Can anyone else not even get a fat chick no matter how hard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Cornfed wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
aozora13 wrote: The problem with men in the US and other western/anglo countries is that most of the big women who would have been glad to have a guy give them a chance basically believe (in their minds) that a guys how is 7-8 would date a woman who is 4-5.
I blame the PUA dirtbags. By constantly pestering anything with a v****a for sex, they cause females to develop massively inflated egos as well as engendering hostility and defensiveness.
Lol, no the problem is weak a** beta males. They take whatever they can get and dominated dating sites. Just set up a fat chick profile on POF and see how much attn you'll get. You'll have losers trying to marry you by just sayin "Hi". Even the guys on here talk about flooding bitches with messages online. Absolutely pathetic.
It seems like we are talking about similar behavior.
Yeah, you're talking about symptoms and I'm talking about a cause :wink:
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
aozora13 wrote: The problem with men in the US and other western/anglo countries is that most of the big women who would have been glad to have a guy give them a chance basically believe (in their minds) that a guys how is 7-8 would date a woman who is 4-5.
I blame the PUA dirtbags. By constantly pestering anything with a v****a for sex, they cause females to develop massively inflated egos as well as engendering hostility and defensiveness.
Lol, no the problem is weak a** beta males. They take whatever they can get and dominated dating sites. Just set up a fat chick profile on POF and see how much attn you'll get. You'll have losers trying to marry you by just sayin "Hi". Even the guys on here talk about flooding bitches with messages online. Absolutely pathetic.

viewtopic.php?t=24107

That's why high quality women don't go on dating sites. They prefer a real man.
As others on this site have said, men chase, women choose. That's just nature. Chasing women isn't "beta" it's just what our instincts tell us to do. When you've been a desert dick for long enough, fat women start to look good. :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Bstyle wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=24107

That's why high quality women don't go on dating sites. They prefer a real man.
As others on this site have said, men chase, women choose. That's just nature. Chasing women isn't "beta" it's just what our instincts tell us to do. When you've been a desert dick for long enough, fat women start to look good. :lol:
as bad as asia is id rather be there :P
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
It seems like we are talking about similar behavior.
Yeah, you're talking about symptoms and I'm talking about a cause :wink:
I do agree that sending a lot of messages is the norm. However, usually I sent a few messages (I am actually selective). Still, most 'normal women' are not looking for the guy who actually has something for themselves. Now, if I portrayed a different persona then it might be different. Right now, I think the OP should look for women in different countries. It is too much to deal with entitled women. I just saw at POF there are too many women who are unattractive by normal standards (4-5 scale; usually a 3) and being hit on by higher scale men who are about a 7-8. In other cases it can be higher. Women in the US (and other Anglo nations) are treated well so they have over inflated egos. Now, if the men are actually 'Alpha or Alpha-like' and meet decent attractive women, most are not really suitable for marriage, much less a relationship.

Most guys should just focus on their own lives. Possibly see the world and have other hobbies. If you want to meet a women, meet a women from another country and focus on your life in different areas. It is not easy for American/Canadian/British (Welsh, Scottish) men to do this but it is better to enhance your life and not be susceptible to women who have had their cake and eat it too. It is so bad that even women with children are putting their requirements. I just laugh when seeing these profiles. Not worth it.

I just suggested to the OP that from what I have seen the US dating scene (I believe he is in the US) that sending messages to different women is usually common on dating websites. He could try traditionally (not beta) is to do activities where he can meet women to date. That is more natural but still it is still not really worth it.

@newlifeinphilippines

It is better with Filipinas; even with the issues that are associated to their class and education level. At last you can actually go on a date with women who are maybe aspiring to better (at least in the beginning). You have overweight (and obese) women who think that they are divinely blessed online while in real life, most men want a average decently looking women who will treat them well. It is not difficult but the issues that friends, family, colleagues and other sources have indicated, dating is not worth it and I would totally just tell the OP to see if he should go on vacation to find a place with women who matches what he wants and just meet women that way. It is much easier and even if it does not work out the first time at least he can enjoy himself.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I hear your frustrations Jeremy. We've all been there. What is your interest level in meeting a lady abroad? Good thing that you have going is that you are still young. If you do want a relationship (many guys on here don't), then try your best to pinpoint EXACTLY what you want.

Too many guys drown in a sea of hopelessness. But if you are able to write down goals, you can break those into small achievable steps like a flowchart. There are a few of that have succeeded at finding foreign wives. From all accounts, we seem to be very happy.

Feel free to reach out to me if you want. It's nice to have a realistic framework established (if you are interested). My wife and I are coming up on our 8 year anniversary and trust me, it's been amazing!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

newjazz wrote:this forum has been intersting enough that i decided to register....hello, to all here!
my situation is very different from most of you guys because i did leave the US. my mistake was coming back!.....very very stupid move! most of what i read hear makes a lot of sense to me because of my own personal experience. especially since reading the post here i have learned some things and have supported the other things that i already knew. firstly, my situation here has gotten to me to the point that i dont even attempt to talk to women here.
funny thing is, i do like women that are fairly thick curvy types unlike most of the posters here, and you know what? same shit! so, its is very true that things are gettin worse! the women that refuse me here i wouldnt even consider when i was living in france just four years ago!!!
New Orleans??? Yucks #FilipinoVoice
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

aozora13 wrote:I would say 'overweight' women in other cultures are really thankful that you have interest in them. I believe though that in the US since men have limited access to beautiful women, chubby, unattractive women were started to be approached more to the point most have an inflated sense of self-worth. This has happened of course in the online dating scene as women who would never have lets say for example a 7-8 scale guy go out with a 4-5 scale girl like themselves see that it is common for an attractive guy go out with a unattractive overweight woman.

Unfortunately, the method I seen work is just try to send a ton of messages. This is usually a low response rate but you will get something. Another option which is the focus of this website is try to go on small vacations to places where you like to tour and possibly see the local women. Women are inherently the same everywhere but at least you have a person who is raised in a different culture and not as entitled as in North America, Australia, UK/Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa.

Also, trying to get a 'fat chick' is really too stressful. I had a few chances over summer but the problem is that they are just as psycho as normal women. Sometimes even worse.
#BobBarkerWrongAnswerF/X
Dude, not every BBW or "bigger" is thankful that men are interested in them. Due to the advent of Feminism in Social Media, (as well as GMO-American imported produce exported to those countries) some BBWs are acting like a.ssholes too. Not all and not most, but some in augment outside of the U.S. of Gay. Also due to the advent of Anglo racism, that like a feral, stray dog in the street, a lot of Anglo-American men have to mark their territory by going around p.issing on women in other countries to get them to hate on Black dudes as well as against other races of men whom they find "threatening" to their FW-sheeple livestock. And you would think they would try to curtail or even totally eviscerate Feminism from the Western world so that they wouldn't have to go abroad to get a broad. Like they say in 70s Jive dialect, "Ain't dat a bitch?"
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

pete98146 wrote:I hear your frustrations Jeremy. We've all been there. What is your interest level in meeting a lady abroad? Good thing that you have going is that you are still young. If you do want a relationship (many guys on here don't), then try your best to pinpoint EXACTLY what you want.
Too many guys drown in a sea of hopelessness. But if you are able to write down goals, you can break those into small achievable steps like a flowchart. There are a few of that have succeeded at finding foreign wives. From all accounts, we seem to be very happy.
Feel free to reach out to me if you want. It's nice to have a realistic framework established (if you are interested). My wife and I are coming up on our 8 year anniversary and trust me, it's been amazing!
Don't waste your time. I think he's here just to be heard, but has no plans.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can anyone else not even get a fat chick no matter how h

Jeremy wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Jeremy wrote:they try?

I'm in my late 20's and have never had anything close to a girlfriend. Approached hundreds in person and messaged thousands online. Was a part of social circles with single age-matched females in them. Still never had any success, aside from the very rare hookup from online dating (once every couple years). But now even that's become impossible due to increased competition and probably aging.

It's like I don't even register as "guy" to any woman who's not morbidly obese. Which is ridiculous. I'm tall, in amazing shape, and not bad looking at all. My experience with the hot Filipina fob is proof enough. But I guess if you don't look like some gay a** pretty boy with perfectly straight eyebrows, no midface to speak of, and a golden skin tone, you're just supposed to not care about sex, huh?
How do you talk to them? Maybe you could try acting a little cocky and giving a woman you meet back-handed complements, or something self-complementing like, "I decided to ask you out because you are good-looking enough to be seen with me."
I know how to tease, and I have a pretty good rapport with some of the single girls at work. They just don't see me as a potential mate due to my neanderthal facial features. Meanwhile I have to hear about how "cute" they find some flat-faced, wide-skulled cro-magnon.
Go to a country where phrenology is not on the forefront of attractive women's minds. Ripley's Believe It or Not (tm), they are some STILL out there.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

droid wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I hear your frustrations Jeremy. We've all been there. What is your interest level in meeting a lady abroad? Good thing that you have going is that you are still young. If you do want a relationship (many guys on here don't), then try your best to pinpoint EXACTLY what you want.
Don't waste your time. I think he's here just to be heard, but has no plans.
Ding ding ding.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

aozora13 wrote:I was thinking about it and I have been getting responses from usually overweight women. Sometimes, I would get responses from decent looking women but guys who are in their late 20s/early 30s it is generally mixed results at best. The problem with men in the US and other western/anglo countries is that most of the big women who would have been glad to have a guy give them a chance basically believe (in their minds) that a guys how is 7-8 would date a woman who is 4-5.

Unfortunately, this is really common in the US/UK/CA at least from what I have seen in both online and articles and in real life.

Your dating value is good in your 30s. However, most would have to show a different look to attract women which tells you that it is best to see if you can find a country that you like with decent women and go visit. I just about had it with women at home.
Yeah DC-MD-NoVA women that work in government are some of the most narcissistic women in the U.S. of Gay. I kid you not, last year, I had written a plethora of them in that area of the country on OK Cupid, right? Then "all of a sudden" during Xmas break, most of those women I had written back in April began to reply to their emails to me, and even some of them dissed me over trivialities. Like what man has time to wait on s.hit like that all year 'round just to be let down like that?!?!??

Furthermore, it's one of the worst places in the country to f.uck women bareback/raw. DC woman, especially the Black ones, have a nastily-high HIV rate there. Some of the most concentrated STDs/STIs are in the mid-Atlantic part of the U.S. of Gay (N. Carolina, DC-MD-NoVA)...just appalling and violating.