The great transmigration of Ukrainians. Shut the borders!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ermann
Freshman Poster

The great transmigration of Ukrainians. Shut the borders!

Post by Ermann »

I've been to Wroclaw two days ago. Lots of Ukrainians everywhere! They are very loud and impudent and one in two tells about some mysterious 'debts' Europe owes them. First I thought that Ukraine has already annexed Poland as some nationalist morons threatened on that winter Maidan. But they turned out to be mere refugees. And they aren't satisfied with Polish asylum. All of them have been executing docs for going further to Germany and other EU countries!
And that is just a small part of them. I imagine Polish border torn down with herds of frozen Ukrainians when the heating season comes. I don't want to feed this scum. They ruined joyfully their country. And now they consider that Europe is guilty in their backward foolishness. Why?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Welcome to HA, Ermann. The news you posted is blacked out in the media, so thanks for telling us what is happening on the ground.

Germany et al. are of course stupid for letting in "refugees" who ALREADY HAVE a refuge, but that's not your problem.

Still the idea of meeting a sexy Ukrainian girl in civilized Berlin (where HA members ThinkDifferent and Eurobrat are) is quite appealing.

What about Ukrainian girls versus Polish? What is your opinion?
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Jester wrote:Welcome to HA, Ermann. The news you posted is blacked out in the media, so thanks for telling us what is happening on the ground.

Germany et al. are of course stupid for letting in "refugees" who ALREADY HAVE a refuge, but that's not your problem.

Still the idea of meeting a sexy Ukrainian girl in civilized Berlin (where HA members ThinkDifferent and Eurobrat are) is quite appealing.

I guess one could say the same thing about America letting in Germans, Italians, Albanians, Spaniards, Chinese, Filipinos, Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese, ....... Those people all already had a place to have some sort of a life however short. It just wasn't as good as the place they wanted to move to. Is it, "now look at the problems America faces" or is it "look at what America became"?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Jester wrote:Welcome to HA, Ermann. The news you posted is blacked out in the media, so thanks for telling us what is happening on the ground.

Think Differents in Munich.

Munich is like the upperclass sister, dresses nicely has money and is well put together part of Germany.

Berlin is like the leftwing sister, slutty but attractive at the same time not a lot of money but a lot of personality and character.

I prefer the latter.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Ukrainian girls > polish girls
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

eurobrat: Sounds good! I remember seeing some chick on Youtube screaming about muslims & all the shit they pull in Germany (couldn't understand her, but she seemed like she was conveying "We shouldn't have to put up with this shit!"). Her face was blurred-out, but she had a VERY nice shape (Salma Hayek would, potentially, have lost in a competition!). I guess she was worried about getting dragged off somewhere- apparently this is a very big problem in Norway & Sweden.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Poland is getting exactly what it deserves. They've been agitating in Ukraine for years, trying to convince Ukrainians that they can join the EU and become prosperous (neither one of which is likely to happen in foreseeable decades). Poland was a major instigator of EU's demand that Ukraine take their economic "deal" exclusively and cut off any economic ties with Russia -- the start of all this insanity in Ukraine.

But Jester's right -- the news you bring is completely blacked out by the western media, since it doesn't fit with any of the propaganda lines about Ukraine breaking away from Russian tyranny and moving toward the freedom and prosperity of the West. I read a lot on non-mainstream sites about eastern Ukrainian refugees in Russia -- by the hundreds of thousands -- but this is the first I've heard about refugees heading west. Thanks for the info.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:
Jester wrote:
....civilized Berlin (where HA members ThinkDifferent and Eurobrat are)
Think Differents in Munich.

Munich is like the upperclass sister, dresses nicely has money and is well put together part of Germany.

Berlin is like the leftwing sister, slutty but attractive at the same time not a lot of money but a lot of personality and character.

I prefer the latter.
RLOLLLL!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Luc Furr wrote:
Jester wrote:
I guess one could say the same thing about America letting in Germans, Italians, Albanians, Spaniards, Chinese, Filipinos, Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese, ....... Those people all already had a place to have some sort of a life however short. It just wasn't as good as the place they wanted to move to. Is it, "now look at the problems America faces" or is it "look at what America became"?
Well IMO the issue of foreign-group immigration is a larger one.

What I was saying is that when the US State Department receives an application for "asylum" from an Armenian or an Iranian or a Salvadoran or a Ukrainian because of war / death squads / persecution or whatthefuckever in their in their home country, and they are applying for refugee status {"asylum") from a US consulate in Germany or Sweden, or Poland, the answer should be "sounds like you had it really bad in Armenia/Salvador/Ukraine/Iran. Enjoy your new life in Sweden/Germany/Poland. And don't f***ing bother us again."

The idea that someone can f**k up their own country, like say in Mali, then use its f***ed-up-ed-ness as an excuse to pass through a less f***ed up country, like say Algeria, then keep f***ing going till they get to a really nice country, like Spain (and the European Union), is to say the least remarkable.

Just what the f**k was wrong with Algeria?

Or if you are Ukrainian (and couldnt find ANYWHERE in Ukraine to take "refuge", despite the fact that there are STILL f***ing MARRIAGE TOURS GOING THERE), and you are in Poland, just what he f**k is wrong with staying in Poland?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Robert77 wrote:
Thanks for a clear opinion.

Could you give us an idea of your tastes or criteria or preferences, that Ukraine girls win on?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Jester wrote:
Robert77 wrote:
Thanks for a clear opinion. Could you give us an idea of your tastes or criteria or preferences, that Ukraine girls win on?
Most guys here would never even get along with a Ukrainian girl. Also consider that most don't speak english, are culturally very different I hardly think anyone here would even be able to hold their attention.

And lastly why would she want you? It's not like the Russians are in western Ukraine. And even then who cares.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The great transmigration of Ukrainians. Shut the borders!

Post by ladislav »

Ukrainians are in Poland to take place of the Poles who went to Germany to work and to run the economy. Poland is happy to have fellow Slavs who can just assimilate and who don't stand out. The Western ones are Catholic, so even more welcome. And a lot of Ukrainians- we are talking millions, have some Polish relative, grandfather, etc. So, they are almost Polish and if they prove a relative, they are in fact Polish by law and are given "Karta Polaka", an ethnic Pole's card.

And PL with UA have been having a love hate relationship since the 1600's or earlier so it's the devil that you know. They used to burn and skin each other alive, impale each other, and cut each other with axes. But it's all over now. They are kind of friends.

Poland is not letting in Arabs or Turks.

Polish salaries are quite good for Ukies to work for a year or two and buy a house in the UA countryside. And Germany is ever better but looks like Germans prefer Arabs.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!