Cute Girl (Thread became off-topic)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by eurobrat »

Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:For all you know she had only one boyfriend before and lost her virginity to him.
That would be an even worse slap in the face. Being second is in many regards worse than being any other number because it just shows she couldn't have waited for him. It's only him and the current guy. The first would always be more special and always be in her heart and mind.
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE WHO DECIDED TO LOOSE THEIR VIRGINITY WHEN YOU WON'T LOSE YOURS?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:For all you know she had only one boyfriend before and lost her virginity to him.
That would be an even worse slap in the face. Being second is in many regards worse than being any other number because it just shows she couldn't have waited for him. It's only him and the current guy. The first would always be more special and always be in her heart and mind.
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE WHO DECIDED TO LOOSE THEIR VIRGINITY WHEN YOU WON'T LOSE YOURS?
Where am I specifically judging someone? If rejecting someone or a large group of people as worthy of my love, then I have every right. No whitewashing or trying to be more sensitive to feelings.
Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.
Here's the difference in how something could be said:

Uncensored and politically incorrect: I wouldn't ever be with any girl that's a filthy slut
Uncensored and somewhat politically correct: I wouldn't ever be with an experienced girl
Censored and politically correct: I don't like most modern girls
Censored, politically correct, and whitewashed: I just haven't found the right girl for me

I won't lose mine until I have the right girl.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Tsar wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Where am I specifically judging someone? If rejecting someone or a large group of people as worthy of my love, then I have every right. No whitewashing or trying to be more sensitive to feelings.
Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.
Here's the difference in how something could be said:

Uncensored and politically incorrect: I wouldn't ever be with any girl that's a filthy slut
Uncensored and somewhat politically correct: I wouldn't ever be with an experienced girl
Censored, politically correct, and whitewashed: I just haven't found the right girl for me

No offence Tsar but you don't even travel, so you shouldn't have any standards for foreign women because you have never gone to THEIR country or bothered to go and see them.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:Here's the difference in how something could be said:

No offence Tsar but you don't even travel, so you shouldn't have any standards for foreign women because you have never gone to THEIR country or bothered to go and see them.
:roll: this is already sounding like a re-play of the loneliness thread ...

viewtopic.php?t=23351
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

eurobrat wrote:No offence Tsar but you don't even travel, so you shouldn't have any standards for foreign women because you have never gone to THEIR country or bothered to go and see them.
Female virginity is the universal human standard for marriage. If females in a particular society are not generally virgins when they marry it simply indicates that the females are worthless sluts and their society is doomed to collapse.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

S_Parc wrote:
:roll: this is already sounding like a re-play of the loneliness thread ...

viewtopic.php?t=23351
It does contain similar points.

I was pointing out a profile of an attractive Belarusian girl which is what the thread should have been about. Others brought in some unrelated points of an unrelated topic making it personal, which then got my reply based on my feelings on the unrelated topic. The replies shouldn't have been made personal.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:No offence Tsar but you don't even travel, so you shouldn't have any standards for foreign women because you have never gone to THEIR country or bothered to go and see them.
Female virginity is the universal human standard for marriage. If females in a particular society are not generally virgins when they marry it simply indicates that the females are worthless sluts and their society is doomed to collapse.
From one spoiled brat to another. Both of you have barely been outside the country and you never will be long term yet you expect some white eastern beauty to join you in your miserableness and unemployment in the US.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
From one spoiled brat to another. Both of you have barely been outside the country and you never will be long term yet you expect some white eastern beauty to join you in your miserableness and unemployment in the US.
What are you talking about? I am simply stating demonstrable historical and anthropological facts and I lived overseas for several years.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
What are you talking about? I am simply stating demonstrable historical and anthropological facts and I lived overseas for several years.
Several years of living abroad wasn't enough for you to find a single worthy girl? Not even one you considered dating long term, not one you'd propose to, marry? In all those years there wasn't a single girl that might have made you happy and less of a negative Nancy? I wonder how that's even possible... :roll:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
Oh, come on! You don't know that! You couldn't possibly know that... :roll:

For all you know her first boyfriend was an abusive asshole, for all you know he was incredibly bad in bed, had a tiny one, was secretly gay, was a 5-seconds guy or just incredibly gross, smelly or unhygienic. Maybe he was such a lousy lay she shudders at the thought of him, and you seem like a knight in shining armor compared to him. Maybe all that excited her about him was the fact it was all so new to her... maybe reality brought her down to earth and she appreciates you even more for it.

Not all first times are universally the same. Not all girls are universally the same. And they do not universally have the exact same experience, so please try to get that through your skull my over-generalizing insecure friend. Stop finding excuses for yourself, please. :wink:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Several years of living abroad wasn't enough for you to find a single worthy girl? Not even one you considered dating long term, not one you'd propose to, marry? In all those years there wasn't a single girl that might have made you happy and less of a negative Nancy? I wonder how that's even possible... :roll:
As I've said before, the problem was that I didn't have a stable long term financial and social situation to offer a wife. Also a little over a year of that was in Australia, where all the females suck anyway.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Female virginity is the universal human standard for marriage. If females in a particular society are not generally virgins when they marry it simply indicates that the females are worthless sluts and their society is doomed to collapse.
As I've said before, the problem was that I didn't have a stable long term financial and social situation to offer a wife. Also a little over a year of that was in Australia, where all the females suck anyway.
Sometimes you need to just throw yourself into something without worrying to much about financial issues. A good woman who loves you truly will marry you even if you are dirt poor and stick with you through thick and thin until you make it, supporting you every step of the way. If you cannot find such a woman abroad you will not find her anywhere.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Sometimes you need to just throw yourself into something without worrying to much about financial issues. A good woman who loves you truly will marry you even if you are dirt poor and stick with you through thick and thin until you make it, supporting you every step of the way. If you cannot find such a woman abroad you will not find her anywhere.
You are either an idiot or a troll.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Sometimes you need to just throw yourself into something without worrying to much about financial issues. A good woman who loves you truly will marry you even if you are dirt poor and stick with you through thick and thin until you make it, supporting you every step of the way. If you cannot find such a woman abroad you will not find her anywhere.
You are either an idiot or a troll.
Neither, that I'm aware of. :wink:

If you are living abroad and you say the local women are different from Western women, I'd assume they are good women, no? And a good woman will look at YOU first, for who you are, and not your paycheck. You can befriend her and fall in love with her without having to worry about money because money will be the last thing on her mind if she isn't a materialistic cunt or an immoral gold digger.

Not having money does not mean you cannot at least pursue a relationship. Have you ever been in a relationship, anyway?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:If you are living abroad and you say the local women are different from Western women, I'd assume they are good women, no? And a good woman will look at YOU first, for who you are, and not your paycheck. You can befriend her and fall in love with her without having to worry about money because money will be the last thing on her mind if she isn't a materialistic c**t or an immoral gold digger.
The reality is there needs to be a stable, viable situation for a female to marry into, and it is irresponsible to marry otherwise.