Drab Clothing.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Drab Clothing.

Post by zacb »

Now I don't mind most the pant I wear, since they are kind of plain, but in between all the clothing that is bought for me by family, I kind of dislike American fashion. Sure, some of the Nike shirts are nice, or the different dress shirts are ok, or some of my t-shirts with a message are ok, but I really dislike all the "Athletic Department X or Y" or American Eagle Since 1939 or whenever. How the hell do people buy half this? I take what is given to me, but still, is this what American fashion has come to? How have your fashion experiences differed abroad?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I agree that wearing shirts with weird brands is stupid.

When you have a gf, you can have her go shopping with you, and have her help you shop. You can educate her about what you want, and she will strive to conform. This may be the biggest reason to have a steady gf. Shopping without a woman is like hunting without a coon-dog.

Money is not a big issue, you can go to a thrift store (second-hand store), stuff is cheap.

In the meantime, if you dont have a gf, almost any female will gladly go shopping with you. They actually enjoy it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

When I lived in Korea, there were 'Get Used' jeans.

I was in a theater watching a movie with an American friend. There was a sexy commercial for panty hose before the film that showed a lot of leg. Finally, they told the name of the panty hose, "Feel Up" panty hose. Me and the other guy both cracked up laughing, but of course the Koreans did not get the joke.