Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Can anyone else not even get a fat chick no matter how hard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:13 pm

aozora13 wrote:Also, trying to get a 'fat chick' is really too stressful. I had a few chances over summer but the problem is that they are just as psycho as normal women. Sometimes even worse.

I believe they're worse than slim women because they don't take care of themselves. And right there, that's already a sign of low self esteem which then translates into them being abusive towards others, as it's tough for a woman to look in the mirror and make changes for the better.

When my sister went from being slim, prior to her marriage, to the Good Year blimp afterwards, she went from being a stereotypical feminist control freak into a psychotic deranged lunatic where she's constantly going off the rails, over even the slightest of issues. I'm expecting her husband to be dead within the next decade and half of a coronary. He's also not aging well.

And other fat women I'd known over the years are just like that but more taciturn about it. But one thing they hate are disciplined ppl, who exercise, eat healthy, and take care of themselves.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Can anyone else not even get a fat chick no matter how h

Postby Jeremy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:28 pm

MrMan wrote:
Jeremy wrote:they try?

I'm in my late 20's and have never had anything close to a girlfriend. Approached hundreds in person and messaged thousands online. Was a part of social circles with single age-matched females in them. Still never had any success, aside from the very rare hookup from online dating (once every couple years). But now even that's become impossible due to increased competition and probably aging.

It's like I don't even register as "guy" to any woman who's not morbidly obese. Which is ridiculous. I'm tall, in amazing shape, and not bad looking at all. My experience with the hot Filipina fob is proof enough. But I guess if you don't look like some gay a** pretty boy with perfectly straight eyebrows, no midface to speak of, and a golden skin tone, you're just supposed to not care about sex, huh?

How do you talk to them? Maybe you could try acting a little cocky and giving a woman you meet back-handed complements, or something self-complementing like, "I decided to ask you out because you are good-looking enough to be seen with me."

I know how to tease, and I have a pretty good rapport with some of the single girls at work. They just don't see me as a potential mate due to my neanderthal facial features. Meanwhile I have to hear about how "cute" they find some flat-faced, wide-skulled cro-magnon.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Jeremy wrote:I know how to tease, and I have a pretty good rapport with some of the single girls at work. They just don't see me as a potential mate due to my neanderthal facial features. Meanwhile I have to hear about how "cute" they find some flat-faced, wide-skulled cro-magnon.

The problem is that you are not scum at a time when scum have a clear reproductive advantage given to them by the regime. IMO you can't/don't want to do anything about this. You just have to wait it out in one way or another.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 pm

S_Parc wrote:
aozora13 wrote:Also, trying to get a 'fat chick' is really too stressful. I had a few chances over summer but the problem is that they are just as psycho as normal women. Sometimes even worse.

I believe they're worse than slim women because they don't take care of themselves. And right there, that's already a sign of low self esteem which then translates into them being abusive towards others, as it's tough for a woman to look in the mirror and make changes for the better.

When my sister went from being slim, prior to her marriage, to the Good Year blimp afterwards, she went from being a stereotypical feminist control freak into a psychotic deranged lunatic where she's constantly going off the rails, over even the slightest of issues. I'm expecting her husband to be dead within the next decade and half of a coronary. He's also not aging well.

And other fat women I'd known over the years are just like that but more taciturn about it. But one thing they hate are disciplined ppl, who exercise, eat healthy, and take care of themselves.

Why do so few men get this??? LOL. In most cases, fat is connected to attitude...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby aozora13 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:47 pm

OutWest wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

Why do so few men get this??? LOL. In most cases, fat is connected to attitude...

I agree usually weight is attributed to attitude. A person I dated was known to insult others and have a 'diva' attitude overtime it does get annoying. I guess the OP wants to have something casual since it is hard to find anyone in the US.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:02 pm

aozora13 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

I agree usually weight is attributed to attitude. A person I dated was known to insult others and have a 'diva' attitude overtime it does get annoying. I guess the OP wants to have something casual since it is hard to find anyone in the US.

That's one of the reasons (among others) that Mel (my lesbian ex-classmate) and I are together. When we'd first started working out together, one of the things she was enamored with was my workout routine. After customizing it for herself, instead of doing 4 days per week of exercise with those lame @ss women's fitness classes, she bumped it up to 7 days a week. On that 7th *easy* day, she does the exercise bike at half-resistance for 20 mins. Thus, by virtue of good habits, she's in top shape and looks rather young w/o obsessing over stupid things like fad diets and hazardous sugar substitutes. She just eats regularly and does fine. And it's now such a habit that even when we were out of reach of a gym, she still did some pilates and yoga because now, she can't go a day w/o some exercise.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:52 pm

MrMan wrote:How do you talk to them? Maybe you could try acting a little cocky and giving a woman you meet back-handed complements, or something self-complementing like, "I decided to ask you out because you are good-looking enough to be seen with me."
Kind of useless advice. Verbally implying you're good looking yourself won't make you so, if she doesn't think you're hot already. They'll laugh at you. The reality is she has a bunch of other chumps to choose from, that's the US market reality.

Jeremy wrote:I know how to tease, and I have a pretty good rapport with some of the single girls at work. They just don't see me as a potential mate due to my neanderthal facial features. Meanwhile I have to hear about how "cute" they find some flat-faced, wide-skulled cro-magnon.
So are you relocating or not? so much whining gets annoying...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Guys, the videos below sum up the fat women epidemic in the United States. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUrbHbWIfJ4&list=UUwpytevTKjbZTNMduUNjsbQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ1XBVpOS28&list=UUwpytevTKjbZTNMduUNjsbQ&index=1[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:55 pm

jamesbond wrote:Guys, the videos below sum up the fat women epidemic in the United States.
haha thank you(?). The eerie music is appropriate.

Lol there's a hottie in the second video, Its at 0:51 and it lasts for 0.3425 seconds.
These videos are very representative.
Last edited by droid on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 am

droid wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Guys, the videos below sum up the fat women epidemic in the United States.
haha thank you(?). The eerie music is appropriate.

Lol there's a hottie in the second video, Its at 0:51 and it lasts for 0.3425 seconds.
This videos are very representative.

If those Shamo-the-Killer-Whales weren't so disgusting, those vids would have been hilarious.

Instead, they remind me of my brother-in-law and his foretold death, as a result of being married to one ... my sister.

Seriously, many of them did not start out that way and honestly, I don't think it's all adult onset diabetes related. It's called alcohol, sweets, cable TV, and zero exercise. My sister has a masters degree in slovenliness.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Jeremy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:34 am

And to think it's only going to get worse from here. If you're over 30 you're f***ed. No girl wants to date a man that age. Even women your age won't want you.

15 years of having decent looks. 55 years of sexual obsolescence. What's the point of living as an old man? Spiritual enlightenment? Just lol at nature.

Even from teens to late 20's has been a huge downgrade in options (and I was still pretty much incel in my prime). My dating market value was MUCH higher as a skinny-fat 16 year old punk than it is now as a late 20's 9-5 gym rat. Back then, I could at least get the odd thin ethnic girl. Now I can't ANYTHING except for 300 lb. whales. :x
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby aozora13 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:18 pm

I was thinking about it and I have been getting responses from usually overweight women. Sometimes, I would get responses from decent looking women but guys who are in their late 20s/early 30s it is generally mixed results at best. The problem with men in the US and other western/anglo countries is that most of the big women who would have been glad to have a guy give them a chance basically believe (in their minds) that a guys how is 7-8 would date a woman who is 4-5.

Unfortunately, this is really common in the US/UK/CA at least from what I have seen in both online and articles and in real life.

Your dating value is good in your 30s. However, most would have to show a different look to attract women which tells you that it is best to see if you can find a country that you like with decent women and go visit. I just about had it with women at home.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:31 pm

aozora13 wrote: The problem with men in the US and other western/anglo countries is that most of the big women who would have been glad to have a guy give them a chance basically believe (in their minds) that a guys how is 7-8 would date a woman who is 4-5.

I blame the PUA dirtbags. By constantly pestering anything with a vagina for sex, they cause females to develop massively inflated egos as well as engendering hostility and defensiveness.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Cornfed wrote:
aozora13 wrote: The problem with men in the US and other western/anglo countries is that most of the big women who would have been glad to have a guy give them a chance basically believe (in their minds) that a guys how is 7-8 would date a woman who is 4-5.

I blame the PUA dirtbags. By constantly pestering anything with a v****a for sex, they cause females to develop massively inflated egos as well as engendering hostility and defensiveness.

Lol, no the problem is weak ass beta males. They take whatever they can get and dominated dating sites. Just set up a fat chick profile on POF and see how much attn you'll get. You'll have losers trying to marry you by just sayin "Hi". Even the guys on here talk about flooding bitches with messages online. Absolutely pathetic.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24107

That's why high quality women don't go on dating sites. They prefer a real man.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

I blame the PUA dirtbags. By constantly pestering anything with a v****a for sex, they cause females to develop massively inflated egos as well as engendering hostility and defensiveness.

Lol, no the problem is weak a** beta males. They take whatever they can get and dominated dating sites. Just set up a fat chick profile on POF and see how much attn you'll get. You'll have losers trying to marry you by just sayin "Hi". Even the guys on here talk about flooding bitches with messages online. Absolutely pathetic.

It seems like we are talking about similar behavior.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions