America does still have some nice places...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

America does still have some nice places...

Post by Temprano26 »

We are not happy with the US in the big picture but not everybody here is terrible and sometimes I even find some cool people too. Austin, TX has a lot of people on the biking trail along with a big culture of fitness freaks and health nuts. I have also found living in Austin that the most tolerant people I have met are pot-smoking hippies. The outcasts of society that couldn't conform so they live without judgment of anyone else. Also, I have found more attractive immigrant women in Austin.

Longbeach,CA is a nice place during the summertime for good beaches but I found the friendliest people were at a gay bar near Broadway street. I went there because I was looking for people with better attitudes. It has nothing to do with sexuality as it does with me wanting to be around fun-loving people. I care how people treat me not if they are gay or straight. But that does say how screwed up the dating scene is where a loner stays alone everywhere else.

Not everybody in the US is terrible. In fact, some Americans agree with us and have left the country already. I found every American was nice to me when I went to Costa Rica. They didn't use me solely for business; they actually talked to me as human beings.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The biggest problem with America is the women. And that's really the crux of it.

So the way of dealing with them is to basically develop a lifestyle mixing hobbies and career which don't involve them.

And no, finding a lesbian who hates women is not a generic solution. That may have been my El Dorado but it's not reproducible.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The Americans I've met abroad have been pretty cool, actually. The reason being, as Temprano mentioned, the 'smart' ones and those who don't 'fit-in' in American society, are already abroad, by and large. The only Americans I despise are the monger, PUA types (which I haven't met abroad too often, thankfully...).

I think Brits and Aussies are by far...more obnoxious than Americans abroad.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Temprano, another cool city in Texas that I really liked was San Antonio. (I really liked the vibe there...plus, many hot Latin chicks there as well.)

If I had to live anywhere in the U.S., I wouldn't mind living in New Hampshire (solidly Libertarian and freedom-oriented). Plus, it's not so populated like New York City.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

This thread will be brief. :)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I've always liked elderly Americans the best, except when they try to advise me on matters of love and marriage, because in those areas their knowledge is way out of date. However, I also need the companionship of nice, attractive, single females, and those are few and far between here.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

S_Parc wrote:The biggest problem with America is the women.
The biggest problem with America is the people. I see no difference between the men and the women. The liberals in places like Austin are the worst. Some really remote places like El Paso, where I live, still have some decent Americans.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

fschmidt wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The biggest problem with America is the women.
The biggest problem with America is the people. I see no difference between the men and the women. The liberals in places like Austin are the worst. Some really remote places like El Paso, where I live, still have some decent Americans.
This may be because all the men are in competition with each other, for the limited supply of women.

Here's the thing ... when you separate the men from the women, I've noticed this, men start to design and build structures, write books, do research & development, play sports, and so on. In other words, they revert back to their nature as productive & fruitful human beings. With women around, and their incessant divide/conquer tactics, men become feral and you have those bar fights and pushing and shoving at clubs, along with all the depressed denizens of corporate America, whose paychecks are garnished by the women in their lives.

This is partly why places in Asia and Latin America tend to have happier ppl because men can be men but women stay in a less than f'ed up feminine role than in trying to box out the men and dominate their society in all aspects.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Of course SOME people in the USA are alright. But the problem is popular culture and mainstream society which have toxic and soul-crushing aspects.
Let's get together and feel alright.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I would avoid really conservative areas if you're a nonconformist, outcast type. Some citizen informant Nazi type might turn your name in to the local Fusion Center. There are 800,000 civilian spies and growing so watch what you say.