Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Reserved and more introverted females make better partners.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Bao3niang » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:06 am

When I started this post I was (and is) already in Vancouver, Canada. Unfortunately I will be here for uni. Gawsh 4 years!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby Bane » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:17 pm

"The one big problem with a lot of introverted girls is the problem a lot of introverted guys have. They're spineless. They're unable to say no or speak plainly about what they want or don't want and are passive aggressive as hell. "

Dear Poster,

Speak for yourself, bud.

Signed,

An INTJ
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:11 am

Bao3niang wrote:
When I started this post I was (and is) already in Vancouver, Canada. Unfortunately I will be here for uni. Gawsh 4 years!

American men, White Black and Asian, are knocking at the door, trying to get INTO China to find a decent bride.

You LEAVE China, go to VANCOUVER, known to be an anti-social place, and resolve to stay there four years. BRILLIANT.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:00 am

Sigh...... As of now I do not have much control. I am basically forced and stuck in Vancouver. I am feeling utterly miserable.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby ethan_sg » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:36 am

You should look at Study Abroad Programs in China. I have friends who enrolled in American universities but essentially spent close to half their college years in China through various Study Abroad programs.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions