Cute Girl (Thread became off-topic)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cute Girl (Thread became off-topic)

Post by Tsar »

Last edited by Tsar on August 31st, 2014, 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Encouraging.

Cant see large pics or details without logging in yada yada.

If it's convenient, you could consider downloading and posting pics and data.

If it's inspiring.

:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by eurobrat »

Too bad you're never going to get out and go anywhere, because you're afraid to.

And how would you even communicate with her when she doesn't speak english? Considering she only speaks Italian and Russian.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

eurobrat wrote:
Too bad you're never going to get out and go anywhere, because you're afraid to.

And how would you even communicate with her when she doesn't speak english? Considering she only speaks Italian and Russian.
She's 23, too, instead of 15-16 like Tsar's preferred age group. With her looks and age, chances are very slim of this girl being a virgin. All these things I imagine would be dealbreakers to Tsar, who is a very picky young man for some reason.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

She's 23, too, instead of 15-16 like Tsar's preferred age group. With her looks and age, chances are very slim of this girl being a virgin. All these things I imagine would be dealbreakers to Tsar, who is a very picky young man for some reason.
Because he has never even just gotten laid! Once he does that then he will know, all p***y is the same...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

eurobrat wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Because he has never even just gotten laid! Once he does that then he will know, all p***y is the same...
Not all p***y is the same. Heaven's forbid! Some are far sweeter and appealing then others. And the owner of said p***y plays an important part, I'd say! ;) Still, if it's true he is still a virgin at 25 that's something that needs to change soon. No woman wants to marry a guy who is a virgin so late in life, it's a huge red flag for them as it indicates some sort of defect whether it be of a physical, sexual or mental nature.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Not all p***y is the same. Heaven's forbid! Some are far sweeter and appealing then others. And the owner of said p***y plays an important part, I'd say! ;) Still, if it's true he is still a virgin at 25 that's something that needs to change soon. No woman wants to marry a guy who is a virgin so late in life, it's a huge red flag for them as it indicates some sort of defect whether it be of a physical, sexual or mental nature.
He just needs to get out of the house and stop looking at pictures of girls in eastern Europe fantasizing about some dream life that doesn't exist.

He's never been there, talked to these girls, he doesn't speak their languages or know anything about their culture. Until he actually goes there he won't even know what he wants.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Who's that dude she's hugging? Her BF? Is she really stupid enough to post a photo of her that makes it appear that she already has a BF??
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Hero wrote:Who's that dude she's hugging? Her BF? Is she really stupid enough to post a photo of her that makes it appear that she already has a BF??
I was thinking the thing that she's hugging her boyfriend.

I was just commenting that she is one of the more attractive Belarusian girls I've seen.
Last edited by Tsar on August 30th, 2014, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

eurobrat wrote:
I'm not afraid to go anywhere. I can't afford to go anywhere.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Still, if it's true he is still a virgin at 25 that's something that needs to change soon. No woman wants to marry a guy who is a virgin so late in life, it's a huge red flag for them as it indicates some sort of defect whether it be of a physical, sexual or mental nature.
It's true. I've never been with a girl.

It also won't change until I find an ideal girl (or the minimum acceptable that meets all my deal breakers)

Ten Reasons Why...
I won't be with a girl unless she's a virgin:

1. I won't be second
2. I won't be last
3. I won't be "just another guy"
4. I refuse to be less than a man. I'd rather be a virgin than take "used goods"
5. I demand equality and I deserve reparations
6. I refuse to accept a defiled girl
7. I will not lose my virginity to a girl that isn't a virgin. What that implies is that I'm less than a man and had to settle for some guy's second or a cum dumpster slut that's been with many guys. Accepting a fornicating little harlot would imply that I'm weak and less than a man. I'm a strong and willful person, and I will not be less of a man. I will only be a man if I remain a virgin or if I lose my virginity to an attractive virgin girl.
8. I will not kiss such a girl
9. I will not spend money on such a girl or court such a girl
10. I will never love such a girl

Not to mention they (girls that aren't virgins) always fantasize and think about previous boyfriends and sexual encounters. Always thinking about previous f*cks. A fornicating girl that lost her virginity and is with a new guy, that guy won't be as special, he would only be the present moment's "best option" and the one that has made her get the hots for him. They are fickle, disloyal, unfaithful, and can't be trusted. They are not virtuous. I won't go out of my way just to get a girl that won't be special or desirable to me. I wouldn't be special to her, or at least as special as her first f**k (or first kiss or first boyfriend). At the very minimum she should be a virgin and never have engaged in any form of fornication. I want to be special to her and feel she thinks I'm her most special guy, and special enough that she marries me and has only ever been with me. Being with a virgin girl is a Rite of Passage. Being with a harlot is just an Experience. I won't settle or compromise.

I'm not the type of guy that would visit a brothel or pay for sex. It's just not something that appeals to me or my nature, not to mention it goes against what I want for my first experience.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:Ten Reasons Why...
I won't be with a girl unless she's a virgin:

1. I won't be second
You can be second, third, fifth, tenth, it doesn't matter ultimately as long as you are the last.
Tsar wrote:2. I won't be last
Being last is kind of the objective. But above all: be the best. All the rest's irrelevant ultimately.
Tsar wrote:3. I won't be "just another guy"
We're all "just a guy". Goal is to ensure you are the best guy.
Tsar wrote:4. I refuse to be less than a man. I'd rather be a virgin than take "used goods"
My country has a saying that goes: "one has to learn how to ride a bike on an old bike". You don't get to have a Formula One racing car right away. Sure we all want it, but we have to keep it real. Realistic expectations beat unrealistic dreams, because they can become reality whereas those unrealistic dreams will sadly remain just that; dreams...
Tsar wrote:5. I demand equality and I deserve reparations
You demand equality? What are you, a feminist now?
You deserve reparations? Sounds like a black nationalist thing. :lol:

In all seriousness, though... you will never be equal to others unless you put in some effort to get to their level. I can demand to be equal to a world famous chess master but seeing as though I've never picked up a chess piece in years I very much doubt my demand will ever be met unless I put actual effort into it.
Tsar wrote:6. I refuse to accept a defiled girl
A girl's not defiled purely for having had sex before. Maybe if she cheated or prostituted herself, if she broke hearts and messed up relationships, if she dated criminals or slept around with a large number of partners... maybe then, my friend, a girl can be considered "defiled". If she's just a normal, average girl who had one or two committed relationships in high school or college and had sex with her then-partner(s), this does not make her defiled. It's 2014, not 1514 after all. You may consider yourself a chivalrous knight of honor but in some ways we have to adapt to this day and age and accept the realities of today.
Tsar wrote:7. I will not lose my virginity to a girl that isn't a virgin. What that implies is that I'm less than a man and had to settle for some guy's second or a cum dumpster slut that's been with many guys. Accepting a fornicating little harlot would imply that I'm weak and less than a man. I'm a strong and willful person, and I will not be less of a man. I will only be a man if I remain a virgin or if I lose my virginity to an attractive virgin girl.
Not every girl who is not a virgin has instantly been with many guys, that's the biggest bullshit ever. For all you know she had only one boyfriend before and lost her virginity to him. It happens. Hell, even many of those hypocritical "Christian" girls who cry about no sex before marriage and purity all the time often had sex! Some hide it, others outright lie and others delude themselves into thinking "oral and anal don't count" or some variation of that retarded notion. Many, many girls had sex. If not to say, the majority. And that's not just in the West, my friend, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East there's plenty of pre-marital sex taking place. The difference is mainly in the secrecy; they are shamed for it there whereas in the West they are celebrated for their "freedom" and for being so "liberated". A real, TRUE virgin is hard to find, trust me. Unless of course she is asexual (a mental defect) or extremely unattractive.
Tsar wrote:8. I will not kiss such a girl
There's a video of a Christian couple kissing on their wedding. It's their first kiss and they damn near eat each others faces up. It's hilarious and kind of gross, and it's the best example I've ever seen of why one should never wait to have their first kiss before marriage, if anything.
Tsar wrote:9. I will not spend money on such a girl or court such a girl
Better yet: don't 'court' any girl. Unless of course you live in 19th century Victorian England and wish to woo the highborn Reverend's noble daughter, but seeing as though this is the 21th century, better abandon that whole outdated concept altogether. You don't "court" a woman, you befriend, intrigue, amuse and excite her until she falls for you. The skills for this can only be acquired through practice, practice you foolishly deny yourself over some sort of Samurai-honor code you have given yourself. An honor code that I believe also serves as an excuse for you to justify your lack of activity in pursuing women despite very much craving to be with one like all healthy guys your age.
Tsar wrote:10. I will never love such a girl
No need to love her, you can always just use her for a little 'target practice', especially considering the fact that as "damaged goods" and being so 'defiled' in your eyes she wouldn't be wife material anyway. Least you can do is have a try... you can't expect to win a rowing race when on the day of the race, you touch the peddles for the first time. Peddle a bit before hand, even if said peddle is far from ideal, a little worn perhaps. You may still have a very fun time peddlin' ! :wink:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

eurobrat wrote: He just needs to get out of the house and stop looking at pictures of girls in eastern Europe fantasizing about some dream life that doesn't exist.
So does Winston. I think I'll go nuts if he posts one more photo of a Slavic woman, claiming that "this face will make you fall in LOVE!!" :x
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:For all you know she had only one boyfriend before and lost her virginity to him.
That would be an even worse slap in the face. Being second is in many regards worse than being any other number because it just shows she couldn't have waited for him. It's only him and the current guy. The first would always be more special and always be in her heart and mind.