Eurobrat's Comments

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Even though this is a debate directed only to EuroBrat...

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

I remember trying to reason with Tsar the challenges and other common senses about finding a "pure" 16 year old virgin
abroad including language, but he ended up ignoring, do you ignore all your problems Tsar?

1- I'm done with reasoning with people who create excuses and justifications for their lack of action.

2- I repeat: Marrying a 16 year old will require you to play 2 roles; the role of a husband and the role of a father. Depending on the situation
you have to switch role back and forth like a pendulum due to her naive and immature Nature.

3- A shrewd person would ask for suggestions and enlightenment about moving abroad to the experienced people and take action.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even though this is a debate directed only to EuroBrat..

Post by Cornfed »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:I remember trying to reason with Tsar the challenges and other common senses about finding a "pure" 16 year old virgin
abroad including language, but he ended up ignoring, do you ignore all your problems Tsar?

1- I'm done with reasoning with people who create excuses and justifications for their lack of action.
You mean the lack of action in pretending to be married to a worn-out old whore before she assrapes you in the divorce court? You need an excuse to not want to do that, i.e. to exercise a shred of common sense, now?
2- I repeat: Marrying a 16 year old will require you to play 2 roles; the role of a husband and the role of a father. Depending on the situation
you have to switch role back and forth like a pendulum due to her naive and immature Nature..
The role of husband should in part be the role of father. Hence the tradition of the father giving the bride away. Females are grown children, and the father is handing responsibility for his child onto another man.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Worlds most advanced and dynamic economy and you can't find any thing just to be able to save up a little money?
You're still stuck with this kind of American Century delusion. The US are going down the drain faster and deeper than any other Western country, and doing it in such a vacuous and arrogant way they are quickly becoming the country everybody loves to hate. All world economies that still have some hopes of growth have learned to avoid dealing with the US and focus on dealing with one another instead.

Besides the point, I think Tsar is right on this one. The US as such isn't fit for a young and unskilled millennial like him. That is precisely why he would be better off recognising that
1) he has nothing to gain staying where he is and waiting for a decent job offer to materialise
2) he has absolutely nothing to lose going abroad looking for some adventure: he could make beds on a cruise ship, or wait tables in Minsk, or migrate to Scandinavia were the local government offers free vocational courses. Anything, really, anything is better than remaining in his current state of idling misery.
You really will have difficulty coming to one conclusive observation about the whole US economy.
Some regions are lousy- Rhode Island and most of New England for example. At the same time, Texas, with an economy bigger than most European countries, is booming.

California, while far from booming (and it will likely not do so for some time) still has an economy
larger than all of Russia and about the size of the entire Italian economy.

It is a time of great change, and while not all of it is good, opportunities are out there, especially for the entrepreneurial individual.

Nothing is more poor than the poverty of spirit and the poverty of imagination.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

OutWest wrote: You really will have difficulty coming to one conclusive observation about the whole US economy. Some regions are lousy- Rhode Island and most of New England for example. At the same time, Texas, with an economy bigger than most European countries, is booming.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Worlds most advanced and dynamic economy and you can't find any thing just to be able to save up a little money?
You're still stuck with this kind of American Century delusion. The US are going down the drain faster and deeper than any other Western country, and doing it in such a vacuous and arrogant way they are quickly becoming the country everybody loves to hate. All world economies that still have some hopes of growth have learned to avoid dealing with the US and focus on dealing with one another instead.

Besides the point, I think Tsar is right on this one. The US as such isn't fit for a young and unskilled millennial like him. That is precisely why he would be better off recognising that
1) he has nothing to gain staying where he is and waiting for a decent job offer to materialise
2) he has absolutely nothing to lose going abroad looking for some adventure: he could make beds on a cruise ship, or wait tables in Minsk, or migrate to Scandinavia were the local government offers free vocational courses. Anything, really, anything is better than remaining in his current state of idling misery.
You really will have difficulty coming to one conclusive observation about the whole US economy.
Some regions are lousy- Rhode Island and most of New England for example. At the same time, Texas, with an economy bigger than most European countries, is booming.

California, while far from booming (and it will likely not do so for some time) still has an economy

It is a time of great change, and while not all of it is good, opportunities are out there, especially for the entrepreneurial individual.

Unless you are involved in nerdy Silicon Valley IT shit, or you're an extroverted, bossy over-40 real estate agent, there IS no economy in California. Noone produces anything. There are still a few movies being made, but TRY getting into one of the unions. Bet you $1000 you can't. Pick lettuce maybe??

Your stats about countries are obviously fallacious. Use your head. Italy has no missiles and no navy. Russia has both. Russia has oil and technology to drill for it a mile deep. Italy builds cars and designs pretty things, that's all.

Oh and just try EXISTING in that spiritual wasteland of California while you pile up that imaginary fortune. NO girlfriends. In fact no FRIENDS, unless you drive the right car, or have something else of major social value to offer. Yeah, YOU try it.

"I'm in solitary confinement, I'm the Count of f***ing Monte Cristo, but by God I am going to MAINTAIN A POSITIVE FREAKING ATTITUDE and PILE UP MONEY..................."

SO THAT...

ONE DAY....

I can EVENTUALLY....

have a LIFE!!!!"

"Time of great change"
Haha one day maybe people will be hunting down the clowns that told us to embrace that shit... "retraining"... "knowledge economy"... "free trade"...
No not to kill them...
Rather just to take all their money... ban them from working... then tell them to "EMBRACE CHANGE"

I'll stop there.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Worlds most advanced and dynamic economy and you can't find any thing just to be able to save up a little money?

Unless you are involved in nerdy Silicon Valley IT shit, or you're an extroverted, bossy over-40 real estate agent, there IS no economy in California. Noone produces anything. There are still a few movies being made, but TRY getting into one of the unions. Bet you $1000 you can't. Pick lettuce maybe??

Your stats about countries are obviously fallacious. Use your head. Italy has no missiles and no navy. Russia has both. Russia has oil and technology to drill for it a mile deep. Italy builds cars and designs pretty things, that's all.

Oh and just try EXISTING in that spiritual wasteland of California while you pile up that imaginary fortune. NO girlfriends. In fact no FRIENDS, unless you drive the right car, or have something else of major social value to offer. Yeah, YOU try it.

"I'm in solitary confinement, I'm the Count of f***ing Monte Cristo, but by God I am going to MAINTAIN A POSITIVE FREAKING ATTITUDE and PILE UP MONEY..................."

SO THAT...

ONE DAY....

I can EVENTUALLY....

have a LIFE!!!!"

"Time of great change"
Haha one day maybe people will be hunting down the clowns that told us to embrace that shit... "retraining"... "knowledge economy"... "free trade"...
No not to kill them...
Rather just to take all their money... ban them from working... then tell them to "EMBRACE CHANGE"

I'll stop there.
Oh...so it is NOT a time of great change? You obviously embrace despair. Meanwhile, despite all the problems, there are those who are inventing things and starting businesses.
The industrial base in California shrank 33% since 2001. The remaining 1.25 million Californians still employed in manufacturing will be very shocked to wake up and realize that they are actually...picking lettuce!

Why does it have to be either coming up roses or it's the apocalypse? California is not doing well, but does it mean that all 40 million Californians are unemployed and on welfare?
The states around California have been doing better than California- a better business climate for one thing. California is on a negative trajectory, but somehow it does not mean that not a single thing is manufactured in California or that there is 90% unemployment. By global standards, there is not doubt still a lot of opportunity in California. Asians are not flocking to Bangladesh.
Chinese immigrants can still come to California and they will see opportunity, and they will make money. The technology sector in California is by itself vast, and no, they are not all IT workers.

Why is it that those who are complaining the loudest are older white men who somehow are pissed that all they thought they were entitled to is not dropped in their lap.
This is such a tedious thing...no wonder I get along better with the fucxing Chinese.

So embrace despair! Yes, California will cease to exist by 2025, except for the part owned and run by the Chinese, which will be most of it. Problem solved! The Entitled white man is becoming obsolete.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I wasn't writing on behalf of older White men, OutWest. I was thinking of one of my sons.

Not really concerned about which Persian raghead motherf***er is "starting a business". They hire Mexicans or in some cases fellow ragheads. There are no fulltime jobs for White men, unless on a perfect corporate career trajectory. (e.g. my 3 other sons.)

No, unemployment is not 90%. But 50% of California families have a member on the dole, and maybe 30% of adults actually produce anything (i.e. work in a non-government, non-health-care job) If you think a shrinking employment base is a place where anyone can just show up, thumbs in waistband, and get hired, like in some old movie Western, YOU try it. Go ahead and show me how easy it is. But you have to use a resume that only shows work as a security guard and a barback since graduating from college. THEN let's see what corporate plum you land.

California is a place to leave. Yesterday.

What the apologists for this non-economy, like you, do not seem to GET, is that not everyone has the inclination or the capital to be an "entrepreneur". So waving your hands and talking about being "entrepreneurial" doesn't cut it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:Oh...so it is NOT a time of great change? You obviously embrace despair. Meanwhile, despite all the problems, there are those who are inventing things and starting businesses.
The industrial base in California shrank 33% since 2001. The remaining 1.25 million Californians still employed in manufacturing will be very shocked to wake up and realize that they are actually...picking lettuce!

Why does it have to be either coming up roses or it's the apocalypse? California is not doing well, but does it mean that all 40 million Californians are unemployed and on welfare?
The states around California have been doing better than California- a better business climate for one thing. California is on a negative trajectory, but somehow it does not mean that not a single thing is manufactured in California or that there is 90% unemployment. By global standards, there is not doubt still a lot of opportunity in California. Asians are not flocking to Bangladesh.
Chinese immigrants can still come to California and they will see opportunity, and they will make money. The technology sector in California is by itself vast, and no, they are not all IT workers.

Why is it that those who are complaining the loudest are older white men who somehow are pissed that all they thought they were entitled to is not dropped in their lap.
This is such a tedious thing...no wonder I get along better with the fucxing Chinese.

So embrace despair! Yes, California will cease to exist by 2025, except for the part owned and run by the Chinese, which will be most of it. Problem solved! The Entitled white man is becoming obsolete.

I think Jester's take on California/US was targeting the moral and spiritual decline, rather than the socio-economical one. It's quite telling after all that he's in Mexico, you have a wonderful young wife waiting for you in the Philippines and Eurobrat left LA for Europe. And for what the crude GDP comparison is worth, I have been out of Italy for the best part of 15 years and, for how much I am starting to see the cracks in the UK economy and way of living, I can't hide the fact that the UK economy is faring better than the Italian and the German one, at least as far as my age and job bracket are concerned.

Yes, it's a time of great change, and it's worldwide, not just in the US. All of us have embraced the change the way they could or saw fit. And all of us ended up away from our homeland. It's quite telling. That's what, I think, Jester was arguing.

I don't know too much about the phenomenon, but I wouldn't really see the Chinese takeover of large swathes of Californian estates and economy as a good thing. These people clearly are awash with cheap cash and desperately need to park it somewhere for excess returns. Yes, Chinese entrepreneurs negotiating sales and distribution deals in California for stuff produced back home on $50 a month median wages, I bet they eye the opportunity and make money. I am glad you might well be on that bandwagon, from what I can infer. Yet, this isn't about propping up the local economy, it's about the empire crumbling and pieces of it being auctioned for cheap to the new rich, the new powerful, the new Empires.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
OutWest wrote:Oh...so it is NOT a time of great change? You obviously embrace despair. Meanwhile, despite all the problems, there are those who are inventing things and starting businesses.

I think Jester's take on California/US was targeting the moral and spiritual decline, rather than the socio-economical one. It's quite telling after all that he's in Mexico, you have a wonderful young wife waiting for you in the Philippines and Eurobrat left LA for Europe. And for what the crude GDP comparison is worth, I have been out of Italy for the best part of 15 years and, for how much I am starting to see the cracks in the UK economy and way of living, I can't hide the fact that the UK economy is faring better than the Italian and the German one, at least as far as my age and job bracket are concerned.

Yes, it's a time of great change, and it's worldwide, not just in the US. All of us have embraced the change the way they could or saw fit. And all of us ended up away from our homeland. It's quite telling. That's what, I think, Jester was arguing.

I don't know too much about the phenomenon, but I wouldn't really see the Chinese takeover of large swathes of Californian estates and economy as a good thing. These people clearly are awash with cheap cash and desperately need to park it somewhere for excess returns. Yes, Chinese entrepreneurs negotiating sales and distribution deals in California for stuff produced back home on $50 a month median wages, I bet they eye the opportunity and make money. I am glad you might well be on that bandwagon, from what I can infer. Yet, this isn't about propping up the local economy, it's about the empire crumbling and pieces of it being auctioned for cheap to the new rich, the new powerful, the new Empires.

Ah yes...I do think however, that simply buying stuff in China and selling it to Yanks trying to bit save a buck is a bit of a cliche- after all, that is the Walmart Model. It does provide good cover though- everyone assumes that is what one is doing, and they tend to not question further.

Selling cheap crap is not our business model however, and the assumption that all manufacturing costs are cheaper in China is not always supported by the facts. When you add up the total cost pre-sale, logistics costs, including supply chain time costs, there are products that can be cheaper to manufacture in the USA, especially when delivery times for special orders can be a few weeks rather than months. The average wage of a Chinese worker is about $400 per month, which sound like a bargain, except that costs in almost every other aspect are higher. If you know how to hire a special
creature known as a "Damn Yankee", (You might have to research the term) you would be a fool to have your work done in China vs the USA, unless you are producing very labor intensive products.

No wife waiting for me...she is here in the USA with me, thank God.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Ah yes...I do think however, that simply buying stuff in China and selling it to Yanks trying to bit save a buck is a bit of a cliche- after all, that is the Walmart Model. It does provide good cover though- everyone assumes that is what one is doing, and they tend to not question further.

Selling cheap crap is not our business model however, and the assumption that all manufacturing costs are cheaper in China is not always supported by the facts. When you add up the total cost pre-sale, logistics costs, including supply chain time costs, there are products that can be cheaper to manufacture in the USA, especially when delivery times for special orders can be a few weeks rather than months. The average wage of a Chinese worker is about $400 per month, which sound like a bargain, except that costs in almost every other aspect are higher. If you know how to hire a special
creature known as a "Damn Yankee", (You might have to research the term) you would be a fool to have your work done in China vs the USA, unless you are producing very labor intensive products.

No wife waiting for me...she is here in the USA with me, thank God.
I'm not sure what California and the Chinese have to do with Tsar starting his life and moving away from home or at least finding a job and getting some steady income going. I left California for a spiritual and cultural journey not for economic reasons although it is expensive but the one biggest setback in California is trying to buy a place there.

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Jester wrote:I wasn't writing on behalf of older White men, OutWest. I was thinking of one of my sons.

Not really concerned about which Persian raghead motherf***er is "starting a business". They hire Mexicans or in some cases fellow ragheads. There are no fulltime jobs for White men, unless on a perfect corporate career trajectory. (e.g. my 3 other sons.)

No, unemployment is not 90%. But 50% of California families have a member on the dole, and maybe 30% of adults actually produce anything (i.e. work in a non-government, non-health-care job) If you think a shrinking employment base is a place where anyone can just show up, thumbs in waistband, and get hired, like in some old movie Western, YOU try it. Go ahead and show me how easy it is. But you have to use a resume that only shows work as a security guard and a barback since graduating from college. THEN let's see what corporate plum you land.

What the apologists for this non-economy, like you, do not seem to GET, is that not everyone has the inclination or the capital to be an "entrepreneur". So waving your hands and talking about being "entrepreneurial" doesn't cut it.
Lol, I came to Cali started a moving company under the service section on Craig's list http://sfbay.craigslist.org/lbs/ with NOTHING and now make over 20k a month having other people work for me. If you're stupid and uncreative you're not going to make it anywhere.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Euro don't bother these, never mind people are their biggest blockage as you said, fear of the unknown.

He gets more in Unemployment than I get donating plasma and General Relief (only for nine months in twelve). If I count EBT, the total is $739 for those nine months and minus $200 for the other three.

Yet I have traveled to Mexico and just returned from Las Vegas for a DJ Conference.

I also upgraded my DJ Equipment and will be purchasing more and doing more gigs in the near future.

I have gigs coming up and I going to rebuild my credit file, it's not nearly as bad as it could be and will take some minor work, lots of things from the past have fallen off already (7 year rule).

Dude needs to get a move on or he'll be stuck in the Northeast for the rest of his life with if's, and's and buts.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Jester wrote:I wasn't writing on behalf of older White men, OutWest. I was thinking of one of my sons.

Lol, I came to Cali started a moving company under the service section on Craig's list http://sfbay.craigslist.org/lbs/ with NOTHING and now make over 20k a month having other people work for me. If you're stupid and uncreative you're not going to make it anywhere.
Yep, people don't think. People think they need a special skill to start a business. I will admit I didn't think of starting a moving company, mostly because I am not interested in moving other people's stuff. But it's a valuable service especially since most people don't know how to pack properly and elderly can no longer pick up heavy objects.

Also people working jobs with long hours or multiple jobs simply don't have the time to plan and pack a move.

Good on you for starting a badly needed service since most people only think of Bekins and maybe Global as movers.