Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Feel like I am trapped in hell on earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Feel like I am trapped in hell on earth

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:39 am

US of hell is horrible. I feel like I am stuck in a pickle. I have pretty much a year of college left and I don't see any hope. I am a supply chain logistics major, so this is more global based than any other majors. I do not know a foreign language and it seems like every other livable country has strict immigration laws. I graduate college, and get a corporate job in Atlanta or something. That sounds like hell lol. What am I going to do there? Everybody around me will be having the time of their lives while I will be some lonely black man stuck in the rat race. What are the least American states to live in? I will be there in a heartbeat. Hawaii seems like paradise, but how will I make the move there? How do I move to Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands? Guam or Samoa lol?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Re: Feel like I am trapped in hell on earth

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:42 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:US of hell is horrible. I feel like I am stuck in a pickle. I have pretty much a year of college left and I don't see any hope. I am a supply chain logistics major, so this is more global based than any other majors. I do not know a foreign language and it seems like every other livable country has strict immigration laws. I graduate college, and get a corporate job in Atlanta or something. That sounds like hell lol. What am I going to do there? Everybody around me will be having the time of their lives while I will be some lonely black man stuck in the rat race. What are the least American states to live in? I will be there in a heartbeat. Hawaii seems like paradise, but how will I make the move there? How do I move to Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands? Guam or Samoa lol?

Whoa is me....

Donate Plasma and save your money. If you save all the money you earn that way, you'll have more than enough for a one-way ticket and money to live on for at least a month if not longer.

If you're waiting for somebody to give you ideas on how to live your life, you might as well curl up into a ball. What's in Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam or US Samoa???

Man some of you guys are simply pathetic....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:39 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:US of hell is horrible. I feel like I am stuck in a pickle. I have pretty much a year of college left and I don't see any hope. I am a supply chain logistics major, so this is more global based than any other majors. I do not know a foreign language and it seems like every other livable country has strict immigration laws. I graduate college, and get a corporate job in Atlanta or something. That sounds like hell lol. What am I going to do there? Everybody around me will be having the time of their lives while I will be some lonely black man stuck in the rat race. What are the least American states to live in? I will be there in a heartbeat. Hawaii seems like paradise, but how will I make the move there? How do I move to Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands? Guam or Samoa lol?

If you graduate into such a "hot" industry as supply chain management and logistics, you would be absolutely insane to miss the chance of starting your career abroad! There are plenty of up and coming logistics hubs which pay well and give you a reasonably exotic expat living experience: from Dubai to Muscat (Oman), Singapore to Seoul, Kuala Lumpur to Osaka, etc.

Start looking around and apply now. Once you have a reputable job, a decent salary and perhaps some expat allowance, you will be easily able to find yourself a social circle in your location and start dating there. Being there with a social/professional identity, a solid Visa and good pocket money is always a lot better than winding up in the same place and having to tell casual dates that you're unemployed or on sabbatical and just looking for the "perfect bride".
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby manly5000 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:45 pm

djfourmoney wrote: If you're waiting for somebody to give you ideas on how to live your life, you might as well curl up into a ball.

"What if your enemy is three inches in front of you, what do you do then? Curl into a ball? Or do you put your fist through him?!!!!"

Life is 3 inches in front of you, Mr.Darcy. Do like I'm doing in 2 weeks and PUT YOUR GOD DAMN FIST THROUGH IT!!! 8)

Pick a place, save some sort of nestegg, and just friggin GO. Life truly rewards only the boldest and bravest of us.
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby Anatol » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:40 pm

Hello,

I too am searching for an anti-feminist empire. A large, moderately-developed nation. Such as Russia, India or China. Unfortunately, these 3 are all feminist the past 15 years, so if you know about one inform me.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby KokujinKrusader » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:00 pm

Find a job within your ability and a place to live out there. If you can, try to go on a "working holiday" of sorts in the destinations of your choosing. Easier said than done, especially given that you are Black, but it is possible. Try to find ways to make money online so that you can work anywhere, or establish streams of residual income. Financial freedom will facilitate freedom of mobility.

In the meantime, toughen up. Improve your skillset. Hit the gym. Ignore these American bitches to the best of your ability and protect yourself at all times. Realize that you're Black, so you are guaranteed to have bad days anywhere on earth (but that doesn't mean that your life has to be bad overall when you reach your destination).
Last edited by KokujinKrusader on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Postby RickyRetardo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 pm

You can always learn a foreign language. It's hard, but anyone can do it. Just takes a few years of dedication.
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Postby KokujinKrusader » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:08 pm

RickyRetardo wrote:You can always learn a foreign language. It's hard, but anyone can do it. Just takes a few years of dedication.

Correct. It seems like he is already burned out though. I suggest for him to let that burnout light a fire under his ass to accomplish as much as he can to get him towards his goal.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:45 pm

You are one of the most pathetic posters on HA. Is Tennessee getting to you that badly? Yes, the White women are a.ssholes there alas their brash & strict endogamic love they have for their beta, submissive man.gina White men, and the Black women are trump-trife and some of the most ratchet women in the country hands-down. On the other hand, why do you want to go to US Territories to find love? Dude, just stay in the US of Gay. I wish more N. American jacka.sses like you would never travel. There's something wrong with your head hence your non-membership to the VIP Expat Forum.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

You are one of the most pathetic posters on HA. Is Tennessee getting to you that badly? Yes, the White women are a.ssholes there alas their brash & strict endogamic love they have for their beta, submissive man.gina White men, and the Black women are trump-trife and some of the most ratchet women in the country hands-down. On the other hand, why do you want to go to US Territories to find love? Dude, just stay in the US of Gay. I wish more N. American jacka.sses like you would never travel. There's something wrong with your head hence your non-membership to the VIP Expat Forum.

I would tend to agree with EI here.. This forum is not for you. You are in need of professional counseling to work through your myriad issues.

This forum is "Happier" Abroad, and that implies having some measure happiness already which can be enhanced overseas. You suffer from some sickness deep down inside from bad parents or a bad family experience. Your self esteem is shot and you are defeatist. I cannot respect your mindset and you are doomed to perish miserably if you do not get professional help soon.

Wishing you the best of luck......
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:11 pm

I know what your going through. I don't know what's worse, the stress of college or the stress of working for a multinational corp. after you graduate. You should plan a short vacation overseas before you crack.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Taco wrote:

I know what your going through. I don't know what's worse, the stress of college or the stress of working for a multinational corp. after you graduate. You should plan a short vacation overseas before you crack.

No he should plan period.

He can take his so-called crappy corporate job, but do something with it. Live cheaply; rent a room in a nice area, buy a cheap car that runs and get decent mileage, join a gym to stay in shape and have social interaction. If he saved half is paycheck, he would have well over $15K-$20 in cash available. Combined with another $3,500 from donating plasma; he could sell his car, pay down all and any debt not his school loans and take the rest to go live wherever you want.

If he doesn't take this advice he's a bigger idiot than I thought; just looking for somebody to feel sorry for him.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby manly5000 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Hey DJ - is donating plasma something you can also do abroad or is it pretty much a western thing only? Anything you can do to stretch out your nestegg can only help you stay abroad longer without needing to actually work, so I'm totally open to suggestions. 8)
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:10 pm

The bitter black woman speaks.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:

The bitter black woman speaks.

It takes one to know one. You sound dejected by that response.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions