Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Cute Girl (Thread became off-topic)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by MarcosZeitola » August 31st, 2014, 9:38 am

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:If you are living abroad and you say the local women are different from Western women, I'd assume they are good women, no? And a good woman will look at YOU first, for who you are, and not your paycheck. You can befriend her and fall in love with her without having to worry about money because money will be the last thing on her mind if she isn't a materialistic c**t or an immoral gold digger.

The reality is there needs to be a stable, viable situation for a female to marry into, and it is irresponsible to marry otherwise.


You didn't answer my question though... have you ever been in a relationship with any woman? If so, how'd that play out?




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by Cornfed » August 31st, 2014, 9:39 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:If you are living abroad and you say the local women are different from Western women, I'd assume they are good women, no? And a good woman will look at YOU first, for who you are, and not your paycheck. You can befriend her and fall in love with her without having to worry about money because money will be the last thing on her mind if she isn't a materialistic c**t or an immoral gold digger.

The reality is there needs to be a stable, viable situation for a female to marry into, and it is irresponsible to marry otherwise.


You didn't answer my question though... have you ever been in a relationship with any woman? If so, how'd that play out?

Yes and none of your business.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by MarcosZeitola » August 31st, 2014, 9:46 am

Cornfed wrote:Yes and none of your business.


Painful subject, eh?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by Cornfed » August 31st, 2014, 9:48 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes and none of your business.


Painful subject, eh?

Not especially other than not being able to seal the deal and get married. Lets drop the subject.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3029
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by publicduende » August 31st, 2014, 10:08 am

Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:For all you know she had only one boyfriend before and lost her virginity to him.


That would be an even worse slap in the face. Being second is in many regards worse than being any other number because it just shows she couldn't have waited for him. It's only him and the current guy. The first would always be more special and always be in her heart and mind.


As a lot of people (including myself) told you in here, you are a beggar, not a chooser. Your chances to have a virgin are very slim now and decrease exponentially as you grow older. No matter what you do, by your early 30s your utopia of meeting an underage girl will be solely confined to your fantasy world, lest be labelled a perv and possibly meet some sort of legal action.

The girl whose profile you posted is undeniably pretty and virginal (= innocent-looking). Yet, I am 99.9% positive she one of the many who has been paid a few tens of dollars to give away a few of her best photos and/or pose for a semi-pro shooting. You will never know her real name, what her whereabouts are, whether she has a bf or a husband (she probably has), let alone have a chance to meet her for a date. Like 90% of the profiles on AFA, she is bait pure and simple. If you were to try and write to her, you'll be replied by an office full of (probably male) hacks who know very well how to bamboozle lonely and gullible Americanos into shelling out their next "translation fee". And if you were to join one of their legendary "romance tours" you would find a cohort of semi-attractive divorcees and single mothers in their 30s to late 40s, perhaps still a good deal compared to an American divorcee or single mother, with a sprinkle of real young hotties paid to sit down with you and engage in language-impaired smalltalk and give those men the impression their tour dollars are hard at work.

This does not mean that somewhere abroad, traditional girls who are still young enough to be unspoiled by all the -isms we so despise and looking for a serious relationships do not exist. You just have to learn to compromise on the underage and virgin things, which are utopian and borderline pervy, equip yourself with some knowledge of the world, some real life experience as opposed to seeing the world from a basement and PC screen, some social skills and self-confidence, perhaps learn another foreign language (especially useful outside of the Philippines, say Latin America or even China) and ultimately travel, travel, travel.

A lot of good things will happen to you when you choose to travel and explore. Some bad, too, but ultimately in a few years you will have packed enough appreciation of the real world and what women really are, that your underage virgin requirement will be easily forgotten.
Last edited by publicduende on August 31st, 2014, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3029
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by publicduende » August 31st, 2014, 10:09 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes and none of your business.


Painful subject, eh?


More like, non-existent subject :)

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3029
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by publicduende » August 31st, 2014, 10:10 am

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes and none of your business.


Painful subject, eh?

Not especially other than not being able to seal the deal and get married. Lets drop the subject.


Perhaps you realised you couldn't just "seal the deal" when neither the girl nor her family agree.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2338
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by eurobrat » August 31st, 2014, 10:18 am

He's worse than a beggar he's like some weird 25 year old virgin fantasy guy with little to no clue how the world works.

publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:For all you know she had only one boyfriend before and lost her virginity to him.


That would be an even worse slap in the face. Being second is in many regards worse than being any other number because it just shows she couldn't have waited for him. It's only him and the current guy. The first would always be more special and always be in her heart and mind.


As a lot of people (including myself) told you in here, you are a beggar, not a chooser. Your chances to have a virgin are very slim now and decrease exponentially as you grow older. No matter what you do, by your early 30s your utopia of meeting an underage girl will be solely confined to your fantasy world, lest be labelled a perv and possibly meet some sort of legal action.

The girl whose profile you posted is undeniably pretty and virginal (= innocent-looking). Yet, I am 99.9% positive she one of the many who has been paid a few tens of dollars to give away a few of her best photos and/or pose for a semi-pro shooting. You will never know her real name, what her whereabouts are, whether she has a bf or a husband (she probably has), let alone have a chance to meet her for a date. Like 90% of the profiles on AFA, she is bait pure and simple. If you were to try and write to her, you'll be replied by an office full of (probably male) hacks who know very well how to bamboozle lonely and gullible Americanos into shelling out their next "translation fee". And if you were to join one of their legendary "romance tours" you would find a cohort of semi-attractive divorcees and single mothers in their 30s to late 40s, perhaps still a good deal compared to an American divorcee and single mother, with a sprinkled of real young hotties paid to sit down with you and engage in language-impaired smalltalk and give those men the impression their tour dollars are hard at work.

This does not mean that somewhere abroad, traditional girls who are still young enough to be unspoiled by all the -isms we so despise and looking for a serious relationships do not exist. You just have to learn to compromise on the underage and virgin things, which are utopian and borderline pervy, equip yourself with some knowledge of the world, some real life experience as opposed to seeing the world from a basement and PC screen, some social skills and self-confidence, perhaps learn another foreign language (especially useful outside of the Philippines, say Latin America or even China) and ultimately travel, travel, travel.

A lot of good things will happen to you when you choose to travel and explore. Some bad, too, but ultimately in a few years you will have packed enough appreciation of the real world and what women really are, that your underage virgin requirement will be easily forgotten.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by MarcosZeitola » August 31st, 2014, 10:24 am

publicduende wrote:More like, non-existent subject :)


At this point I must say, it sure seems that way! I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but at this point I am just incredibly curious for Corny's stories. He always presents himself a this all-knowing oracle of women, relationships, race and society, so I am eager to learn of his experiences so I know what shaped his (unusual, to say the least) worldview. If his experience with women is as poor as I suspect it is, it would be like a shameless alcoholic offering advice on how to stay sober.

eurobrat wrote:He's worse than a beggar he's like some weird 25 year old virgin fantasy guy with little to no clue how the world works.


Which is why threads like this and the type of responses he receives here are of VITAL importance for Tsar. Yes, it may seem at times like people are ganging up on him, tearing down his dreams, burning him down... but it's not out of dislike for the poor fellow that we do this. I can of course only speak for myself here but the sense I am getting is that we wish him to succeed, but know he won't unless he changes his ridiculously specific and unrealistic and unattainable standards for women and romance. And, of course, he has to actually DO something and UNDERTAKE ACTION.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2338
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by eurobrat » August 31st, 2014, 10:29 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:He's worse than a beggar he's like some weird 25 year old virgin fantasy guy with little to no clue how the world works.


Which is why threads like this and the type of responses he receives here are of VITAL importance for Tsar. Yes, it may seem at times like people are ganging up on him, tearing down his dreams, burning him down... but it's not out of dislike for the poor fellow that we do this. I can of course only speak for myself here but the sense I am getting is that we wish him to succeed, but know he won't unless he changes his ridiculously specific and unrealistic and unattainable standards for women and romance. And, of course, he has to actually DO something and UNDERTAKE ACTION.


Maybe the dream for some guys is all they have to live for.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2338
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by eurobrat » August 31st, 2014, 11:36 am

publicduende wrote:The girl whose profile you posted is undeniably pretty and virginal (= innocent-looking). Yet, I am 99.9% positive she one of the many who has been paid a few tens of dollars to give away a few of her best photos and/or pose for a semi-pro shooting.


It's all fake.

- First off she's not 5'10.
- She doesn't look 23 she looks about 17 to 18.
- Her eyes are not black
- I enjoy spending free time "Picking belly-button lint"????
- She's not a teacher.
- She doesn't speak Italian.

I can't believe how gullible people like Tsar are, no wonder these companies are profitable.

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by Tsar » August 31st, 2014, 1:08 pm

eurobrat wrote:I can't believe how gullible people like Tsar are, no wonder these companies are profitable.


I'm not gullible. Based on her pictures I knew it was likely a fake profile. I commented on how the girl in the pictures was attractive. I wouldn't ever use any dating site to find a girl. The only way I'd find a girl is when I travel and go in person. That way I cannot be ignored and I know what the girl looks like in reality, pictures can be altered and photoshopped to make the girl appear better.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3029
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by publicduende » August 31st, 2014, 1:20 pm

Tsar wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I can't believe how gullible people like Tsar are, no wonder these companies are profitable.


I'm not gullible. Based on her pictures I knew it was likely a fake profile. I commented on how the girl in the pictures was attractive. I wouldn't ever use any dating site to find a girl. The only way I'd find a girl is when I travel and go in person. That way I cannot be ignored and I know what the girl looks like in reality, pictures can be altered and photoshopped to make the girl appear better.


Yeah dude, but the bottom line is, you're still daydreaming when you should in fact complete your degree (if you haven't already, don't remember), pack a few T-shirts jeans and underwear, a camera and a cheap laptop and start exploring the world. Nothing, absolutely nothing is stopping you from doing that.

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by Tsar » August 31st, 2014, 1:32 pm

publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I can't believe how gullible people like Tsar are, no wonder these companies are profitable.


I'm not gullible. Based on her pictures I knew it was likely a fake profile. I commented on how the girl in the pictures was attractive. I wouldn't ever use any dating site to find a girl. The only way I'd find a girl is when I travel and go in person. That way I cannot be ignored and I know what the girl looks like in reality, pictures can be altered and photoshopped to make the girl appear better.


Yeah dude, but the bottom line is, you're still daydreaming when you should in fact complete your degree (if you haven't already, don't remember), pack a few T-shirts jeans and underwear, a camera and a cheap laptop and start exploring the world. Nothing, absolutely nothing is stopping you from doing that.


I'm finished with college. I have nothing really tying me down anymore except some money issues (which happens to be earning enough of it to travel and save enough to build a foundation for my life). I am likely going to do some traveling in early 2015.

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Post by Tsar » August 31st, 2014, 2:31 pm

On another point, I already decided that I'd be willing to live with people and the media calling me a pervert or other terms if I try to court and marry a 16 year old girl. I wouldn't really care about being called a pervert because I would know I was righteous. The attacks of wicked rabble and fools would only help reaffirm my righteousness. It would just be a shaming tactic or an intimidation tactic, and I will not be shamed or intimidated for my righteous ambitions and righteous desires.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”