Filipinas vs. Latinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

chibolo wrote:
Forerunner wrote:
Why will it be challenging ?
I was talking about the wealthier, upper middle class/upper class, more European women in countries like Mexico, Peru etc (in Peru they are called "pitucas"). I have no experience with them myself, but from what I have heard they tend to only date within their own social circle of other more pure European, wealthier latinos. At least that is what it is like in Peru. I think it is possible for a foreigner to date them, but you will have to get into their social circles somehow. And you will probably have to live in their country for a while, speak good Spanish and have a bit of money as well.

I am talking about girls like this:

An interesting thread might be, where are the INDIGENOUS Latinas more slender-waisted?

I suspect some of the Peruvianas in this video are part-indigenous, like most upper-class Peruvians. But it is my observation, based on internet mostly, that the INDIGENOUS people in Colombia and Peru are a bit more slender ON AVERAGE than here in Mexico.

So what I'm saying is that it's NOT just how White a girl is, if you want slender-waisted. It's ALSO where her indigenous blood is FROM.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
Never had a Latina novia, only a Filipino one. She was curvy though could probably have passed for a Latin girl. I love how Latinas look....

......My next travel will probably be to somewhere in Latin America, but I'm still deciding. It sure would be nice not to have to go all the way around the world to find girls, that's for sure...

Well manly 5000 will be coming through Ensenada, why not join him?

Get your feet wet.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Forerunner wrote:
Array9 wrote:I have been to South America and also had a gf from Chile who was hot. To me, Latinas blow Filipinas out of the water in terms of beauty but they can also be very stuck up and snobbish. The strength of the average Filipina is her humility. Both sets of women tend to be very feminine though.

How are Chileans comparable to lets say Colombians because when I was in Colombia many girls were very friendly open to dating foreigners very relaxed, gave eye contact etc
Colombians are more extroverted, more like Brazlian people

Chileans are more conservative and quiet....

in terms of physical beauty Colomians beat the chileans but chilean girl are often feminine, quiet, I met one who would cook for me on our dates (she wanted us to save money) imagine how refreshing it was to be with her (american women like that do not exist anymore)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Filipinas and asians in general are cute, however Latin Americans beat them because latin americans are more varied...

what I am saying is Latin America has women of all races, colors and kinds, as opposed to Asia who has just Asian women.

in Latin america you can date asian looking girls, blondes, brunettes, classical latinas, mixed girls, black girls (by the way black latin american women are nothing like black women back in the states)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ghost wrote:Never had a Latina novia, only a Filipino one. She was curvy though could probably have passed for a Latin girl. I love how Latinas look. My lack of Spanish is holding me back, I know. I can speak a little, but can only pick out a few words or phrases when listening to it at normal speed. I've started studying again since I'm back in the U.S. and need things to do, but I don't know how to progress. Like someone said above, the problem is having to conjugate all the damn verbs. And having irregular verbs. My next travel will probably be to somewhere in Latin America, but I'm still deciding. It sure would be nice not to have to go all the way around the world to find girls, that's for sure...
Let me help you. Next time you see a conservative looking latina, say to her "Oye, guapa, enseñame las tetas". She'll love it. And you won't get slapped, I promise.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Let me help you. Next time you see a conservative looking latina, say to her "Oye, guapa, enseñame las tetas". She'll love it. And you won't get slapped, I promise.
Jajaja. :D
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Jester wrote: An interesting thread might be, where are the INDIGENOUS Latinas more slender-waisted?

I suspect some of the Peruvianas in this video are part-indigenous, like most upper-class Peruvians. But it is my observation, based on internet mostly, that the INDIGENOUS people in Colombia and Peru are a bit more slender ON AVERAGE than here in Mexico.

So what I'm saying is that it's NOT just how White a girl is, if you want slender-waisted. It's ALSO where her indigenous blood is FROM.
Some of the upper class "pituca" women probably have a little indigenous blood (although they will never want to admit it, they are often quite racist toward indigenous people). But look at that first girl being interviewed. She looks like a regular white girl you would find here in Europe or in the US. I have seen several blondes with blue eyes in the upper class parts of Lima. Pure white people are rare in Peru, but they do exist.

As for how slender a girl is, I think a lot of it has to do with diet as well. Mexico is now FATTER than the US because of changes in what they eat:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07 ... 71988.html

Peruvians still prefer their "ceviche" to American fast food, which is why they aren't as fat on average. Although every city in Peru now has a mall with American fast food chains so that will probably change in the future.
Last edited by chibolo on September 9th, 2014, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Robert77 wrote: what I am saying is Latin America has women of all races, colors and kinds, as opposed to Asia who has just Asian women.

in Latin america you can date asian looking girls, blondes, brunettes, classical latinas, mixed girls, black girls (by the way black latin american women are nothing like black women back in the states)
Exactly.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I am 5 foot 8 and a half, 3/4 Southern Chinese and 1/4 Northern. Do Latinas like Asian guys? Do Filipinas like Chinese guys? My focus is still on Vietnam now. I have not been there yet.

Ghost what made you leave China? Where will you go live in next?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Do Filipinas and Latinas have any dislike towards Chinese guys? My focus is still on Vietnam now. The females seem nice for the most part. I have yet to get feet on the ground in HCM City. Ghost what made you leave China? Where will you live next?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Bao3niang wrote:Do Filipinas and Latinas have any dislike towards Chinese guys? My focus is still on Vietnam now. The females seem nice for the most part. I have yet to get feet on the ground in HCM City. Ghost what made you leave China? Where will you live next?
Don't know about Filipinas, but I do know that at least some latinas love Asian guys. I just read an article a couple of days ago about some Korean pop star who came to Lima (Peru) for a concert and lots of girls where posting in the comments below it about how cute the "Chinito" was (all Asians are Chinese in Peru LOL). So yeah, I think Asians could do well in South America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Will you still be a teacher once you return to China? Or will you switch to another field?