $1500 a month online, most people are going to look past it because they want more. This means they could be passing up a good opportunity for a legit passive income.

But what do we always see? Someone claiming to make many thousands of dollars a year. Why? Because that's what sells. Legit doesn't sell. People want the big money, not some legit but modest way to make a living. Sell high priced bullshit and you're golden. They could in theory be making $60K a year or more or whatever. But most don't. And that's not the point. Even if they are, they're having to bullshit people to do it.

And these con men have another thing in their favor: unshakeable confidence in their bullshit. Hence PaloAltoFraud can come on here, post links to his websites that look worse than a high school project, and get at least a portion of people to believe him. His belief in his bullshit never wavers, even though he has been exposed already.

Best example I know of is Peter Popoff. He was a "televangelist" that pretended to cure people of ailments and make people prosperous. Well, he was exposed some 20 years ago. But guess who is still on TV? Same guy, defrauding as many people as ever. He sold big time bullshit, and he was and still is incredibly successful with it.

I totally agree, the bigger the lie the more people don't question it. That's why PUA tells guys they can bang 40 girls a year in the US if they just buy their products. Nobody is going to buy something that says you may get 2 girls a year if work your ass off.

This is the same with all the get rich quick in real estate bullshit, where you can flip houses in a month for a profit. Now it's moved to online. 99% of all bloggers don't make enough money to live from their online websites. They're never going to tell you that, because they want you believe they are entrepreneurs vs. trust fund babies or have some other boring source of income. Saying that Google and Facebook make money is like saying Microsoft is like some software company that has one employee. Basically these online bloggers are the one man companies that make little. In case you didn't know, there is no 4 Hour Work Week!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions