Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Meeting with my design team today..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby eurobrat » September 10th, 2014, 12:11 pm

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:He has too much testosterone and a lack of head hair, two things I definitely don't want in a sexual partner.


Actually, didn't you say you wanted PAG to stay because it was funny? So see, we don't agree after all :)


He is funny, every time I see he has written a new post I almost fall off my chair with excitement to go and read it. :)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Paloaltoguy » September 11th, 2014, 10:52 am

Tsar wrote:Post the national news stories about yourself becoming the latest Silicon Valley success story when you start making those millions. No one will believe you're earning the type of money you claim to be without seeing actual proof and verifiable evidence. Most people don't brag to others about their incomes or earnings, especially online.

I know if I were earning a lot of money or a millionaire, I wouldn't tell anyone or even hint about it online.

Reasons why not to brag online about being a millionaire+:
-Won't be believed
-Can't be verified by the readers
-It's a security risk
-No one believes an online poster claiming to be a millionaire
-Millionaires don't brag about their money online. They might give a few obscure hints but they don't brag

Successful people don't get as defensive online. A successful person doesn't need the affirmation of random people on the internet. The successful person knows their success is enough to give them affirmation.


You don't want people talking about possible income because you're a broke loser with nothing going on in your life. Bragging to you is someone saying they have more than ten teeth, hair and shoes.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 6:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » September 11th, 2014, 10:56 am

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
Is your new language exchange site going to be like Live Mocha?

http://www.livemocha.com

What will you offer that they don't?

Which social networking site did you make $500,000 from? Can you give us the URL to it?



No. Live Mocha isn't about hooking up with people.

Everything.

I already posted a link
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 6:47 am

Postby eurobrat » September 11th, 2014, 11:37 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
Is your new language exchange site going to be like Live Mocha?

http://www.livemocha.com

What will you offer that they don't?

Which social networking site did you make $500,000 from? Can you give us the URL to it?



No. Live Mocha isn't about hooking up with people.

Everything.

I already posted a link


If you really made 500k you probably wouldn't be working right now you could have turned that money into a passive income of 5-7k and had write-off galore with minimal expenses.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby Tsar » September 11th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Tsar wrote:Post the national news stories about yourself becoming the latest Silicon Valley success story when you start making those millions. No one will believe you're earning the type of money you claim to be without seeing actual proof and verifiable evidence. Most people don't brag to others about their incomes or earnings, especially online.

I know if I were earning a lot of money or a millionaire, I wouldn't tell anyone or even hint about it online.

Reasons why not to brag online about being a millionaire+:
-Won't be believed
-Can't be verified by the readers
-It's a security risk
-No one believes an online poster claiming to be a millionaire
-Millionaires don't brag about their money online. They might give a few obscure hints but they don't brag

Successful people don't get as defensive online. A successful person doesn't need the affirmation of random people on the internet. The successful person knows their success is enough to give them affirmation.


You don't want people talking about possible income because you're a broke loser with nothing going on in your life. Bragging to you is someone saying they have more than ten teeth, hair and shoes.


I don't believe you and your stories can't be verified. All you do is brag and brag, and you never post any hard evidence. No one believes someone is a millionaire without proof. So if you don't want the privacy like most reasonable people would if they were a millionaire, then start posting some evidence to substantial your claims that you are millionaire.

How about you take some sort of a video camera into your bank, make a $1.00 deposit, once you get the deposit receipt write your username on the deposit slip and have the balance clear. Based on your claims about income and your success stories then if the balance is above $200,000 then your story will become more believable. Also, add some video testimonials for your moving business and have your username in the background. Those are easy tasks. If you don't make a video of the deposit slip, then you admit to being a troll.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Postby Paloaltoguy » September 11th, 2014, 7:07 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 15th, 2014, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 6:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » September 11th, 2014, 7:13 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 15th, 2014, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 6:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » September 13th, 2014, 7:27 am

Just came up with the final layout. Now we'll work on the images, colors and font.
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on October 6th, 2014, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 6:47 am

Postby droid » September 13th, 2014, 7:33 am

Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » September 13th, 2014, 8:01 am

Image
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 6:47 am

Postby Ghost » September 13th, 2014, 8:19 am

droid wrote:Image


Will Smith is much closer to being a member of TPTB than this doofus will ever be. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Postby Winston » September 15th, 2014, 1:30 am

Paloaltoguy,
Why don't you try procuring investment funds for your projects through sites like this:

http://www.kickstarter.com
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Tsar » September 15th, 2014, 2:37 am

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
Why don't you try procuring investment funds for your projects through sites like this:

http://www.kickstarter.com


I think that Fundable or Crowdfunder would be better for those seeking investment funds for a business project.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests