Interview with French volunteers in Novorossia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Interview with French volunteers in Novorossia

Post by Banano »

These are the real freedom fighters of Europe against international criminal Zionism...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Interview with French volunteers in Novorossia

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:

These are the real freedom fighters of Europe against international criminal Zionism...
Listened some... so are these dedicated anti-Nazi Frog-Commies, who have joined an "International Brigade" throwback to the 1930's?

Hilarious to see hoary old Rothschild-Cartel memes used to bring down the Cartel itself.
:D

But kinda sobering to see a war where one side is Commies, the other Zionist-Racketeers, and I am supposed to choose a side.
:shock:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Interview with French volunteers in Novorossia

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:
Banano wrote:

Listened some... so are these dedicated anti-Nazi Frog-Commies, who have joined an "International Brigade" throwback to the 1930's?

Hilarious to see hoary old Rothschild-Cartel memes used to bring down the Cartel itself.
:D

But kinda sobering to see a war where one side is Commies, the other Zionist-Racketeers, and I am supposed to choose a side.
:shock:
I'm assuming that the new government in Kiev are the Zionist-racketeers and they belong to the Rothschild-cartel?