Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What the hell am I doing here?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What the hell am I doing here?!

Postby ryanx » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:36 pm

I am an atheist. I am not into marriage and long term commitment. I am allergic to kids and hate the responsibility. I can't stand scammers, gold diggers and whores. I loathe noise, pollution, stinky environments, beggers on the streets and bad service. And above all I detest bad food. What the hell am I doing here in the philippines?
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am







Postby The » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Ok well if you dont like where you're at then you can leave...DUH!
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: What the hell am I doing here?!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:52 pm

ryanx wrote:I am an atheist. I am not into marriage and long term commitment. I am allergic to kids and hate the responsibility. I can't stand scammers, gold diggers and whores. I loathe noise, pollution, stinky environments, beggers on the streets and bad service. And above all I detest bad food. What the hell am I doing here in the philippines?


You sound like a very negative person to me, and negative people tend to be unhappy pretty much everywhere they go. If you are an atheist and hate the thought of marriage and kids, beggars and noise, I say your best choice is to just stay in the West and live comfortably alone. There will always be one person who can stomach your own personality no matter what you do and where you go, and that person is you. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby gsjackson » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:15 pm

You're misreading his tone, which is ironic. He's been an astute poster here for some time.

I've been posing the same question to myself for almost three weeks: Thailand is everything I hate, so what am I doing here? But in my case, the answer is simple enough -- I came here without any expectations, only to set foot in Asia for the first time, and get a cheap suit from a great tailor. And I get to leave in three days.

Though never having been there, I get your aversion to the Philippines. The real question is: Why didn't Valencia, Spain work?
Last edited by gsjackson on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: What the hell am I doing here?!

Postby J_master » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:20 pm

ryanx wrote:I am an atheist. I am not into marriage and long term commitment. I am allergic to kids and hate the responsibility. I can't stand scammers, gold diggers and whores. I loathe noise, pollution, stinky environments, beggers on the streets and bad service. And above all I detest bad food. What the hell am I doing here in the philippines?


Try going to Hong Kong or Singapore next time. You get what you pay for.
J_master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 pm
Location: Myrtle Beach

Re: What the hell am I doing here?!

Postby Luc Furr » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:28 pm

ryanx wrote:I am an atheist. I am not into marriage and long term commitment. I am allergic to kids and hate the responsibility. I can't stand scammers, gold diggers and whores. I loathe noise, pollution, stinky environments, beggers on the streets and bad service. And above all I detest bad food. What the hell am I doing here in the philippines?


why on earth did you go there in the first place? Pack up and go someplace that fits you and the future.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:41 pm

The only reason guys go to shiteholes like the Philippines or Pattaya is for easy sex. What is all the BS here?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby gsjackson » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:08 pm

MrPeabody wrote:The only reason guys go to shiteholes like the Philippines or Pattaya is for easy sex. What is all the BS here?


It is? Tamdrin and I are the only ones here who have come to Pattaya recently, and he split after two days. I'm old, and don't want it that badly anymore. I wouldn't pay for it if it was the hottest woman on the planet. You'd have to pay me three figures or so to have sex with the women here, and supply triple coverage condoms. You'll get there soon, and understand.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:18 pm

gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:The only reason guys go to shiteholes like the Philippines or Pattaya is for easy sex. What is all the BS here?


It is? Tamdrin and I are the only ones here who have come to Pattaya recently, and he split after two days. I'm old, and don't want it that badly anymore. I wouldn't pay for it if it was the hottest woman on the planet. You'd have to pay me three figures or so to have sex with the women here, and supply triple coverage condoms. You'll get there soon, and understand.


Then why did you go there? You could have gotten fresh air in Arizona.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby pandabear » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:34 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:The only reason guys go to shiteholes like the Philippines or Pattaya is for easy sex. What is all the BS here?


It is? Tamdrin and I are the only ones here who have come to Pattaya recently, and he split after two days. I'm old, and don't want it that badly anymore. I wouldn't pay for it if it was the hottest woman on the planet. You'd have to pay me three figures or so to have sex with the women here, and supply triple coverage condoms. You'll get there soon, and understand.


Then why did you go there? You could have gotten fresh air in Arizona.


One can still exercise one's Patriarchal gaze.

But, Mr. Jackson might want to consider having his testosterone levels checked.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWT19QPZ6KE[/youtube]
pandabear
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 am
Location: USA

Postby gsjackson » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:19 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:The only reason guys go to shiteholes like the Philippines or Pattaya is for easy sex. What is all the BS here?


It is? Tamdrin and I are the only ones here who have come to Pattaya recently, and he split after two days. I'm old, and don't want it that badly anymore. I wouldn't pay for it if it was the hottest woman on the planet. You'd have to pay me three figures or so to have sex with the women here, and supply triple coverage condoms. You'll get there soon, and understand.


Then why did you go there? You could have gotten fresh air in Arizona.


I was in eastern Europe, what I had planned to do in Warsaw fell through, I had three weeks to fill in, I knew this would be my only chance to ever be in Asia since I would never take a 15-hour flight across the Pacific. I wanted to get a suit, and I wanted to get a variety of massages -- yeah, maybe some with happy endings. The latter project ended when I got here and realized I couldn't go in the streets without holding my nose.

Your cynicism is getting a little over the line here, friend. And like I said, if you've still got enough of a sex drive at your age to contemplate getting it on with women like these, enjoy it while you can, because you won't have it much longer.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby gsjackson » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:24 pm

pandabear wrote:But, Mr. Jackson might want to consider having his testosterone levels checked.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWT19QPZ6KE[/youtube]


No point to it. Either weight lifting, cold showers, wine instead of beer, etc., etc. is going to get the job done, or it ain't happening. Because I'm not taking any hormone shots.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: What the hell am I doing here?!

Postby OutWest » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:29 pm

ryanx wrote:I am an atheist. I am not into marriage and long term commitment. I am allergic to kids and hate the responsibility. I can't stand scammers, gold diggers and whores. I loathe noise, pollution, stinky environments, beggers on the streets and bad service. And above all I detest bad food. What the hell am I doing here in the philippines?



You sound strictly first world to me...the real question might be...what in the hell are you doing anywhere?
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:31 pm

gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:The only reason guys go to shiteholes like the Philippines or Pattaya is for easy sex. What is all the BS here?


It is? Tamdrin and I are the only ones here who have come to Pattaya recently, and he split after two days. I'm old, and don't want it that badly anymore. I wouldn't pay for it if it was the hottest woman on the planet. You'd have to pay me three figures or so to have sex with the women here, and supply triple coverage condoms. You'll get there soon, and understand.


Then why did you go there? You could have gotten fresh air in Arizona.


I was in eastern Europe, what I had planned to do in Warsaw fell through, I had three weeks to fill in, I knew this would be my only chance to ever be in Asia since I would never take a 15-hour flight across the Pacific. I wanted to get a suit, and I wanted to get a variety of massages -- yeah, maybe some with happy endings. The latter project ended when I got here and realized I couldn't go in the streets without holding my nose.

Your cynicism is getting a little over the line here, friend. And like I said, if you've still got enough of a sex drive at your age to contemplate getting it on with women like these, enjoy it while you can, because you won't have it much longer.


I was just curious that everyone seemed startled that they woke up in the morning and somehow ended up in the Philippines or Pattaya and didn't know how they got there.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby OutWest » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:43 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:The only reason guys go to shiteholes like the Philippines or Pattaya is for easy sex. What is all the BS here?


It is? Tamdrin and I are the only ones here who have come to Pattaya recently, and he split after two days. I'm old, and don't want it that badly anymore. I wouldn't pay for it if it was the hottest woman on the planet. You'd have to pay me three figures or so to have sex with the women here, and supply triple coverage condoms. You'll get there soon, and understand.


Then why did you go there? You could have gotten fresh air in Arizona.


I was in eastern Europe, what I had planned to do in Warsaw fell through, I had three weeks to fill in, I knew this would be my only chance to ever be in Asia since I would never take a 15-hour flight across the Pacific. I wanted to get a suit, and I wanted to get a variety of massages -- yeah, maybe some with happy endings. The latter project ended when I got here and realized I couldn't go in the streets without holding my nose.

Your cynicism is getting a little over the line here, friend. And like I said, if you've still got enough of a sex drive at your age to contemplate getting it on with women like these, enjoy it while you can, because you won't have it much longer.


I was just curious that everyone seemed startled that they woke up in the morning and somehow ended up in the Philippines or Pattaya and didn't know how they got there.




Manila? We are landing in Manila in 30 minutes? The hell you say! I bought a ticket to Minneapolis!

>>>Oh, the hazards of carelessly booking tickets online!
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests