Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:58 am

Winston wrote:Repatriate,
Did you read Eurobrat's post in the first page of this thread? Do the math. Do you know how many ebooks he would have to be selling to make $60,000 a year?

Also, how does $785 a month = $60,000 a year?

Please do the math. Show us the math and explain to us why his claim is probable.

We all know that most Western men lie and exaggerate their income. You know that. It's common knowledge.


He gets 600+ users browsing his forum on off-peak hours. This is just his main msg board. During peak U.S. hours it's much higher than that. On the RoK site he probably has even more browsers since he's cross referenced in a lot of mainstream media sites and even non-manosphere related internet media.

He needs to make roughly $160 a day to add up to 60k a year.

That's only around 32 e-books a day he needs to sell. He has written something like 15+ different guides and books. It's believable that he can make that goal each day if you look at his traffic.

Will he continue to make 60k a year is another matter entirely. I imagine at some point his e-book income will hit a peak then drop down by a lot. Then he'll probably have to rely totally on cross promotion or product placement banners.


Winston you really do sound like a hater here. You should be looking at Roosh does right rather than nitpicking what he says his income is.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm







Postby inner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:09 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, he'll ban anyone that might be a threat to his livelihood. That's understandable. Without his online income it's back to the basement (that's gotta be scary) I tried out his forum after I met him in Poland. I use to see him walking and working alone all the time.



One day we talked a bit about how Wroclaw sucked. So I decided to post about it on his forum.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-31221-post-605823.html

4 month later

http://www.rooshv.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-reconsider-going-to-poland

:lol:


I don't post on his forum that much any longer. Like I said up thread, most of the feminist/political stuff doesn't get me excited and that seems to be a good majority of what is posted these days. Those topics drive a lot of people to his sites so I can see why he likes them.

ROK blew up on traffic from twitter because of articles that pissed people off. They went viral and it was interesting to watch. Being that I market my own stuff, I like to watch and tear apart what others are doing and how they are making money. It worked out well for him. I can't hate on the guy because he is at least out there working it while you got guy that only bitch and complain without making any changes.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:14 am

inner wrote:I don't post on his forum that much any longer. Like I said up thread, most of the feminist/political stuff doesn't get me excited and that seems to be a good majority of what is posted these days. Those topics drive a lot of people to his sites so I can see why he likes them.


A lot of the manosphere political stuff goes hand in hand with all the white nationalism/racialist stuff you see elsewhere on the internet. If there is anything that will severely damage this "movement" it will be this.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby inner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:14 am

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Repatriate,
Did you read Eurobrat's post in the first page of this thread? Do the math. Do you know how many ebooks he would have to be selling to make $60,000 a year?

Also, how does $785 a month = $60,000 a year?

Please do the math. Show us the math and explain to us why his claim is probable.

We all know that most Western men lie and exaggerate their income. You know that. It's common knowledge.


He gets 600+ users browsing his forum on off-peak hours. This is just his main msg board. During peak U.S. hours it's much higher than that. On the RoK site he probably has even more browsers since he's cross referenced in a lot of mainstream media sites and even non-manosphere related internet media.

He needs to make roughly $160 a day to add up to 60k a year.

That's only around 32 e-books a day he needs to sell. He has written something like 15+ different guides and books. It's believable that he can make that goal each day if you look at his traffic.

Will he continue to make 60k a year is another matter entirely. I imagine at some point his e-book income will hit a peak then drop down by a lot. Then he'll probably have to rely totally on cross promotion or product placement banners.


Winston you really do sound like a hater here. You should be looking at Roosh does right rather than nitpicking what he says his income is.


Exactly! Instead of saying it's not possible look at what he is doing and at least test some of the stuff out to see if it works for you.

From memory, earlier Roosh mentioned he was making around 2 to 3k a month on average from his ebooks. Now you throw in the ads from ROK, the upgrades you can purchase on his forum, the affiliate sales he makes from book recommendations, the newsletter (I'm not sure what he is selling there) it should be logical to conclude 60k is possible.

60k isn't a lot of money so I don't really know why people are having such a hard time believing. Funny though, very funny.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:16 am

Paloaltoguy,
LOL So you took a photo of Roosh's back as he was working in an internet cafe? What was he working on?

Does he know that you took a photo of his back? If so, would he be pissed?

How did you get him to agree to meet you?

Did you learn about us from his forum?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby inner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:22 am

Repatriate wrote:
inner wrote:I don't post on his forum that much any longer. Like I said up thread, most of the feminist/political stuff doesn't get me excited and that seems to be a good majority of what is posted these days. Those topics drive a lot of people to his sites so I can see why he likes them.


A lot of the manosphere political stuff goes hand in hand with all the white nationalism/racialist stuff you see elsewhere on the internet. If there is anything that will severely damage this "movement" it will be this.


I never read Heartiste (sp?) but it sounds like that went more white nationalist from what a lot of the forum members said. I would be surprised if Roosh allows his forum to go that way but who knows. Roosh and Tuth will ban people if they think you're race trolling there.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:52 am

Inner,
You don't know what you're talking about. 60k a year is a lot. Try making $200 a month online. It's not easy and most people can't do it. If it were easy and not a big deal, everyone would be making 60k a year. Stop bullshitting like a typical western guy.

If Roosh is making 60k a year, then show us the math. Break down his income for us.

Btw, Amazon is a very low paying affiliate program. It only pays 4 percent and is not worth the trouble.

And his ROK blog only has one banner that pays $785 a month.

Also, if he makes 60k a year, then why is he working all the time, as Paloaltoguy said when he met him?

So what can I learn from him? Should I do pop ups on this site asking people to subscribe to my email newsletter too? Should I charge people to be on this forum too? lol

I'm not hating on Roosh. I just want evidence and facts. Not BS claims. Stop misportraying me.

PS - There is no study saying that banning people increases traffic. Show me any credible internet marketing study that says that.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby inner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:55 am

Winston wrote:Inner,
You don't know what you're talking about. 60k a year is a lot. Try making $200 a month online. It's not easy and most people can't do it. If it were easy and not a big deal, everyone would be making 60k a year. Stop bullshitting like a typical western guy.

If Roosh is making 60k a year, then show us the math. Break down his income for us.

Btw, Amazon is a very low paying affiliate program. It only pays 4 percent and is not worth the trouble.

And his ROK blog only has one banner that pays $785 a month.

Also, if he makes 60k a year, then why is he working all the time, as Paloaltoguy said when he met him?

So what can I learn from him? Should I do pop ups on this site asking people to subscribe to my email newsletter too? Should I charge people to be on this forum too? lol

I'm not hating on Roosh. I just want evidence and facts. Not BS claims. Stop misportraying me.

PS - There is no study saying that banning people increases traffic. Show me any credible internet marketing study that says that.


No one said anything about banning people brings in more traffic. Stop being an idiot. Your attitude is why you are not successful. You're just a hater dude. You need to feed your ego and the cost of doing so is success. Keep on making your pathetic 24k.

Why would I help you learn from Roosh when you don't even concede he might be making 60k. You say I am full of shit and then ask me what you can do to make more money. You are funny, man.

60k isn't anything. For people who never made much of their lives I can see why they think so but not so for many doing business online.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:06 am

inner wrote:
Winston wrote:Inner,
You don't know what you're talking about. 60k a year is a lot. Try making $200 a month online. It's not easy and most people can't do it. If it were easy and not a big deal, everyone would be making 60k a year. Stop bullshitting like a typical western guy.

If Roosh is making 60k a year, then show us the math. Break down his income for us.

Btw, Amazon is a very low paying affiliate program. It only pays 4 percent and is not worth the trouble.

And his ROK blog only has one banner that pays $785 a month.

Also, if he makes 60k a year, then why is he working all the time, as Paloaltoguy said when he met him?

So what can I learn from him? Should I do pop ups on this site asking people to subscribe to my email newsletter too? Should I charge people to be on this forum too? lol

I'm not hating on Roosh. I just want evidence and facts. Not BS claims. Stop misportraying me.

PS - There is no study saying that banning people increases traffic. Show me any credible internet marketing study that says that.


No one said anything about banning people brings in more traffic. Stop being an idiot. Your attitude is why you are not successful. You're just a hater dude. You need to feed your ego and the cost of doing so is success. Keep on making your pathetic 24k.

Why would I help you learn from Roosh when you don't even concede he might be making 60k. You say I am full of shit and then ask me what you can do to make more money. You are funny, man.

60k isn't anything. For people who never made much of their lives I can see why they think so but not so for many doing business online.


winston would shit bricks if he saw the 16,200 i made in july online. It will be a little less than 15K this month it looks like if i prorate based on the first 22 days. Its up and down a bit my income is hard to predict over the long haul. The fact he asked why is roosh working all the time if he makes 60,000, well duh the reason why he IS making 60,000 is because he is making that much and is probably working 7 days a week constantly. I work every single day for the last few years. Even on vacation. Big money takes RISK, low competition or doing something very few are doing, alot of hard work and some creativity and some luck too.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby inner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:22 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:winston would shit bricks if he saw the 16,200 i made in july online. It will be a little less than 15K this month it looks like if i prorate based on the first 22 days. Its up and down a bit my income is hard to predict over the long haul. The fact he asked why is roosh working all the time if he makes 60,000, well duh the reason why he IS making 60,000 is because he is making that much and is probably working 7 days a week constantly. I work every single day for the last few years. Even on vacation. Big money takes RISK, low competition or doing something very few are doing, alot of hard work and some creativity and some luck too.


Let's give Winston a logical heart attack. haha

This is a person CASHING in on reviewing toys. And people say ads pay peanuts. Pfftt...

Williams said he suspects the channel is bringing in seven figures a year in advertisements — even without an MCN, channels can easily enable YouTube’s monetization settings to have banner ads and pre-roll ads placed on their videos. SocialBlade, which analyzes YouTube data, pegs the number at between $1.6 million and $13 million, considering the number of views and subscribers.


http://www.buzzfeed.com/hillaryreinsber ... wh#1fwxtlt
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:42 am

Inner,
It's obvious that you're full of shit and not someone with real life experience. You aren't even down to earth. You act phony, like a poser. Typical American. Not a typical HAer.

Lesson for you:

People who get a lot of traffic aren't getting it because they're doing something. You can't succeed or get a lot of traffic by following a formula or system. Two people can do the exact same thing yet get different results. If you could get a lot of traffic by "doing something" or following a formula, then everyone would be doing that. Duh. But it doesn't work that way.

The fact is, it's mostly about charisma. Just like in acting, some people get cast a lot and some don't, even if they are both doing the same thing. Some people have a charisma that attracts a lot of online traffic. And some don't. So there is a big intangible factor too.

So you see, it's not about what Roosh is doing right or what I'm doing wrong. Those are just things on the surface. Everyone could be doing the same thing yet getting different results.

Some people are good entrepreneurs too. For example, Thomas Edison was not smarter than Alexander Graham Bell or Nikola Tesla. But he was a better businessman. So he got all the money and glory for his inventions. Tesla was way smarter than Edison, but he was in his own world and did not fit into the business world.

PS - If you think 60k is nothing, you try making that. It's a lot harder than you think. Where is your website? I know many people who make 60k or less and are living very well and debt free. 60k can definitely buy your freedom and independence, as long as you spend wisely.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby inner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:54 am

Winston wrote:Inner,
It's obvious that you're full of shit and not someone with real life experience. You aren't even down to earth. You act phony, like a poser. Typical American. Not a typical HAer.

Lesson for you:

People who get a lot of traffic aren't getting it because they're doing something. You can't succeed or get a lot of traffic by following a formula or system. Two people can do the exact same thing yet get different results. If you could get a lot of traffic by "doing something" or following a formula, then everyone would be doing that. Duh. But it doesn't work that way.

The fact is, it's mostly about charisma. Just like in acting, some people get cast a lot and some don't, even if they are both doing the same thing. Some people have a charisma that attracts a lot of online traffic. And some don't. So there is a big intangible factor too.

So you see, it's not about what Roosh is doing right or what I'm doing wrong. Those are just things on the surface. Everyone could be doing the same thing yet getting different results.

Some people are good entrepreneurs too. For example, Thomas Edison was not smarter than Alexander Graham Bell or Nikola Tesla. But he was a better businessman. So he got all the money and glory for his inventions. Tesla was way smarter than Edison, but he was in his own world and did not fit into the business world.

PS - If you think 60k is nothing, you try making that. It's a lot harder than you think. Where is your website? I know many people who make 60k or less and are living very well and debt free. 60k can definitely buy your freedom and independence, as long as you spend wisely.


Jesus, the amount of excuses is amazing.

You are right, I am not a typical HAer thank god. I prefer to take action and not make excuses for my own inadequacies.

Check out the warriorforum.com that was sold for 3 million. It has a yearly revenue of 1 million. All done by selling ads. Yeah, yeah, that is because of charisma. haha
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:51 am

Winston wrote:Repatriate,
Did you read Eurobrat's post in the first page of this thread? Do the math. Do you know how many ebooks he would have to be selling to make $60,000 a year?

Also, how does $785 a month = $60,000 a year?

Please do the math. Show us the math and explain to us why his claim is probable.

We all know that most Western men lie and exaggerate their income. You know that. It's common knowledge.


I think he might be making 30-40k somewhere in between there but not 60k.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Inner,
Quit the ad hominem attacks. They are stupid and discredit you.

The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Roosh is honest and is telling the truth. You prove it. Show us the math. All I'm doing is asking for evidence. I am not a hater. If he makes 60k a year, it means he's making $5,000 a month. Show us how he makes that. Add up the numbers for us.

Otherwise, don't waste my time. I am behind on all the stuff I need to do.

You are not a HAer because you are not humble or modest like foreign people and foreign women are. You are not down to earth or genuine. You act like a big talking bully, which is a total turn off.

If you are so tough, why don't you show yourself?

Again, please provide EVIDENCE and numbers that add up. You've only shown that he makes $785 a month from a banner on ROK. Where does the other $4,200 a month come from?

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE!

What if I told you that I make $5,000 a month from all the ads on this forum? Could you disprove it?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Winston wrote:The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Roosh is honest and is telling the truth. You prove it. Show us the math. All I'm doing is asking for evidence. I am not a hater. If he makes 60k a year, it means he's making $5,000 a month. Show us how he makes that. Add up the numbers for us.


This is not after taxes, probably pay about 8-$10k in taxes.

Anyways he's not making that much, if he was then he would have bought a property in Poland or the Ukraine wherever. Instead he's wasting money on rent and spending a lot like $750/month.

You can buy a 2br, 1 bath place in Warsaw or Krakow for only $30-60k
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests