Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:54 am

:lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:33 am

what was the reasoning for putting your arm down their shirt?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 am

So does this indicate that you are a furniture mover who molests his clients?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:what was the reasoning for putting your arm down their shirt?

I thought I saw a dangerous spider going down her shirt.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:08 am

Cornfed wrote:So does this indicate that you are a furniture mover who molests his clients?

kinda like http://www.xvideos.com/video1487517/erotic_massage_for_jennifer_dark_-_slutspa.com
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:14 am

Note: PAG is an executive member of TPTB, but cannot post a picture right-side up.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:16 am

Cornfed wrote:So does this indicate that you are a furniture mover who molests his clients?

The economy is so bad that even TPTB have to take regular jobs these days. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:21 am

Ghost wrote:Note: PAG is an executive member of TPTB, but cannot post a picture right-side up.

This guy is such a liar and a troll: He says he's a website professional--even though he can't even post pictures properly on this forum. LOL!

Fschmidt, why haven't you banned his ass already? He's full of crap.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby sea_dragon » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:39 am

zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Note: PAG is an executive member of TPTB, but cannot post a picture right-side up.

This guy is such a liar and a troll: He says he's a website professional--even though he can't even post pictures properly on this forum. LOL!

Fschmidt, why haven't you banned his a** already? He's full of crap.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:26 am

I'm actually annoyed about his apparent crime here. Normally I don't give a shit about females getting molested, but these females are apparently recent Asian immigrants, and so may not be worthless sluts yet. Also, what Paloaltofake interprets as asexuality might in fact be a fear response where they figure if they resist he is likely to chimp out and murder them. Also, you are entitled to expect some professional service from professionals (even low order ones) and professionals using their clients for cheap thrills - whether they be doctors, taxi drivers or furniture movers - are scum. Maybe someone should inform the local pigs about this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:40 am

zboy1 wrote:

Actually no I like what he posts, he's funny as f**k. I always get a laugh out of his posts, that's worth something here.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:17 am

It appears he is a furniture mover in his area, which is a noble profession. But it appears that he may be committing crimes and not even knowing it because of his obvious delusional nature. Does no one else see a problem here?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:42 pm

zboy1 wrote:

Nah hes one of the best posters on here today...leave him alone....I mean why can't you ban race bating CornBall?

What? *crickets*

:roll:
The
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:38 pm

The wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

Nah hes one of the best posters on here today...leave him alone....I mean why can't you ban race bating CornBall?

What? *crickets*

:roll:

I've tried to ban him already, but some people on the forum cried like a baby--calling me an anti-White racist. LOL. When I banned Lone Yakuza (Asian racist) and Mr. Darcy (Black racist)--I was somehow siding with the 'White man.' Seriously, I can't win...

I've had people get upset when I banned various nutcases, so I'm no longer a moderator on the regular forum. If you want to avoid all the trolls, post on the Expat VIP forum instead.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Cornfed wrote:It appears he is a furniture mover in his area, which is a noble profession. But it appears that he may be committing crimes and not even knowing it because of his obvious delusional nature. Does no one else see a problem here?

If what you say is true, he needs to get butt kicked. Total scumbag...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions