Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Meeting with my design team today..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:11 am

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:He has too much testosterone and a lack of head hair, two things I definitely don't want in a sexual partner.


Actually, didn't you say you wanted PAG to stay because it was funny? So see, we don't agree after all :)


He is funny, every time I see he has written a new post I almost fall off my chair with excitement to go and read it. :)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:52 am

Tsar wrote:Post the national news stories about yourself becoming the latest Silicon Valley success story when you start making those millions. No one will believe you're earning the type of money you claim to be without seeing actual proof and verifiable evidence. Most people don't brag to others about their incomes or earnings, especially online.

I know if I were earning a lot of money or a millionaire, I wouldn't tell anyone or even hint about it online.

Reasons why not to brag online about being a millionaire+:
-Won't be believed
-Can't be verified by the readers
-It's a security risk
-No one believes an online poster claiming to be a millionaire
-Millionaires don't brag about their money online. They might give a few obscure hints but they don't brag

Successful people don't get as defensive online. A successful person doesn't need the affirmation of random people on the internet. The successful person knows their success is enough to give them affirmation.


You don't want people talking about possible income because you're a broke loser with nothing going on in your life. Bragging to you is someone saying they have more than ten teeth, hair and shoes.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:56 am

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
Is your new language exchange site going to be like Live Mocha?

http://www.livemocha.com

What will you offer that they don't?

Which social networking site did you make $500,000 from? Can you give us the URL to it?



No. Live Mocha isn't about hooking up with people.

Everything.

I already posted a link
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby eurobrat » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:37 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
Is your new language exchange site going to be like Live Mocha?

http://www.livemocha.com

What will you offer that they don't?

Which social networking site did you make $500,000 from? Can you give us the URL to it?



No. Live Mocha isn't about hooking up with people.

Everything.

I already posted a link


If you really made 500k you probably wouldn't be working right now you could have turned that money into a passive income of 5-7k and had write-off galore with minimal expenses.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Tsar » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Tsar wrote:Post the national news stories about yourself becoming the latest Silicon Valley success story when you start making those millions. No one will believe you're earning the type of money you claim to be without seeing actual proof and verifiable evidence. Most people don't brag to others about their incomes or earnings, especially online.

I know if I were earning a lot of money or a millionaire, I wouldn't tell anyone or even hint about it online.

Reasons why not to brag online about being a millionaire+:
-Won't be believed
-Can't be verified by the readers
-It's a security risk
-No one believes an online poster claiming to be a millionaire
-Millionaires don't brag about their money online. They might give a few obscure hints but they don't brag

Successful people don't get as defensive online. A successful person doesn't need the affirmation of random people on the internet. The successful person knows their success is enough to give them affirmation.


You don't want people talking about possible income because you're a broke loser with nothing going on in your life. Bragging to you is someone saying they have more than ten teeth, hair and shoes.


I don't believe you and your stories can't be verified. All you do is brag and brag, and you never post any hard evidence. No one believes someone is a millionaire without proof. So if you don't want the privacy like most reasonable people would if they were a millionaire, then start posting some evidence to substantial your claims that you are millionaire.

How about you take some sort of a video camera into your bank, make a $1.00 deposit, once you get the deposit receipt write your username on the deposit slip and have the balance clear. Based on your claims about income and your success stories then if the balance is above $200,000 then your story will become more believable. Also, add some video testimonials for your moving business and have your username in the background. Those are easy tasks. If you don't make a video of the deposit slip, then you admit to being a troll.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:07 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:13 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:27 am

Just came up with the final layout. Now we'll work on the images, colors and font.
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby droid » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:33 am

Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:01 am

Image
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:19 am

droid wrote:Image


Will Smith is much closer to being a member of TPTB than this doofus will ever be. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Winston » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:30 am

Paloaltoguy,
Why don't you try procuring investment funds for your projects through sites like this:

http://www.kickstarter.com
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Tsar » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:37 am

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
Why don't you try procuring investment funds for your projects through sites like this:

http://www.kickstarter.com


I think that Fundable or Crowdfunder would be better for those seeking investment funds for a business project.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests