Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Can anyone else not even get a fat chick no matter how hard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Hero » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Yeah, I've been rejected by women who should have been begging me to let them suck my dick. Totally ludicrous.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Can anyone else not even get a fat chick no matter how h

Postby jtest28 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Jeremy wrote:they try?

I'm in my late 20's and have never had anything close to a girlfriend. Approached hundreds in person and messaged thousands online. Was a part of social circles with single age-matched females in them. Still never had any success, aside from the very rare hookup from online dating (once every couple years). But now even that's become impossible due to increased competition and probably aging.

It's like I don't even register as "guy" to any woman who's not morbidly obese. Which is ridiculous. I'm tall, in amazing shape, and not bad looking at all. My experience with the hot Filipina fob is proof enough. But I guess if you don't look like some gay a** pretty boy with perfectly straight eyebrows, no midface to speak of, and a golden skin tone, you're just supposed to not care about sex, huh?
I hear you man, and agree completely! Its not you, its women are getting worse. I first started seeing a sharp reduction in their attraction toward us in 2007. And it wont stop getting worse. Late 20s you should be burning it up man, so I know its not you. Ive attracted amazing women for years, up until about 2007 or 8 or so anyway. And I look just the same now. Its weird. And yes, I don't even see fat chicks noticing me anymore.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Hero wrote:Yeah, I've been rejected by women who should have been begging me to let them suck my dick. Totally ludicrous.

thats the point though the fact you initiatiated it to them just feeds their ego so they do that with every guy. If many guys went MGTOW or stopped feeding their ego then men would have the power again. unfortunately men by nature are chasers and women are not so it wont happen. Even in the 3rd world the women have the power over the guys winston doesnt see it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Renata wrote:Bruno mars at prom :mrgreen:

She probably had good poosie. She's cute though.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:37 am

American women think that encouraging them to look good is like war against women. Look what my friend posted on her Facebook page:

"There is a lot of money behind the campaign against women. The message is youth equates beauty so buy our products so you find acceptance. I seriously want to line every fat balding executive up of these companies and throat punch them. Do not buy into this garbage. Age beautifully and stay healthy yes but do not throw away your money so some acne faced mullet sporting douche can line his pockets."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:35 am

I'm in my late 20's and have never had anything close to a girlfriend. Approached hundreds in person and messaged thousands online. Was a part of social circles with single age-matched females in them. Still never had any success, aside from the very rare hookup from online dating (once every couple years). But now even that's become impossible due to increased competition and probably aging.

It's like I don't even register as "guy" to any woman who's not morbidly obese. Which is ridiculous. I'm tall, in amazing shape, and not bad looking at all. My experience with the hot Filipina fob is proof enough. But I guess if you don't look like some gay a** pretty boy with perfectly straight eyebrows, no midface to speak of, and a golden skin tone, you're just supposed to not care about sex, huh?

As Corona's commercial says, "Find your Beach"

Go abroad as soon as possible, where ever, just get going. Take a trip for a few weeks or more if possible. You are young so broaden your horizons. Couch surfing is a great way to meet other travelers and young people. Then branch out from there. Staying in your current situation isn't going to help, just gonna make it worse. Don't waste your youth on this horrid dating scene in America.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby celery2010 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:36 am

If you are Irish and Swedish, you could try Peru.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:20 am

fschmidt wrote:Yes, I couldn't even get a fat blimpette when I tried in America. But I did fine in Mexico. So Jeremy, have you tried abroad?

Nope. Gotta work. I might head to SEA for my next two week vacation. Not sure how much I can accomplish in such a short time frame though.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:30 am

Jeremy wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Yes, I couldn't even get a fat blimpette when I tried in America. But I did fine in Mexico. So Jeremy, have you tried abroad?

Nope. Gotta work. I might head to SEA for my next two week vacation. Not sure how much I can accomplish in such a short time frame though.

youll get scammers and milfs and bargirls in that time frame. Good women might go on a date but they wont sleep with you if your going in 2 weeks time. so in other words you wont accomplish much unless purely sex is your goal OR you want to maintain a long distance relationship for years where the girl will get tired of waiting and find someone else.

This is a dilemma of all happier abroaders. Do they spend months there abroad and waste money and time, do they bring a girl back to america, do they only vacation 2 weeks a time and maintain long distance relationships or onyl wind up with low hangers, do they increase their vacation time or take breaks from work to spend months every year visitng, or do they just stop going save their money and wait till they are close to or at retirment to spend months or teh rest of their life there. All of these have cons. I dont thin the happier abroad solution is as easy to indentify as people think.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 am

How do you talk to them? Maybe you could try acting a little cocky and giving a woman you meet back-handed complements, or something self-complementing like, "I decided to ask you out because you are good-looking enough to be seen with me."
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby newjazz » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:48 am

this forum has been intersting enough that i decided to register....hello, to all here!
my situation is very different from most of you guys because i did leave the US. my mistake was coming back!.....very very stupid move! most of what i read hear makes a lot of sense to me because of my own personal experience. especially since reading the post here i have learned some things and have supported the other things that i already knew. firstly, my situation here has gotten to me to the point that i dont even attempt to talk to women here.
funny thing is, i do like women that are fairly thick curvy types unlike most of the posters here, and you know what? same shit! so, its is very true that things are gettin worse! the women that refuse me here i wouldnt even consider when i was living in france just four years ago!!!
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:43 am

[quote="newlifeinphilippinesThis is a dilemma of all happier abroaders. Do they spend months there abroad and waste money and time, do they bring a girl back to america, do they only vacation 2 weeks a time and maintain long distance relationships or onyl wind up with low hangers, do they increase their vacation time or take breaks from work to spend months every year visitng, or do they just stop going save their money and wait till they are close to or at retirment to spend months or teh rest of their life there. All of these have cons. I dont thin the happier abroad solution is as easy to indentify as people think.[/quote]

I taught English abroad in my 20s and 30s. That's when I met my wife.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:07 pm

jtest28 wrote:

I hear you man, and agree completely! Its not you, its women are getting worse. I first started seeing a sharp reduction in their attraction toward us in 2007. And it wont stop getting worse. Late 20s you should be burning it up man, so I know its not you. Ive attracted amazing women for years, up until about 2007 or 8 or so anyway. And I look just the same now. Its weird. And yes, I don't even see fat chicks noticing me anymore.

No, it is doze doggone black guys that are depriving you of all the "whate wimmins" according to an an asinine post you vomited not too long ago.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:10 pm

MrMan wrote:[quote="newlifeinphilippinesThis is a dilemma of all happier abroaders. Do they spend months there abroad and waste money and time, do they bring a girl back to america, do they only vacation 2 weeks a time and maintain long distance relationships or onyl wind up with low hangers, do they increase their vacation time or take breaks from work to spend months every year visitng, or do they just stop going save their money and wait till they are close to or at retirment to spend months or teh rest of their life there. All of these have cons. I dont thin the happier abroad solution is as easy to indentify as people think.

I taught English abroad in my 20s and 30s. That's when I met my wife.[/quote]

I don't think going abroad is a waste of time or money by any sense. I've taken 4 trips abroad as a young adult, spent probably an estimated 12K or so altogether and by no means does it seem a waste. Other friends would have wasted that money on guns, trucks, shitty women, alcohol, etc.

Any trip that gets you away, takes you to a foreign place, shows you the other side of society is a bonus. You could waste that same about of money and time working and being more depressed in America.

Whether you meet you sole mate, get scammed, bang a bunch of bar hoes, or just meet some lifelong friends it's an experience that is far different than your normal life.

I've heard of people that have met their spouses through the Peace Corps, MrMan met his girl through Teaching English, my friends Dad met his spouse online but he is a Teacher in USA so he gets his summers off. Point is if you take the initiative it can be done. No one says its completely easy but by no means doesn't it seem impossible. 15k a year in the Philippines is enough to live on in a year, and other places you can live on the same if not less.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby aozora13 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:24 pm

I would say 'overweight' women in other cultures are really thankful that you have interest in them. I believe though that in the US since men have limited access to beautiful women, chubby, unattractive women were started to be approached more to the point most have an inflated sense of self-worth. This has happened of course in the online dating scene as women who would never have lets say for example a 7-8 scale guy go out with a 4-5 scale girl like themselves see that it is common for an attractive guy go out with a unattractive overweight woman.

Unfortunately, the method I seen work is just try to send a ton of messages. This is usually a low response rate but you will get something. Another option which is the focus of this website is try to go on small vacations to places where you like to tour and possibly see the local women. Women are inherently the same everywhere but at least you have a person who is raised in a different culture and not as entitled as in North America, Australia, UK/Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa.

Also, trying to get a 'fat chick' is really too stressful. I had a few chances over summer but the problem is that they are just as psycho as normal women. Sometimes even worse.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions