What is the Philippines like for filipino guys, womanwise?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: What is the Philippines like for filipinos, womanwise?

Post by hammanta »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Ok so a western guy can go over there and have high status and get laid a lot.

But what's it like for filipinos? Is it the same? better? not so good?

And what do filipinos think about westerners coming over?
A Western guy doesn't have "high status", he just has a high amount of cash. Only few Western guys have a high status, which is the ones who adapt well, who marry into a family and help said family out on occasion. A monger has no 'high status', bargirls and other sluts just make him believe he does to stroke his ego and get a higher pay. So lets clear that misconception right up. ;)

Now as far as I know, Filipino guys tend to do as well if not better then Westerners or other foreigners do. Let me tell you a story I know of an uncle of my wife who is known in the family as a great womanizer. This man worked abroad for a while in an Arab country, where he slept around and fathered several bastard children. He then went back to the Philippines but had several mistresses in cities he'd visit, especially in Manila. Again, he fathered several out-of-wedlock children. This man is not rich by any standard, not even by Filipino standards as he gambles and drinks all his profits away. He's not particularly handsome either, nor is he tall (only about 5'3" on a good day). But he's charismatic and he lives fast and flashy, and women love him. There are foreigners like him too, plenty I'm sure. But he's the type of guy that is also capable of getting women when he works abroad; he gets them wherever he goes. If that type of guy goes to the Philippines he'll do amazing. But as a Filipino he has the added advantage of knowing the language and the culture.

Status is not important at all, I think. What's important is charisma, the way you act and present yourself. Whether or not you are funny enough to break the ice and put a girl at ease, and having a bit of a 'dangerous' or exciting aura about you also helps. Sure there's gold diggers who only go for one's purse, but when their money maker has gone back to the States, who does she find to comfort her? Right! The charismatic, suave locals. Because an overweight socially awkward middle aged Westerner just doesn't compare. :wink:

I recall when I was in Hawaii, on my way to the Philippines for the first time, this Filipino cab driver, couldn't have been more than 5'2", 110lbs, was telling me about the Embassy superclub (different name now) and how I needed to go there. He showed me some pics of him in the VIP section with some stunners. I thought, how in the hell is this guy getting girls like that? He had some money but also as mentioned, charisma.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Franco wrote:Filipino men are notorious drunks, gamblers, and players. Most of the filipinas want a nice man who will be good and faithful to them. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a nice body and tons of cash - any woman would sleep with that. But a long-lasting relationship requires more than just physical lust. It's based on mutual respect and trust.

Mestizas are the most beautiful in Filipino society. My Bella is half Italian. Light skin and European features are highly-prized in the girls. My girlfriend can cook, speak 4 languages, ride a motorbike, sex like a wild animal, and soothe me during my most frustrating times. All she wants in return is that I respect her, be faithful, and treat her nice. That's it. She doesn't care if I got money or not. She likes me for me.

Love is out there guys. You just have to try and stop being so bitter because LIFE IS UNFAIR but it doesn't have to be miserable. Jah love.
Is that Bella in your avatar? Nice :) I agree with everything you said.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Franco wrote:Filipino men are notorious drunks, gamblers, and players. Most of the filipinas want a nice man who will be good and faithful to them. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a nice body and tons of cash - any woman would sleep with that. But a long-lasting relationship requires more than just physical lust. It's based on mutual respect and trust.

Mestizas are the most beautiful in Filipino society. My Bella is half Italian. Light skin and European features are highly-prized in the girls. My girlfriend can cook, speak 4 languages, ride a motorbike, sex like a wild animal, and soothe me during my most frustrating times. All she wants in return is that I respect her, be faithful, and treat her nice. That's it. She doesn't care if I got money or not. She likes me for me.

Love is out there guys. You just have to try and stop being so bitter because LIFE IS UNFAIR but it doesn't have to be miserable. Jah love.

I agree with Rock. Love Bella's look...
komments
Freshman Poster

Post by komments »

what is Mestizas? Sorry for showing my ignorance.
Greg Kellogg
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

komments wrote:what is Mestizas? Sorry for showing my ignorance.
Mixed ancestry - in this case Fiipino + white. Mixed kids are highly prized by some Filipinos. Lots of actors/TV personalities are mixed. Part of some Filipinas attraction to white guys is the idea that they will end up with a beautiful mixed child.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Mixed ancestry - in this case Fiipino + white. Mixed kids are highly prized by some Filipinos. Lots of actors/TV personalities are mixed. Part of some Filipinas attraction to white guys is the idea that they will end up with a beautiful mixed child.
I didn't know this word was used in the Philippines, must be the Spanish influence. In Latin America a mestizo/a is a someone who is mixed, amerindian and European. Most Mexicans are mestizos for example.