Tests to Find a Woman Who Won't Divorce

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The biggest risk factor for divorce is any woman that grows up in a middle class or wealthy family. Basically, all the women in the Northern Hemisphere. These women have a divorce rate that's 5 times higher than poor women from third world countries. Also, avoid women from any country that has a low birth rate.

A good example of this is Kris Aquino(Philippines Oprah), Philippines President's sister, divorced twice in a country where divorce is illegal.

Kris Aquino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQuSum8FBYY

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

There's a strong conservative/Puritan mindset towards sex on HA.

It's ok for a woman to have pre-marital sex, good grief.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Ghost wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:There's a strong conservative/Puritan mindset towards sex on HA.

Women remaining chaste before marriage and faithful only to their husbands thereafter is necessary for civilization to be possible.
Pure gibberish and nonsense.

Different time period now.

Of course you're supposed to be faithful.

Adhering to old ideas will make it very hard for many of you to find women.

Women are going to have sex before they get married and it doesn't make them sluts or whores.

Then many of you complain and whine when women want to be picky.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:There's a strong conservative/Puritan mindset towards sex on HA.

Women remaining chaste before marriage and faithful only to their husbands thereafter is necessary for civilization to be possible.
Pure gibberish and nonsense.

Different time period now.

Of course you're supposed to be faithful.

Adhering to old ideas will make it very hard for many of you to find women.

Women are going to have sex before they get married and it doesn't make them sluts or whores.

Then many of you complain and whine when women want to be picky.
Virginity is one reason to go abroad for a wife. Statistically, women who are virgins at marriage are less likely to divorce than women who have had multiple partners before marriage. A new study also shows that non-virgins are less likely to be happier with their marriages later on.

I married a virgin. I never had to worry about her giving me some kind of STD, either.

If her morals let her sleep around before she gets married, why wouldn't they let her sleep around after she gets married, as long as her husband doesn't find out?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^
The conservative/puritan undertones ring loudly in this forum.

Many women have sex in America and overseas before marriage.

So a woman who has a few partners before marriage has low morals???

You guys need to seriously go back to the Victorian Age.

I don't care what the studies say.

If your woman isn't a virgin before marriage just get her tested for STDs.

I'm not saying you shouldn't ever marry a virgin but don't impose that on other people and then harshly judge women just because they had sex before marriage.

Just because your woman is a virgin when she gets married will guarantee that she won't cheat on you.

A woman can be a virgin and have bad character and a woman can be a non-virgin and have excellent character.

No one should judge someone that harshly.

If a woman has excellent qualities, I can ignore the fact that she's not a virgin.

That judgmental attitude towards women who have sex before marriage is the same judgmental attitude that conservatives in the suburbs have who preach fire and brimstone.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

SilverEnergy wrote:^^^
The conservative/puritan undertones ring loudly in this forum.
I hear too many loud monger tones.
Many women have sex in America and overseas before marriage.
True.
So a woman who has a few partners before marriage has low morals???
If she's had sex with them she's had some 'moral failures.'
I don't care what the studies say.
If you plan to marry, just go ahead and divide your assets in half then to make it easy later on.
If your woman isn't a virgin before marriage just get her tested for STDs.
How many STDs and how many tests?
Just because your woman is a virgin when she gets married will guarantee that she won't cheat on you.
That's true, but statistically she is likely to divorce. I'd imagine less likely to cheat, though I don't know of any studies that show this.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^
Get an asset protection plan or video tape your fiance signing a prenup if you want to protect yourself in case of a divorce.

And never get married in California due to life time alimony.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

http://www.dumblittleblog.com/2014/08/a ... n-can.html

A Woman That's Slept With a Lot of Men Can Never Truly be Yours - Don't be The Last Man Standing

She's given out pieces of herself to so many men, what can possibly be left for you? Do you really want to be the last man in a long line of cocks that ends up wifing up the leftovers? And ironically, as if the world is playing some kind of joke on you, she expects more from you then she expected from the inferior men before you. At the same time, she gave the best parts of herself to the men that respected her the least. Yet she wants you, the man that will take care of her; the superior man, to show her respect now. Even though you get not quite the best attitude accompanied by a "not as tight as it used to be" body. When in reality, she should be worshiping the f***ing ground you walk on for even accepting the rotting carcass she's offering you.

She doesn't know that every time you f**k her you're thinking to yourself, "god, so many dirty cocks have been in this thing". The cocks of criminals, the cocks of scumbags, he cocks of filthy pedophiles, the cocks of rapists, the cocks of degenerates, the cocks of sub-humans. How many times has she disgraced her race?

But it's okay, because she's not like that anymore. In other words, she doesn't like to have fun anymore. Which translates to; even though you're the best man that's probably ever been in her life, she's gonna just now be old and boring when she should want to share all those fun things with you. You give her the most and she brings forth the least.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

sea_dragon wrote:http://www.dumblittleblog.com/2014/08/a ... n-can.html

A Woman That's Slept With a Lot of Men Can Never Truly be Yours - Don't be The Last Man Standing

She's given out pieces of herself to so many men, what can possibly be left for you? Do you really want to be the last man in a long line of cocks that ends up wifing up the leftovers? And ironically, as if the world is playing some kind of joke on you, she expects more from you then she expected from the inferior men before you. At the same time, she gave the best parts of herself to the men that respected her the least. Yet she wants you, the man that will take care of her; the superior man, to show her respect now. Even though you get not quite the best attitude accompanied by a "not as tight as it used to be" body. When in reality, she should be worshiping the f***ing ground you walk on for even accepting the rotting carcass she's offering you.

She doesn't know that every time you f**k her you're thinking to yourself, "god, so many dirty cocks have been in this thing". The cocks of criminals, the cocks of scumbags, he cocks of filthy pedophiles, the cocks of rapists, the cocks of degenerates, the cocks of sub-humans. How many times has she disgraced her race?

But it's okay, because she's not like that anymore. In other words, she doesn't like to have fun anymore. Which translates to; even though you're the best man that's probably ever been in her life, she's gonna just now be old and boring when she should want to share all those fun things with you. You give her the most and she brings forth the least.
Brilliant!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Hero wrote:1. If a woman wants to wait until marriage to have sex, she's a keeper

2. If she wants to keep her own last name after marriage, that's a HUGE red flag

3. If her friends are a bunch of skanks and hos, that's also a red flag

4. Of course if she's already been divorced, that's bad news

5. Is she pro-choice? Dump her and dump her fast.

6. Before you get married, bring a load of your dirty laundry to her house and say to her, "I'm really busy, could you do this load of laundry for me?" If she has a problem with that, dump her.

7. She should also cook meals for you on a regular basis. And good meals that require lots of preparation. You certainly shouldn't marry one of those women who thinks that cooking is beneath her.
Good list.
Add: Put a broom near the front door as she enters and see what she does with it...or doesn't do with it. If she starts sweeping and cleaning up.....that's a good sign.
No woman I've invited to my house has touch it.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

sea_dragon wrote:
Hero wrote:2. If she wants to keep her own last name after marriage, that's a HUGE red flag
In some cultures, women keep their last names because China is clan-based. It's uncommon for a woman to change her last name in Chinese culture.
Japanese women from families without male heirs will also keep their last name to keep the family name going.

I once seriously dated a Japanese woman in exactly that situation and she didn't want to change her last name. She suggested I change MY last name to HERs so that her family name would continue. Problem is I don't have any brothers either to keep my surname going either. Needless to say, the relationship ended shortly thereafter.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Halwick wrote: Good list.
Add: Put a broom near the front door as she enters and see what she does with it...or doesn't do with it. If she starts sweeping and cleaning up.....that's a good sign.
No woman I've invited to my house has touch it.
My wife's people group have some kind of tradition like that with a broom. I think the story goes when a male suitor comes over, they put a broom by the door as an indicator that the woman likes to clean, or something like that.

As an American, if I go to someone's house as a guest, if I go to their sink and start washing dishes, I might feel like I was violating their kitchen by using it without their permission. If it were family or close friends, that might be different.

I've noticed Indonesian women and Filippinas consider it good manners to wash dishes when they visit someone's house. A Japanese man and his Filippina wife came over and the wife helped my wife wash up when it is over. My wife doesn't like that other ethnicities of guests don't help or at least offer.

I don't know any culture where they come to your house for a casual visit (not staying there) and sweep your floor. Maybe if you had a big wedding party and they are helping you out, but not for a normal gathering, unless they made a mess and want to clean it themselves.