Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: I helped some Asian girls put together a bed today (pics

Post by Jonny Law »

Good Job Molesting An Innocent Girl.

But in my Professional Opinion You are the one who is Weird.

You Creepy F-ing SOB

They didn't seem to mind me holding them around the waist, and pressing against their bum with crotch. I ran my hand up and down the fat one's legs and put my hand down the shirt of the other one.

After a while, I realized they were totally asexual and didn't think anything of it! FOB Asian girls are weird[/quote]
Last edited by Jonny Law on August 28th, 2014, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

With respect to the FOB Asians they are the Dominant Race on the Planet.

Fact Asian are far from asexual. Fact there would not be as many Asian people if they did not F#ck.

If you believe in Evolution or Math you would understand that Asians are the Dominant people on Earth.

Asians just have the evolutionary advantage.

Asia is the most populous continent, with its 4.3 billion inhabitants accounting for 60% of the world population. The world's two most populated countries alone, China and India, together constitute about 37% of the world's population.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jonny Law wrote:Good Job Molesting An Innocent Girl.

You Creepy F-ing SOB

They didn't seem to mind me holding them around the waist, and pressing against their bum with crotch. I ran my hand up and down the fat one's legs and put my hand down the shirt of the other one.

After a while, I realized they were totally asexual and didn't think anything of it! FOB Asian girls are weird
[/quote]

Once again, Winston lets "free speech" sour his brand. Why is the molesting little faggot not banned already?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

OutWest wrote:Once again, Winston lets "free speech" sour his brand. Why is the molesting little faggot not banned already?
Because he does not have the balls to rid the site of rotten apples. His desire for free speech may be a noble pursuit to some, but to me it seems like a hindrance. Rapists, virulent racists, whiners and incompetent nobodies any site can do without.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Cornfed wrote:I'm actually annoyed about his apparent crime here. Normally I don't give a shit about females getting molested, but these females are apparently recent Asian immigrants, and so may not be worthless sluts yet. Also, what Paloaltofake interprets as asexuality might in fact be a fear response where they figure if they resist he is likely to chimp out and murder them. Also, you are entitled to expect some professional service from professionals (even low order ones) and professionals using their clients for cheap thrills - whether they be doctors, taxi drivers or furniture movers - are scum. Maybe someone should inform the local pigs about this.
What's this, obsessing over women who will never even know that you exist? Awww, bless. Why is it always the frustrated virgins who seem the most fixated on acts of sexual depravity? Don't worry Mr Magoo, the skinny one is now my anal sex receiving partner. My brain is so powerful, I can read minds. Girls probably fantasize about me watching them perform online, then finding them and raping them but I actually have something called "taste". Now wipe those misted up nerd glasses clean, and at least TRY to get on with your life.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Jonny Law wrote:Good Job Molesting An Innocent Girl.

You Creepy F-ing SOB

After a while, I realized they were totally asexual and didn't think anything of it! FOB Asian girls are weird
[/quote]

Stop being a jumped-up nerd who looks like his mother still cuts his hair for him, who dresses like he's still trying to overcome autism. You're sore because you're a midget weakling. Indeed, just a single comment from me would override thousands of comments from other men because i am the father figure of all of humanity. Therefore, all women want to sleep with me.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Trolling at its finest.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

What kind of degeneracy is this? My god...
Let's get together and feel alright.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Note: PAG is an executive member of TPTB, but cannot post a picture right-side up.
This guy is such a liar and a troll: He says he's a website professional--even though he can't even post pictures properly on this forum. LOL!

Fschmidt, why haven't you banned his a** already? He's full of crap.
Well,as much as I hate to say this, pag ain't as dumb as we might have thought. Winston says he knows a lot about technical web stuff, enough to worry him when they got in a spat. That's the first time I ever saw anyone have the capability and know how to worry Winston. Na, he ain't as dumb as he makes us think he is.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

steve55 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Note: PAG is an executive member of TPTB, but cannot post a picture right-side up.
This guy is such a liar and a troll: He says he's a website professional--even though he can't even post pictures properly on this forum. LOL!

Fschmidt, why haven't you banned his a** already? He's full of crap.
Well,as much as I hate to say this, pag ain't as dumb ass we might have thought. Winston says he knows a lot about technical web stuff, enough to worry him when they got in a spat. That's the first time I ever saw anyone have the capability and know how to worry Winston. Na, he ain't as dumb as he makes us think he is.
Who says he is dumb? He is a slimy degenerate. They can be quite clever actually.

Return to “General Discussions”