Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Eurobrat's Comments

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Eurobrat's Comments

Postby Tsar » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:49 am

I decided to make a specific post regarding the tactless comments, directed attacks, and postings (that resulted in some threads going off-topic). This thread is now on topic.

I have grown very weary of how Eurobrat constantly makes those comments and all directed at my posts. His posts never included any helpful information, any suggestions, or anything useful. (Except for maybe one post with semi-useful but not personally relevant information that I could use in this post: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 192#184192)

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:I think that there is a difference between extroverts and "Americanized extroverts."


Tsar, no offence but I don't see you getting a girlfriend anytime soon until you get yourself straitened out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 172#197172


eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:http://dating.happierabroad.com/memberid/100625934?affiliate_id=10017624&photoid=618120


Too bad you're never going to get out and go anywhere, because you're afraid to.

And how would you even communicate with her when she doesn't speak english? Considering she only speaks Italian and Russian.

Link http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 613#195613

The above post threw a thread off-topic.

What they did contain were at least one of the following:

1. Directed at me
2. Aggressive
3. Provocative to get a response from me
4. A random statement
5. An offensive


I am done shrugging off or ignoring those comments without an explanation. This post is now on-topic and the topic is to resolve whatever problem he has with my posts. The one comment element is any thread I create that has the word "girl" usually attracts a negative post from Eurobrat that throws the entire thing off-topic. Aside from being pissed-off about random things, once I saw that latest post from Eurobrat it just pissed me off after the latest thread last week that went off-topic.

I am hoping we can resolve this with civility and come to an understanding but I will say this: Starting today after your latest post I will not ignore your directed attacks and I will not respond entirely with civility after being provoked too many times if there is one more directed attack by you against me or designed to provoke a response.

Post your issues on this thread. Now we're on topic!!!
Last edited by Tsar on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Postby Tsar » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:08 am

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:I think that there is a difference between extroverts and "Americanized extroverts."


Tsar, no offence but I don't see you getting a girlfriend anytime soon until you get yourself straitened out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 172#197172


What exactly do you mean by "straightened out?"

#1: I do take offense to that
#2: You had no helpful information in your post
#3: Offer useful information or don't mention me in your posts
#4: I am infuriated on how you always targeting me in your posts. It is specifically targeting me based on the factors
#5: The word "Straitened" gives your sentence an entirely wrong meaning. The word should have been "Straightened."

"Straighten out" according to an idiom dictionary:

straighten someone out
1. to make someone's body straight or orderly.
2. to cause someone to behave better or to have a better attitude; to reform someone.
3. to help someone become less confused about something.

straighten something out

1. to make something straighter.
2. to bring order to something that is disorderly.

straighten out

1. to become straight.
2. to improve one's behavior or attitude.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/straighten+out


That idiom does not apply to me. I have been civil up until now but based on your attacks and directed aggressive comments it applies to you:

Straighten out: To cause someone to behave better or to have a better attitude; to reform someone.
Example: Eurobrat should straighten out and stop posting directed attacks against Tsar.
Last edited by Tsar on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:16 am

In this context I suppose "straitened out" means that you should accept a pretense that some used up old whore is your "wife" or "girlfriend", just like everyone else.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:30 am

Tsar wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:I think that there is a difference between extroverts and "Americanized extroverts."


Tsar, no offence but I don't see you getting a girlfriend anytime soon until you get yourself straitened out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 172#197172


What exactly do you mean by "straightened out?"

#1: I do take offense to that
#2: You had no helpful information in your post
#3: Offer useful information or don't mention me in your posts
#4: I am infuriated on how you always targeting me in your posts. It is specifically targeting me based on the factors
#5: The word "Straitened" gives your sentence an entirely wrong meaning. The word should have been "Straightened."

"Straighten out" according to an idiom dictionary:

straighten someone out
1. to make someone's body straight or orderly.
2. to cause someone to behave better or to have a better attitude; to reform someone.
3. to help someone become less confused about something.

straighten something out

1. to make something straighter.
2. to bring order to something that is disorderly.

straighten out

1. to become straight.
2. to improve one's behavior or attitude.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/straighten+out


That idiom does not apply to me. I have been civil up until now but based on your attacks and directed aggressive comments it applies to you:

Straighten out: To cause someone to behave better or to have a better attitude; to reform someone.
Example: Eurobrat should straighten out and stop posting directed attacks against Tsar.


If you actually consider that an attack then I guess I have to walk on eggshells around you.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:42 am

Eurobrat is pissed off about a lot of things now :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:05 pm

publicduende wrote:Eurobrat is pissed off about a lot of things now :)


Oh please, I'm just trying to give the guy a push and help him out and he got all sentimental about my posts.

I think someone like Tsar really needs to get moving with his life and trying new things (even erratic new decisions) if he's going to improve. But i have a feeling he doesn't really know what he wants and that's why he hasn't made the move to go and travel or explore outside his neighbourhood.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Tsar » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:28 pm

I know everything I want in life.

I look on all the websites too book travel. I'd like to travel but it is expensive when unemployed or earning minimum wage. I would be on a flight a few days from now if I had the money to go overseas. It is financially eviscerating to spend one year's savings on a vacation and maybe add some to credit, especially when I could use that for more important purposes to become established in life.

The cheapest flight to Belarus on May 17, 2015 - May 23, 3014 is $1,080 round-trip. I would need to add money for lodging (book pre-flight), meals, suitcases (buy pre-flight), and foreign electricity converters (buy pre-flight). I don't own an iPod, iPad, or a cheap laptop for travel. Travel is doable without an electronic device but is that the best decision to go without one? (Especially because those electronics cost money, and like I said with traveling, it isn't logical for me to spend money on new electronics when I have more important purposes like becoming established in life).

I'm not like other people younger or in my generation that just buys everything. I am making a great effort to make the right financial decisions. In the present I would love to be able to go on a one week (or two week) trip to Europe for my first vacation but it's not something I can afford.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Tsar wrote:I know everything I want in life.

I look on all the websites too book travel. I'd like to travel but it is expensive when unemployed or earning minimum wage. I would be on a flight a few days from now if I had the money to go overseas. It is financially eviscerating to spend one year's savings on a vacation and maybe add some to credit, especially when I could use that for more important purposes to become established in life.

The cheapest flight to Belarus on May 17, 2015 - May 23, 3014 is $1,080 round-trip. I would need to add money for lodging (book pre-flight), meals, suitcases (buy pre-flight), and foreign electricity converters (buy pre-flight). I don't own an iPod, iPad, or a cheap laptop for travel. Travel is doable without an electronic device but is that the best decision to go without one? (Especially because those electronics cost money, and like I said with traveling, it isn't logical for me to spend money on new electronics when I have more important purposes like becoming established in life).

I'm not like other people younger or in my generation that just buys everything. I am making a great effort to make the right financial decisions. In the present I would love to be able to go on a one week (or two week) trip to Europe for my first vacation but it's not something I can afford.


You seriously can't find anyway to make and save just €2,000? This would be enough for 1 month in eastern Europe plus flight. Worlds most advanced and dynamic economy and you can't find any thing just to be able to save up a little money?

Even if earning minimum wage (whatever it is in your state lets say $8/hour) $1,280 minus the taxes about $150 so $1,130 total for the month you should be able to travel in 2-3 months.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Tsar » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:22 pm

eurobrat wrote:Even if earning minimum wage (whatever it is in your state lets say $8/hour) $1,280 minus the taxes about $150 so $1,130 total for the month you should be able to travel in 2-3 months.


My state the $1,280 gross income would be a net of $1,075.30 because it has one of the highest income taxes.
http://www.paycheckcity.com/calculator/salary/

Is that a wise financial decision to give a minimum wage earner that is trying to get established in life?

Wouldn't the $2,000 or $3,000 be put to better uses like going towards a down-payment on a small house or using it? With a minimum wage job I wouldn't really be saving anymore than I am now. I could afford to go on the vacation this month or next but then I'd be at $0. That would ruin my chance at becoming established sooner in life.

When it is a choice between fun or becoming established in life, I must make the smart choice to become established in life.

America isn't the most dynamic economy in the world or the best place for a millennial to get good employment.

While the findings illustrates this and other troubling social trends, the most disconcerting conclusions they draw are on the economic front.

Nearly 80 percent of those surveyed are in debt, be it from student loans, credit cards or mortgages. Since the year after President Obama first took office, 40 percent of the participants have been unemployed, with nearly 23 percent having endured extended unemployment that lasted six months or more.

In 2011, when the report subjects were roughly 25, they were more likely to be earning under $15,000 in annual salary than they were to be earning more than $40,000, according to The Atlantic.

Money remains the primary source of anxiety for the Millennial generation, which makes sense considering 53.8 percent pulled in under $25,000 in 2011.

When you consider that these Millennials were more likely to earn minimum wage than a liveable salary, the news that 68 percent of 27-year-old high school dropouts are parents indicates that our nation is on a trajectory that will require the government to do more to subsidize struggling families.

http://elitedaily.com/life/the-second-l ... to-launch/


The only positive element in my situation is I have no debt. My earnings are limited until I get better employment (which given the economic depression in America isn't likely because it's all about chance and luck).
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:38 pm

eurobrat wrote:Worlds most advanced and dynamic economy and you can't find any thing just to be able to save up a little money?


You're still stuck with this kind of American Century delusion. The US are going down the drain faster and deeper than any other Western country, and doing it in such a vacuous and arrogant way they are quickly becoming the country everybody loves to hate. All world economies that still have some hopes of growth have learned to avoid dealing with the US and focus on dealing with one another instead.

Besides the point, I think Tsar is right on this one. The US as such isn't fit for a young and unskilled millennial like him. That is precisely why he would be better off recognising that
1) he has nothing to gain staying where he is and waiting for a decent job offer to materialise
2) he has absolutely nothing to lose going abroad looking for some adventure: he could make beds on a cruise ship, or wait tables in Minsk, or migrate to Scandinavia were the local government offers free vocational courses. Anything, really, anything is better than remaining in his current state of idling misery.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Tsar » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:51 pm

publicduende wrote:he has absolutely nothing to lose going abroad looking for some adventure: he could make beds on a cruise ship, or wait tables in Minsk, or migrate to Scandinavia were the local government offers free vocational courses. Anything, really, anything is better than remaining in his current state of idling misery.


I looked into employment on a cruise ship after reading a news article on Yahoo Finance. It would be something I would definitely consider if it paid well but I read some very negative reports, the pay is absolutely terrible (not even minimum wage), and the hours are long (10-18 per day, 7 days a week). It's not a good combination with the very little pay and the very long hours.

P&O cruise ship staff paid basic salary of 75p ($1.22) an hour

http://www.theguardian.com/business/201 ... nuses-tips


Royal Caribbean pays a salary to its waiters and cabin attendants of only $50 a month

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2014/02/ar ... et-poorer/


Many people say most cruise liners hire people from developing nations because they are less likely to speak out, especially for lower level positions. Thoughts?

In my opinion, the reason why many of the ‘lower’ jobs are filled with people from developing nations is because the cruise lines can get away with paying them lower wages. Most of the ‘lower’ jobs receive very little money from the cruise lines (maybe $200 – $500 USD per month), with gratuities making up the rest of their salary. It would be a lot harder to convince people from the western world to take a job for such a small base pay, but for those from developing countries, this amount is often much more than they would earn back at home.

Read more at: http://www.nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs ... uise-ship/


http://www.lipcon.com/news_archive/news_article3.php

http://www.waronwant.org/past-campaigns/sweat-ships

Is it really possible for an American to be an "illegal worker" in Minsk or "illegally immigrate" to Scandinavia and get employment and free learning?
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Tsar wrote:My state the $1,280 gross income would be a net of $1,075.30 because it has one of the highest income taxes.
http://www.paycheckcity.com/calculator/salary/

Is that a wise financial decision to give a minimum wage earner that is trying to get established in life?

Wouldn't the $2,000 or $3,000 be put to better uses like going towards a down-payment on a small house or using it? With a minimum wage job I wouldn't really be saving anymore than I am now. I could afford to go on the vacation this month or next but then I'd be at $0. That would ruin my chance at becoming established sooner in life.

When it is a choice between fun or becoming established in life, I must make the smart choice to become established in life.

America isn't the most dynamic economy in the world or the best place for a millennial to get good employment.

While the findings illustrates this and other troubling social trends, the most disconcerting conclusions they draw are on the economic front.

Nearly 80 percent of those surveyed are in debt, be it from student loans, credit cards or mortgages. Since the year after President Obama first took office, 40 percent of the participants have been unemployed, with nearly 23 percent having endured extended unemployment that lasted six months or more.

When you consider that these Millennials were more likely to earn minimum wage than a liveable salary, the news that 68 percent of 27-year-old high school dropouts are parents indicates that our nation is on a trajectory that will require the government to do more to subsidize struggling families.

http://elitedaily.com/life/the-second-l ... to-launch/


The only positive element in my situation is I have no debt. My earnings are limited until I get better employment (which given the economic depression in America isn't likely because it's all about chance and luck).


You have no debt and no kids or family to support. I think you have no reason to just throw all your eggs in one basket, pack a suit case and hit the road like I did. Pick a country and just leave. Even if you pick the wrong country (like I did), it's still easy to switch to another one. You have absolutely nothing to lose.

I'm not sure why you have this dream of establishing yourself because no one is established at 24 pretty much anywhere on this planet except the rich daddies boys and girls. And you're definitely not going to "establish" yourself with a minimum wage job anywhere.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:12 pm

publicduende wrote:You're still stuck with this kind of American Century delusion. The US are going down the drain faster and deeper than any other Western country, and doing it in such a vacuous and arrogant way they are quickly becoming the country everybody loves to hate.


True, but I could say the same about Italy. But we won't go there because I'm enjoying my Sunday.

publicduende wrote:All world economies that still have some hopes of growth have learned to avoid dealing with the US and focus on dealing with one another instead.

Besides the point, I think Tsar is right on this one. The US as such isn't fit for a young and unskilled millennial like him. That is precisely why he would be better off recognising that
1) he has nothing to gain staying where he is and waiting for a decent job offer to materialise
2) he has absolutely nothing to lose going abroad looking for some adventure: he could make beds on a cruise ship, or wait tables in Minsk, or migrate to Scandinavia were the local government offers free vocational courses. Anything, really, anything is better than remaining in his current state of idling misery.


There's pretty much nowhere you could go if you're not skilled. Why are all these kids in the US and Italy graduating with no skill in something, I thought that was the point of college. Even 3rd worlders without fancy bachelors and masters have some skill these days.

And I meant that the US is still a dynamic and large economy to make money off of. I remember when I was younger than his age I used to do all sorts of side jobs for extra money. I used to do all sorts of stuff like go around to garage sales and look for shit I could resell on eBay for profit. I remember I went to one where this guy had 3 high end looking digital stethoscopes for sale for only $2 a piece sitting right next to a bunch of old cheesy 80's VHS tapes. I bought all 3 and when I went back home and saw they were worth $250 a piece on eBay. I did again when I found a guy selling a 16 channel DVR CCTV recorder for only $10 new in the box. There's tons of shit to resell and there's more ways to make $1000 a month online with minimal effort (10 hours a week) then I could have ever dreamed of at his age.

The only blockade in his life is him.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:29 pm

eurobrat wrote:There's pretty much nowhere you could go if you're not skilled. Why are all these kids in the US and Italy graduating with no skill in something, I thought that was the point of college. Even 3rd worlders without fancy bachelors and masters have some skill these days.

And I meant that the US is still a dynamic and large economy to make money off of. I remember when I was younger than his age I used to do all sorts of side jobs for extra money. I used to do all sorts of stuff like go around to garage sales and look for shit I could resell on eBay for profit. I remember I went to one where this guy had 3 high end looking digital stethoscopes for sale for only $2 a piece sitting right next to a bunch of old cheesy 80's VHS tapes. I bought all 3 and when I went back home and saw they were worth $250 a piece on eBay. I did again when I found a guy selling a 16 channel DVR CCTV recorder for only $10 new in the box. There's tons of shit to resell and there's more ways to make $1000 a month online with minimal effort (10 hours a week) then I could have ever dreamed of at his age.

The only blockade in his life is him.


Skills can be learned outside college, and even when they are learned, they won't get them very far if they don't have a desire to exercise them, work hard, improve and innovate. One of the most depressing thoughts is to see smart and perceptive young men like Tsar (but I could mention ABCDavid) seeing themselves unfit to enter society "from the front door", so to speak, and make a positive and productive contribution. Such a waste of human intellect and capital. The US really must have drowned entire generations into depression and despair, if it literally flushes the young down the toilet of history.

I know you are (or at least used to be) a resourceful guy, and perhaps 10 years ago the US society was in a more optimistic place. Something must have happened to all of you guys during these cursed Obama years, since I now see people like Tsar who can never more forward and people like you who seem to have lost the compass.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:42 pm

publicduende wrote:Skills can be learned outside college, and even when they are learned, they won't get them very far if they don't have a desire to exercise them, work hard, improve and innovate. One of the most depressing thoughts is to see smart and perceptive young men like Tsar (but I could mention ABCDavid) seeing themselves unfit to enter society "from the front door", so to speak, and make a positive and productive contribution. Such a waste of human intellect and capital. The US really must have drowned entire generations into depression and despair, if it literally flushes the young down the toilet of history.


This is happening everyone in the Western World, not just the US. It's definitely crowded everywhere but theres tons of stupid niches that can provide a decent living these days and even be able to stack cash away.

publicduende wrote:I know you are (or at least used to be) a resourceful guy, and perhaps 10 years ago the US society was in a more optimistic place. Something must have happened to all of you guys during these cursed Obama years, since I now see people like Tsar who can never more forward and people like you who seem to have lost the compass.


Used to be huh? What the hell man you just had to throw a jab in there didn't you? And what the hell do you mean lost compass? I may have lost my sanity a bit but I'm still very resourceful and intelligent.

Maybe Tsar just needs to get laid for an ego boost, theres no better elixir of youth and self confidence booster than having a nice tight vagina grappling your cock.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests