Asian American women are turning into american trash

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Asian American women are turning into american trash

Post by Robert77 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1d5xtUJ3Ac
look at them dressed like hookers, drunk, beating each other up on the street, cussing each other out using the N word and acting like ghetto hood rats

what is it about america that turns women into complete trash?

and look at the American latino skank explaining what's going on, she looks fine but I bet you can't hold an intelligent conversation with her for five minutes, with her fake hair extensions, excessive make up, slutty outfit and fake nails.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Sigh...now you know what Asian American have to deal with!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

These are American trash-girls, their ethnicity is irrelevant. These girls have never seen anything else but America.

I think they are not immigrants from Asia, likely born in USA. They use English as their native language.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Yohan wrote:These are American trash-girls, their ethnicity is irrelevant. These girls have never seen anything else but America.

I think they are not immigrants from Asia, likely born in USA. They use English as their native language.
Language is not the only characteristic that defines a person, skin more important in defining a persons ethnicity, a black person may speak fluent french like a french man but he will never be fully accepted in French society because he's not white. Another example is the Jewish race, Jews in America speak fluent English and even act like Americans but in time of crisis, they will be more likely to help the Jews in Israel who have never even been to America than their fellow American citizens because they share the blood with the Jews in Israel
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It's a crying shame that these Asian-American women act like self-entitled a.ssholes. Some of them have fabulous bodies in that snippet. The Americanized Latina too. All of them can get the "d", but they wouldn't get a relationship with me.

In actually, they probably would ignore me anyway so what I'm saying just may be irrelevant. lol
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Hotness!!!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian American women are turning into american trash

Post by Rock »

Robert77 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1d5xtUJ3Ac
look at them dressed like hookers, drunk, beating each other up on the street, cussing each other out using the N word and acting like ghetto hood rats

and look at the American latino skank explaining what's going on, she looks fine but I bet you can't hold an intelligent conversation with her for five minutes, with her fake hair extensions, excessive make up, slutty outfit and fake nails.
Not much of a fight. They need lessons from black girls lol.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Time to head off to Asia. Asian American girls are NO GOOD.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

They are just as disgusting as American women. Any Asian woman born in the US is beyond any need of help as she is part of the toxic American culture that she wants to fit in. If you want to raise Asian children in the US, then they better be Asian men so they can return back to Asia and start Asian families.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost wrote:"Turning?" You mean this is a recent thing?
A lot of guys can't tell the difference between foreign born or american born minority women. They all end up corrupted in the same way. A lot of guys are fooled into thinking they are the superior option to white american women. Minority american women are just as bad if not worse.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote:"Turning?" You mean this is a recent thing?
A lot of guys can't tell the difference between foreign born or american born minority women. They all end up corrupted in the same way. A lot of guys are fooled into thinking they are the superior option to white american women. Minority american women are just as bad if not worse.
I find it very strange. The only explanation that comes to mind at the moment is that Americans are conditioned to think in terms of race and not culture. The obvious problem being that culture defines almost all of what a person is. The U.S. is a bland and conformist culture, giving it the appearance of having no culture. And Americans are like fish doubting the existence of the sea. They see different colors of fish, with varying sizes of fins, different kinds of eyes or teeth, and do not even realize that there is a sea, much less that it has any effect on the fish.
All jokes and sarcasm aside, this has to be one of the most ingenious comments you have ever posted on HA. I'm so serious.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Asian American women are turning into american trash

Post by Mercury »

Robert77 wrote:
August 27th, 2014, 4:26 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1d5xtUJ3Ac

America is Satan's dungeon. The laws, the culture, the gangs, the land itself is evil like Sodom and Gomorrah.