Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Meeting with my design team today..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Meeting with my design team today..

Postby Paloaltoguy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 pm

We'll work on the logo for my dating site.

:wink:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Meeting with my design team today..

Postby eurobrat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:We'll work on the logo for my dating site.

You're behind the times by about 7-10 years buddy :wink:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, just like people said with my social networking site that made over $500,000 back in 2004.

"OH, THERE IS ALREADY MYSPACE -- YOU'RE TOO LATE"

No, my shit is going to kill it. Even Roosh agrees with me:

The reason the phrase “English groupieâ€￾ exists is because this language has so much value that a girl will f**k you just to practice it

Usually girls on dating websites are used up garbage, fake, etc. I'm going to get fresh girls by creating something new and interesting. I'm thinking I need about 300 HOT looking girls. I could get that number easy in eastern europe -- if I hit enough campuses during the startup of college. I would just have recruiters at booths take pictures and hand out postcards to young college girls telling them about an opportunity to be a language host. If they are approved, they get $10 in their money which = $3USD. The hotter they are, the most options they get (meet the CEO). The more popular they are, the higher they are listed which = more money for them. I would THEN change guys in the USA $45/mo for a membership. If I only get 1000 members PAYING $45/mo = $45,000/mo for me.

Moreover, my website would give me a legitimate reason to be in some countries and open bitches up to conversation. In eastern europe, people are super suspicious of foreigners "why are you here?".

From moving companies to language sites, you're unstoppable! :roll:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby KokujinKrusader » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Good luck. This looks like a really good idea, and I wish that I had the skill to put something together like that, although I probably wouldn't benefit much from it.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:20 pm

KokujinKrusader wrote:Good luck. This looks like a really good idea, and I wish that I had the skill to put something together like that, although I probably wouldn't benefit much from it.

He didn't put anything together, he simply bought a template for $29.99 and is altering it.

Shish...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, just like people said with my social networking site that made over $500,000 back in 2004.

Oh Jesus Christ, if you had ever done 500K on a social site you would have (had) tech blogs all over you and your mug would have been imprinted in someone's memory. As it stands, you're just a student moving sole trader and probably in trouble with the law, if you keep groping asexual Asian women.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:23 pm

eurobrat wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:Good luck. This looks like a really good idea, and I wish that I had the skill to put something together like that, although I probably wouldn't benefit much from it.

He didn't put anything together, he simply bought a template for $29.99 and is altering it.

Shish...

Fake till you make it...

SHISHA

publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:32 pm

publicduende wrote:

Oh Jesus Christ, if you had ever done 500K on a social site you would have (had) tech blogs all over you and your mug would have been imprinted in someone's memory. As it stands, you're just a student moving sole trader and probably in trouble with the law, if you keep groping asexual Asian women.

He's stuck in the late 1990's and early 2000's where he thinks one guy with an simple idea, a fancy design and a computer will make an impact :roll:

But watch out! He's going to make the next myspace for language exchange :lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Wow, PAG! Your site looks great for 1999! I mean, there are hardly any dating or language sites out there, so I'm sure people will flock to yours since they don't have options! :lol:

You're such a not-trepreneur, PAG. Don't let these naysayers convince you that your bullshit is bullshit.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Ghost wrote:Wow, PAG! Your site looks great for 1999! I mean, there are hardly any dating or language sites out there, so I'm sure people will flock to yours since they don't have options! :lol:

You're such a not-trepreneur, PAG. Don't let these naysayers convince you that your bullshit is bullshit.

He has already failed and that's not his brand name because http://www.languagecircle.com is already registered.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Unless this is his and he's into real estate in Spain too http://thelanguagecircle.com :lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:04 am

Ghost wrote:Wow, PAG! Your site looks great for 1999! I mean, there are hardly any dating or language sites out there, so I'm sure people will flock to yours since they don't have options! :lol:

lol :lol:
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:41 am

So Paloaltofake is meeting with some middle school kids then? Hopefully he is not going to molest them like he does his furniture moving clients.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:20 am

You guys are too funny!!

eurobrat wrote:
From moving companies to language sites, you're unstoppable! :roll:

publicduende wrote:Fake till you make it...

SHISHA

Ghost wrote:

Cornfed wrote:
So Paloaltofake is meeting with some middle school kids then? Hopefully he is not going to molest them like he does his furniture moving clients.

:lol: :lol:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions