Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are manosphere guys just "bad" people?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:38 am

WindowLicker wrote:The twenty-year-old meme that all "racists" are "bad people" is, in itself, another blue pill.


There's a difference between acknowledging race as a real concept and "racism" which is usually active discrimination based on these characteristics.

For instance, I believe you're a low IQ shitbird but that doesn't give me the right to beat you to a pulp because of it.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby WindowLicker » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:49 am

Repatriate wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:For instance, I believe you're a low IQ shitbird but that doesn't give me the right to beat you to a pulp because of it.


Hit a nerve, did I? :lol:

No, but, seriously: Why are you here, among all of us big, bad meanies?
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:26 am

WindowLicker wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:For instance, I believe you're a low IQ shitbird but that doesn't give me the right to beat you to a pulp because of it.


Hit a nerve, did I? :lol:

No, but, seriously: Why are you here, among all of us big, bad meanies?


HA wasn't always focused exclusively on manosphere concepts, the better question would be why are you here?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:09 am

Repatriate wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:For instance, I believe you're a low IQ shitbird but that doesn't give me the right to beat you to a pulp because of it.


Hit a nerve, did I? :lol:

No, but, seriously: Why are you here, among all of us big, bad meanies?


HA wasn't always focused exclusively on manosphere concepts, the better question would be why are you here?


Repatriate, WindowLicker and Cornfed belongs on Stormfront rather than on Roosh or HappierAbroad. Most other members--even other White posters--hate them, too, so I don't know why they're here in the first place...Sigh.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Cornfed » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 am

zboy1 wrote:Repatriate, WindowLicker and Cornfed belongs on Stormfront rather than on Roosh or HappierAbroad. Most other members--even other White posters--hate them, too, so I don't know why they're here in the first place...Sigh.

You are a lying sack of crap. Polls have shown that a majority do not hate me. Why are YOU here if you don't like free speech? Why don't YOU just f**k off?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:12 am

Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Repatriate, WindowLicker and Cornfed belongs on Stormfront rather than on Roosh or HappierAbroad. Most other members--even other White posters--hate them, too, so I don't know why they're here in the first place...Sigh.

You are a lying sack of crap. Polls have shown that a majority do not hate me. Why are YOU here if you don't like free speech? Why don't YOU just f**k off?


Nearly 50 percent don't want you guys here...Besides, why don't you trolls go to Heartsie, ROK or Stormfront: there's lots of like-minded individuals (i.e. racists) on those boards. Why come here? I mean...first of all, this site is founded by an Asian, moderated by an Asian, and has many Black and Latino members here. So, if you guys are White nationalists, what are you people doing on this forum? LOL. Honestly--it's an honest question.

Aren't you guys supposed supposed to avoid associating with non-Whites? Happierabroad was founded by an Asian, I hope you guys know that?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby WindowLicker » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Repatriate wrote:HA wasn't always focused exclusively on manosphere concepts, the better question would be why are you here?


For the most part, I'm here because I enjoy the expat chat and the variety of opinions permitted on the site. Winston has a good thing going here.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby WindowLicker » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:27 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Repatriate, WindowLicker and Cornfed belongs on Stormfront rather than on Roosh or HappierAbroad. Most other members--even other White posters--hate them, too, so I don't know why they're here in the first place...Sigh.

You are a lying sack of crap. Polls have shown that a majority do not hate me. Why are YOU here if you don't like free speech? Why don't YOU just f**k off?


Nearly 50 percent don't want you guys here...Besides, why don't you trolls go to Heartsie, ROK or Stormfront: there's lots of like-minded individuals (i.e. racists) on those boards. Why come here? I mean...first of all, this site is founded by an Asian, moderated by an Asian, and has many Black and Latino members here. So, if you guys are White nationalists, what are you people doing on this forum? LOL. Honestly--it's an honest question.

Aren't you guys supposed supposed to avoid associating with non-Whites? Happierabroad was founded by an Asian, I hope you guys know that?


Dude...do you suffer from some kind of disorder affecting long-term memory or something? I've stated repeatedly that, although I do ID as pro-white, anti-IR and anti-diversity, I am not a full-on WN, and do not support any sort of racial violence except in self-defense. I have stated also that I do not advocate the revocation of anybody's liberty or other political rights and freedoms, etc. Neither do I deny anybody's basic humanity; I say that we are incompatible groups of people- big difference. I've said this in direct response to you before, so, I know that you've read it by now. This isn't news.

This site is disproportionately full of typical angry, militant and antagonistic US blacks. When they rant, I respond with direct criticism from the pro-white side. At no point have I said a threatening word to any of them; yet when #E_Izkababble made a point-blank violent threat against me, where was your moderation then? Nobody said a word, precisely because he's a racial minority, therefore, a protected pet around here.

As far as the alleged 50% who don't want me or Corn permitted to be here: The ignore feature is a beautiful thing. I use it judiciously. Too bad your ill-gotten mod perms prohibit me from using it on you, in fact. I'd all too happily ignore you and enjoy the site in peace and quiet for once.

You say that I belong at Storm; I say that you belong at "Angry Asian Man", or on Tumblr. Critical Whiteness Studies types like you have rather thin skins, and your support for tolerance is rather one-sided.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:42 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
Repatriate wrote:HA wasn't always focused exclusively on manosphere concepts, the better question would be why are you here?


For the most part, I'm here because I enjoy the expat chat and the variety of opinions permitted on the site. Winston has a good thing going here.


Here's the blunt end of things:

The grand degradation of the anglosphere didn't happen just because of feminism. There was plenty of white male help along the way. Right now all the people from the west who want to go abroad to teach english or spend their internet business income abroad are fleeing a sinking cultural ship. The fact of the matter is that all evidence points towards the "white man" ruining American women just as much as they ruined themselves. Now you morons are running abroad trying to spread your toxic shit elsewhere.. f**k you.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby WindowLicker » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Repatriate wrote:f**k you.


I'll pass, thanks. I prefer WW :lol:
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:22 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
Repatriate wrote:f**k you.


I'll pass, thanks. I prefer WW :lol:


Sure, but do the other "W" nationalities want you around is the bigger question. The answer seems to indicate that it's undesirable to have an anglosphere (American) influence running amok.

Too bad, so sad.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Repatriate wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
Repatriate wrote:HA wasn't always focused exclusively on manosphere concepts, the better question would be why are you here?


For the most part, I'm here because I enjoy the expat chat and the variety of opinions permitted on the site. Winston has a good thing going here.


Here's the blunt end of things:

The grand degradation of the anglosphere didn't happen just because of feminism. There was plenty of white male help along the way. Right now all the people from the west who want to go abroad to teach english or spend their internet business income abroad are fleeing a sinking cultural ship. The fact of the matter is that all evidence points towards the "white man" ruining American women just as much as they ruined themselves. Now you morons are running abroad trying to spread your toxic shit elsewhere.. f**k you.


Exactly! White peope complain of the anglosphere, White women, feminism and cultural degradation; yet, weren't White people instrumental in all of this, in the first place? Then, you have all these White people escaping to non-White countries in Latin America, the Middle East and Asia--while doing nothing to change how White women behave, and not challenging the ZOGs (Zionist Occupied Government[s]) in charge of most White, Anglo countries, these days. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Repatriate » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:49 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:
Repatriate wrote:HA wasn't always focused exclusively on manosphere concepts, the better question would be why are you here?


For the most part, I'm here because I enjoy the expat chat and the variety of opinions permitted on the site. Winston has a good thing going here.


Here's the blunt end of things:

The grand degradation of the anglosphere didn't happen just because of feminism. There was plenty of white male help along the way. Right now all the people from the west who want to go abroad to teach english or spend their internet business income abroad are fleeing a sinking cultural ship. The fact of the matter is that all evidence points towards the "white man" ruining American women just as much as they ruined themselves. Now you morons are running abroad trying to spread your toxic shit elsewhere.. f**k you.


Exactly! White peope complain of the anglosphere, White women, feminism and cultural degradation; yet, weren't White people instrumental in all of this, in the first place? Then, you have all these White people escaping to non-White countries in Latin America, the Middle East and Asia--while doing nothing to change how White women behave, and not challenging the ZOGs (Zionist Occupied Government[s]) in charge of most White, Anglo countries, these days. ...


The alphas of this order are doing fine. the celebrities, athletes, musicians, politicians, executives etc... are prospering in their new world order.

The beta majority who comprise the vast majority of the population are getting f***ed over.


The beta tends to be moronic, just like the drooling fuckwit that replied to my post saying that he prefers white woman. No shit, he prefers white women. But they don't prefer his beta ass. they want a top tier celebrity/wealthy male who is far and away above his status. It's classism 101 and this dumbshit doesn't realize it. Women that he prefers aren't anything special anywhere else.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby WindowLicker » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Repatriate wrote:just like the drooling fuckwit that replied to my post saying that he prefers white woman. No shit, he prefers white women. But they don't prefer his beta a**. they want a top tier celebrity/wealthy male who is far and away above his status. It's classism 101 and this dumbshit doesn't realize it. Women that he prefers aren't anything special anywhere else.



I haven't had trouble in that department. Then again, I don't suffer from Asian micropenis :wink:
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:47 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
Repatriate wrote:just like the drooling fuckwit that replied to my post saying that he prefers white woman. No shit, he prefers white women. But they don't prefer his beta a**. they want a top tier celebrity/wealthy male who is far and away above his status. It's classism 101 and this dumbshit doesn't realize it. Women that he prefers aren't anything special anywhere else.



I haven't had trouble in that department. Then again, I don't suffer from Asian micropenis :wink:


If that's what you think of Asian men--what are you doing on a site founded by an Asian man? Go to Stormfront or Heartiste for your rantings...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests