entitled white american man gets taught a lesson by russian

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I'm usually pretty skeptical but this video does look authentic to me. Thanks for sharing the video, I so love to see whiny little bitches like this American guy get bitch slapped. That was sooooo awesome!! It's all abou karma.

I agree that a very significant number of Americans who expat are really f'd up losers. The worst of America gets parked in foreign lands, unfortunately.

And for gods sake, why do you American x pats go around wearing shorts with socks and sandles!? It looks so stupid and advertises to the world that you are loser American.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

It's by far not just a thing with Americans. I've spent time in Spain, and seen firsthand the antics of the Britishers on their "holidays in the sun". Being bilingual, I've also overheard the Spaniards' opinions of said Britishers; to say the least, they aren't pleased. "The Ugly American" pales by comparison!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

haha that was more than 'a little slap' he received.
In all fairness tough, I don't think he got to hit her butt, just that frame she had.
johnnyderp wrote:He should have been arrested for the socks and sandals look
steve55 wrote:And for gods sake, why do you American x pats go around wearing shorts with socks and sandles!? It looks so stupid and advertises to the world that you are loser American.
We should be thankful he didn't have the white sneakers & socks combo.
I love this pattern, the better for some of us.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

WindowLicker wrote:It's by far not just a thing with Americans. I've spent time in Spain, and seen firsthand the antics of the Britishers on their "holidays in the sun". Being bilingual, I've also overheard the Spaniards' opinions of said Britishers; to say the least, they aren't pleased. "The Ugly American" pales by comparison!
British are by far the WORST people I've ever come across, I agree Americans are tacky and lame but overall respectful, while the average American tourist is often looking for museums, locals to talk to, local women, and local culture, the average brit is looking for a place to get drunk so then they can get into fights with the locals and subsequently vomit all over the place until passing out on the sidewalk and then waking up the next day looking like shit.

british I've met in Asia and Europe have generally been:
loud
alcoholic
agressive
ugly
disrespectful
cowardly

the british barely go to south america, but they're like a virus all over europe and asia...

and the Uk as a tourist destination isn't any better:

expensive

bad food

bad weather

ugly aggressive loud women

crappy culture

being an alcoholic is the norm

fat

american wannabes (they love to imitate Americans but not on the good things America has to offer, they emulate Americans on the shittiest things America can possibly have such as obesity, racism, black friday madness, obsession with tv shows and celebrities etc)

their politicians constantly brag about a special relationship they're supposed to have with us, yet most Americans could care less about the UK in general.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Robert77 wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:It's by far not just a thing with Americans. I've spent time in Spain, and seen firsthand the antics of the Britishers on their "holidays in the sun". Being bilingual, I've also overheard the Spaniards' opinions of said Britishers; to say the least, they aren't pleased. "The Ugly American" pales by comparison!
British are by far the WORST people I've ever come across, I agree Americans are tacky and lame but overall respectful, while the average American tourist is often looking for museums, locals to talk to, local women, and local culture, the average brit is looking for a place to get drunk so then they can get into fights with the locals and subsequently vomit all over the place until passing out on the sidewalk and then waking up the next day looking like shit.

british I've met in Asia and Europe have generally been:
loud
alcoholic
agressive
ugly
disrespectful
cowardly

the british barely go to south america, but they're like a virus all over europe and asia...

and the Uk as a tourist destination isn't any better:

expensive

bad food

bad weather

ugly aggressive loud women

crappy culture

being an alcoholic is the norm

fat

american wannabes (they love to imitate Americans but not on the good things America has to offer, they emulate Americans on the shittiest things America can possibly have such as obesity, racism, black friday madness, obsession with tv shows and celebrities etc)

their politicians constantly brag about a special relationship they're supposed to have with us, yet most Americans could care less about the UK in general.

Contrary to the tone here, Americans are generally not the worst travelers. Their biggest sin abroad tends to be oafish behavior. With my time in Latin America I became acquainted with a number of owners of rental homes and condos. These were local people with places to rent in areas with a lot of foreigners. Mostly they preferred to rent to Americans or Canadians. European renters were known for their parade of hookers, drugs and property destruction. It seemed that the Brits, Germans and Swiss have the worst reputation, at least with the owners I know.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

There is this one Youtube video that I forgot to mention, which sums up just about perfectly the point that I made above. It was of an English (yes, England specifically; she was not Irish or Scots or Welsh- this seems to be a significant difference) girl who looked around 20 years old, give or take. She was a tourist in Málaga, Spain.

She was dressed in a skin-tight "micro-mini" dress made out of some cheap polyester-ish fabric, platform shoes on her feet. She was stumbling around the lobby of somebody's private residential apartment in Málaga, screeching, giggling and gibbering incoherently. A minute into the video, she squats down and urinates all over the floor of somebody else's home, cracks up laughing at her accomplishment, slips and stumbles into the pool of piss, and her barely-covered legs go flying up into the air while her male orbiter continues filming the whole episode, shouting and slurring his own drunken encouragement throughout the whole thing. The video cuts out suddenly after about two minutes. Every single comment posted by the idiotic Youtube viewers is a LOL.

A couple more shots of whatever the fuc the stupid skank had drunk, and she would've been hospitalized and given treatment for alcohol poisoning in some ICU ward somewhere. The chick was not even in a state of basic consciousness. She was unaware of her actions, losing bodily functions, and most likely had no idea where she was, or who was with her.

A little bit of respect for the dignified American vacationer who simply chose casual sports attire over an Armani suit, folks. We could do a whole lot worse.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

WindowLicker wrote:There is this one Youtube video that I forgot to mention, which sums up just about perfectly the point that I made above. It was of an English (yes, England specifically; she was not Irish or Scots or Welsh- this seems to be a significant difference) girl who looked around 20 years old, give or take. She was a tourist in Málaga, Spain.

She was dressed in a skin-tight "micro-mini" dress made out of some cheap polyester-ish fabric, platform shoes on her feet. She was stumbling around the lobby of somebody's private residential apartment in Málaga, screeching, giggling and gibbering incoherently. A minute into the video, she squats down and urinates all over the floor of somebody else's home, cracks up laughing at her accomplishment, slips and stumbles into the pool of piss, and her barely-covered legs go flying up into the air while her male orbiter continues filming the whole episode, shouting and slurring his own drunken encouragement throughout the whole thing. The video cuts out suddenly after about two minutes. Every single comment posted by the idiotic Youtube viewers is a LOL.

A couple more shots of whatever the fuc the stupid skank had drunk, and she would've been hospitalized and given treatment for alcohol poisoning in some ICU ward somewhere. The chick was not even in a state of basic consciousness. She was unaware of her actions, losing bodily functions, and most likely had no idea where she was, or who was with her.

A little bit of respect for the dignified American vacationer who simply chose casual sports attire over an Armani suit, folks. We could do a whole lot worse.
the british are such a horrendous tourists that Malta thought of banning them from visiting their island....

It was in Portugal where I saw a bunch of british men drunk and one of them climbed on a car parked in a residential neighborhood and took a dump on it, while their friends looked at him and just laughed like retarded pricks.... I couldn't phantom an American doing that, not even the dumbest breed of ghetto/white trash in our country, that's just not the american way.

if u wanna see the stereotypical brit, don't think of posh elegant people with a fancy accent, think of obnoxious trashy f***s with an arrogant attitude.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Worst tourists from my experiences:

--Israeli's
--British
--Australians
--Chinese
--Americans
--Russians
--Germans

Best tourists:

--Japanese
--Canadians
--Scandinavians
--Brazilians
--Koreans (except in Thailand and the Philippines).
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

zboy1 wrote:Worst tourists from my experiences:

--Israeli's
--British
--Australians
--Chinese
--Americans
--Russians
--Germans

Best tourists:

--Japanese
--Canadians
--Scandinavians
--Brazilians
--Koreans (except in Thailand and the Philippines).
The Japanese can get pretty annoying, especially in their large groups.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This is not on the Metro.

It's on an electric suburban train. The guy is not American- sounds like an Aussie/Brit. The lady was not carrying her things- she was selling mosquito door nets and making a sales announcement on her speakers.

The people were saying-" All these uninvited outsiders have been coming and throwing their weight/pushing everybody around".

Blame Hollywood- it shows that the whole world loves Americans ( and other Anglos), speaks English and wants to come and live in the US. That an Anglo= Terrestrial God.

And also so many immigrants in Anglo countries create the false impression that everybody respects the Anglo, wants to learn English and worship the Anglo countries.

If this happened in the Philippines, the Brit would be thought of as an American and a "porinar" ( synonyms). Since Americans are loved, everything would be forgiven.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!