What do you all think of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What do you think of Rooshv and his forum?

His forum is good and he produces interesting material.
44%
He's a loudmouthed PUA windbag
44%
I don't like Roosh and I think the manosphere is retarded.
11%

Total votes: 18
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

What do you all think of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Repatriate »

I think he's become one of the "celebrities" of the manosphere and he's usually the priority target for internet feminists and SJW. I've been browsing Roosh forum for awhile now and noticed we have quite a few "defectors" posting there now. Travelerkai being one notable guy on there that used to post here. I think the forum is a bit too white guy orientated for my tastes and a lot of dudes on there are obviously very full of themselves. A lot of the threads on there are male pissing contests.

However, I must say Roosh does have interesting travel info on his forum. A lot of it can be independently corraborated so I don't believe he's as much of a fraud as some of you like to say he is.

I'm not going to swing off the guy's nuts like a lot of PUA, red pill, manosphere, etc.. guys do but I don't think he's that bad at all.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think Doosh is a cynical bullshit artist trying to make money and it is a shame he has attached himself to a noble cause like this. It goes to show that your really can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Cornfed wrote:I think Doosh is a cynical bullshit artist trying to make money and it is a shame he has attached himself to a noble cause like this. It goes to show that your really can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.
Alright, but why do you think that? Simply calling him a douche without elucidating your point is meaningless.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

This is what a PUA is:

This is what a PUA should be:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Repatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I think Doosh is a cynical bullshit artist trying to make money and it is a shame he has attached himself to a noble cause like this. It goes to show that your really can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.
Alright, but why do you think that? Simply calling him a douche without elucidating your point is meaningless.
Well, the idea of most PUAism is nonsense for starters, but unlike other PUA gurus, Doosh doesn't even claim to be able to score AW very easily and so has to go and whoremonger overseas. Why would you even listen to someone like that on the subject? PUAism is a crime against society, since it advocates the further dirtbagization of men and slutification of females, and Doosh is worse, since he advocates exporting slutification to other societies. He is contradictory. He rightfully criticizes AW for being worthless sluts, and then he criticizes them for not wanting to have sex with a scrawny wog like him on the first date. WTF? It is clearly just marketing banter designed to cater to slightly differing markets that might buy his crap. Since his pitches are obviously cynical marketing ploys, they are intellectually easy to shoot holes in, and that is why anyone not towing the party line must immediately be banned from his forum. Don't get me wrong. I'm not opposed to someone making a living, including by scamming morons. I just wish he could find a way to do it that did not taint a noble enterprise and damage society.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Our forum has lost many good posters to RooshV's forum due to all the trolls, racists, and spammers on HA like: Cornfed, PaloAlto, Anatol, OilTradingAcademy, chileanueva, BoycottAmericanWomen, and many, many more. Sigh. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I may not agree with RooshV's personal lifestyle choices or his PUA tactics, but his forum is a treasure-trove of information, and his forum is run much better than Happier Abroads', because he doesn't allow all the nonsense to go on that forum (RooshV), that goes on in this forum (HA) sometimes. ...

I support as many different voices of the manosphere, MGTOW and the MRA movement, as possible.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:I may not agree with RooshV's personal lifestyle choices or his PUA tactics, but his forum is a treasure-trove of information, and his forum is run much better than Happier Abroads', because he doesn't allow all the nonsense to go on that forum (RooshV), that goes on in this forum (HA) sometimes. ...

I support as many different voices of the manosphere, MGTOW and the MRA movement, as possible.

I have to agree he runs a pretty solid forum it seems. H.A. is like the retarded cousin. :lol: However, I think H.A. theoretically has good potential for cross over appeal whereas Rooshv forum which will be stuck in the manosphere forever.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I may not agree with RooshV's personal lifestyle choices or his PUA tactics, but his forum is a treasure-trove of information, and his forum is run much better than Happier Abroads', because he doesn't allow all the nonsense to go on that forum (RooshV), that goes on in this forum (HA) sometimes. ...

I have to agree he runs a pretty solid forum it seems. H.A. is like the retarded cousin. :lol: However, I think H.A. theoretically has good potential for cross over appeal whereas Rooshv forum which will be stuck in the manosphere forever.
That's a good analogy. H.A. accepts the special needs crowd with open arms after they get kicked off of Rooshv for trolling. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You seem to not even see the contradiction in your outlook. It seems you support as many voices as possible, provided of course they don't disagree with your own version of political correctness in even the smallest respect, because if they do they must be banished immediately.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Roosh's Forum was stronger a few years ago with more good travel information. It used to be about 50% travel and 50% game. Now I'd say it is only 30% travel. I'd say the number of travelers is down at HA too. Looks like with the bad economy less people are traveling.

The truth is that Roosh has a niche market: travel banging. Nobody else is writing any stories about traveling and girls.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

The manosphere is full of bullshit just like feminism. And RooshV is just a professional bullshit artist whose followers are shitting up the rest of the world.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

At least with RooshV, he travels and hes out on the field witnessing the latest trends and writing about it...Hell he even wrote on the latest dating trends in Washington DC...What is Winston doing :?: :?:
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

I said this on another Roosh thread, but his blatant contradictions are tarnishing some very useful information (at times) on his forum. For this reason, I find it difficult to say if he's good or bad.

He was recently in Russia, documenting his travels in a very informative thread. But that infuriating, underlying contradiction came out again: he was complaining about Russian women being unwilling to have sex within the first few dates. So here he is complaining about behaviour he quite correctly urges Western women to engage in. What a hypocrite.

I'd be over-the-moon to meet sweet, feminine women like this in my country.