36 Things Wrong With American Women - Rooshv video

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

36 Things Wrong With American Women - Rooshv video

Post by Winston »

Check out Rooshv's new video:

36 Things Wrong With American Women

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

That's obviously the shortlist...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously his criticisms are valid, but then he seems to want AW to be sluts for him within a short time of meeting him but not general sluts. This seems strange. He seems to also trying to export the aberrant behavior that he rightfully deplores in AW abroad, which would seem to make him the bad guy. Then again, he is not trying to form a consistent worldview but to sell more crap, so you wouldn't expect consistency.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

That video should keep the flames burning for a while. I guess he doesn't plan on dating an American women again. He made that change and you can too.
The
Junior Poster

36 Things Wrong With American Women - RooshV

Post by The »

Agree or Disagree?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 36 Things Wrong With American Women - RooshV

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The wrote:Agree or Disagree?
Neither.

Not even gonna watch that shit. You guys need to stop watching clowns like Roosh and take a good look at the name of this website: HappierAbroad. Not "HappierAtHome", not "AmericanWomenSuck". Happier. Abroad.

Focus less on why local women suck, and more on how foreign women are awesome and how to acquire them.
The
Junior Poster

Re: 36 Things Wrong With American Women - RooshV

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The wrote:Agree or Disagree?
Neither.

Not even gonna watch that shit. You guys need to stop watching clowns like Roosh and take a good look at the name of this website: HappierAbroad. Not "HappierAtHome", not "AmericanWomenSuck". Happier. Abroad.

Focus less on why local women suck, and more on how foreign women are awesome and how to acquire them.
Then why bother answering asshole...You knew what the thread was about....get the f**k outta here then...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Just subscribed :)
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

He makes some excellent points, but I disagree with him on the footwear. I don't have a heel fetish, and I like to see a woman in flip flops.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

yeah what he says about them listening to stupid magazine advice is wayyy too true