Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I helped some Asian girls put together a bed today (pics

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Good Job Molesting An Innocent Girl.

But in my Professional Opinion You are the one who is Weird.

You Creepy F-ing SOB

They didn't seem to mind me holding them around the waist, and pressing against their bum with crotch. I ran my hand up and down the fat one's legs and put my hand down the shirt of the other one.

After a while, I realized they were totally asexual and didn't think anything of it! FOB Asian girls are weird[/quote]
Last edited by Jonny Law on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:55 pm

With respect to the FOB Asians they are the Dominant Race on the Planet.

Fact Asian are far from asexual. Fact there would not be as many Asian people if they did not F#ck.

If you believe in Evolution or Math you would understand that Asians are the Dominant people on Earth.

Asians just have the evolutionary advantage.

Asia is the most populous continent, with its 4.3 billion inhabitants accounting for 60% of the world population. The world's two most populated countries alone, China and India, together constitute about 37% of the world's population.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Jonny Law wrote:Good Job Molesting An Innocent Girl.

You Creepy F-ing SOB

They didn't seem to mind me holding them around the waist, and pressing against their bum with crotch. I ran my hand up and down the fat one's legs and put my hand down the shirt of the other one.

After a while, I realized they were totally asexual and didn't think anything of it! FOB Asian girls are weird
[/quote]

Once again, Winston lets "free speech" sour his brand. Why is the molesting little faggot not banned already?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:19 pm

OutWest wrote:Once again, Winston lets "free speech" sour his brand. Why is the molesting little faggot not banned already?

Because he does not have the balls to rid the site of rotten apples. His desire for free speech may be a noble pursuit to some, but to me it seems like a hindrance. Rapists, virulent racists, whiners and incompetent nobodies any site can do without.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Cornfed wrote:I'm actually annoyed about his apparent crime here. Normally I don't give a shit about females getting molested, but these females are apparently recent Asian immigrants, and so may not be worthless sluts yet. Also, what Paloaltofake interprets as asexuality might in fact be a fear response where they figure if they resist he is likely to chimp out and murder them. Also, you are entitled to expect some professional service from professionals (even low order ones) and professionals using their clients for cheap thrills - whether they be doctors, taxi drivers or furniture movers - are scum. Maybe someone should inform the local pigs about this.

What's this, obsessing over women who will never even know that you exist? Awww, bless. Why is it always the frustrated virgins who seem the most fixated on acts of sexual depravity? Don't worry Mr Magoo, the skinny one is now my anal sex receiving partner. My brain is so powerful, I can read minds. Girls probably fantasize about me watching them perform online, then finding them and raping them but I actually have something called "taste". Now wipe those misted up nerd glasses clean, and at least TRY to get on with your life.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Jonny Law wrote:Good Job Molesting An Innocent Girl.

You Creepy F-ing SOB

After a while, I realized they were totally asexual and didn't think anything of it! FOB Asian girls are weird
[/quote]

Stop being a jumped-up nerd who looks like his mother still cuts his hair for him, who dresses like he's still trying to overcome autism. You're sore because you're a midget weakling. Indeed, just a single comment from me would override thousands of comments from other men because i am the father figure of all of humanity. Therefore, all women want to sleep with me.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Trolling at its finest.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:10 pm

zboy1 wrote:
The wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Note: PAG is an executive member of TPTB, but cannot post a picture right-side up.

This guy is such a liar and a troll: He says he's a website professional--even though he can't even post pictures properly on this forum. LOL!

Fschmidt, why haven't you banned his a** already? He's full of crap.

Nah hes one of the best posters on here today...leave him alone....I mean why can't you ban race bating CornBall?

What? *crickets*

:roll:

I've tried to ban him already, but some people on the forum cried like a baby--calling me an anti-White racist. LOL. When I banned Lone Yakuza (Asian racist) and Mr. Darcy (Black racist)--I was somehow siding with the 'White man.' Seriously, I can't win...

I've had people get upset when I banned various nutcases, so I'm no longer a moderator on the regular forum. If you want to avoid all the trolls, post on the Expat VIP forum instead.

This is how you guys played up the private forum in the first place. That was the purpose of it and you are still complaining. Why are you still whining about trolls and people you don't like? You guys got your private forum. Let it be.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby RickyRetardo » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:47 pm

What kind of degeneracy is this? My god...
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Postby steve55 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:04 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Note: PAG is an executive member of TPTB, but cannot post a picture right-side up.

This guy is such a liar and a troll: He says he's a website professional--even though he can't even post pictures properly on this forum. LOL!

Well,as much as I hate to say this, pag ain't as dumb as we might have thought. Winston says he knows a lot about technical web stuff, enough to worry him when they got in a spat. That's the first time I ever saw anyone have the capability and know how to worry Winston. Na, he ain't as dumb as he makes us think he is.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:50 pm

steve55 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

Well,as much as I hate to say this, pag ain't as dumb ass we might have thought. Winston says he knows a lot about technical web stuff, enough to worry him when they got in a spat. That's the first time I ever saw anyone have the capability and know how to worry Winston. Na, he ain't as dumb as he makes us think he is.

Who says he is dumb? He is a slimy degenerate. They can be quite clever actually.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions