What do you all think of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What do you think of Rooshv and his forum?

His forum is good and he produces interesting material.
44%
He's a loudmouthed PUA windbag
44%
I don't like Roosh and I think the manosphere is retarded.
11%

Total votes: 18
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Don't you get it people? Doosh is just another vulture picking over the carrion of Western Civilization. Anything he says is just cynically calculated to bring more carrion his way or to shoo off other vultures.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

From the ruling elite perspective, I would say Roosh is a slightly above average resource trying to make sense of the world around him after taking what they call the "red pill". So now, like a child, he observes, he wonders, he speculates. He ask himself questions. He thinks up possible answers, he makes theories, he hypothesize, and then he test theories by asking questions or by further observations or experiments or reading. He then modifies the theories as needed, or reject them, and the process continues. This is what in “grown-upâ€￾ life is called the: Scientific Method. This makes him interesting to average people who get to take part in his journey. Most older writers in the manosphere have come to absolute conclusions on things-- thus boring. So there is no journey with them. Just dogma.

Most people are incapable of true self-examination and self-understanding because they are ignorant of ancient philosophy, which poses the only alternative to the modern concept of man. So they need someone like Roosh to help them make sense of things. Allen Bloom said it best: A serious life means being fully aware of the alternatives, thinking about them with all the intensity one brings to bear on life-and-death questions, in full recognition that every choice is a great risk with necessary consequences that are hard to bear.

In other words, this discussion exists because people of all political persuasions, social backgrounds and economic conditions are debating within a narrow modern world-view and have simply accepted as fact a mushy blend of modern theory that repeatedly contradicts itself and stands in sharp contrast to an almost entirely forgotten world of opposing thought: that of the ancients. Only great philosophers were capable of introducing people to the deepest and most profound life, and without this introduction, people would forever remain in their respective caves.

~ the illuminati
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:I may not agree with RooshV's personal lifestyle choices or his PUA tactics, but his forum is a treasure-trove of information, and his forum is run much better than Happier Abroads', because he doesn't allow all the nonsense to go on that forum (RooshV), that goes on in this forum (HA) sometimes. ...

I support as many different voices of the manosphere, MGTOW and the MRA movement, as possible.
Here's one thing that I have noted from reading those forums.

Even though I agree with the fundamental message from the Rooshv forums I get the feeling a lot of the guys are just hardcore sociopaths and racists. You can kind of tell sometimes when they start talking about using other races and their trips abroad. Non-white women are basically tissues to these guys to be used and thrown aside. They are not the sort of people I would want anything to do with in person.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What vibe do you all get from Roosh in his videos? Does he sound honest, down-to-earth and authentic? I don't see much authenticity on his face or in his voice. What do you all think?

Paloaltoguy, LOL why don't you try posting all your over the top claims on Roosh's forum, and see what happens? LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:What vibe do you get from Roosh in his videos? Does he sound honest, down-to-earth and authentic? I don't see much authenticity on his face or in his voice. What do you all think?
Just going by content alone he's pretty honest. He talks about his failures just as much. There are some manosphere guys that you can tell are full of shit but he's not one of them.

With that being said, if I knew him in person I certainly would not trust him on a personal level. There are a lot of manosphere guys that I think are very sociopathic like and have major issues.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:What vibe do you get from Roosh in his videos? Does he sound honest, down-to-earth and authentic? I don't see much authenticity on his face or in his voice. What do you all think?
Just going by content alone he's pretty honest. He talks about his failures just as much. There are some manosphere guys that you can tell are full of shit but he's not one of them.

With that being said, if I knew him in person I certainly would not trust him on a personal level. There are a lot of manosphere guys that I think are very sociopathic like and have major issues.
Of course he's going to admit failures. Even PUA gurus admit to failures. You gotta understand that con artists do not work by telling 100 percent lies. They usually tell you 95 percent truth and then put in the 5 percent lie that works to their advantage. That's how propaganda and mind control works. If you want to poison someone, you do not give them a bottle full of poison. You give them a bottle of 99 percent good water and then add the poison into the 1 percent. Understand? All corrupt institutions and governments work that way, including the Illuminati and the NWO global elite.

Check out this recent video by Roosh where he bashes American women again. Look at his eyes. Can you see in them that there is something off about him? Remember, the eyes are the window to the soul.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Check out this recent video by Roosh where he bashes American women again. Look at his eyes. Can you see in them that there is something off about him? Remember, the eyes are the window to the soul.

He just looks lost, why would anyone want to follow a guy thats lost??
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

eurobrat wrote:
I think he is still trying to figure out things. A big majority of his life has been dedicated to getting laid and now the act of getting laid isn't fulfilling to him. Maybe this was because he didn't get laid until after college which seems pretty harsh. Getting laid in college is pretty easy unless you are an introvert which he seems to be.

So now he is trying to figure out what else to do. He has even talked about enjoying more longish term relationships (that could be a couple of months for a guy who goes for one night stands).

That is life. We all go through it. We work towards something, attain what we wanted and then wonder what is next.

Roosh has a pretty dry sense of humor. You can see some of his older videos where he is joking around. Maybe that is more "authentic" or whatever that is suppose to mean.

I think Roosh fancies himself more as a writer than a PUA. So he will document all of this successes and failures. As far as I am concerned, he has been pretty honest about his experiences. He even sold a book called Don't Bang Denmark or something like that. Hardly a pickup guide.
Last edited by inner on August 24th, 2014, 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
I think he is still trying to figure out things. A big majority of his life has been dedicated to getting laid and now the act of getting laid isn't fulfilling to him. Maybe this was because he didn't get laid until after college which seems pretty harsh. Getting laid in college is pretty easy unless you are an introvert which he seems to be.
I don't know, his bashing American women for the last 10 years is kinda like beating a dead horse at this point. You notice how Winston doesn't do that, that's why I like this site because it's more than about women.

He rarely talks about cultural experiences or different cities, he only writes what he sells but he can't keep writing the same regurgitated crap for much longer.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate,
Why did you start this thread when we already have a long thread like it here:

viewtopic.php?t=12464

Btw, why does YouTube delete most of my videos but Roosh is never affected? Am I more politically incorrect and taboo than Roosh is? lol

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Four years ago, when we I first discovered Roosh's Forum about half the posts were about Travel or Cities and the other half was about Game. Today the Forum has changed. I searched his most resent topics and the first 2 pages have 88 threads. Of the 88 newest threads, only 8 were about Travel or Cities. So less than 10% of the posts are about travel now. So why is nobody traveling anymore?